sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A r/p

Started by TheLegendarySteveWeigel, March 13, 2013, 05:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegendarySteveWeigel

Featuring: The Legendary Steve Weigel, and much, much more most keep reading!
Record: 1-0-0
Next Match: "The Legendary" Steve Weigel & Jake Voss Vs. Shane Mack & Phoenix
Made by +.SteveWeigelDesignz.+

h

The scene opens to camera all around the locker room of the new world champion, Steve Weigel. People knocking on his door. While others are pushing to get a better shot when he walks out. Everyone is talking loudly, when all at once the door swings open and out walks a man no one has ever seen before. He shut's the door behind him and turns back to them smirking.

"Mystery Man" - First off I know your all here to greet your new champion, but sorry to say that he isn't going to be addressing anyone this week. He has heard what Shane said and knows about the tag match and I been told to answer any and all questions given to me.

Samantha Winters pushes forward.

Samantha Winters - Who are you and why isn't Weigel out here like a man talking to us?

"Adam"- I'm Adam! Weigel is not feeling good at this time and doesn't want to get anybody else sick. He will show up for his match and gave me somethings to say to some people. Jake he knows nothing about you, but just wanted to tell you that as long as you do your job he will do his. Then there's that Phoenix person. Steve really knows less about him and really doesn't give a crap. Now to the last person. Shane Mack. All Weigel said was tonight Shane falls again. Sorry I have no more just Weigel said after this week he will addresses the whole SEF as "The Legendary" World Champion.... Steve Weigel.....

Adam turns back around and opens the door. For a second you can see Weigel taking his temp. The scene fades away.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock