sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 31 {2/25/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 06:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

February 25th, 2008

So here we are in Dayton Ohio and SEF cameras open up inside the sold out Nutter Center where the crowd is wild and gets even wilder when blinding pyro shoots from the stage and then we hear "Start A War" by Static X blast over the pa. Cameras roll over the arena, the music is loud and the fans louder as WAR kicks off!

Nick Miller: Hello everyone I am Nick Miller and welcome to Monday Night WAR! With Total Anarchy just six days away were looking forward to one hell of a show tonight! We got Daddy Mack and Mesa scheduled to clash later tonight. Scorpion and Hardcore Haz open the show and with me still is Greg Boone.

Greg Boone: If anyone's outta here its gonna be you Nicky. Now then, looking down the lineup, Mack and Mesa, oh hell yes, a showstealer. Scorpion teaching that drunk Haz a lesson in wrestling, can't to wait to see it. Not sure what will be better, that or seeing Jordan Brooks tear Thor apart again.

Nick Miller: Those two do face off again and this time its non title, plus we got a singles match between The Machines and Destruction when Slash faces Harry, should be interesting.

Greg Boone: Oh man should it ever, them boys have nothing, but hatred for each other.

Nick Miller: Seems that way, but also-

Nick is cut off now by the sound of "Black Bob" hitting the pa which brings the crowd to cheers. We soon see Black Bob come walking out playing for the crowd, walks down the ramp high fiving fans, then rolls in the ring and pops up.

Nick Miller: Well, seems were gonna get to hear from Bob right here in the ring, wonder what he has to say?

Greg Boone: I don't know, but it better be good since he interrupted us, well you which is fine, so heh, I guess its not bad, shuts you up.

Nick Miller: Whatever, let's hear what Bob has to say.

Bob has a mic now and stands in the middle of the ring, raises a hand to try and settle the crowd so he can speak and raises the mic up.

Black Bob: Ya know, last year I went through hell, six fucking months of hell and I finally won the World Heavyweight Title. At Apocalypse a couple months back I lost the title, most would say I got screwed and well maybe I did, I never bitched about it and I ain 't bitching now. I am however calling the current champ out, the man who beat me...Hollywood Hal Havoc!

The crowd boos at the mention of the name.

Black Bob: Hollywood, get your punk ass out here now cause boy, I got something you need to hear!

The crowd cheers as Bob lowers the mic and waits.

Nick Miller: I wonder if Havoc is gonna answer this punk card.

Greg Boone: If he wants, but he doesn't ha-

The pa comes alive with "Cowboys From Hell" by Pantera and we soon see the nMo come walking out. Havoc leads the pack with his World Title on his shoulder, the Westsiders behind him carrying their Tag Titles. The three men head down the ramp, the crowd booing them, Torres making gestures causing fans to try and swing at him. They all get in the ring soon and Havoc gets a mic.

Hal Havoc: I didn't have to come out here, but I was bored and figured I would humor your jobber ass!

The crowd boos.

Black Bob: Fine man, say what ya want, but right now sjut the fuck up and listen! You beat me for that belt, I make no bones about it, I lost, but I do have a rematch and ya know...

The crowd cheers as Havoc glares.

Black Bob: Ya know Hollywood, Total Anarchy is this Sunday and I was thinking that maybe you outta defend that title against me. Ya got nothing else to do, your champ, so your not in the rumble and also, what ya say to a no dq match?

The crowd cheers loud for that.

Hal Havoc: I say hell no to your no dq stip, but a regular match is on and I'll see you Sunday...brother!

Havoc drops the mic and rushes Bob who ducks him charging Storms with a tackle into a corner. Bob turns catching Torres with a hard right, then runs ducking another clothesline from Havoc and slides out to the floor, runs around the ring and up the ramp turning to smile at the nMo. Havoc is livid and the crowd is cheering for Bob who raises his hands in the air as "Black Bob" hits the pa.

Nick Miller: Wow, a World Title match made for this Sunday and Bob it seemed outsmarted the nMo, seemed he had them well scouted.

Greg Boone: He got lucky is what happened, something he won't do when Havoc beats him Sunday!

Nick Miller: We'll see about that on Sunday, but next we got our opening match, Hardcore Haz takes on Scorpion!

Singles Match
Hardcore Haz v. Scorpion

The sound of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" blast over the pa and the crowd comes alive with cheers. No one comes from the back and so the camera looks around the around the crowd and soon spots Haz making his way through the sea of fans carrying his singapore cane and drinking beer.

Nick Roland: Introducing first, from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs 240 pounds................Hardcore Haz!

The fans are going crazy and Haz just makes his way through them drinking beer, pulling can after can from his pockets. He finally gets to the guard rail and stands up on a chair, yanks a beer out cracking it and steps on to the rail balancing quite well, then tosses back the beer and smashes the can to his head. Haz hops down and pulls another beer out, cracks it and pours it down some chicks tits, then sticks his face in them licking up the beer. She loves it and he just turns rolling in the ring and gets up thrusting the cane in the air inciting more loud pops from the crowd. The lights dim down almost dark, but not quite and then we see a the tron light up with a crystal colored superman logo. "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits and the lights come back on as Scorpion steps out on stage in a cocky stance flexing his biceps and triceps.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Amarillo Texas, he weighs in at 220 pounds, Scorpion!

Scorpion makes his way down the ramp gesturing up yours to the fans inciting more boos from them. He gets to the ring and rolls in, gets up walking to the ropes and stands on them trash talking to the crowd. Scorpion hops down to his feet and the bell rings. He and Haz stand in the middle of the ring, Scorpion running off at the mouth and Haz slaps him across the face, then starts hammering him with right hands. He rocks Scorpion into a corner, then whips across the ring and charges with a running body splash. Haz pulls Scorpion out in a side headlock looking for a bulldog, but Scorpion grabs hold of the top rope and shoves Haz forward to the mat. Scorpion nails a short dropkick to Haz's back folding him forward. He jumps up running to the ropes and bounces off with another short dropkick this time to Haz's face knocking him on his back. Scorpion gets up running to the ropes leaping on the middle ropes and flying backwards for a lionsault, but Haz brings his knees up into Scorpion's ribs.

Nick Miller: Man, pretty fast start to this match, though both men are down now.

Haz crawls to the ropes pulling himself up. Scorpion kneels up holding his ribs and pushes himself to his feet. Haz comes running at him for a clothesline, but Scorpion falls to the side and brings him down with a drop toe hold, then floats around into a front facelock. He brings Haz up a lil delivering a couple knees to his face, raises Haz up releasing him, then nails a couple forearms to his face. Scorpion quickly hits a short dropkick to Haz's left knee bringing him down, then gets up running to the ropes and comes from behind with a bulldog to Haz. Scorpion gets up kicking haz in the head, then steps towards his legs stomping on his left knee. He lifts his left leg up and turns into a spinning toe hold putting pressure on the knee. Scorpion soon turns for a figure four, but Haz rolls him into a pin, 1.................2.........kickout! Scorpion rolls out and springs up on his feet. Haz pulls himself up hobbling and Scorpion runs at him for a spear, but as he hits he rolls behind Haz for a school boy, but instead of pinning he grabs his legs and looks to turn him into the Deathtrap.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, its all over now, Haz outta just give it up before he gets hurt.

Nick Miller: If Scoprion can get it locked in it could be over.

Scorpion pulls on Haz's legs trying to turn him, he almost gets him, but Haz is fighting and tries reaching up when Scorpion suddenly turns the other way trying to turn Haz over that way. Haz tries forcing Scorpion over using his legs, but Scorpion kicks him in the back of his left knee, then manages to turn Haz over locking him in the Deathtrap. Haz screams in pain as Scorpion steps back next to his head and brings Haz almost vertical upside down.

Greg Boone: Told ya its over, Haz has no choice, but to tap!

Haz punches the mat and grabs at Scorpion's ankle, but gets a kick to the head. Scorpion steps on his right hand and Haz tries getting it free, he tries to crawl for the ropes, but Scorpion has him locked in too good, plus continue stepping on his hand. The crowd is yelling for Haz and booing Scorpion, but Haz has no choice and he does tap out using his left hand. The ref calls for the bell and pulls Scorpion off Haz raising his hand.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by submission.............Scorpion!

"Sinner" hits the pa and the crowd boos as Scorpion pulls away from the ref and runs at haz kicking him in the ribs. He raises his hands and smirks, the crowd booing even more, then Scorpion makes his exit.

Nick Miller: Well, Scorpion did it, he got the win by making Haz tap out, but a good fight by Haz.

Greg Boone: Scorpion owned him, Haz had no chance and he tapped like the bitch he is.

Nick Miller: Whatever you say man. We got more matches to come and our next one sees the Defiant God take on the Innovator of Insanity!

Singles Match
Ares v. L.A. Jay

Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air extending his middle fingers bringing the crowd to cheers.

Nick Roland: Now coming out, he weighs 250 pounds, he hails from Albuquerqe New Mexico, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans go crazy as Ares swaggers down the aisle and shoots up the middle finger some more. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flashing the middle fingers again. He hops down, discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. "Walk" begins to play over the pa and the crowd comes to life, then out walks Jay who leaps into the air doing the splits and drops on his feet, then shoots his fists in the air and with his thumbs points to himself as RVD would while the crowd chants along with his gesture...L.......A.......Jay! he then heads down the ramp high fiving fans.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring at this time, he hails from Los Angelos California, he weighs 225 pounds, he is the Innovator of Insanity.....L...A...Jay!

The crowd cheer and chants for Jay who leaps on to the ring apron now, then catapults himself over the top rope landing on his feet, spins around and jumps on the middle turnbuckle pointing to himself again as the crowd chants along with him again...L.....A.....Jay! He hops off spinning around and Ares is in his face, then rocks Jay into the corner with rights and lefts. He keeps hammering Jay, but the ref issues a count and at four Ares turns flipping the ref off. He turns back to Jay grabbing his arm and irish whips across the ring into the opposite corner. Ares charges him out of a football stance looking for a hard clothesline it seems, but Jay leaps up and rolls forward to his back springing to his feet. Ares slams into the corner and turns around getting nailed with spin kick slumping into the corner. Jay nails him with some elbows, climbs to the middle rope and executes a monkey flip sending Ares to the middle of the ring on his back.

Nick Miller: Ares starting off on fire, but Jay showing that quickness and takes control.

Jay leaps to the top rope and flies off with a senton bomb to Ares, then leans back on him and goes for the pin, 1..............2.........kickout! Jay spins around to his knees and sits Ares up for a sleeper. but Ares fight up quickly backing Jay to the ropes. The ref calls for a clean break and Ares steps away, but suddenly turns for a right hand. Jay blocks him and nails a high kick to Ares jaw sending him backwards. Jay hops up on the middle rope and leaps at Ares with a missile dropkick sending him down. Jay quickly gets on his feet and runs to the ropes coming back with a somersault roll into a senton splash on Ares. He leans back going for a pin, 1.................2...........kickout!

Nick Miller: Second near fall by Jay, he's really showing his stuff tonight.

Greg Boone: He is, but Ares can catch ya with that Atom Bomb from nowhere.

Jay gets up pulling Ares up and whips him to the ropes, looks for a superkick, but Ares ducks it and runs to the ropes coming back leaping into the air for a thesz press. Jay leaps up at the same time and dropkicks Ares in the chest sending him down. Jay gets up and leaps to the middle rope, springs backwards with lionsault to Ares and pops up on his feet. Jay leaps straight up in the air crashing down on Ares midsection with both legs. He rolls backwards to his feet and runs to a corner leaping to the ropes and turns around leaping off for the West Coast Splash. Ares just gets out of the way and Jay crashes hard to the mat. He rolls in pain holding his ribs as Ares recovers and pulls himself up. He runs at jay kicking him in the ribs, rips him up going for his Atom Bomb, but Jay shoves him to the ropes and catches him coming back with a hard spinning kick to the head. Jay drops to one knee winded.

Nick Miller: Good match so far, these two guys are giving a great showing.

Jay gets up and goes to a corner leaping to the top rope and turns around. Ares is up and runs at him knocking Jay down sitting on the top turnbuckle. Ares nails him with some rights, then climbs the turnbuckles and hooks Jay up bringing him down with a superplex shaking the ring and pumping the crowd up more. Ares gets to his knees near the ropes and holds his head as Jay lays on the mat holding his head.

Nick Miller: Both men felt that move, but Jay got the worst.

Greg Boone: Sure did.

Ares gets up and goes to Jay pulling him up and Jay surprises him with some right hands rocking Ares back some. He whips him across the ring, but Ares reverses. Jay hits the ropes and comes flying back for a forearm smash, but Ares ducks it. Jay staggers to the ropes hard and bounces off spinning around and Ares kicks him in the gut and drops Jay with the Atom Bomb, then pins him, 1......................2.........................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Ares!

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits the pa and the crowd although mixed through the match jump in cheers for Ares who gets his hand raised.

Nick Miller: A hell of a match and a hell of a win for Ares!

Greg Boone: Yea, the guy is tough, can come back from a beating.

Ares gets tossed a couple beers, cracks them, slams them together and chugs them. He gets tossed a couple more and exits the ring heading up on the stage doing the same before making his exit to the back.

Nick Miller: Hell of a guy, but up next we got Mack in action against a man he's never faced...Mesa!

We end up in the back somewhere down near the boiler room it looks like, maybe even in the boiler room, who knows, its kinda dark, but we can see a table in the middle of our view and right behind with his International Title laying on the table stands Corez with his arms out stretched in a crucifix pose. He lowers his arms and stares into the camera.

Corez: Greetings all you simple minded morons. In time you will all feel what its like to fall under the darkness and live like rats running in fear, but having nowhere to hide. That however is not going to happen for a while now. Topnight I stand here with another purpose, to challenge anyone who dares to enter my world. I hold a championship belt in SEF, so I feel that I should defend it and considering Sunday is called Total Anarchy...I say that name shall be made to fit. I propose a tables match...a real tables match which is hardcore rules...anything goes...and as for who can be in the match, lets just say it could be an invitational...Corez's Invintational Tables Match. Those who are invited...anyone who dares to enter my world for were doing this match right down here in the depths of the arena, the bottom of the building...I am going nowhere, so which of you simple minded superstars will dare to challenge Corez?

Corez stretches his arm out again into a crucifix pose and the view now cuts to ringside.

Nick Miller: Corez throwing out a challenge for this Sunday, an invintational title match.

Greg Boone: That should be good too, wonder who will show up to challenge him?

Nick Miller: Who knows, but ya can be sure someone will considering a title is on the line. Anyways, we got Mack and Mesa next!

Hardcore Match
Daddy Mack v. Mesa

The lights go completely out and then we hear the words......

"The Suicidal, Homicidal, Arabian Knight Has Arrived"

We then hear "Bad Religion" hit the pa and and play for a few minutes, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting the corner of a ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavans yelling "ALA".

Nick Roland: In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs 220 pounds, the homicidal suicidal arabian knight.......Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, gets ready to fight. The opening chords of "Slave To The Grind" are heard and after thirty seconds we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain to a massive ovation. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, does some crotch chops and raises his arms high in the air spreading them out almost arrogantly as pyro shoots off on the stage behind him while the crowd cheers him on.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds, the one and only, Daddy Mack!

Mack heads on down the aisle high fiving fans, trying to keep from getting mauled by the girls, though he doesn't mind it too much, just tries to keep his gear on. Once at the ring he will then step up on the apron and prance on the apron with some cocky steps playing to the crowd, then he steps into the ring circling around and pumps up pointing his thumbs to himself. He drops down in an ol' school HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him in the ring, then Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off an X, the crowd popping loud. Mack then heads to the turnbuckles stepping up to the middle one, raises his hands up doing the wolfpac sign and then does a crotch chop before hopping down disrobing his vest and earrings getting ready for the match. Mack continues dancing around acting all cocky as Mesa steps into the middle of the ring. The bell rings and Mack faces mesa now.

Greg Boone: This match was supposed to happen over a year again in the fall of '06, it outta be good.

Nick Miller: Yea it should, two hardcore icons going head to head in a hardcore match!

Mack smirks and and chomps on his gum all cocky like, then motions for Mesa to take his best shot, but Mack looks for a quick slap. Mesa ducks it and responds with right hands rocking Mack back against the ropes. Mesa whips him across the ring and follows him clotheslining Mack out to the floor, but takes himself out of the ring as well. Mesa picks up Mack and runs him headfirst into the steel steps, then lifts him up dropping Mack with a back suplex on the floor. Mesa kneels up and looks under the ring. He pulls out a ladder and a table, grabs a trash can full of weapons tossing it in the ring spilling them all over. Mesa grabs a singapore cane and cracks Mack over the head keeping him down. Mesa slides the ladder and table in the ring, then goes around to the timekeepers table grabbing a chair and runs back around to Mack leaping up with the chair under his legs, but Mack rolls out of the way and Mesa hits the floor hurting himself.

Nick Miller: Oh man, that woulda hurt, Mack was lucky to roll out of the way.

Greg Boone: No, he's skilled, he has great match sense.

Mack pulls himself using the guard rail and kicks Mesa in the head, then stomps on his head. He grabs the chair sliding it in the ring, then pulls up Mesa looking for a suplex, but drops him gut first on the guard rail. Mack climbs up on the ring apron and scrapes his the underside of chin at Mesa, then spins off for a leg drop, but Mesa pulls himself to his feet backing away and Mack lands on the rail and falls to the floor.

Nick Miller: Ooh, nasty hit for Mack.

Greg Boone: He can take it and win.

Mesa hops up on the rail now and spins around leaping off over Mack crashing down on him with both legs to his midsection. He rolls backwards getting to his feet and drops down with a short dropkick to Mack's head.

Nick Miller: Nice chain moves by Mesa with the spinning double leg drop into a short dropkick.

Mesa pulls Mack up rolling him in the ring, then gets on the apron and waits for Mack to kneel up. Mesa leaps to the top rope and flies off with a seated senton hitting Mack in the chest and knocking him to his back. Mesa pops to his feet and runs to the ropes leaping to the middle rope, then he hops to the top rope and leaps backwards with a moonsault to Mack and pins, 1....................2..........kickout! Mesa gets to his feet and sees the table, grabs it and sets it up next to Mack in the middle of the ring. He grabs the ladder, leans it in the corner and runs to Mack for a knee lift, but Mack dodges it and nails shoves Mesa into a corner, leaps up with his knees to Mesa's back while grabbing his head and falls back executing a backcracker move. Mack staggers up and grabs the trash can, sets it on the table and picks up the chair. Mesa gets to his feet and Mack tosses the chair to him, then leaps up for a spinning back kick. Mesa manages to step back and Mack lands on his feet, then gets nailed with a hard chair shot from Mesa and he goes down.

Greg Boone: What the hell, Mesa cheated!?

Nick Miller: Well no, he just avoided what woulda been a nasty shot from Mack, but instead Mack took a chair to the head.

Mesa lays the chair by the table, grabs the trash can and turns slamming it over Mack's head, then shoves it over his head, picks him up and sends Mack to a corner, then leaps up with a dropkick knocking Mack down, the can still over his head and upper body. Mesa pulls Mack up laying him on the table, then he grabs the chair and looks to the top rope, then he looks to the ladder and as he does the crowd cheers. Mesa stands the ladder up on its own, climbs up the ropes and then steps on the ladder climbing up to the top. Mack is rolling now as Mesa gets the chair behind his legs and leaps off the ladder with his Arabian Aerial Assault, but Mack rolls off the table just as he hits. Mack gets hit, but Mesa hits a lot of table which breaks putting Mesa on his back in pain and Mack near the ropes with his legs hanging out of the ring. The crowd is chanting Holy Shit at this move.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Mack manages to push himself out of the trash can and falls to the floor. Mesa is getting up holding his back. Mack starts to stand up and Mesa runs that way doing a baseball slide dropkicking Mack into the commentators table. Mesa gets up and climbs to the top rope, then flies off with a somersault senton to Mack knocking him down. Mesa gets up and grabs Mack running him to the steel steps, but Mack leaps up on top of them and turns leaping back at mesa taking him down with a clothesline. Mack pulls himself up and goes over grabbing the ring bells, then waits for Mesa to get up and smashes him right in the head knocking him back down. Mack drops the bells and pulls up a now bleeding Mesa and rolls him in the ring. He slides in and gets up stomping on Mesa's head, then grabs a cheese grater sitting Mesa up and raking it over his cut making it worse.

Nick Miller: Damn, Mesa gut busted open and Mack is making it worse.

Greg Boone: Yea, that's cool!

Mack drops the grater and runs to the ropes coming back with a short dropkick to Mesa's head. Mack gets up and grabs the steel chair laying it on Mesa, leaps up and stomps on it driving to Mesa's head, then he goes to the ladder climbing up it. He gets up to the top and turns around standing on the very top, then flies off with his flying elbow drop he calls X driving his elbow into the chair on top of Mesa.

Nick Miller: Oh good god!

Greg Boone: Yea, that's hardcore!

The crowd is chanting Holy Shit once again during this match after that move and Mack rolls away holding his elbow. Mack pulls himself up shaking his arm and Mesa moves the chair and tries getting up. Mack walks over to Mesa pulling him up, drags him to a corner and lifts Mesa up for a body slam, but instead hooks his feet on the top turnbuckle leaving him upside down. Mack turns grabbing a cookie sheet and walks to the opposite corner, then runs at Mesa, leaps up bringing the cookie sheet under his feet and dropkicks it into Mesa's face. Mesa falls off the ropes and Mack gets to his feet now. He yanks up Mesa whipping him to the ropes and looks for Da Shows Ova, but Mesa ducks and hits the ropes again coming back at Mack with a spear and they both end up on their backs.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Mack was in control, but Mesa hit that spear and it looks like its anybodies match again.

Greg Boone: It never was anybodies match, Mack was always the clear winner cause he's the best there is!

Nick Miller: He's good, but he doesn't always win.

Mesa stirs, but he's still bleeding and hurt. Mack stirs, but holds his ribs. Both men get to their feet using the ropes, then they spot each other and both charge across the ring, but Mack stops short and leaps up for a dropkick. Mesa stops short of his dropkick, grabs his legs and lets Mack fall to the mat, then catapults him over to the to the ropes. Mack hits the top rope and springs back to Mesa who catches Mack with a side russian leg sweep and rolls to his feet. Mesa grabs the chair in the ring and goes to the top rope leaping off for his Arabian Aerial Assault using the chair, but Mack rolls out of the way. Mesa hits the mat and shoots up in pain grabbing the ropes to lean on. Mack stumbles up to the ropes across from Mesa, leans looking out of the ring and Mesa comes running behind him. When he gets close enough Mack steps back executing Da Shows Ova to mesa dropping him and Mack falls on him for the pin, 1.......................2........................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall....................Daddy Mack!

"Slave To The Grind" hits as Mack sits up getting his hand raised and the crowd mostly boos, but some cheering his heard.

Nick Miller: Man what a match that was, that was truly hardcore.

Greg Boone: Yes it was and the real hardcore icon was proven to be Mack.

Nick Miller: Both men are hardcore icons, Mack was the better man tonight though. Next we got a singles match between one half of two fueding teams.

Before the next match we go to the back and once again were down near the boiler room, just outside it to be exact. We find Westside Wanksta there and he opens the door walking in. The view follows him and Wanksta walks in a lil ways, the room is dark, but we see Corez standing where we last saw him, behind a table, arms outstretched and eyes closed. Wanksta starts to look a lil nervous, but tries to hide it and approaches the table gripping his mic with a shaky hand.

Wanksta: Yo Corez, what up dawg?

Corez opens his eyes now and stares at Wanksta, lowers his arms and speaks.

Corez: What is it you want from me?

Wanksta: Uh, nothing, I was just told to come down and tell ya that ya got the match Sunday, but its not quite what ya wanted.

Corez: Oh really...so what is it I wanted?

Wanksta: Well, that invintational thing...right?

Corez just laughs.

Wanksta: Ok, well your match is a fatal four way elimination tables match and you are getting it down here, its gonna take place in the boiler room, so its kinda what ya want, just-

Corez: Silence! What I wanted was just what I got, a challenge. The match itself does not even matter, though being down here is my element of expertise, a challenge is all I wanted and it is what I got. I am here to warm SEF up to the darkness that will soon fall over everything.

Wanksta: Um, can I go now?

Corez: If it is your desire to leave...you could have gone whenever you wanted.

Wanksta turns and hurries out of the room and Corez just closes his eyes and outstretches his arms in a crucifix pose. The view switches to ringside.

Nick Miller: It seems Corez' match was made official, but is a fatal four way elimination, should be a hell of a match.

Greg Boone: Yea it should, wonder who Corez's opponents are gonna be though?

Nick Miller: He said it didn't matter who he faced, so we'll probably find out Sunday. Coming up we got Slash representing Destruction facing rival Harry who represents The Machines.

Singles Match
Slash w/Thrash v. Harry w/Eddie

"Iron Man" hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring now, he weighs 310 pounds and is accompanied by his tag tea, partner Thrash, he is............Slash!

Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. They rip their masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. They then strip off their leather chaps and vests tossing them out with their masks. We hear the sound of "Pedal To The Medal" by Kazzar hit the pa and then out step Harry and Eddie looking better than ever, bigger and badder. The crowd cheers for them and the two men walk down the aisle full of intensity.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring at this time, he weighs 255 pounds and is accompanied by his tag team partner Eddie, he is...............Harry!

A big pop for the announcement and we see the men speed up sliding into the ring and they pop up, both leap into the air delivering a spin kick, then turn to each other doing a high five and get ready to fight. Eddie though exits the ring and Harry gets rushed by Slash. The two men exchange some heavy punches and Slash looks to have the power, but Harry steps back causing him to miss a punch, then Harry leaps up with a spin kick to Slash's head staggering him backwards. Harry runs to the ropes leaping to the middle rope and turns around flying at Slash with a shoulderblock knocking him down. Harry quickly locks Slash in an armbar and steps over him applying a lot of pressure.

Nick Miller: Good start to the match, Harry using his speed to get Slash down and now using some mat skill.

Greg Boone: He may look good now, but nothing can stop the power of Destruction!

Harry really has it cinched in and the ref is asking Slash if he wants to give it up, but just about gets punched. Slash pounds on the mat and pushes himself up fighting to his feet backing Harry to the ropes. The ref makes them break, but Slash nails Harry with a hard right, then whips him across the ring and follows after him looking for a clothesline. Harry hits the ropes, grabs them and drops down pulling the top rope down causing Slash to tumble out to the floor. Harry backs up on order from the ref who points at Eddie yelling to stay away from Slash. Thrash comes in the ring though and drops Harry with a clothesline, then slides out of the ring acting as if he did nothing. Eddie comes running around the ring and leaps on the steel steps flying at Thrash with punches.

Nick Miller: That wasn't fair, Thrash isn't in the match.

Greg Boone: Oh shut up!

Slash rolls in the ring, gets up and pulls up Harry running him facefirst into a corner, then hiptosses him to the mat. Slash runs the ropes and nails a leg drop on Harry, then pins, 1.................2..........kickout! He sits up Harry applying a sleeper. Eddie is hammering Thrash on the floor, has him reeling against the guard rail leaning on it. Eddie turns leaping on to the ring apron, then flies off with a dropkick sending Thrash over the rail. Harry is fighting up from the sleeper and gets on one knee and one foot sending elbows to Slash's gut. He backs Slash to a corner, then turns and hammers him with punches. Harry irish whips Slash across the ring and charges him nailing a spinning kick to his head. He gets up and hammers Slash with punches, then lifts him to the top rope and reaches up hitting some elbows. Harry climbs up and pulls Slash up in kind of a bearhug, but doesn't squeeze hard.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Harry thinking?

Harry locks his hands behind Slash's back and twists around with a side belly to belly suplex bringing Slash down to the mat shaking the ring.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, what impact on that high risk move.

Slash rolls to the ropes almost going to the floor and Harry kneels up hurting a lil from that move. He pulls himself up though and walks over to Slash pulling him up against the ropes. Thrash is up and comes over the rail clubbing Eddie in the back of his head, then he rolls in the ring. Harry whips Slash across the ring and readies for him to come back, but as he does Thrash charges him dropping Harry with a hard clothesline and the ref immediately calls for the bell.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by disqualification.............Harry!

Thrash pulls Harry up across his knee and Slash heads up to the middle turnbuckle. Eddie comes in the ring and Slash leaps off the ropes with a double axe handle smash to his head knocking him down. Thrash rips up Harry and drops him with a powerslam, then he and Slash stand side by side looking down on Harry and Eddie.

Nick Miller: That sucked, Thrash causing the dq and now he and Slash stand over Harry and Eddie after some cheapshots.

Greg Boone: Oh c'mon, they left The Machines laying is all they did, you just can't admit Destruction is better.

Nick Miller: Oh whatever man...

Nick trails off when he see the SEFTron light up and we see Whitney Marret on it. Thrash and Slash are on the ramp and stop looking at her, Harry and Eddie in the ring are on the ropes.

Whitney Marret: Ok, seems you four have a lot of hatred brewing, still in this war of yours to find out the better team or just trying to kill each other, so this Sunday it will be Destruction against The Machines and for extra incentive it will be to determine the number one contenders to the Tag Titles, so good luck boys!

With that the tron fades out, the crowd cheers and Destruction just turns to the ring staring down The Machines.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, Destruction get to destroy The Machines one more time and they get to go get the Tag Titles back.

Nick Miller: Or The Machines may get the title shot, they did beat Destruction to win the titles just over a month ago.

Greg Boone: A fluke that was though.

Nick Miller: If you say so. Coming up we got Thor and Jordan Brooks, these two big men for a rivalry going.

Well here we are backstage again, but this time were just in a hallway here we find one of the divas of SEF, Sammy, standing around in a pink frilly mini skirt and a white lowcut top. She leans against the wall and Daddy Mack stands in front of her in his ring tights and no shirt, a hand on the wall near her head, and a smirk on his face. Sammy's just smiling.

Mack: Been a while since we talked huh, not since...well, that lil rib we pulled a couple years back.

Sammy giggles knowing full well what he means.

Sammy: That was a good one, a brilliant idea you had.

Mack: Hey, couldn't of done it without ya, I mean hell, your sexy body is what really duped that jackoff.

Sammy: Well thank you!

Sammy runs her hands up Mack's chest in a sexual manner.

Sammy: Your not exactly a slouch in the body department, matter of fact...

Sammy leans in kissing on Mack's chest while Mack just grins big. Sammy leans back and licks her lips.

Mack: Nice, so ya wanna go find out what a real mans like as opposed to McMidget?

Sammy: I know what you mean and yes I would like to, but me and him never did anything.

Mack: Oh, well lucky for you!

Sammy giggles and Mack puts his arm around giving her a kiss, then the two walk off down the hall as we cut back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Well that was rather interesting.

Greg Boone: It was cool though, Mack is the man!

Nick Miller: Ok, well we got Thor and Brooks next!

Non Title Singles Match
Thor v. Jordan Brooks w/Fate

"I Don't Want To Stop" hits the pa and Thor comes running out, thrusts his fists in the air, then bolts down the ramp and slides into the ring, pops up and jumps on the turnbuckles.

Nick Roland: Now in the ring from New York City, he weighs 250 pounds, Thor!

He thrusts his fists in the air again, then hops down and is ready for the match. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Nick Roland: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs and is accompanied by Fate, he is the SEF King Of The Ring Champion............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Fate comes walking out after that and Jordan then makes his way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself, then he gets down and runs the ropes a lil warming up. Fate just stays at ringside watching on. Jordan hands his title to the ref and turns to step to the middle of the ring, but Thor charges at him with a shoulder tackle forcing Jordan back to the ropes. He lifts up Jordan and turns around with a spinebuster, but goes down with him hammering Jordan with punches. Thor pops up to his feet and stomps on Jordan's chest, runs to the ropes and comes back dropping an elbow to his chest and moves into a sleeper sitting Jordan up and really applying pressure.

Nick Miller: Damn, Thor is all over Jordan early on and has the big man grounded.

Greg Boone: Only cause he blindsided him.

Jordan pushes himself to his knees and sends some elbows to Thor's gut, then gets to his feet, but Thor lets him go and yanks him by the head slamming Jordan to his back. Thor runs to the ropes and comes back leaping in the air looking to deliver a headbutt, but Jordan rolls out of the way grabbing the ropes and pulls himself up. Thor kneels up holding his head and Jordan charges him with a boot to his head knocking him to his back. He he runs the ropes and drops a leg across Thor's neck, then floats into a pin, 1.............2..........kickout!

Nick Miller: A near fall by Jordan who is in control now.

Greg Boone: And next time it'll be three!

Jordan sits Thor up applying a rear chinlock on him and places a knee in his back. Thor reaches up trying to rip his hands away, but Jordan's grip is too strong. He reaches up for his head, but Jordan stays out of reach and jams his knee harder into Thor's back. Thor kicks his feet and manages to push himself backwards which of course pushes Jordan back. Jordan pushes his knee into Thor's back harder, but Thor pushes back again almost putting Jordan to the ropes. Jordan Lets him go and kciks Thor in the back, then rips him up in a reverse ddt position, but lifts Thor for a reverse suplex looking to send him out over the ropes. Thor is able to drop down with his feet on the apron, grabs Jordan's head and drops down slingshotting him off the ropes staggering forward to his knees.

Nick Miller: Almost a disaster for Thor, but what a counter he just did.

Fate grabs Thor spinning him around and swings at him, but Thor blocks it and hammers Fate with punches rocking him backwards. We suddenly see Sammy come running out and hop on the apron yelling at the ref who comes over and then she plants a kiss on him. From the crowd Daddy Mack leaps the guard rail behind Thor, taps him on the shoulder and backs up. Thor turns and Bam...Da Shows Ova sends Thor to the floor.

Nick Miller: What the hell is going on here? Sammy and then Mack, but why are they out here?

Sammy gets off the apron now as Mack rolls Thor in the ring and helps Fate up. Jordan rips up Thor delivering the Big Apple Bomb, then pins him, 1......................2......................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Jordan Brooks!

"You Don't Know" hits the pa as Sammy gets in the ring and so does Fate. Mack snatches the mic from the ring announcer and rolls in the ring now. Jordan has his title and stands by Fate while Mack stands by Sammy and raises up his mic, the music cuts out and the crowd is heard booing even more now.

Mack: Ya know what, its about high time something like this happened once again in SEF! Its high time somebody made a fucking impact...Fate, the greatest mind in the business...Jordan Brooks, the rising powerhouse who will one day be the man...Sammy, one delicious diva and of course, ya all know who the hell I am...ya know me by so many names...The Showsteala...The Ultimate Rebel...The Extreme Icon...the HardCore Kid Daddy Mack and of course the greatest of all time!

The crowd boos loud now as Sammy rubs a hand on his arm smiling. Fate just nods his head and Jordan adjusts his title and smiles.

Mack: In this ring at this time is the greatest of SEF, the mind...

Mack motions to Fate.

Mack: ...the power...

Mack motions to Jordan.

Mack: ...the beauty...

Mack motions to Sammy who holds her hair in a tease motion.

Mack: ...and everything!

Mack motions to himself now with a cocky gesture and the crowd continues booing.

Mack: Ain't nobody comes close to use, were making the fucking impact and you can mark tonight and every other night with an X!

Mack puts an arm around Jordan and Sammy hangs off Mack's other arm.

Mack: We are Impact X and we are the standard of SEF, were the one really running the damn show. The rules of which everyone are supposed to play by are gone because Impact X makes their own rules and if none of ya all like that, if ya ain't down with it, then we only got a couple a words for ya...

Mack/Jordan/Sammy: ...KISS THIS!

Jordan and Sammy both bring an arm down forming an X in front of Mack as they all shout out those two words. The crowd is still booing and we now hear "X" by System of a Down hit the pa. Mack suddenly drops down on his back and motions Sammy to stand over him. Jordan gets behind her raising his title in the air whole Mack does crotch chops in front of Sammy. Fate just points to the trio as the music continues playing and the crowd boos.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, this is great, Impact X reforms with Mack at the helm as it should be and he's got Fate, Jordan, and that hottie Sammy.

Nick Miller: An impact yes, but Thor probably won't let this go.

Greg Boone: So what, Thor can't touch Impact X.

Nick Miller: We'll see about that, but we got the main event next, wonder if Bob found any partners?

The group is on their feet now and each does a crotch chop before exiting the ring.

Were backstage where we see Black Bob standing by himself in front of the usual SEF backdrop, a black curtain with a chain link fence in front of it and the SEF logo at the top in the middle. Bob has his arms in front of him and his head, then slowly he looks up.

Bob: Last week I was challenged to a six man tag, but I had no partners. I accepted anyways because I ain't the kinda man ho backs down, plus I figured I'd be able to find some partners. Not that easy of a task as the nMo may be hated, but their still dangerous. I did find two men who were willing to help me tonight in taking those bastards down. So Troy Storms...Nick Torres...and especially you Hal Havoc, whatcha gonna do brother?

Bob cracks a smile and brings his arms outstretched and to either side of him steps Michael McMoney and Joe Dumar, both smiling.

McMoney: That's right boys, its three on three and if either of you think to play a lil dirty, well maybe we got a fourth.

McMoney smirks as he pulls a sledgehammer up.

Bob: Boys...lets go show the nMo that anyone who tries to destroy or take over SEF can never succeed...and Havoc, your about to see a preview of Total Anarchy!

The three men walk off now and we cut back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Wow, Bob found partners, a former World Champ and current IC Champ McMoney is one and the other is one of the most passionate men I met, Joe Dumar, the nMo are gonna have their hands full and its next!

Main Event
Six Man Tag Team Match
Black Bob + Michael McMoney + Joe Dumar v. Hal Havoc + Troy Storms + Nick Torres

As "Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. "Replica" hits and the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk down the ramp the music really kicks in.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. A white light flickers at the entrance as "Rise" comes over the pa and out walks Joe in his ring pants and an SEF Rules shirt to some cheers.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, he hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 240 pounds............Joe Dumar!

Joe is high fiving fans as he heads down the aisle, then once at the ring he rolls in and stands up cracking his neck a bit and stretches his arms out in a crucifix. We soon hear a gruff voice come over the pa saying...

"new Millenium order"

And then "Cowboys From Hell" plays as the crowd boos and out walks Hal Havoc wearing the SEF Title. Storms and Torres walk out beside him wearing their Tag Titles and all three raise their hands in the air.

Nick Roland: And their opponents, weighing in together at 915 pounds, they are the new Millenium order....Hal Havoc...Troy Storms...and Nick Torres!

Havoc makes rude gestures to the fans as Storms just walks with confidence and arrogance and Torres does some crotch chops. The trio gets to the ring climbing in where Havoc undoes his title playing guitar on it. Storms and Torres unstrap theirs handing them to the timekeeper. Havoc soon hands his off and the three turn to each other. Bob suddenly runs across the ring clubbing Havoc across the back, then pulls him around nailing some punches. Storms and Torres go for Bob, but McMoney charges Storms into a corner while Joe takes Torres and himself over the ropes with a clothesline. McMoney buries his shoulder to Storms gut, then the ref pulls him off and gets him back to his own corner. Havoc and Bob are both throwing punches now and the ref gets Joe to his corner and Torres to his. Storms gets out in his corner and Bob is unloading on Havoc rocking him towards neutral corner.

Nick Miller: Damn, Bob is going nuts here, he's really taking it to Havoc.

Greg Boone: He got lucky with a cheapshot is why.

Bob slumps Havoc into the corner, backs up leaps at Havoc with a front dropkick to his chest. He rolls backwards to his feet and runs at Havoc leaping to the middle turnbuckle, grabs his head and looks for a monkey flip. Torres comes in the ring luring in Joe distracting the ref which allows Storms to run down the apron getting a boot up planting Bob in the head knocking to the mat. Storms gets back to his corner as Havoc pulls up Bob and shoves him into the corner, then hammers him with punches. Torres and Joe are back to their corner and the ref has control, least for now. Havoc whips Bob across the ring and charges him nailing a hard clothesline, then catches him staggering out with a military press. Bob smacks him in the head and drops down behind Havoc and dropkicks him forward. Havoc falls to his corner and Bob lunges to his and in come Joe Dumar and Nick Torres. They quickly charge each other, Joe ducks a clothesline and leaps up nailing Storms with a forearm knocking him to the floor on his feet. He turns and runs at Torres letting some punches fly, but gets a knee to the gut and whipped to the ropes. Joe comes bouncing back and leaps up with a shoulder block knocking Torres down. Joe applies an armbar on him now.

Nick Miller: Good match so far, Joe and Torres with some fast paced action and Joe in control now.

Greg Boone: NOW...but he won't be for long.

Joe has Torres on his side and buries a knee to the back of his ribs. Torres reaches out for the ropes and Havoc looks to come in prompting McMoney to jump in. Havoc stays back and the ref focused on McMoney, so Storms slides in grabbing Torres dragging him to the ropes. Joe lets go and gets up, but Havoc comes in clotheslining him and slaps his hands making a tag sound. Torres gets out as Havoc pulls Joe up shoving him to a corner and slaps him. He pulls Joe and drops him with a short arm clothesline, pulls him back up into a hammerlock and walks over making the tag to Storms. He comes in and delivers a kick to Joe's arm, then Havoc gets out and Storms whips Joe to the ropes nailing him with a big boot.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, game time now, Joe is finished!

Nick Miller: We'll see!

Storms has Joe up looking for the Westside Bomb, but Joe struggles and fights it keeping himself down. Bob and McMoney are reaching for a tag and yelling at Joe to keep fighting. Joe pounds at the back of Storms legs and the big man soon shoves him to the ropes, then looks for a clothesline. Joe ducks it and turns kicking at the back of Storms legs trying to chop him down. He focuses on the right leg bringing Storms to that knee, but Storms pushes up and headbutts Joe staggering him backwards to the ropes. Storms charges him for a big boot, but Joe ducks and Storms gets hung up. Joe dives to his corner making the tag and in comes McMoney who charges Storms with a shoulder to his back, turns and drops him with a neckbreaker.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Storms missing that boot and McMoney taking complete advantage.

McMoney drops an elbow to Storms and pulls him from the ropes applying an armbar on him. Storms gets to his knees, but McMoney kicks him in the right knee to keep there and applies more pressure on his arm. Storms punches him with his free hand and gets up backing to the ropes near his corner. Torres makes a tag and Storms whips McMoney across the ring. McMoney comes back ducking Storms clothesline, but Torres looks for one only to get speared by McMoney. Storms is forced out as McMoney goes for the pin, 1...................2.........kickout! He kneels up and slowly gets up pulling Torres up and hooks his arms on position for Greed. Torres fights getting his hands free and back body drops McMoney. Torres pulls McMoney up and sends him to a corner charging after him with a hard clothesline. Torres nails a few punches, then he lifts McMoney to the top rope and climbs up as well. Torres looks for a superplex it seems, but McMoney starts hammering him with punches, then shoves him off the ropes to the mat. Torres starts to get up and McMoney leaps off the ropes with a shoulderblock knocking him down.

Nick Miller: Damn, Torres trying a superplex and McMoney blocks it and does an unexpected flying shoulderblock.

McMoney gets to his feet and pulls Torres up applying an armbar and walks over tagging in Bob. He gets on the top rope and jumps down with a double axe handle smash to Torres shoulder. Bob takes over with the armbar, but Torres pokes him in the eyes and whips Bob to the ropes who jumps on the middle rope and leaps for a cross body. Torres catches him and nails The Westside. He sits up and rolls to his corner making the tag. In comes Storms who waits for Bob to get up and drops him with a big boot. Storms pulls up Bob smashing his head to turnbuckles in the nMo's corner, then tags Havoc who comes in now. Havoc runs across the ring and taunts McMoney and Joe who try coming in, so the ref stops them. Torres chokes Bob with the tag rope, then Havoc grabs Bob bodyslamming him in the middle of the ring and drops an elbow to his chest and pins, 1................2........kickout! Havoc grabs Bob's left leg and wraps up into a figure four leglock now. Torres comes in the ring luring in Joe which distracts the ref and allows Storms to hop down and pull on Havoc's hand applying more pressure to Bob.

Nick Miller: This isn't fair.

Greg Boone: But it is cool.

McMoney hops down and reaches under the ring producing a sledgehammer and comes around the running at Storms bashing him in the head and he goes down. McMoney drops the sledge and comes in the ring running at Torres clubbing him in the back. Joe pulls up Torres nailing him with the Death Valley Driver. Havoc gets a kick to the head from McMoney who then drops him with Greed. The ref orders him and Joe back, then Bob gets up climbing to the top rope and comes off with the Detroit Death Drop to Havoc and floats into a pin, 1............................2.................................3!

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of the main event........Black Bob...Michael McMoney...and Joe Dumar!

"Black Bob" hits over the pa and the crowd goes nuts for Bob who kneels up closing his eyes and clenching his fists. McMoney and Joe are back in patting him on the back and raising his arms in the air. They soon pull him up and McMoney grabs the World Title draping it over Bob's shoulder.

Greg Boone: Hey, Bob isn't the champ, McMoney can't do that.

Nick Miller: Its just a symbol of what could happen Sunday.

Bob grabs the title looking at and then looks at Havoc and kneels down laying the title on him and whispers something to him, then stands up raising his arms in the air.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match...hell of a night we had, but its now over and this Sunday is looking better, so until then...goodbye and goodnight everyone!

And so we hear "Start A War" blast over the pa now and the crowd is still cheering loud as the show comes to an end and fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock