sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 42 {5/26/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 07:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

May 26th, 2008

Venue: The Ice Palace in Tampa, Florida

Theme Music: "Start A War" by Static X

Singles Match
Gabriel v. Corez

This match started with an intense staredown, then Corez striking first andtaking control early. Gabriel rallied back, but Corez kept on him and really took it to Gabriel. The action would end up on the floor and Gabriel got a cookie sheet to Corez's head when the ref had turned away to set the chair down Corez was trying to use. Gabriel was in control now and he took it to Corez, but it ended up being back and forth, the action went back to the ring, spilled out again and up the ramp where they fought on the stage. The ref would have no choice, but to count both men out, but the brawling didn 't stop there. Security would end up rushing out and seperating the two men taking them to the back.

Double Countout @ 14:38

We find Rayne Rocco in the back staring at Frank E Dangerously who just stares back.

Rayne: Look Frankie, I've been busting my ass for over a year here, I got screwed in that submission match, so I want a damn title shot, I earned one!

FED: Quite frankly Rayne, no ya haven't. You've done a lot of bitching and complaining, you've screwed over many opponents, you and your cousins, so if ya want a title shot, then tonight, beat your opponent and you'll have a shot at L.A. Jay's International Title come Snake Eyes!

Rayne: This is bullshit, I deserve a shot tonight!

FED: Well too bad Rayne, a lot of people think they do, but those who get one earn one, now go do that!

Frankie walks away now as Rayne looks pissed and just walks away.

Singles Match
#1 Contendership To SEF International Title
Eddie v. Rayne Rocco

Eddie started off on fire of course, really took it to Rayne who fought back, but stayed on the defensive most of the match. Eddie just kept going and going, a real machine, truly not just a nickname for him. Rayne pulled out a few underhanded tactics when he could and slowed Eddie down some, then feigned an injury getting the refs full attention. Rob Rocco would run in and drop Eddie with a brainbuster, kicks him in the head and rolls to the floor. Rayne gets up not hurt and picks up Eddie hitting The Plunge and picks up the win.

Winner: Rayne Rocco via Pinfall @ 23:29

We find Frankie in the back again and he is approached by Corez who just stares blankly at the commissioner until he finally speaks.

FED: So can I help you with something or ya just wanna stare at me all night?

Corez: Frank E...the most dangerous mind in wrestling...hard to argue, but not why I come to you. You know of what happened earlier, The Messenger and myself have unfinished business and he needs to be guided down the right path by the only man who can help him, so you can give me a match with him at Snake Eyes and there should be no rules for this match.

FED: Well...I sa-

Gabriel stepping into view on Frankie's other side cuts him off and now Corez and him staredown.

Gabriel: You don't need to go to Frankie, I accept this match you want.

FED: Well I do make the matches around here and honestly, I like the looks of this one, so I got no problem with it happening, I confirm it'll happen, now back off each other and save your fighting for Snake Eyes!

Corez and Gabriel stand off for a few seconds, but then back off and turn walking seperate ways, Frankie signs in relief.

Non Title Singles Match
Jason Price v. Shane Mack

The match started off with Mack nailing Price from behind and then went to work on his left arm using a short arm scissors to an stf to just grapevining his arm, using armbars trying to weaken him and make Price tap. Some damn good wrestling, Price rallied back, but Mack kept on on him and used some cheap tactics as well. Mack would get a lil careless though going to the top rope a few times and ended up missing a twisting moonsault. Price took over going for Mack's legs, targeted his neck as well. He kept the match at his pace on the mat, kept Mack down with his legs tied up, used a bow and arrow and attempted Priceless, but Mack made the ropes before it was locked in good. Mack would end up getting out on the floor and had his hand under the ring. Price went after him and Mack pulled out a singapore cane cracking price in the head with the ref seeing and calling for the bell. Mack unloaded with more shots laying out Price, grabbed his title and stumbled up the ramp among the boos. Chris Crest would step out in his path with a mic and announce that this Sunday they will be having a match for the IC Title as he is the number one contender for Mack's belt. Crest challenges Mack to a submission match and Mack shakes his head no, clutches his title and yells hell no, then hops off the ramp and heads around the stage to the back, the crowd booing louder.

Winner: Jason Price via Disqualification @ 25:14

Tag Team Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Destruction v. Troy Storms(c) & Nick Torres(c)

Torres started against Thrash and couldn't match the power, but was a lil quicker and managed to keep it even. Thrash would eventually corner Torres with a massive splash and execute his power game, make some tags with Slash and work over Torres. They managed to keep Storms out and just pummel Torres, used some double teaming, but couldn't keep him down for a three count. Torres could not get close for a tag and Storms getting fed up barged into the ring booting Slash's head about off, then came to blows with Thrash and ended up clotheslining him out to the floor. Storms went after him and hammered Thrash into the commentators table. Slash came out getting a chair, Torres came out after him and Slash nailed Storms in the back. Torres kicked Slash low making him drop the chair and hammered him with punches, the ref calling for the bell dqing both teams. The fighting was not over though and security had to come out and try to break apart these men, after a struggle they managed to do just that.

Double Disqualification @ 13:32

Main Event
Non Title Singles Match
Jordan Brooks v. Ares

Jordan jumps on Ares when he hits the ring and Ares fights back, a brawl at the begginning, Jordan overpowering Ares and takes control. He powers Ares around the ring before taking him down in a sleeper. Ares ends up fighting out and rallies back with punches. Jordan with some knees to his ribs and then uses his power to take down Ares again and keeps him on the mat trying to weaken his neck and back with some holds. Ares keeps fighting up, but gets taken down by Jordan's power. Ares looks to be down after a huge spinebuster, Jordan goes for the Big Apple Bomb, but gets a back body drop. Both men get up and brawl, Ares shoves the ref and kicks Jordan low, then hits him with the Atom Bomb, but here comes Da Gangstas one by one. Xanthus hits the ring and bam, Atom Bomb, the same thing to Bob who hit the ring next. Torres comes in and Ares ducks a clothesline, both turn and the Atom Bomb puts down Torres. Storms is on the apron and steps over the ropes, Ares runs at him nailing punches, then drops him with the Atom Bomb springing Storms off the ropes to the floor. Ares rolls out grabbing his title and some beer, the crowd cheering loud and he heads up on the stage drinking up as the show ends.

No Contest @ 18:41

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock