sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Recent posts

SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / WAR Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - Today at 11:47:11 PM
war banner
rs
Date/Time: Monday, April 29th, 2024
Venue: WAR Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
SecuritySecuritySecuritySecuritySecurity - Security
rs
#1 Contender To SEW Impact X Title 6 Pack Match

Daddy Mack v. Simon Lee Nash v. Chris Orton v. Samantha Fame v. J X CA$H v. Cliff o Clink
rs
Womens Evolution Championship Contract Signing For Mayhem
Winner of #1 Contenders Match @ Burnout 34 v. LBD(c)
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Match
Stacy Wayne & Nykky Delight v. LBD(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag team
Thursday Night Burnout Event Promos / Burnout Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - Today at 09:06:37 PM
burnout
Date/Time: Thursday, April 25th, 2024
Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI
Theme: Coming For You by The Offspring
Event Staff
rs
Hardcore Match

Phoenix v. Simon Lee Nash
rs
#1 Contender To Womens Evolution Title Triple Threat Match
Nikita Perry v. Tonya Walker v. Samantha Fame
rs
Main Event
SEF International Championship Ladder Match
J X CA$H v. Cliff o Clink(c)

rs

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Thursday Night Burnout Event Promos
Underground Titleinternationalfranchise title
Sunday Night Sacrifice Event Promos / Sacrifice Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - Today at 08:22:04 PM
Date/Time: Sunday, April 21st, 2024
Venue: The Mack Arena in Flint, MI
Theme: My Sacrifice by Creed
Event Staff
rs
SEF Womens Tag Team Championship Match
LBD & Julie v. Samantha Fame(c) & Sara Marie(c)
rs
6 Woman Tag Team Tables Match
Black Crow + Bunny Summers + Tonya Walker v. The Perry Family
rs
Main Event
SEF World Championship Triple Threat Match
Taylor Andrews v. Cliff o Clink v. Phoenix(c)
rs

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Sunday Night Sacrifice Event Promos
worldwomens tag team24/7
SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / Re: WAR Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - Today at 07:19:39 PM
Standing in the ring wearing his brown cowboy hat, a blue demin long sleeved shirt with matching pants and brown boots is the Marijuana Man, the Owner of SEF, formerly known as A Native Americano or ANA, and with a microphone in his left hand he bellows.

Welcome to Monday Night WAR!

The sold out crowd in the First Union Center in Philadelphia Pennsylvania are on their feet ready for a show, ready for WAR.

Marijuana Man: Tonight the SEW Title and the WAR Title are on the line in the main event when Cliff o Clink faces The Phoenix Jake Voss, or as he has been going by for a few years now, Phoenix. And he has proven to be just that, the real firebird of professional wrestling. The guy has been buried countless times in this company and yet he continues to rise to ever occasion, so why should tonight be any different!? Which is why I am going to have to bury the CoC. So Cliff o Clink will defend his WAR TV Title tonight in the opening match of the night.

The crowd loving the idea of another title match and seeing the CoC in action twice seems to be ok with them as they chant.
C...O...C...C...O..C...C..O..C...C...O..C...C...O...C
Marijuana Man: Yea, Giving ya what ya want right here on Monday Night WAR and his opponent is making a return here in Philly!

A loud pop and then The Purge by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing the lights down to cast the arena into shadows. Then a light begins flashing from the stage where Cliff o Clink emerges in his leather jacket and ring gear to stand on the stage with arms out stretched as he stares menacingly into the ring. Cliff marching down the aisle as The Purge continues to play him into the ring where he goes right up to the Marijuana Man, the Owner of SEF, and right in his face, nose to nose. The music dies down and the crowd on their feet feeling the intensity, but the Marijuana Man raising the mic slowly and his other hand up to tip his hat.

Marijuana Man: Cliff, You look ready for a fight and like I said, you have one to open the show, so its good to see you out here and before I get to your opponent, there was something else I wanted to say to everyone, not just you, so give me a minute.

The boss stepping back giving Cliff space and looks around to the crowd, then down to think for a second.

Marijuana Man: I don't know how to say it because I feel like I am the Marijuana Man, spawned from Marijuana Mack, a name I wish I had used from the beginning instead of borrowing the name Shane "Daddy" Mack back on November twenty fifth of two thousand nine. I have no regrets though because I used the name to tell teh world who Mack was while giving everyone a half ass version of who he was, yet no one could put a f'n finger on me and figure it out, which is why I became so damn unbeatable. But man was that year every fun in twenty ten! I brought a lot of new faces in here, many who thought they knew Mack, but only knew what I told them and got duped by what I showed them, or in a sense, what I failed to show all of you!

The crowd booing him a bit now as they remember.

Marijuana Man: Yea, I know, it was a weird time, but it was damn fun at the time, but now, no, no, I am no Marijuana Man. I'm just a man who can never be a mack and Mack is not the only I stole from. The move I used in twenty ten called the CNC was a move my wife talked about using where she would nail a cutter and flip back into a dragon sleeper. However, she already had a move using a variation of the dragon sleeper in it and the CNC fit me, it fit Marijuana Mack, and well nowadays she is taking my real name to the spotlight. Yu see, I oput the D in LBD because for firt three years I have been NBD. And if that's what ya all want to call me, I still don't give a f*ck what ya call me, so NBD, Marijuana Mack, Mack, ANA, boss, Owner, dumbass, I'll always listen carefully and try to answer as best I can.

The crowd cheering for him gives the Owner a good ovation.

NBD: Now, Cliff o Clink, you ready to find who your first opponent is!?

Cliff pretending to yawn and steps forward closer to the mic held by the Owner.

CoC: Why don't you book your wife in a match tonight, or two since she holds two different WAR Titles?!?

NBD: I was actually gonna book her in a match after I got down talking to you, so if ya want to hear that first, then here goes. LBD will defend her SEW Womens Title against JEM after Cliff o Clink defends his WAR TV Title against this man.

Venom by Eminem plays over the pa bringing J X CA$H out on the stage dancing around and bopping like his old self doing crotch chops and grabbing his nuts. CA$H getting in the ring as NBD exits to let the show begin.

Frank Malone: So the Owner is using his real initials as his name in SEF and it fits with his wife LBD who is in action tonight as he announced. But Cliff o Clink has two matches and the first is happening now!
rs
WAR TV Championship Match
J X CA$H v. Cliff o Clink(c)

X all over Cliff who plays defensive in this match trying to save his energy for later which doesn't quite go as planned. X showing why he is a legend of SEF and making Cliff go the distance, but the CoC with a low kick to X's groin and the ref calls the DQ with no title changing hands because of that.
rs
SEW Womens Championship Match
JEM v. LBD(c)

Jem playing defensive in this match and hiding in the ropes a few times, even running around the ring making LBD chase after her. JEM getting a jump on her after getting back in the ring, but it doesn't last long. JEM trying for Fall of a Kingdom, but LBD reverse looking for SOuthern Pride, no, LBD performs JEM's move Fall of a Kingdom and makes the pin to retain her title.
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Championship Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Phoenix(c)

Cliff jumping Phoenix right away and the bell rings bringing these two blows. A back and forth match as expected, but nothing is as expected with these two pulling out all the stops to walk out the winner. Phoenix Rises almost puts Cliff down after a half hour, but the CoC avoiding it and diverts the refs attention away while kicking his opponent low in the groin area. Cliff hitting The End and the ref turning back to see that and a pin to end it with a NEW SEW Champion.
SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / Who DUN It?
Last post by Daddy Mack - April 15, 2024, 01:15:42 AM
Its been two weeks and no one has taken credit for leaving Mack laying in a pool of his own blood. Taylor Andrews had LBD's back to help her wrestle the WAR Tag Team Titles off Stacy Wayne and Nykky Delight. Viper kneeled before Taylor seceding any notion he would or could be the one to assault Mack. So was it that blonde bombshell herself? LBD's chose one. Well, as it goes in this business, we shall see, and Mack will be at Monday Night WAR tonight to find out who indeed did dun it to him, to his head cause he don't know. He was blindsided and left out cold, but the bandage he wore on his head for a week was enough of a reminder that he was looking forward to this Monday, tonight is WAR! Mack is gonna be out for blood, so step up boys and girls, Daddy's home.
SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos / WAR Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - April 12, 2024, 10:49:11 PM
war banner
rs
Date/Time: Monday, April 15th, 2024
Venue: First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
SecuritySecuritySecuritySecuritySecurity - Security
rs
The Marijuana Man will be in the house calling the shots from where ever he roams because he will be at home, so show up to get noticed, or stay the f'ck off this show!!!
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Championship Match
Cliff o Clink(c) v. Phoenix(c)
rs
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag team
SEF Industry News / Evolution Results, Click Here ...
Last post by Daddy Mack - April 12, 2024, 09:45:42 PM
Evolution 84 Results are up and in the history books and what a history making main event between two legends fighting over the Impact X Title, whooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Hell of a womens match as well and some gutsy ass women fighting over the US Tag Titles. Click Here for more.
SEW Friday Night Evolution Event Promos / Re: Evolution Card
Last post by Marijuana Man - April 12, 2024, 09:30:35 PM
Frank Malone: Welcome to Friday Night Evolution! A huge opportunity for Bunny Summers in her second ever match with partner Black Crow as they go inside a cage against the US Tag Team Champions, The Genesis.

Bill McLane: A huge opportunity and against The Genesis, a slim chance of capitalizing for these young women. Samantha Fame has a better chance of winning the Womens Evolution Title from LBD tonight and with her Famous Monsters solidly beside her, providing we see them, Samatha has a damn good chance of becoming a champion tonight!

Frank Malone: Don't count LBD out as she can count on the few friends she has to keep things balanced. Now Phoenix and Cliff o Clink is a dead even match that could go either way.

Bill McLane: Damn right about that! These two guys seemingly came up around the same time in SEF. Phoenix with a little better start, but Cliff has had more time to study everyone, the guy literally filmed us all for years. And to be where he is now fighting for a World Title with doubt in many minds wondering who is walking out SEW Impact X Champion!?!
  rs
US Tag Team Championship Cage Match

Bunny Summers & Black Crow v. The Genesis(c)

Bunny disposed of after charging one of The Genesis who catches her sideways and tosses her like a feather into the cage, though she hits harder than that and crumples to the mat. Black Crow standing off with The Genesis throwing punches at them both, but they execute a double spinebuster nearly putting the blackheart through the ring. They head for the door when Bunny jumps on the one who is slightly taller trying to choke them, but he flings her over for the other guy to catch and rip her up in a powerbomb sending Summers to the mat and just pins her to get it over with and still US Tag Team Champions, The Genesis.

As The Genesis step out of the cage the door is swung into the second members head knocking him back in the ring. A chair connects to the members head on the floor and another chair hits him from the other side. Stacy Wayne and Nykky Delight swings the chairs repeatedly into the member who now lays on the floor as Sara, the one who slammed the door in the others face has it bolted and chained trying to hold it shut as her buddies lay waste to the other member. Eventually the door is forced open and Sara hightails it to the back with Stacy and Nykky turning to slam the member of Genesis who comes out the door right in his head bombarding him until he goes down. The other member stirring, and they then decide to exit and save this for another night.

Frank Malone: Holly hell, The Genesis just got leveled by three women half their size, but perhaps twice their heart and that matters around here!

Bill McLane: It certainly does, but the two girls in the actual match may be a little inexperienced as well cause there is no doubt they got heart to even step in that cage with The Genesis!

Frank Malone: No doubt at all about that Bill! Bunny is young yet, her second match and she earned a title shot, hell, she ain't even got a finishing move!
rs
Womens Evolution Championship Match
Samantha Fame v. LBD(c)

Samantha pushing LBD to the distance and LBD perhaps is feeling Wrestle X after her marathon with Taylor Andrews, but she manages to drop Samantha with a cutter, then flip over into a dragon sleeper making Fame tap out.
rs
Main Event
SEW Impact X Championship Match
Cliff o Clink v. Phoenix(c)

This one is so evenly matched it goes to an hour which is a time limit for Evolution and thus is ruled a draw garnering some heat, but a loud standing ovation of pure respect for these two men. And when Phoenix and Cliff take a bow, the CoC bows back to charge into his rival with a spear, then hammers him in the head with punches and picks up Phoenix to deliver The End. He just stands over Phoenix looking insane and shakes his head no as if he is not done. Cliff sliding out to get a chair and slides back in to wail Phoenix with it until the chair looks like a f'n boomerang. Cliff putting the chair around the neck of Phoenix and heads up top deliver a stomp to the chair. Finally security gets him out of there with a couple refs as well and Phoenix holding his throat coughing and wheezing.

Frank Malone: A draw, so no one lost and a rematch would be in order, but Cliff may have went a little too far. That stomp off the top rope to a chair wrapped around the neck of Phoenix!

Nick Miller: OH MY GAWD!!!!

Frank Malone: Nice Nick, nice. But nothing nice about what happened to Phoenix. We'll have to see what the repercussions are from this come three nights from now on WAR returning to Monday Night.
Last post by Tonya Walker - April 11, 2024, 10:32:39 PM

TEAM NAME The Party Crashers
THEME MUSIC Walking on Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
FINISHING MOVE Spear, Powerbomb, Superkick, triple jump moon Sault TKO
TRADEMARK MOVES Face buster Superkick Spear TKO RKO Like Move
BIOGRAPHY Party Crashers stable became a thing when, Tonya befriended Bunny Summers before she returned to Sef, and they ended up having a lot in common, love for music bands and wrestling Bunny lives in the 1980s and thinks of Tonya as her big sister she always wanted, Nikita and Cora Blackheart who is her sister, don't trust Tonya yet due to their history with the perry sisters faction Devils Playground, they are the only 2 brought back for that, so far Bunny won her debut match on carnage and rumored to be crashing parties soon as possible. it will not be long before they are crashing parties all around which could mean trouble for everyone backstage in Sef, this is Tonya walkers 2nd time in a stable.
SEF Industry News / Wrestle X Results, Plus Carnag...
Last post by Daddy Mack - April 11, 2024, 09:16:47 PM
Before we got to Wrestle X on Saturday, Burnout 33 Results came in last Thursday. Then it was on to this past Saturday for the biggest show of the year and to see it all you can check out Wrestle X Results.

Two nights ago on Tuesday saw the return of Carnage with a huge fatal four way leading to a match on Evolution this Friday which is tomorrow. Check out Carnage 44 Results and Evolution 84 Card and check back here for more updates as SEF continues to roll through the future.
menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock