sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

The Mack Daddy and the American Tradition!

Started by The American Tradition, March 13, 2013, 03:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The American Tradition

Calgary, Alberta is the place many wrestlers consider the birthplace of modern professional wrestling with all of the history held within the city. Tonight will be no different, as SEF hosts WAR inside the walls of the Pengrowth Saddledome. THe main event is something of a blockbuster as Jason Weigel teams with the SEF World Heavyweight Champion Jake Voss to take on SEF veteran Shane Mack and returning star Phoenix Winterborn, who has become embroiled in a bitter and soon-to-be personal feud with Jake Voss and the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. Backstage at the Saddledome, Samantha Winters is standing by with Phoenix, who is dressed and ready for battle in the main event later tonight.

Samantha Winters: Phoenix, tonight you team up with Shane Mack to take on Jake Voss and Jason Weigel. Your thoughts?

Phoenix took a moment to scratch his chin with his hand before staring towards the camera with a smirk.

"So. You boys want a fight huh? You really wanna go toe-to-toe with me? You REALLY wanna step up to me after last week on WAR? Well, it seems that you two have more brawn than brains because ask ANYONE who has seen me in the past? You don't f*** with a pissed off firebird, plain and simple. Now, my partner may be living...well, living the high life, but he wanted to know that if at the end of the day if I would have his back. Mack, we may not see eye to eye on things, but the fact of the matter is this. We're patners this week on WAR, so if you need someone to have your back? Well then you got the right guy!"

A pause from Phoenix before continuing.

"Jake Voss kept going on and on about not needing any help to beat me, but when the going got tough with him, what did he do? He called up his insurance plan in Weigel. Well, I got a news flash for the both of you. The fact of the matter is that you have messed with two ICONS of this business. Whether you want to admit it or not, you've heard the name Phoenix Winterborn from outside of SEF. You've heard of the things that I've done to people. YOu put up a nice front, Voss. You and Weigel both. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, when you're sitting in your hotel room with whatever ring rat you've holed up with for the evening, you think about the American Tradition. You research me. You research my career before you go around and get stuck by whatever you brought home. I know it's taken me a little bit of time to get this ready, but let's face facts, Jake. You and me are on a collision course for the SEF World Championship sooner, rather than later. Jake Voss...whatsyourname Weigel. You have pissed off Phoenix Winterborn. That is the single worst mistake of your life. Taking on the two of you in a legit match would be easy enough for me, but now that I'm paired with the incomprable Shane Mack? Well, the odds are finally evened up, and you BOTH are gonna get what's coming to you. You both can bet your bottom dollar on that."

With that, Phoenix tapped a finger to his forehead before walking off-camera, ending the scene.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock