sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 26 {12/24/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 05:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

December 24th, 2007

Venue: Savvis Center in St. Louis, Missouri

Theme Music: "Start A War" by Static X

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
L.A. Jay v. Nick Torres(c)

A very good match this was, Jay really took it to Torres and had a lot of near falls, the crowd was really behind him too. Torres of course being no slouch and not above cheating used the ropes when rolling up Jay and got away with it.

Winner: Nick Torres via pinfall

Backstage

We find Ares kicked back in his locker room drinking a beer and in walks Sly taking a seat next to him. Ares keeps drinking and barely acknowledges Sly who soon breaks the silence.

Sly: Ok man, I gotta ask ya about the near demise of SEF. I realize you-

Ares: I wasn't here man, so what's the point in asking me anything?

Sly: Well the point is that you came in right after, you were scheduled to return on the WAR after Gangsta Paradise and well, you had history in DOGG, I just gotta question ya.

Ares: Well hell son, question away.

Sly: What were you doing the night it happened?

Ares: Oh fuck no, you know what I was doing, I was in the back watching the show with the rest of the roster, you know I was.

Sly: But as it ended, where did you go, I never saw you when the show came to a close.

Ares: I went to take a leak cause I drank so much damn beer, then I came back, but were off camera and everyone was running around scatterbrained. I figured ya all were busy, so I left and that son is exactly what the fuck I did, don't believe, that's your problem.

Ares tosses down his empty canand cracks a new beer taking a drink.

Sly: Well, you got any witnesses to verify your story?

Ares: The hell if I know, I was in the can taking a damn leak, I don't look at other guys and I expect no one looks at me, that's how it works or are you one of those kind aguys swinging on a different limb or a whole different tree even?

Sly: Look man, don't question me, I just need to proof you did not try to destroy SEF.

Ares: I told ya what I did, now maybe ya outta go ask other people if they saw me where I said I was and if I come off as a liar, prosecute me, do whatever ya want, but what I said was the goddamn truth, now if your done, get lost asshole!

Ares slams back his beer and Sly just gets up and walks off.

Singles Match
Joe Dumar v. Stanley Ryan Tiger

Joe lasted a lil longer than Pung Loa last week as he got a few shots in, but was still dominated by the monster Stanley.

Winner: Stanley Ryan Tiger via pinfall

Hardcore Match
Thor v. Corez

Thor started out looking to tear apart Corez who was able to take it and come back with a singapore cane which helped him gain some control in the match. Corez worked Thor over pretty good for a while busting him up and open, but Thor would come back and both men would end up bleeding. The end saw Thor Gore Corez through a table to get the win.

Winner: Thor via pinfall

Singles Match
SEF King Of The Ring Championship
Hardcore Haz v. Jordan Brooks(c) w/Fate

Haz started off strong really taking it to Brooks, but his strength and Fate's presence at ringside would end the match for Haz giving Brooks a win.

Winner: Jordan Brooks via pinfall

Backstage

We find Troy Storms by himself leaning against the side of a soda machine and he's just staring off into space, kinda has a smirk on his face. Sly approaches him leaning on the front of the machine and Storms looks down at him.

Sly: Hey big man, got a few minutes?

Storms: Do I have a choice?

Sly: Well, yea I guess, but I'm just trying to get to the bottom of who tried to destroy SEF, so ya mind?

Storms: Whatever man, do what ya gotta do and I'll do what I do.

Sly: I know you were at the show of course, ya had a match, but what about the end of the show, where were ya?

Storms: Same always man, me and Nick talking shit about what we do what we will do, he can confirm it to, we were together all night.

Sly: I believe you of all people, I know you two are close friends, but I will have to talk to him and also, can anyone else confirm this?

Storms: Maybe, someone came in our room while I was catching a nap, Nick knows who it was, so go ask him, but I ain't promising he'll cooperate.

Sly: Ok, well thanks and later.

Storms: Whatever!

Sly walks off and Storms just crosses his arms, brings a hand up stroking his goattee.

Submission Match
Pung Loa v. Scorpion

Pung did a bit better this week as he had Scorpion reeling form some hard kicks at one point. Scorpion worked over Pung quite well though and would get him locked in the Deathtrap making Pung tap out.

Winner: Scorpion via submission

Triple Threat Match
SEF International Championship
Ares v. Rob Rocco v. Nick Torres(c)

Torres kinda hangs back at the start of the match letting Ares and Rob brawl, Ares controlling most of that fight. Torres gets involved when Ares goes for a pin and tries to stay away again, but Ares doesn't let him. Ares ends up taking him out of the ring and laying Torres out in the crowd. Rob plays possum and catches Ares off guard working him over a bit and looks to be setting up for a win when out of nowhere he gets caught with the Ares Atom Bomb and pinned, Ares wins the title.

Winner: Ares via pinfall over Rob Rocco

With Ares still in the ring we see Sly come out on stage and inform him that he'll be defending his newly won title at Apocalypse in a fatal four way elimination against L.A. Jay, Hardcore Haz, and Jordan Brooks. He also wishes him good luck to which Ares responds by flipping Sly off.

Backstage

Daddy Mack is kicked back sitting on a metal box reading a High Times magazine when Black Bob walks up to him leaning on the wall.

Bob: Hey Mack, what's going on?

Mack lowers his magazine, looks up at Bob and smiles.

Mack: Just chilling man, what up?

Bob: Well, a huge match at Apocalypse and I know man, you got a huge match too, but your Mack, Daddy Mack, my mentor, and I would love nothing more than you on my team, hell, your best friends with McMoney, we'd be a great team.

Mack just smiles.

Mack: Yea we would, I'd love to do it, but Bob, I do have that huge match and I may have done more than one match a night before, but you need someone else. I could do it, but you need someone else, not me ok, I know what it'd do for your moral, but for your sake pick another man, sorry bro.

Bob: Its cool Mack, I understand and no respect lost, I hear ya loud and clear. Take care ok, I gotta run and get ready to hit the ring.

Mack: Alright, tear them apart man, show them why your the main event, you earned it.

Bob nods to Mack and walks off, mack just goes back to his magazine.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
Rayne Rocco & Big Bill Butcher v. Black Bob & Michael McMoney

A really good match this was, a lot of back and forth action, some good wrestling, the cousins really showed some good skill in the ring and took it to Bob and McMoney who of course showed us how good we know they are which is why the match was so great. It truly was the headliner of the night and although Rob interefered we saw McMoney use the sledgehammer to kind of make the sides even and Bob would pick up the win over Rayne after nailing the Detroit Death Drop.

Winners: Black Bob & Michael McMoney via pinfall

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock