sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 36 {4/14/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 07:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 14th, 2008

WAR opens up in Toms River New Jersey with pyro shooting off the stage inside the Poland Springs Arena pumping up the sold out crowd. "Start A War" jams over the pa as the lights come on and the cameras roam around the arena.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR. You all know me, Nick Miller, my partner here Greg Boone and tonight we got a pretty good show. Intercontinental Title on the line in a hardcore match when the new champ Mack defends against Hardcore Haz.

Greg Boone: Forget Haz's undeserving shot, what about last weeks Wrestle X victory for Mack, man, he destroyed McMoney.

Nick Miller: He won yes, but that match came right down to the last second, a very good match, probably the showstealer.

Greg Boone: Well Mack is The Showsteala, he does it every night.

Nick Miller: Hard to argue that, but lets move on as we got a show tonight. Scorpion and Thor lock up in what should be a good physical match and the new World Champ faces three men in a fatal four way.

Greg Boone: If he was a true competitor like Mack he'd have put the title on the line, but he's probably afraid he's lose it to Jordan Brooks, his only challenge in the match.

Nick Miller: As far as I know it was managements call about the title not being defended, but anyways. We open tonights show with a huge six man tag team match pitting The Triad against Joe Dumar and the West Coast Connection. Now lets take it the ring and watch some good ol' action.

Greg Boone: Yea, action on the circuit that you'll find only in SEF, not some cheap sell out company like the millions of them out there.

Nick Miller: Well ok, whatever he said, lets get on with it.

Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and the crowd pops huge for him cheering as loud as they can. Ares carries the SEF Title and raises it in the air flipping the middle finger with his free hand in the air.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your new SEF World Heavyweight Champion.............Ares!

The crowd continues roaring so loud ya think the roof may come off. Ares swaggers on down the ramp slapping some of the fans hands, gets to the ring and throws the title in landing it about in the middle. Ares rolls in the ring now and gets up, walks to Nick Roland and snatches the mic from him, then turns standing with his feet at his title and he looks down, then up with a smirk.

Ares: So a week ago, eights to be exact, but if ya know me, I ain't. Anyways, Hal Havoc, he got his ass whooped and now as you all heard and saw I am your new SEF World Champion!

The crowd pops loud.

Ares: I got nothing to do out here, no other reason to come to this ring and tell you this, well, I guess I coudl let everyone know that any sumbitch who wants a shot at me knows where to find me and all they gotta do is have the balls to challenge me and they got a shot. I don't hide, I don't run, I ain't scared of no one, so ya want a crack at the gold I carry, say so. Now how abouts we drink some fucking beer!?

Ares drops the mic and turns rolling from the ring. He shoves the guy who throws beer away, grabs one and cracks it tossing it down his throat, then he reaches in the cooler and starts tossing beer out in the crowd, does some football passes launching beer nearly to the balcony, throws a lot a beer out, then grabs two and rolls in the ring. Ares grabs the mic, cracks the beer and says.

Ares: I ain't got enough for ya all, wish I did, but ot don't matter, here's to the title and every single one of you out there!

Ares drops the mic and tosses back both beers down his throat of course it runs down his neck to his shirt soaking it. We hear "Black Diamond" hit the pa now and Ares drops his beer cans as Hal Havoc comes walking out on stage. The crowd boos him and Havoc just heads down the ramp ignoring them and sneering. He gets to the ring and heads up the steps getting in the ring, gets himself a mic and stares at Ares, looks down at the title which Ares picks up slinging over his shoulder. Havoc eyes him and raises the mic.

Havoc: I have a rematch coming to me and I am getting, I am invoking it, but not tonight. At Reckless Rebellion I am having my rematch for that title, just you and I one on one again and I prove that at Wrestle X you won on a fluke!

The crowd boos and Ares laughs, picks up his mic and the crowd settles.

Ares: A fluke huh? A rematch at Reckless Rebellion? Well son, I don't care how you think I won, how I beat you for this title, I don't care that your using your rematch, and I like every single person in this arena do not care for you.

Havoc: So what, yo-

Ares: Shut up! You got your rematch, now why don't you take your measly carcas to the back and get the h-

Ares is cut off by the sound of "Black Bob" hitting the pa and out comes Black Bob himself in baggy jeans, a black wifebeater, and his trademark bandana. The crowd cheers him, but wonders what he is doing out here. Ares and Havoc just stare at him while keeping an eye on each other. Bob makes his way down the ramp and rolls in the ring, pulls a mic from his back pocket and raises it up.

Bob: What up boys? Betcha didn't except to see me out here huh? Well ya see, Havoc, I'm the one you beat...well, sort of, for that title Ares now holds. I know you got your rematch and I ain't saying ya shouldn't get it.

Ares: Then what the hell are ya saying?

Bob: Chill boy!

The crowd boos a lil for that line.

Bob: You two went one on one and I get a rematch is of the original match, but why not add something to this match, give everyone something different, add someone else...me, make it a triple threat. Ya see Havoc, I never bitched or complained when you had help winning that title, I admitted I lost and I still admit to losing, but I want a shot at that belt.

Ares: Well hell son, like I said, if ya want a shot, ya got a shot, so I say hell yea your in.

Havoc: No, this my rematch, its one on one, screw you Bob, you don't deserve a shot.

The crowd boos and Bob steps to Havoc getting in his face now.

Bob: Why don't I just beat yo ass right here and take your spot?

"Mouth for War" hits the pa and out walks Frank E Dangerously wearing the usual and carrying his cellphone and a microphone. The crowd pops for him, its Frank E, he raises up the mic and shouts out.

FED: Ok, ok, were gonna have Ares and Havoc in a rematch, but Bob, ya want in and Ares is cool with it, the champ doesn't mind a triple threat. Havoc, you got a problem, then deal with it like a wrestler should, in the ring. Tonight it will be you one on one with Bob and if Bob beats you is in the match, it becomes a triple threat, but if you win Havoc, it stays one on one.

The crowd cheers for that and Frankie swaggers down to the ring now and rolls in raising up the mic.

FED: Bob, Havoc, get out of the ring as I got something to say to Ares.

Bob and Havoc back off from each other and leave, Ares stares at Frankie and who walks over getting two beers, heh, guess there were a few left. He walks back in front of Ares and raises the mic.

FED: I just wanted to say man to man, way to go at Wrestle X and here's to a long reign as champ, ya deserve.

Frankie tosses Ares a beer, they both crack 'em open and toast, then slam 'em down as the crowd cheers loud. Frankie finishes his and rolls from the ring as "Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits the pa. Ares raises up his title and flashes the middle finger with his free hand, the crowd going nuts.

Nick Miller: Wow, big match made for tonight, Bob with a huge opportunity.

Greg Boone: One he shouldn't get, he lost that title fair and square, his time is over.

Nick Miller: If Havoc deserves a rematch Bob deserves another shot. Now lets get to opur opening match, that big six man tag.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Joe Dumar + L.A. Jay + Mesa v. Rayne Rocco + Rob Rocco + Big Bill Butcher

A white light flickers at the entrance as "Rise" comes over the pa and out walks Joe in his ring pants and an SE f'n F shirt to some cheers.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, he hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 240 pounds............Joe Dumar!

Joe is high fiving fans as he heads down the aisle, then once at the ring he rolls in and stands up cracking his neck a bit and stretches his arms out in a crucifix. We soon hear "No Hope = No Fear" by Soulfy hit the pa and out walks Jay and Mesa high fiving each other, then both point to the sky as the crowd cheers them on.< /FONT >

Nick Roland: Now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 445 pounds......L.A. Jay and Mesa......the West Coast Connection!

Jay and Mesa head down the ramp high fiving fans, then get to the ring and both men roll in. Mesa just stands up as Jay hops up and leaps to the nearest middle turnbuckle doing the thumbs as the crowd chants L...A...Jay! Mesa stands in the opposite corner pointing a finger to the sky, then both hop down. We then hear "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple hit the pa and the crowd starts booing as they know who's coming out and here comes the cousins Rayne, Rob, and Bill high fiving each other and smirking.

Nick Roland: Making their way out at a combined weight of 765 pounds......Rayne Rocco, Rob Rocco and Big Bill Butcher......The Triad!

They head down the ramp snubbing the fans and just get to the ring, head up the steps and get in raising their hands up doing the Triad sign. Jay starts for his team and Rob starts for his, the bell rings and they move to the middle of the ring locking up. After a struggle Rob starts moving Jay back to a corner. Jay quickly turns shoving Rob into the corner, then leaps up with a spinning back kick to Rob's jaw. Jay leaps up to the middle turnbuckle and hammers Rob with a few elbows, then delivers a monkey flip to him. Jay hops back up to the middle turnbuckle and looks back waiting for Rob to get up. When he does Jay leaps up to the top turnbuckle and leaps around with a cross body taking Rob down into a pin, 1..................2.........Rob rolls over on Jay and gets his feet on the bottom rope, but the ref sees and tells him to get his feet down. Rob gets to his feet pulling up Jay and whips him to the ropes, looks to catch him for a hiptoss, but Jay kicks him in the gut bending him forward, then rolls over his back and runs to the ropes coming back with a spinning wheel kick. Jay gets up pulling Rob up and scoop slams him. He gets up and tags Mesa who climbs to the top rope flying off with a senton bomb and pins, 1.....................2...........kickout!

Nick Miller: Oh man, Jay getting Rob down and in comes Mesa with a near fall, match was almost over.

Greg Boone: Only because of the illegal double teaming between Jay and Mesa.

Nick Miller: HUH?

Mesa has Rob up and hammers him with elbows into a corner, then lifts him to the top turnbuckle and reaches up with a few hard rights. Mesa climbs up now and stands on the top rope, then leaps up looking for a hurricanrana. Rob hooks his feet on the middle turnbuckle and keeps a hold of Mesa, lifts him back up, then steps on the top rope and jumps off powerbombing Mesa to the mat.

Nick Miller: Good god, he just hit R & R on Mesa, this could be over.

Rob flips forward holding Mesa's legs in a jacknife pin, 1........................2.................Jay drops a leg on Rob's ribs breaking up the fall.

Greg Boone: No fair, dq him ref, that was illegal.

Nick Miller: Not quite illegal and besides, The Triad do worse.

Jay gets back to his corner and Rob rolls to his holding his ribs and reaches for the tag. Rayne takes it and comes in quick, picks up Mesa and quickly looks for The Plunge, but Mesa blocks and counters with a northern lights suplex into a pin, 1.....................2.............kickout! Rayne gets up first running to the ropes and comes back with a baseball slide dropkick to Mesa's head. Rayne gets on his knees and pulls Mesa on his side applying an armbar, gets on his feet with either foot on either side of Mesa and squats down putting pressure on his arm using his body weight.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, time to see the master tear Mesa apart hold by hold.

Nick Miller: Rayne has showcased himself a pretty good wrestler.

Mesa tries reaching back, but can't, so he pulls himself along the mat towards his corner. Rayne keeps the pressure on and just before Mesa makes a tag Rayne bolts up clocking Jay with a hard right, then hops back. The ref holds Joe back when he tries to come in and Rayne pulls Mesa back making a tag. Bill comes in ripping up Mesa and delivers a backbreaker on his knee, then holds Mesa there pushing down on his neck with one hand and his thight with the other looking like he's trying to break Mesa in half.

Nick Miller: Cheapshot from Rayne causing Joe to try and come in, then tags Bill who is showing his power now.

Mesa screams in pain and tries getting free, but Bill is too strong. Mesa kicks his right leg up connecting with Bill's head, does it again and again, then kicks up with both legs flipping his body backwards off Bill's knee and to his feet. Bill stands and Mesa nails a couple kicks to his leg, then runs to the ropes and comes back with a dropkick to his left leg bringing Bill down to that knee. Mesa gets up and runs to the ropes behind Bill, comes bouncing back grabbing Bill and bulldogs him into the canvas. Mesa pulls himself up and backs up against the ropes, springs off hitting a short dropkick to Bill's face. He gets up and pulls up Bill walking him to his corner where Joe tags himself in. Mesa holds Bill and Joe kicks him in the side, then hammers him with a few punches. Mesa steps out on the apron and Joe wrings up Bill's left arm, yanks on it a couple times, then turns into a hammerlock. Bill tries for an elbows, but Joe ducks and pushes Bill into a corner. Joe breaks and backs up, Bill turns and swings, but Joe ducks and charges forward with a shoulder tackle slamming Bill into the corner. Joe stands and punches Bill a few times, then backs off on the refs order. Joe pulls Bill out as if for an irish whip, but spins behind him clamping on a sleeper. Joe really latches on and Bill fights frantically, but quickly begins to fade soon goes down to one knee.

Nick Miller: Man, Joe really taking the fight to Big Bill, impressive.

Greg Boone: Not really, Joe's been cheating.

Nick Miller: He has...when?

Bill's arms go limp and he is on both knees now. The ref grabs his right arm raising it, then lets it go and his arm drops. He raises Bill's arm again and lets it go...it drops. The ref grabs Bill's arm again, but Bill pulls away and bolts up on his feet bending forward pulling Joe up and charges forward into a corner slamming him facefirst into the top turnbuckle. Joe staggers back and Bill turns charging out with a clothesline knocking him down. Bill pulls up Joe into a bearhug and wrenches him hard, then backs up to his corner. Rayne makes the tag and climbs to the top rope. Bill hoists Joe up a couple feet over his head, but still keeps vertical and steps away from the corner some. Rayne flies off with clothesline at the same time Bill slams Joe down to the mat.

Greg Boone: That's how a real team operates.

Nick Miller: Was a good double team move.

Bill backs up stepping out on the apron while Rayne kicks at Joe, then lifts him up sending Joe to a corner. he charges in with a clothesline, then drags Joe out turning back to back and drops him with a neckbreaker. Rayne goes for the pin, 1.......................2...............kickout! Rayne sits up Joe looking for a sleeper, but Joe fights up quickly elbowing Rayne in the gut. He shoves Rayne to the ropes, Rayne bounces back and tries a clothesline. Joe ducks it running to the ropes and Rayne runs to the oppiste side. They bounce back at each other with arms ready and both go down from a double clothesline.

Nick Miller: Oh man, both men are down and need a tag, Joe especially.

Greg Boone: C'mon Rayne, get up!

Rayne is crawling first and Joe rolls sideways across the ring grabbing the ropes, then kneels up crawling over to his corner. Rayne kneels up near his and reaches out tagging Rob who leaps over the top rope and as he lands Jay makes the tag and leaps over the top rope. They run at each other, Jay ducking a clotheslines and spins around full circle with a spinning kick flooring Rob. Jay runs to the ropes and does a cartwheel into a moonsault and pins, 1.................2......kickout! Bill is in the ring and keeps charging kicking Jay in the back of his head. The ref backs him up to the ropes and Joe comes barreling over diving at Bill with a clothesline that takes them both to the floor. Rob pulls himself and grabs Jay for a piledriver, but shifts weight in the air and gets back down, then pulls Rob's legs slamming him to his back. Jay brings his legs up dropping his feet on to Rob's midsection, rolls backwards to his feet and runs forward dropkicking Rob in the face. Jay gets to his feet and pulls up Rob hammering him with elbows, whips himt o the ropes and looks for a superkick, but Rob ducks and bolts to his corner tagging Rayne. Jay turns and Rayne runs in hammering him with punches. Rob dives off the apron clothesline taking Joe down. Bill then grabs Joe pressing him and drops Jow throat first on the railing. Mesa comes in the ring and runs across it leaping over the top rope with a suicicde dive, but Bill ducks and Mesa connects heads with Rob bringing both down.

Nick Miller: Good god what a dive by Mesa, but he may have taken himself out as well as Rob.

Greg Boone: Foolish, but its why he's not a winner like The Triad.

Rayne has Jay reeling in a corner, but Jay fires back on him and hammering Rayne and backs him up, then turns leaping to the middle turnbuckle. He leaps back with a kick knocking Rayne down, then tuns to the farthest corner leaping to the top. Bill comes in the ring charging at Jay who leaps over him to the mat. Bill turns and Jay leaps up for a spinning kick, but Bill catches him and turns tossing Jay in the corner. bill backs up charges for the Prime Cut nailing and leaving Jay lay in the middle of the ring.

Greg Boone: Yea, its all over now.

Rayne is up and pulls Jay up delivering The Plunge to him and pins, 1........................2.......................3!

Nick Roland: Here are your winners by pinfall......Rayne Rocco, Rob Rocco, and Big Bill Butcher.........The Triad!

"Perfect Strangers" hits and the crowd is livid. Rayne stands up and Bill helps Rob into the ring, the three raising their hands in the air.

Nick Miller: Not the fairest end considering Bill came in when he wasn't the legal win, but a hell of a match for the Triad to win.

Greg Boone: Jay ran in earlier, so how isn't it fair? Face it, Rayne won a clean match.

Nick Miller: He won a good match, but not our only one tonight, just was our first of many. next we got the IC Title on the line.

Hardcore Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Hardcore Haz v. Shane Mack w/Sammy & Fate

The sound of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" blast over the pa and the crowd comes alive with cheers. No one comes from the back and so the camera looks around the around the crowd and soon spots Haz making his way through the sea of fans carrying his singapore cane and drinking beer.

Nick Roland: Introducing first, from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs 240 pounds................Hardcore Haz!

The fans are going crazy and Haz just makes his way through them drinking beer, pulling can after can from his pockets. He finally gets to the guard rail and stands up on a chair, yanks a beer out cracking it and steps on to the rail balancing quite well, then tosses back the beer and smashes the can to his head. Haz hops down and pulls another beer out, cracks it and pours it down some chicks tits, then sticks his face in them licking up the beer. She loves it and he just turns rolling in the ring and gets up thrusting the cane in the air inciting more loud pops from the crowd. The opening chords of "Slave To The Grind" are heard and after thirty seconds we finally see Mack come dancing out from the curtain to a mixed reaction with Sammy on his arm and Fate to his side. He struts around and dances like the ol' school HBK, kisses Sammy and does some crotch chops, raises his arms high in the air spreading them out arrogantly as pyro shoots off on the stage behind him and Fate just stands with his arms crossed.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds and is accompanied by Sammy and Fate, he is the SEF Intercontinental Champion........."The Playa" Shane Mack!

Mack heads on down the aisle acting cocky, taunts the fans and teases the girls. Once at the ring Sammy heads up the steps as Mack will then step up on the apron and prance on the apron with some cocky steps, then he steps into the ring circling around and pumps up pointing his thumbs to himself. He drops down in an ol' school HBK pose as pyro shoots off behind him in the ring and Sammy puts her arms around his neck. She steps back and Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop as the pyro shoots off in an X. Mack then heads to the turnbuckles stepping up to the middle one, raises his hands up doing the wolfpac sign and then does a crotch chop before hopping down disrobing his vest and earrings getting ready for the match. He kisses Sammy, slaps her on the ass, then she climbs out of the ring standing near Fate who just has his arms crossed. Mack unstraps his title and holds it up using it for a mirror to check himself out with. Haz rushes over with his cane knocking the title out of Mack's hands. Mack backs up to a corner holding out a hand, but Haz pushes his hand away with the cane and swings it. Mack ducks and steps out getting behind Haz who turns and Mack nails a few jabs, then pushes him back and whips Haz across the ring. Mack runs at him leaping up for a splash, but Haz moves and still holding the cane he swing sinto Mack's ribs as he comes down. Mack staggers back out of the corner and Haz cracks him across the back with the cane, then brings it around across his chest. He nails Mack across the stomach, then rushes him with a knee lift knocking Mack to his back.

Nick Miller: Man, Haz is unleashing on Mack early on and has him down now.

Greg Boone: Not for long, Mack is just toying with him.

Haz drops his cane and rolls from the ring kneeling on the floor. He pulls a ladder and tables from under the ring, then grabs a trash can full of weapons and a barbed wire bat. Haz tosses them in the ring, then slides in the ladder and table. He rolls in and grabs the ladder pulling it over, but Mack rolls away and gets up running at Haz, leaps up and hits a front dropkick knocking Haz down. Mack gets to his feet and grabs the ladder lifting it up. Haz pulls himself up and Mack drives the ladder into Haz's head knocking him down. Mack leans the ladder in a corner, then picks up Haz, stands sideways to the ladder and drops him with a russian leg sweep. Mack rolls backwards to his feet, then gets out on the apron and climbs up the turnbuckles where the ladder is, stands up holding the ladder up and then leaps forward riding the ladder down on top of Haz. Mack rolls forward to his feet and stands up with a cocky smile.

Nick Miller: Way to utilize that ladder.

Greg Boone: Mack is a master with a ladder.

The crowd loving the move, but booing Mack who sets the table up in the middle of the ring, then lifts up the ladder standing it in a corner. He picks up a trash can as Haz kneels up. Mack brings the can down, but Haz bolts up to the side missing it. He hammers Mack with right hands, whips him to the ropes and catches him with a clothesline knocking Mack down. Haz picks up a cheese grater and sits up Mack raking it up his forehead slicing him open. Haz tosses it down and pulls Mack up backwards and nails a reverse ddt. Haz gets up and grabs a cookie sheet swinging in to Mack's head as he sits up and knocks him back down. Haz lays the sheet on his head, then climbs up to the top rope and leaps off with the bitchin' leg drop crushing the sheet against Mack's head. The crowd cheers loud for that one.

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a leg drop on Mack, this could be over.

Haz is going for the pin now, 1.................................2..............................kickout! Haz kneels up thinking three as does the crowd, but the ref motions it was two.

Greg Boone: I knew Mack would kick out, Haz can't beat him, no one can.

Nick Miller: Haz almost did beat him and still has a chance too.

Fate is on the apron now and Haz is up, the ref demanding Fate down, but can't really do much as its hardcore rules. Sammy comes in behind Haz kneeling down for a low blow, but suddenly Haz kicks backwards to Sammy's chest knocking on her back and she rolls out to the floor. The crowd cheers as Haz turns and laughs.

Greg Boone: That was uncalled, Haz should be disqualified for kicking Sammy, she's a woman damn it.

Nick Miller: Well I don't condone men on women violence, she shouldn't have been in the ring in the first place.

Mack is bleeding pretty bad now and Fate is in the ring trading punches with Haz. Fate gets the upperhand being fresher and hammers Haz into a corner, kicks him low, then lifts Haz to the top turnbuckle. Fate removes his jacket and climbs up the turnbuckles, but Haz fires off some rights at him, then headbutts him twice knocking Fate to the mat. Haz leaps off with a frog splash hitting Fate, but Mack is up and comes off the ropes with a baseball slide dropkick to Haz's head. Mack gets up and pulls Haz up rolling him on the table, then picks up a trash can and sits up Haz sliding the can over his upper body and lays him back on the table. Mack goes to the corner with the ladder setting up, then climbs to the top getting himself positioned on the top rung and turned facing inside the ring.

Nick Miller: Oh good god, what is Mack gonna do?

Greg Boone: Kill Haz hopefully!

Mack does a crotch chop, then flies off with X, but at the last second Haz rolls off the table and Mack crashes through it to the mat. The crowd cheering and chanting Holy Shit for the move and cause Mack didn't hit Haz.

Nick Miller: Good god, Mack just ate the table.

Greg Boone: No, damn it.

Fate is pulling himself up and Haz has the trash can off, gets up picking it up and rushes over slamming it to Fate's head. Haz grabs a singapore cane and pulls up Fate delivering the white russian leg sweep on him. Haz gets up with the cane, Mack is kneeling and Haz starts cracking him in the ribs from one side to the other. Haz rushes forward kicking Mack in the head knocking him backwards, then climbs to the top rope with the cane.

Nick Miller: Oh, I bet he's looking for Hazardous, this just may be over.

Haz stands up raising his cane in the air. Mack gets to his knees and Jordan Brooks is running out. Haz leaps off the rope nailing Hazardous, a cane shot to Mack's head, a near knockout shot. Haz drops down pinning Mack as Jordan slides in the ring, 1................................2.........................Jordan kicks Haz in the head, then rips him up and nails the Big Apple Bomb on him.

Nick Miller: Goddamn it, Haz had him, this match was over.

Greg Boone: I bet Mack woulda kicked out.

Jordan pulls Mack up a drapes him over Haz, the ref having no choice and counts, 1................................2................................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF Intercontinental Champion......................Shane Mack!

"Slave To The Grind" hits and the crowd boos. Jordan helps Mack up draping the title over his shoulder and raising his hand in the air. Sammy comes in the ring getting on Mack's other side hugging him. Jordan helps up Fate now as Mack rests on Sammy and then the music changes to "Famous" by Puddle of Mudd. Matt Ward comes walking out on the stage with a mic. He raises it up and the music cuts off now.

Matt Ward: Congratulations Mack, way to go, ya stole another one. Why don't you put that belt on the line against me and see if your lucky enough to walk out still champion?

The crowd cheers a lil as Mack is laughing and calls for a mic. Sammy gets it handing it to Mack, Jordan laughs as well.

Mack: Dude, you on crack or something? What the hell you done to deserve a shot at the man around here?

Matt Ward: I've been paying my dues and going into each match with no problem and now I'm out here challenging you, so ya accept or are ya afraid?

The crowd does a loud OOOOH at that punk card.

Mack: Please kid, afraid of your ass, get real.

Matt Ward: Then accept the challenge, you and I at Reckless Rebellion for the Intercontinental Title!

Mack: You really want a shot, ya realy want, you'll do anything for one?

Matt Ward: YEA!

Mack: Then lets say we make it my Intercontinental Title against your career here in SEF. When I win, you leave SEF forever!

Matt Ward: Its on Mack and I ain't going anywhere, so your looking at the soon to be Intercontinental Champion!

Matt throws down his mic as "Famous" hits and he turns heading to the back. Mack just drops his mic and exits the ring with the rest of IX.

Nick Miller: Wow, Mack challenged by Matt Ward and the match has been accepted with Matt's career on the line.

Greg Boone: Good, SEF will be better off without Ward, don't know why he was let in here anyways.

Nick Miller: Everyone is given a chance to come into SEF and shine. Could be the end of Mack's title reign, though Matt has to step up his game a lot and just may with his career on the line.

Greg Boone: He'll choke and get sent packing.

Nick Miller: We'll see in a few weeks. Now next we'll see Thor go one on one with Scorpion.

Singles Match
Scorpion v. Thor

The lights dim down almost dark, but not quite and then we see a the tron light up with a crystal colored superman logo. "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits and the lights come back on as Scorpion steps out on stage in a cocky stance flexing his biceps and triceps.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Amarillo Texas, he weighs in at 220 pounds, Scorpion!

Scorpion makes his way down the ramp gesturing up yours to the fans inciting more boos from them. He gets to the ring and rolls in, gets up walking to the ropes and stands on them trash talking to the crowd. "I Don't Want To Stop" hits the pa and Thor comes running out, thrusts his fists in the air, then bolts down the ramp and slides into the ring, pops up and jumps on the turnbuckles.

Nick Roland: Now in the ring from New York City, he weighs 250 pounds, Thor!

He thrusts his fists in the air again, then hops down and is ready for the match. Scorpion rushes over with a forearm to Thor's face knocking him into the corner, the bell rings and Scorpion is hammering him with punches. He turns and nails a couple hard chops to his chest, then grabshim in a side headlock looking for a bulldog. Thor shoves Scorpion away, then charges behind him with a clothesline to the back of his neck sending Scorpion facefirst to the mat. Thor kicks at his head, then rips up Scorpion in a bearhug position and charges to a corner slamming Scorpion into it. Thor buries his shoulder to Scorpion's ribs a few times, then lifts him to the top turnbuckle and climbs up. Scorpion manages to fire off a few punches, then shoves Thor down to the mat. Scorpion stands on the top turnbuckle and Thor gets to his feet, then Scorpion leaps off with a missile dropkick hitting Thor knocking him down. Scorpion scrambles to his feet and kicks at Thor's left knee, drops an elbow to it, then gets up and runs to the ropes coming back with a baseball slide dropkick right to his lower back.

Nick Miller: Scorpion in control now and seems to be trying to wear down Thor's lower body to set up for his Deathtrap.

Greg Boone: Yea, hopefully he makes Thor tap.

Scorpion is knelt down and has his right knee against Thor's lower back as he holds his left leg head pulling back on both in a sort of bow and arrow move. Thor reaches back trying to hit Scorpion, but is out of position. He tries pulling his body across the mat and does so inching his way closer to the ropes. Scorpion suddenly pops up and drops a knee right on Thor's left knee, then grapevines that leg making Thor scream. The fans rallying behind Thor to get out of it. Scorpion keeps the pressure on as Thor crawls for the ropes again, but again Scorpion lets go and gets up stomping on the left knee. He runs to the ropes and comes back woth a short dropkick right to Thor's head. Scorpion gets up and grabs both Thor's legs and tries turning him over now. Thor using that leg strength of his fights and reaches up hitting Scorpion, then pulls him by his hair down into a small package, 1....................2.........kickout!

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a counter by Thor, almost won the match.

Greg Boone: Are you kidding me, he cheated, blatant hair pulling, c'mon ref.

Scorpion is up first and hammers Thor with punches as he gets up. Scorpion nails a hard kick to his left knee dropping Thor back down, then backs up to the ropes bouncing off, but Thor bolts up dropping Scorpion with a diving clothesline. Thor rolls to the ropes holding his left knee as Scorpion just lays on his back for a few seconds before he tries getting up.

Nick Miller: Man, Thor damn near took Scorpion's head off, but both are down, no, Thor is up first.

Thor kneels in a corner and Scorpion pulls himself up and looks for Thor, turns and Thor charges out of the corner looking for The Gore. Scorpion leaps just in time and Thor charges under him stopping on a dime. Scorpion drops to his feet and turns with a smirk, but Thor qipes it off when he grabs Scorpion and nails a side belly to belly suplex. Thor walks to him ripping Scorpion up into the air for a suplex, but Scorpion shifts in midair and comes down behind Thor, kicks him right in the back of his left knee, then runs to the ropes and comes back with a short dropkick to that knee bringing Thor down.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, back to work on destroying that knee, Scorpion owns Thor.

Nick Miller: It is smart strategy when facing a bigger opponent.

Scorpion stomps away on Thor's knee, then grabbing both legs steps over Thor applying the Deathtrap on him. he pulls Thor up and kneels down some getting his right knee in Thor's back adding even more pressure. Thor starts screaming and punching the mat, he starts trying to crawl, hits Scorpion's feet, goes crazy as the crowd tries to rally him on.

Greg Boone: Tap you idiot, Scorpion owns you.

Scorpion tries pulling Thor vertical, but has trouble. Thor having trouble crawling uses momentum against Scorpion rolls through the other on to his back bringing Scorpion to his. Thor rolls away to the ropes holding his knee and Scorpion gets up. Thor pulls himself up and Scorpion runs over for a clothesline, but Thor stops him with a kick to the gut and whips him to a corner. He charges at him for The Gore, but Scorpion sidesteps at the last second and Thor hits the turnbuckles, then Scorpion srolls him up in a school boy and gets a foot on the bottom rope, 1.......................2..........................3! He quickly rolls from the ring running for the ramp and backs up it raising his arms as the crowd boos.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall................Scorpion!

"Sinner" hits the pa as Thor gets up looking pissed and yelling to the ref. Scorpion just shrugs and smirks laughing at Thor and the fans.

Nick Miller: What a ripoff that was. A great match, Scorpion wrestling great and Thor doing the same, but it had to end in shame.

Greg Boone: Oh can it, Scorpion pulled out a win and winning is what matters, its what brings you gold and glory in this business, its what gets your name out there.

Nick Miller: Winning is important, but its the only thing that makes you great. I don't think Thor is finished anyways, but neither is this show, we got a fatal four up next week and it involved our new World Champ!

Non Title Fatal Four Way Match
Ares v. Matt Ward v. K-Man v. Jordan Brooks w/Fate

Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air extending his middle fingers bringing the crowd to cheers.

Nick Roland: Now coming out, he weighs 250 pounds, he hails from Albuquerqe New Mexico, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion.......Ares!

The fans go crazy as Ares swaggers down the aisle and shoots up the middle finger some more. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flashing the middle fingers again. He hops down, discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. A white light flickers from the stage as "Famous" hits the pa and out walks Matt Ward raising his fists in the air, the crowd coming alive with boos.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 245 pounds...............Matt Ward!

Matt heads down the ramp ignoring the jeers of the fans and soon slides in the ring. He hops up on the turnbuckles raising his fists in the air, then hops down taking his shirt off tossing it away with his hat. He lays his chain in a corner and runs the ropes getting warmed up. We hear "Touchdown"come over the pa and then we see K-Man step out dancing around and throwing his hands in the air.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Charlotte North Carolina, he weighs 200 pounds..........K-Man!

K runs down the ramp and slides in the ring, pops up and hops on to the turnbuckles throwing his hands in the air. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Nick Roland: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs and is accompanied by Fate, he is............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Fate comes walking out after that and Jordan then makes his way down the ramp. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself, then he gets down and runs the ropes a lil warming up. Fate just stays at ringside watching on. All four men stare at each other as the bell rings, then Aares takes off like a bat outta hell to Matt Ward hammering him with punches. Jordan goes for Ares, but K-Man flies at Jordan with punches rocking the big man against the ropes. Ares hammers Matt into a corner, kicks him to the mat and stomps the hell outta him. Jordan gets K-Man in a corner and hits some body shots, but misses a head shot. K-Man ducks out and quickly hits Jordan, looks for an irish whip, but gets countered into a side belly to belly suplex.

Nick Miller: Damn, all four men moving quick, Ares on fire as usual.

Ares has Matt up and sends him to the ropes, leaps up and drops on him with a lou thesz press and hammers him with punches. He jumps up and Jordan charges at him dropping Ares with a clothesline. Ares pops up and Jordan hammers him with punches to the ropes, whips him across the ring and charges looking for a forearm to the head. Ares ducks and and both turn, Ares unloading with rights and lefts rocking Jordan on the ropes. Ares turns to run across the ring, sees Matt and K-Man coiming with a double a clothesline and ducks it. They hit Jordan and K-Man goes out of the ring with him. Matt turns and gets a kick to the gut, then Ares drops him with the Atom Bomb and pins, 1.........................2..........................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall...........Ares!

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits and the crowd goes ballistic cheering for Ares who gets his title and stands on the turnbuckles drinking beer.

Nick Miller: Good god, Ares picks up the win and this match didn't last very long, I don't think anyone was even sweating.

Greg Boone: Ares got lucky that Jordan was blindsided and taken out of the ring by two men otherwise Ares would have gotten beaten.

Jordan is up on the stage with Fate glaring at Ares who tosses down a beer, then flips off Jordan.

Nick Miller: I have a feeling there may be something brewing here, Jordan is a big man and one on one would give Ares a hell of a run. Up next though is our main event and if Black Bob wins Ares has him and Havoc to face at Reckless Rebellion!

We go to the back where Frank E Dangerously is seen talking on his cellphone. Thor comes into view angry and staring at Frank who eyes him and finishes up his conversation, then closes his phone up.

FED: What's up Thor?

Thor: You should know, everyone should know, I want Scorpion in the ring again and I want him next week!

FED: Ok man, you got him, focus that intensity on him though and hit the GORE....GORE...GORE!

Thor: I WILL!

Frank E smirks as Thor pounds at his chest and walks off.

Nick Miller: Wow, Thor is pissed, but as Scorpion next week, hopefully this time we'll see a clean finish.

Greg Boone: Are ya still whining about that? Scorpion beat Thor, case closed!

Nick Miller: Tell that to Thor, do it, I dare ya!

Main Event
Singles Match
Black Bob v. Hal Havoc
If Bob Wins He Is In The World Title Match @ Reckless Rebellion

As "Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. The opening of "Black Diamond" by Kiss is heard over the pa, the slow, quiet riff flows through the arena, then after thirty seconds it gets louder and a heavy riff starts pouring from the pa kicking the song up. Its then when we see Hollywood come out on stage making hand gestures to his ears, then shaking his head no and doing the up yours gesture to the fans who boo him.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, introducing at this time, from Hollywood California, he weighs 285 pounds, he is "Hollywood" Hal Havoc!

Hollywood is making his way down the ramp pointing at the fans and making blowing gestures with his nose at them. He gets to the steel steps soon and walks up them steps into the ring and continues the rude gestures, flexes his huge arms and kisses each bicep before lowering them. The bell rings and Bob walks right up to Havoc throwing a right cross to his jaw, then fires off some quick left jabs, kicks him in the gut and drops Havoc with a swinging neckbreaker. Bob gets up and stomps at Havoc, then pulls him up into a facelock and nails a ddt on him and pins, 1....................2.........kickout! Bob sits up Havoc in a sleeper now and gets on his feet leaning over putting all his weight on Havoc's neck.

Nick Miller: Bob taking control early, he's showing how bad he wants a title shot.

Havoc throws his arms around, reaches up at Bob's head and rakes his fingernails across his head. Bob drops a knee right into Havoc's back making him stop, then does it again just to hurt him more. Havoc tries fighting up, but Bob keeps his body over his and leans over more. Havoc tries falling back, but gets a knee to his back from Bob who just keeps the sleeper clamped on tight. We soon see Troy Storms and Nick Torres walk out and down the ramp wearing their Westsiders shirts.

Nick Miller: Oh great, Bob in control and here comes Havoc's henchmen, his running buddies in the nMo.

Greg Boone: What the hell? Their not doing nothing, probably just wanna get a better view of the match.

Nick Miller: Yea right!

Storms and Torres get to ringside and just stand there, Storms with his arms crossed and Torres leaning on him. Havoc finally fights up on his knees, but Bob lets him go and grabs his hair yanking Havoc to his back. The ref warns him and Bob just picks up Havoc for an irish whip, but gets reversed and sent into a corner. Havoc rushes him, but Bob ducks out and turns around nailing a kick to his lower back, then grabs him in a waitslock and rolls him backwards into a mexican suplex pin, 1......................2..............kickout! Bob rolls near the ropes and gets pulled out by Torres and Storms, then both men clothesline him to the ramp and the ref calls for the bell as Torres slides in the ring.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by disqualification............Black Bob!

And "Black Bob" hits the pa as Havoc looks mad, but Torres is smiling and patting his shoulder saying way to go, look what we did for ya. Storms comes in the ring behind him and Torres points saying, look man, just for you. Havoc turns and Torres moves as Storms nails Havoc with a big boot dropping him to the mat.

Greg Boone: What the hell?

Nick Miller: Ya got me, first Storms and Torres cost Havoc the match, then they put down Havoc, what is going on?

The crowd cheers and boos, not sure what to think of this. Bob pulls himself into the ring and gets helped up by Torres as Storms grabs a mic and the music stops.

Storms: So your all sitting here...there...everywhere, your thinking, what in the hell did we just witness? Ya though bob was gonna get screwed, but then this cheap, piece of shit Havoc finally gets his, so now what, what of the nMo? Well let me tell ya something...brother!

The crowd cheers and laughs.

Storms: The nMo was a crock of shit and the only reason it had impact at all was because of the men who carried the group, the two of us, myself and my boy Nick. Tonight its dead, its put to rest, put out of its misery because tonight the real bad boys in black are back, fuck the nMo and fuck the Westsiders...were going back to roots!

At that Storms yanks a shirt from his back pocket tossing it to Bob, then rips off his own shirt as does Torres revealing each to wear black shirts reading Da Gangstas in green lettering. Bob pulls on his shirt, the same one.

Storms: We ain't going by no nicknames like before, just myself and Nick and of course our new fellow gangsta...Black Bob!

Storms and Bob do the Gangsta sign touching their hands together.

Storms: Were all on the same page, the same team, where one of us is at all three of us will be and if one of us fights a battle we all fight together. Unlike Havoc and his higher than thou attitude we all get our hands dirty and we ain't afraid to do it, so Ares, Havoc is no concern to you anymore, but Bob wants that belt and he's got all the right friends in the right places to get it now.

The crowd boos now and Storms smirks, then hands the mic to Bob.

Black Bob: Well what can I say except...gotcha! We fooled ya all, no one saw it coming, but now that ya see it, ya can't believe it, Da Gangstas are back in SEF and in a few weeks were all gonna be wearing gold, like Storms said, we stick together, WE are what makes the team, not I, so fuck you Havoc!

Booing is heard, some cheers for the rip on Havoc. Bob hands off the mic to Torres who smirks.

Torres: Well gee, ya two said enough I guess, only thing left to say is...um...well...Ares, Havoc, and all the rest of ya boys, your all going down...down here!

Torres drops the mic and does a crotch chop as "Posthuman" by Marilyn Manson hits the pa and all three men stand side by side raising their arms in the air doing the Gangsta sign to a mixed reaction really, lot of fans like the attitude, but not all like the opposition to Ares.

Nick Miller: Wow, that's crazy, Da Gangstas reunite here tonight and Bob is a part of it.

Greg Boone: That's pretty cool, best move Bob could make and now Ares is truly in trouble like Storms and Bob said.

"Start A War" hits the pa now signaling the end of the show, Da Gangstas still stand tall in the ring as the crowd continues to cheer and boo them.

Nick Miller: Ares is in trouble for sure, not only with Da Gangstas back, but in a triple threat he don't have to actually be pinned. That's it for tonight though, so we'll see ya all next week, goodnight.

The music keeps playing as the cameras go around the arena before the show ends and fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock