universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Whitney & The SEW Champions Check Into The Hardcore Hotel Where Mack Sells SEF

Started by Showsteala, January 11, 2014, 06:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Earlier This Morning: Around 6 a.m on the day of WAR 152

Mack arrives at the arena in a limousine which swings around the back to let The Mack out of the back. Dressed in casual tan suit with brown loafers and a yellow shirt underneath is Mack with his hair down his shoulders and a pair of cheap black shades over his eyes. He makes his way to the trunk where the driver unloads a large green duffel bag and Mack hands him a hundred, then flashes one at a security guard who takes the money and bag. The guard following Mack inside as The Mack answers his cellphone he pulls from his pants pocket putting it on speaker phone.

What up norm?

Hey Mack, you called earlier?

Mack thinking for a second, then realizes he did.

Yea, yea, hey, for the Hardcore Hotel, we need a full length mirror wrapped in green neon and it needs to be above the bed like one of them old fashioned fancy beds. Ah fuck, I got one in my pad, but I don't what its called. Describe it to Whitney, she'll know. Take like four posts and put up the mirror over the bed, so I can watch myself as I lay there macking like only the one, the only, the original Daddy Mack can do!

Mack smirking sarcastically as he gets to his room and opens the door motioning the guard in.

Put it down near the sofa and thanks buddy. You working the event too?

The guard nods yea and Mack arrogantly smiles.

Well enjoy the show kid.

The guard smiles.

I will and I'd ask for an autograph, but I got yours, after Extreme on July third two thousand six where you put away Chris Orton shutting his mouth about getting a win over you that was heavily tainted. Awesome match!

Mack remembering a little and nods yea.

That year was a good one-

A Native Americano listening through Mack's phone interrupts The Mack.

So Mack, you serious about this mirror?

Fuck yea I be serious. Have it ready for tonight and I got a new guy coming into the Hardcore Hotel to reveal as my bodyguard, so yea, I'll let security know.

Ok Mack, take care, we'll have the set ready for ya.

Mack pressing a button and nods to the guard who walks off back to his day job. The Mack setting his phone on the table in front of the sofa and shuts the door ending the scene.

Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Whitney Marret & the SEW Champions
Plus, Mack sells his stock in SEF to whoever makes the right offer

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa roaring the crowd to life with unadulterated cheers for the man they love to hate since some jeers mix in from some of the same who cheer. Mack makes them all riled up as he dances out showboating like only he can showing why there be only one show in town that can draw like the Hardcore Hotel. The Mack looking down at his set up with the mirror over his bed and green neon lights wrapped up the four posts as well as over the top of the mirror. The Hardcore Hotel light blinking on the ropes with the vacancy light glowing and Mack skipping down the aisle all sarcastically arrogant letting the fans reach for him. Mack hopping to the apron and spinning into the ring in his ring gear looking all dazzled and fired up to go for one, two, three hours!?! The Mack dropping into a muscle pose and pops up doing a crotch chop, then spins around admiring the new set up. He slides across the bed laying back to look up at himself and just grins arrogant as ever before times ten and a half billion. Mack lifting a mic in his hand loosely and says with a sarcastic look in them baby blues.

So tonight we got Whitney Marret strutting her fine ass out here again and she ain't alone cause the champions of SEW are supposed to be checking in here as well. I be one of them and I already out here and I know my boy Brady got my back, especially since we are the Tag Team Champions. Thing is, I got the itching feeling to have something more watching my back, someone who be paid to do nothing except that, watch the back of The Mack, the biggest draw in SEF today. So let's bring the big man out cause he is big, he is The Fabulous Beast!

"War Nerve" by Pantera comes over the pa and out walks a rather large man filling out a grey, almost silver suit with the white shirt open a bit. His hair jet black and slicked back as he sports a pair of black wire framed sunglasses. The big man walks down in his black loafers looking as laid back as Mack entering the ring via the steps. He walks over to Mack who slides off the bed and the two shake hands with a half hug, then Mack lifts the mic up.

So big man, say a few words.

The griffin just smirks sarcastically.

A few words!

Mack chuckling.

Yea, that's about it too cause its all ya need to say to let anyone who may be thinking of getting one up on The Mack, think again. Now we got a show to do, so big man, you know the drill and you get paid well, so enjoy the show and hopefully I'll give ya a few heads to crack!?!

The Mack patting the griffin on his back and slides across the bed looking up at himself arrogantly sarcastic. The big man standing off to the side sort of blocked out by a post, but much wider than the post, so yea, he stands out no matter what. But Mack standing out at attention more than anyone else as usual lifting the mic to his mouth.

So Brady Henderson, if ya wanna come on down and represent as Tag Team Champion with your partner Mack, come on out kid. This big man here gonna watch both our backs when we together, so take advantage of it when ya can. As for the rest of ya, what up!?  I know Phoenix Winterborn is SEX World Heavyweight Champion now, but where ya been boy!? Nothing much on Anarchy nor WAR I don't think, nothing that stood as a World Champion should do. Where ya been man? How's it feel to finely capture the World Heavyweight Championship and be recognized on a global level?!? And what about you Jordan Cut? I know we have our problems, whatever they may be cause I forget exactly why ya don't like me? Something I said, did, or just me in general like everyone else? Doesn't matter to me, but you got a chance to shine as a champion in SEW being the Light Heavyweight Champion. You want to be number one, good for you, but a lot do and only one is, me. And hey, hey, this should be fun and interesting and I personally invite it, so Tina, bring your golden ass on down and let us all see the Womens X Diva Champion. I know you can get hardcore, I remember training ya in Japan five years ago. And Whitney, come on down to add some class with this lineup tonight, we need ya honey. Plus, maybe its you or one of the other guests that wants to buy my share of SEF stock cause I'll sell it live here tonight to anyone making me the right offer. Anyone wanting to show up and buy it come on down, come on in to SEF and buy out The Mack cause I ain't going nowhere. This ring is where I belong and not around some circle jerk board room!!!

Mack all sarcastic and smiling lays back looking up at himself exuding arrogance you can't compare to anyone cause he got them hungry blue eyes almost glowing a gritty determination with the scars reflecting as a reminder to who is the most experienced.

This main event I be in isn't anything I be sweating and as much as I shouldn't, I be looking past all seven so called competitors in this gauntlet match. If any of them want to keep their job, then they better stand up now or Mack is gonna walk all over them tonight and simply rely on stealing the show right here in the Hardcore Hotel as usual.

The Mack laid back like a cool cat just a waiting to hear from someone who got something to say and The Fabulous Beast ready for anyone who gets out of hand.

kstancil13

{We open on a girl in skimpy black leather looking like two black leather band aids, covered in tats, with her hair in pig tails trying to flirt, cajole, and threaten the guard to let her into the SEF back stage area.  The security guard keeps saying no and she stomps her severely high steam punk heels.  The sound of Harleys roaring begin to pick up in volume.  Two Harley Davidson custom 1200 sportsters, black and chrome with a snarling wolf head on the gas tanks roll into view.  The girl turns somewhat annoyed until she sees the logo airbrushed on the Harleys.  She prances and turns away}

"Kristin will let me in.  She owes me."

{The riders slide off and the two girls remove their helmets first.  The sleek red head groans as she hears the tapping of the heels.  The other is revealed to be SEF COO and now Anarchy owner Kristin Fox-Boudreaux.  She removes the over sized leather jacket she was wearing and hands it to her husband.  She is wearing a satin corset, custom black leather hip hugging pants that are laced up her sexy toned legs, and girly biker boots with at least three inch platform heels that in no way make her close to the shoulder of the Boudreaux's companions.  From the leather saddle bags she removes a cute cropped business blazer that her husband helps her slide into.  She raises an eyebrow and we notice as she crosses her arms in annoyance that she also has her navel piercing.  Kristin's lip curls in disgust as she speaks}

Kristin:"Star."

{Star ignores the disgust and walks slowly whistling as she takes in both girls outfits.}

Star:"Looking good.  Seems those love taps I gave you all those years ago are finally starting to fade."

{The red head rolls her eyes and speaks with a distinct Irish accent}

"Nobody has time for your crap, Star."

Star:"Aw, the Luck of the Irish Madison O'Brien...."

{Madison snickers}

Madison:"Actually it's Madison O'Bannon.  That still doesn't explain why your skanky ass has trolled up here.  You get bored running a bed gauntlet with Scotty, James, Stevie, and Perry?"

Kristin:"Don't forget that bastard, Andrew Borne."

{Star's eyes turn to Kristin, dark with malice.}

Star:"Forget Andrew.  I know that you have banks across the world full of money but everyone in this business knows Mack doesn't want money.  He wants a whole lot kink and," {she glances at Barry}  "Well, since Boo has no jurisdiction here a whole lot of what I got to score...."

{Kristin and Madison exchange a look}

Kristin:"The last time I tried to make a deal with you bitch....."

Star:"What I want has really nothing to do with SEF other than I want to ball the hottest people on the planet.  I am looking for a piece of the two greatest wrestlers of all time.  How could you not say that what Viper does makes your prim tidy whities wet?  {she ignores Kristin's rolled eyes} Now, I've had your ex-husband and your kid sister.....{she stomps her foot in annoyance when Kristin just gags.}  "Fuck, look I want to bang Mack and then I want a title shot against Milan down south and Kenzie in the North I'm tired of dealing with your retired has been ass.  So you won a match in SEF, woo fucking hoo, but honestly it was against Danika not the sharpest tool in the shed and no where as fine as the champ.  So make us all a bit happy.  Let me fuck who I want, where I want, and get your rigid stick up his ass kid brother to book the matches I want."

{Madison elbows her husband who snickers and then Kristin nods.}

Kristin:"Fine.  I was on my way out to the Hardcore Hotel myself."

{Cut to the arena where Indestructible begins to play.  Kristin pinches the bridge of her nose as she comes out and Star squeals like a twelve year old girl at a One Direction concert.  She motions to her to wait and heads out to the ring with a microphone.}

Kristin:"It's great to see all the fans tonight!  I apologize for coming out to the Hardcore Hotel without an official invitation but originally the offer was made to me to buy Viper's stock.  Since Mack has no interest in money I offer something that he has always been interested in, a woman who likes some of the same things he does."

{She gestures to the back looking up at the ceiling wondering if she's done the right thing when she allowed Star this opportunity.....she closes her eyes as "Do You Think I'm A Whore" by Kittie begins to play.  As she sees that in the time it has taken her to come to the ring Star has changed into nothing but a artfully cut up Shane Mack t-shirt that barely covers anything.  She comes out and drops to her knees in front of the Mack tearing part of the shirt so that she is covered but that its obvious she is naked under it.  She licks her lips}

"My name is Star and I do my best work with an audience.  Let the fucking princess have your stock and I'll promise you and the girl or guy of your choice the best night in and out of bed that you've had in a while."

mysticbabydoll

Brady walks out with his tag team championship over his shoulder, and gets in the ring. He poses for the fans as they boo him, and he ignores them. He gets a mic, and gets talking.

Brady Henderson: I had nothing better to do, so I decided to come out here.

Brady lifts the championship above his head, and the fans continue to boo him.

Brady Henderson: Oh shut up, and like it or not I am still one half of the tag team champions.

Brady taunts the fans, and they boo even more as he laughs.

Daddy Mack

Mack laid back on his bed just a staring up into the mirror appearing oblivious to what is going on, but notices Brady.

Yo partner, good to see ya got The Mack's back like ya did on Anarchy.

Mack glancing to the nearly naked chick in front of him pleading to take the deal cause she wants to be fucked so bad she may be cumming already!?! The Mack winks at her and sarcastically grins as he looks back up at himself in the mirror.

Only way that deal happens is if Kristin Fox is the other girl of my choice and you two gotta do Mack right here, right now, however, I ain't even sure I wanna sell to you!?! Ya see, I want diversity for SEF, not another majority stock holder. I want this stock to go to someone different, someone who comes along and makes the right offer. So keep trying honey, and maybe you and Kristin tag teaming The Mack could be worth it to me, but ya gotta convince me it is!?! Now as for the rest of our guests, the show is rolling boys and girls, so where ya at? I done got the ball rolling, so who gonna get to shooting or ya all just gonna stand there dribbling!?!

Mack still laid back watching himself in the mirror as Brady stands back near Griffin who watches everyone like a hawk behind his shades forming cool smirk.

Daddy Mack

"Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie comes playing over the pa making Kristin scowl and the crowd cheer as the song kicks in. Rob Zombie getting to the line, "Don't you wanna ride it?", then Tina comes out in her ring gear wearing the Womens X Diva Title around her waist. The Golden Gal skipping down the aisle swaying her ass sexually and slapping a few out stretched hands. Tina sliding in the ring making Kristin be on her toes and the Golden Gal ignores the new COO to strut her way over pushing the near naked girl aside and crawls on the bed next to Mack. The Mack getting interested in Tina who lays next to the Underground Champ and co holder of the Tag Titles to rub his chest and lay a kiss on him. Mack lifting a mic up for her and Tina just speaks into grinning a bit and eyes Kristin.

First of all Kristie, to go back to some shit you slung about me where you think I am concerned over your business. I just have to tell you your very far off on where my concerns lie for it is strictly on this beautiful belt around my gorgeous waist that no woman in this ring right now could dream of taking from me. Second, keep your mouth shut about me if you don't want the Golden Golddess to shoot you down time and time again. The only reason I speak to you or about you is because you dropped my name first and yes, I know the first time you did was to praise me. However, I know after that it was to trash my name in a conversation with Maegan that the world saw. One of you dropped some bullshit and the other agreed whole heartedly making you both two peas in a pod and just as guilty as the other. So save your bullshit and do what is best, keep my name from escaping your lips or those lips will sewn shut after I tear them off.

Tina sitting up ready for the only business she is here for, wrestling, fighting, competition. The Golden Gal scooting her firm ass over Mack's lap getting comfy on his crotch. The Mack enjoying the view in his mirror just grins wide as Tina grins pretty wide full of sarcasm herself, but a glint of hunger that few possess in her eyes.

Danika

We hear the sound of a harley coming out of the backstage area.  It's an interesting custom piece with a Native American figure with a traditional headress but dressed in camo fatigues over a Puerto Rican flag.  The couple on the motorcyle roll down to ringside.  They climb into the ring.  The woman simply glares down at Star.  The guy removes his helmet and turns his attention to the Mack who is paying him no attention

"I'm not out here for you or your stock.  I'm out here for personal reasons.  Sorry for interupting your show."

He turns to a smirk and watches Kristin's face pale with fear.  He chuckles and snatches her up for his signature move, The Crusade which is just a variation on Goldberg's jackhammer, and plants her into the mat.  He laughs and flips off the backstage area with both hands

"Fuck you Boudreaux, I popped that cherry long ago and the Fox girls always have been my whores and always will be my whores."

The girl pulls off her helmet and slings it so it knocks the naked chick out then turns to the people on the bed

Claire Fox: "Hey Mack, I should have tapped that ass before but shrugs perhaps when the Golden ditz here gets her facts straight that I'm the one that has been jerking her chain the whole time and that its always been me that's been in SEF in the past....then maybe we'll celebrate by getting down and dirty with only our bodies and title belts smacking each other."

Josh grabs Claire by the hair and drags her out of the ring yelling out her only when he's done fucking her can she look elsewhere.

Daddy Mack

Actually, what happened when Josh grabbed Kristin was that The Fabulous Beast moved into action quicker than you can think and ripped this fairly big guy up with ease to slam him to the canvas in a earth shattering spinebuster. Tina off Mack to tackle Claire to the mat and rip up her up into a sto locking on the T & A. The Griffin seeing Josh wants more and rips him up to deliver the Beast Bomb and rolls the kid out to the floor. He gets up and pulls Tina off Claire and the Golden Gal pulled back to the bed by Mack who is off in his own world ignoring this trivial shit, but knows exactly what goes on. The Griffin directing Claire out of the ring and she kneels by Josh who is out of it as the beast in the ring keeps everyone at bay. Kristin and her near naked girl she brought out stands back while Brady just smiles, chuckling at the little dramatic action. Mack laying with Tina looking as sarcastic as ever.

So anyone got anything interesting to bring in here cause we all know no one is gonna take over this show, so don't even try, idiots.

Tina chiming in.

Show us something new if you expect us to even care about your storied shit, let alone believe anything you bring out here.

The two laying back share a laugh and kiss.

Liz

All of a sudden with the all attention been taken away from action in the ring, all the lights go out and a single bright white spot light goes to the top of the ramp as "(Rock) Superstar" hits plays over the PA system. A bunch of purple, red, blue, and green lights pulsate to the sound of the music and circle the area at the same time and a woman comes out from the back and with closer inspection, this woman is none other than the SEF Founder and War/Anarchy Owner, Whitney Marret wearing a tight white business women's shirt under a black leather halter top to show off her ample mommy cleavage, a pair of black designer belt looped booty shorts with a diamond studded belt that the belt buckle of it is a diamond encrusted bald eagle and a pair of thigh high white leather heeled boots called Warrior and she sports a necklace from Jewelmint collect called "Renegade" that is a necklace  that goes down her chest and the blot at the end that's encrusted with pearls,rubies, citrines, and peridots that rests beautiful on her cleavage that only being a mom could give her and a pair of matching earrings that dangle down to her shoulders and a knee length black military jacket. She's got her dark ruby red slightly curly hair down, with each step she takes, her hair bounces and sparkles and it cascades down her back and in front over her shoulders. She walks down the ramp, slapping a few fans hands, smiling from ear to ear with a mega-bright smile, as she walks down the ramp, she sways her ass from side to side to what seems to be the rhythm of the song and keeps on walking down and reaches the steel steps as Tina gets up off Mack and props herself  on her elbows on the bed as Mack strolls over to sit on the middle rope and raise the top ring rope. She walks on the apron and Whitney bending over with her ass inches from Mack's face and he is staring at the fine booty of the boss's with a very wide grin of approval. Whitney gets in the ring and Mack shortly follows. There is a mic at the end of the bed waiting for Whitney and she squats down and picks it up. Whitney spins around to find Mack right there Johnny-on-the-spot beside her with an arm around her waist. She looks at Taylor and then to Brady. She then looks to Mack and scoots away from him and stands center of the ring with a mic. She brings the mic up to her radiant dark rubied lips and says.

Whitney Marret:
Now the drama-momma shit's done, let's get down to business. I wanted to get my ass out here and let you all know and see who really is truly the HBIC around here. Mack, I'll talk to you about your shares after I give my champs a pep talk. I know that you all don't need it but I think with the new era here in SEF about to take place when I beat my ex old man ass at the Sacrifice that happens on our 12 year anniversary show in a Sacrifice Match.....we'll all see who truly wants it all. No more will we have a darkness and lies, when I beat him, I take it all from him with a new move that it's in the works right now that I'll debut that night but for now the name of it says it all, Rising Dominance because my dominance in this company and out, is only on the rise. Norm has gotten me to think about what I want from the future and well, from what I've seen,  we are only getting started on how far and how high we are going to go. We've got the past and present right here in this very ring. To my tag champs, The Showtime, Mack and Henderson. You two already capture what the very essence of being a tag team is. I see you two taking the tag division to new heights. I don't think that at this time there a tag team that could lace up a pair of boots and take you guys head on. I've got much faith in Mack to guide you, Brady. Look at what he did to help my career. You be wise to listen to his advice in this ring if you want to be the best in SEF or even step foot in MY ring period. Mack, I'll get you in a bit.

She then looks to the bed to where Taylor is on the bed with a smile on her face and the title draped over her lap. Whitney walks over to the edge of the bed, crawls over to Taylor and sits right beside her ad put a hand on Taylor's thigh and speaks.

Whitney Marret:
I don't give a damn waht you want to called as your name,I've seen you grow up in this ring and I'm proud of you. You are not Tina anymore, you're Taylor to me.  Taylor, you are now my SEW Women's X Diva champion. You've been a great competor in this ring since day one but as the champion that all the women look to, you've got a LOT on your plate. You're holding the very title that I held. I shattered the image of what a woman should be and now that's on you. Taylor, Just don't let the success and fame get to you or I will be the one that knocks ya down if your head swells too big. Enjoy your time in the spotlight, my Golden Gal.

Whitney smiles then places her hand on the back on Tina's head, smiles, out of the blue, lays a hot kiss on Tina's lips and soon you see tongues crossing as the sea of men damn near blow the roof off with hoots, hollers, and cheers for this and millions of flashes go off taking picutres of this epic moment on the Hardcore

Hotel with Whitney and Tayler playing tonsil hockey with each other. Whitney pulls back first and smiles big. The two hug again and Whitney gets off the bed with a slight flushed look on her face as Mack looks on with a shit eating grin on his face. Whitney turns to his and smiles.

Whitney Marret:
Now Mack, two pieces of business before I bring out the SEX title holder out and to see where and what my Light-heavyweight champ is up to. You are the Wrestling Underground champion and it's got a history richer than SEF could ever be. You are the representation of what I want for SEF in the present. We need your extreme attitude to push the envelope and be the one that everyone looks to for inspiration. It's like I just told your boy Brady, you helped shaped my career here in SEF to be great. And as far as being extreme, you were the first one to do a X rated scene with and had some of the brutalist matches in wrestling. I felt comfortable with you to do that and well, it's benefiting my Native King on MANY occasions behind closed doors. I kinda want that part of my life to private unless I sign off on it.

Whitney blushes and continues to speak.

Whitney Marret:
The other part of the business I've got with you is that I want to buy you out. I know you don't want a single majority owner but you trust me. We've had some of SEF greatest matches hands down. We've made history together in this ring and out. I've got faith in my vision of this company and it includes you in a BIG way. So what do you say about that? You trust me enough to lead this company with my vision and well.......with a beautiful face like mine and I've been label a Badass MILF....Macky, I don't think you've always had a problem with saying no to me on some stuff as far as this business and personal is concerned. So please, give me your stock.....you won't regret it.

Whitney smirks very wickedly sexy and winks at Mack letting her own dimples show through as she looks him in the eyes as she runs a finger down his chest. He appears to be thinking with a smirk on his face as she stops midway down his stomach and Whitney says.

Whitney Marret:
While you think on that, Mack, I have been watching the roster for many years and months to see who I would want you to lead this company into the right direction when and if The King stepped down and it's the man that holds the Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight Championship. A man that Viper went as far as to low blow to try and gain a win over......A man that I want to say will help make this company shine and like his namesake does after it dies. A man that's well suited to carry the Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight Championship. A man that, well, I think would be great for this company's future....well, I think this man.....And now the man that picking is  MY chosen one for this company's future and making his way to the ring, the Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight champion......The American Tradition...I give to you.....Phoenix Winterborn!

Whitney Marret points to the staging area and ...........
[ /font]

The American Tradition

The sounds of "A Light That Never Comes" starts to blast over the arena speakers, as Phoenix Winterborn steps out into the stage. The spotlights come down to shine on him, as he holds up the SEX Heavyweight championship in the air. The fans are on their feet, as he starts making his way down the ramp. His blue button up shirt was unbuttoned at the top, his tie pulled out a bit. One look at the all the other champions in the ring, and he stopped. No one in that ring liked him much. The American Tradition was almost a man without a country. Grabbing the mic from the ring steps, he opted to stand at the base of the entranceway.

"Mack, you said that no one could take over this show? Well, if you remember right, I did it two weeks ago with Cut and your chucklehead of a tag partner, didn't I? Of course I do. You wanna know WHY that is, sunshine? Because unlike you, I'm actually known outside of SEF. I am a world-class athlete, Mack. Hell, even Jordan Cut is more well-known around the world than you. THAT is why I hold the heavyweight championship right now, and THAT is why you are no longer in charge of this show!"

Cheers from the crowd as Phoenix takes the title from around his waist, and holds it in his hand, still outside of the ring.

"Now...since we have all the champions out here, let's get down to brass tax shall we?"

Phoenix finally climbed up onto the ring apron, refusing to get into the ring. Instead, he stood on the apron, leaning on it with one arm.

"So tell me, folks. show of hands. Does anyone in this ring even like me? That was a rhetorical question, don't answer that. I will allow anyone to answer me this one, though. Show of hands. How many of you think that you can take me on for this championship?"

Phoenix held up the heavyweight title, as every hand in the ring shot up. He chuckled to himself.

"Kids, don't take this the wrong way, but there is not a single one of you in there that can take me one-on-one. Not Mack, not you Jordan as we already saw. Henderson, Tina...none of you will ever be as good as this. I know, I know...you all think I'm coming off as some arrogant jackass. And I may just. But how I see it? I know how good I am. I know what my name brings to help SEF. Face facts. None of you, with the exception of Cut, know what the outside world is like. Outside of SEF? It's a whole different ballgame. One I have excelled in. And if you're not careful...I may show the world who truly represents this company. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have some more...pressing matter to attend to. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen."

As Phoenix hopped off the apron, "A Light that Never Comes" starts playing again in the arena, as Phoenix headed backstage to leave the rest of the so-called 'champions' in the ring, seething at that they just heard from the World Champion.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock