sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ready For WAR!!!

Started by Showsteala, March 10, 2013, 11:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Sitting around on a Sunday Night in a hotel room somewhere in Calgary is the one and only Showsteala, the original Daddy Mack, Shane Mack. Sitting on the edge of a bed staring across to a beige wall with a large painting encased in glass of a couple swans. A TV hangs from the wall and Mack's reflection seen pretty well, though dimmed a bit. Blue jeans and no shirt with his hair down and a glazed look over his eyes like he just burned one. The Showsteala sort of in deep thought as he stares into the painting, the usual trademark grin unseen, for now. The sound of running water from the bathroom, like someone is taking a shower and Mack snapping out of his trance just stands up and walks over to the right of the TV staring out a window. He looks out at the lit up town, a grin over his face and those eyes reflecting in the window showing his window to his roots.

My first stop on my career, the place I entered to learn a lesson of a lifetime from a legend! Stu Hart twisted this punk kid from Detroit into a pretzel and I took every hold he had. I chopped wood for the old man, cooked meals for he and Martha, I even got to spar with Bret and his brothers, Owen, Davey Boy, Bruce, ah man...

Mack drifting off to memory lane keeps a slight grin on his face.

Anyways, its been a few years, but here I am back in the town that kicked off the career of Shane Mack! And this Wednesday I get stuck in a fucking tag match instead of getting a rematch to the Showstoppa Title. Apparently Weigel don't have to defend it since he works for Viper now. Those two always were chummy, though it seems Weigel may be off on the whole ruse Viper played. The guy never did seem too bright considering he got played a lot from what I saw watching the shit while I was in Japan. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I ever faced Weigel, but his partner and I are a bit more acquainted and I'm after both this Wednesday! I know my partner Phoenix wants Jake's title, but it may not be Jake he has to go through to get it!

Mack grinning big letting us know he has his sights set on the SEF Title.

Phoenix felt that kick of Weigel's last week and got cost his match against Jake, so I'd expect him to be ready for WAR this week and not some single minded nonsense. We ain't friends and we may never be, then again, I don't know Phoenix that well, so who knows!? I just need to know he got my back, so we can settle some shit with a couple bitches who need to be brought down a peg or two!?

The water stopping now and Mack continues on as if he doesn't notice, just stares out the windows, his expression a bit cocky, but the focus of a true warrior.

If he's the kinda guy I think he is, been around a while like he says he has, we both know what we gotta do and at the end of the night the better man is left standing. All he gotta do is follow my lead and in the end Da Shows Ova. It don't matter who feel it, Weigel, Voss, ya both gonna get it in the end! Shane Mack is gonna get back a World Title, or two if I can!? Viper knows I get my rematch, so he can't stop me, but I gotta wait thirty days, so be it! Patience has never been my problem for I am Shane Mack and don't need to hurry anywhere. The Showsteala shows up each and every night taking center stage no matter where I be standing cause I stand out! On WAR your all gonna see, you gots to see me lighting it up and letting it flow like only I can.

The bathroom door opening stops Mack who looks to Sara Marie stepping out with her hair nearly dry and down. She's all dolled up and wearing a slutty jean skirt cut low with fuck me pumps and a red halter top. Sara walking to the right side of the bed grabbing a small black purse from the stand as Mack is pulling a black tee on. The Showsteala siting on the bed grabbing a pair of socks from his old sneakers and puts them on. Once he's done Mack stands up winking to Sara standing next to him looking impatient.

In a hurry honey?

I want to get going and dance and fuck you in the bathroom again!

Mack smirking remembering that.

Ah well, can't promise where, but definitely that your fine self will be getting fucked tonight!

Sara smiling leans in for a kiss and Mack with a quick peck motions her down to her knees. Sara unzipping his jeans and bobbing her head back and forth as Mack just gets a relaxed smile as the scene fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock