Referee
Tom Walker

Simon Lee Nash

Code: [Select]

Venue
Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor, MI

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil

Flecha: Welcome to another Edition of Anarchy I am Mike Flecha along side Anthony Florio and Tony tonight we are going to have three amazing matches We got a Triple Threat Match as Christian Vane, Jordan Cut and Drew Stevenson will be going to war.

Florio: Yes indeed everybody will want to impress the management as we are getting closer and closer to Wrestle X the biggest pay per view event of the year.

Flecha: Plus we have some women's action here tonight as well as Christine Nash the twin of Simon Lee Nash will be making her in ring debut against Destiny Cena and Alexandra Calloway.

Florio: This is going to be a very interesting match. Three well establish female wrestlers in that ring tonight. They are hot as hell but they can fight as well. I expect of one hell of a match.

Flecha Then finally in our main event the fan boys went to Carlos Mitchell and wanted to be put on the show so Carlos Agree now Red Flowers is going to face off with one of the more popular stars in SEF and Simon Lee Nash

Florio: But remember Flecha, Simon might not be at 100 percent after he got the beaten down like a dog two weeks ago from Jason Stratus and I know Jason is here and he is in the building.

Just before they can continue Raise your glass by pink hits on the pa system

Flecha: Oh my, Looks like the champ is here at Anarchy what a surprise.

Florio: Oh man look at her Flech, But Why is she here

Ferriera: Ladies and Gentlemen will you please welcome to Anarchy she is the SEF Network World heavyweight champion Tina.

The crowd cheers

She continues with the title in hand and some pieces of paper as well.

Tina:  Now I am going to make this short and sweet Ann Arbor. Now as many people know I am going to defend my network world title at Wrestle X. Well last night Rick Reynolds signed his contract and he will be apart of the match for the belt. However what has me here tonight is to call out one more person.

Flecha: What

Florio: Another Person?

Tina: Someone that has been in the business for a while now, I guess he has been a underdog type of a character but he has won gold in the SEF already. Now I want him to get a golden moment and be apart of the biggest show of the year. So Simon Lee Nash

The crowd erupts with cheers

Tina: Come on out here and sign this contract and at Wrestle X it will be Rick Reynolds, You and myself for the Network Heavyweight title. But honey don't waste my time and come out here right now.

Flecha: I don't believe it.

Florio: Simon Lee Nash is getting a chance at the Network World title at Wrestle X

Simon Lee Nash comes out to cheers and he walks down the ramp. Simon walks into the ring and stares down Tina. She holds her title up in the air.

Tina then hands him some papers and a pen

Tina: Go ahead Nash. Sign it.

Simon doesn't waste time and signs the contract.

Flecha: There it is. It's official. A triple threat match for the title now set for Wrestle X.

Tina: I will see you at Wrestle X.

She drops the mic and starts to walk up the ramp and leaves

Simon stands in the ring with a smile on his face. He knows that he is about to get a chance of a lifetime and he is focus on winning the gold.

Opening Contest
Christian Vane vs Jordan cut vs Drew Stevenson
Ref: Doug Melvin

Winner: Jordan Cut @ 14 Minutes 27 Seconds

Flecha: What a match and what a victory for Jordan Cut here tonight.

Florio: Right now let's go to the newest member of the crew. Maegan Silva she is with Christine Nash

Silva: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, Christine Nash

Silva: Tonight you are making your debut in the SEF and you are going up against Destiny Cena and Alexandra Calloway your thoughts?

Nash: Well first off I am very excited to make my debut here in the SEF. I was here before but tonight I am going to make the most of it.  Now I have dealt with both of these ladies before in other federations but tonight they are about to see a different side of this twisted angel tonght Maegan you are going to see a whole new Christine Nash. I am not just the twin of my brother Simon. I am going to make a name for my self

Silva: Good luck tonight.

Nash: Thanks

In the back ground there is a shadow figure laughing in the background and then Jason Stratus comes into view. Then he walks away as the camera fades to black.

Mid Card Bout
Christine Nash vs Alexandra Calloway vs Destiny Cena
Ref: Tom Walker

Winner: Christine Nash @ 9 minutes 17 seconds

Simon Lee Nash watches the monitor as he sees Christine pick up a huge win. He has a smile on his face.

Carlos: I see that smile man. You have to be proud of her.

Simon: I am man. Christine has come a long way. She is finally at peace man. That's all that matters.

Carlos: Hmmmm. Well good luck in the main event tonight.

Simon: Thanks

Just then Tina shows up and stares at Simon.

Tina: Now you got out there and show the people that I didn't make a mistake by putting you in that match for this.

Simon stares right at the Network World Heavyweight Championship. Then nods his head as he walks out and makes his way to the arena floor.

Main Event

Simon Lee Nash with Christine Nash vs Red Flowers with members of the fanboys
Ref: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Simon Lee Nash @ 21 minutes 32 seconds

Just then Christine gets into the ring and hugs her brother. Just then Simon see Tina at the rampway with a arrogant smile on her face. Then simon gets on the ring rope and motions the belt will be going around his waist then points at the Wrestle X sign.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock