sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to get to work.. (Kim WAR)

Started by Thee_Dutchess, March 13, 2013, 05:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thee_Dutchess

The camera opens up on Kimberly Pain lounging on the couch leaning against her man Phoenix Winterborn.. Yeah you read it right her man is none other then Phoenix Winterborn.. Not as some morons believe Mack..

Kim : You know out of every single one of the competitors in this match I had believed some to be more intelligent.. Star.. Or whatever the fuck you call yourself.. You see the fine specimen of the male species I am sitting with on this couch.. This is Phoenix Winterborn... And if I were to suck anything it would belong to him... I recent that comment and I know it is probably nothing more then plane and simple ignorance but yet...

Kim smirked and it was decidedly evil...

Kim : I just don't give a fuck.. I want to hurt you... For that comment I want to make you writhe in pain and since it is exactly what I do best I am going to guaran-fucking-tee you a shit load of pain that you will be tapping out so hard you will feel your hand burning for days to come... You think that just because you are all big and bad that I am going to be intimidated by a idiotic simple minded moron like you.. Oh hell no! I am a former world champion already.. I retired the damn belt when that fed went down.. Oh I do not look like all that much but 75% of my career I have been fighting ignoramusses like you..

Phoenix massaged Kim's shoulders as she tensed up..

Kim : Yes I may not be the biggest.. But you can bet your ass I am the meanest.. I may not be the strongest.. But I am the smartest.. Best prepared.. Best trained and best skilled opponent you have had the misfortune to face... I know you think like probably 60% of the men in this business.. But I am going to educate you on something...

Kim leaned forward and smirked..

Kim : To take me out... You are going to have to do a hell of a lot more then you have been doing to your opponents until now Star... I am going to be in this company and together with my man Phoenix I have but one goal.. The top.. And I am well on my way there... Kasey... I hope you are smart enough to stay out of my way... You do not know me all that well yet and you do not want to make the mistake of getting into my line of sight.. The rest of you...

Kim leaned back into the embrace of Phoenix...

Kim : Why so quiet ??

Kim smirked..

Kim : Why the hell is it that there are 9 names in this thing and we only hear from 2.. Where the fuck are you guys.. Asleep.. Dead... Or just simply ignorant idiots... Really... Only Starbright and myself.. And all he said was ignorant shit that a rookie wouldn't dare say after simply googling my name... Really...

Kim sighed and shrugged..

Kim : Oh well.. I guess it is just you and me Starbright.. Before you step into the ring though.. Do me one favor... Instead of seeing the fact that I am female.. Really did the tits or my long hair give it away.. huh... Try looking for some other facts... Like that I have been fighting boys like you and winning.. Fighting men and taking their titles away from them... Think about that before you speak again...

Kim smirked as the scene fades to black..

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock