sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 45 {6/30/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 30th, 2008

Venue: Oman Arena in Jackson, Tennessee

Theme Music: "Start A War" by Static X

WAR begins with the sound of "Slave To The Grind" filling the arena's sound system and we see the new King of SEF and current Intercontinental Champ come walking out wearing his two titles on his waist, his crown on his head, and carrying his trophy. Staci Sparx is at his side, their arm in arm and the crowd is booing. Mack and Staci eye each other, both with smirks and they head down the ramp now. They ignore the crowd and just get to the ring, Mack letting Staci up the steps first and watching her ass. He then hops in the ring and dances around like usual, keeps his crown on his head and smirks as the crowd gets into him, but still boo. Staci gets a mic and Mack throws an arm around her, then takes the mic and raises it to his mouth as the music cuts.

D-Mack: Ya all like this, ya like what ya see, ya like seeing Mack as the King of SEF...the official king?!

A mixed reaction still.

D-Mack: I always been king in this joint and now I got the gold to make any doubters recognize who I truly am. Last night though did see the end of something great, Impact X is no more!

A mixed reaction as some are happy for Mack's pain, but soime loved the group.

D-Mack: Yea, well who cares right cause I don't need no one else, Mack never has and never will. I am the King around here, I am the greatest wrestler alive and tonight I get to show up the so called World Champ and then he'll after put up the title against me. Once he does I'll claim another title to go around my fine waist!

Booing from the crowd as Mack motions to his two titles he wears. He raises the mic back up, but Staci snatches it and steps around facing him, Mack appears confused.

Staci Sparx: You are a fine man and I have enjoyed this titme with you, but I need to tell you something Mack...it concerns your daughter, remember...Dana!?

Mack raises a brow and almost gets a scowl.

Staci Sparx: You need to know something and why not let the world know. You see Mack, her mother is still alive and doing quite well because Mack, she is me!

The crowd shocked by this does a loud gasp and Mack just stands there staring at Staci.

Staci Sparx: Well, what do you have-

Staci is cut off by the sound of Eminem's "The Way I Am" hitting the pa and out walks Xanthus looking pissed off. He hurries to the ring and rolls on in getting up and in his moms face, Staci. X grabs the mic from her and shouts.

Xanthus: Ya know what, maybe ya shouldn't be such a open book all the time ya fucking whore. You may be the mother to Dana, but your digging your claws in the wrong dude cause Mack here ain't a father.

Mack looks at X and Staci tries slapping X who blocks her and shoves his mom back.

Xanthus: Mack, it was your dad who got with my mom and they produced Dana, so she is a younger sister to both of us.

Staci is yelling and Mack sets his trophy down and steps away.

Xanthus: Its fucked up bro, but that's my mom, shit like that is why I declared myself dead to her. Sorry ab-

Mack cuts off X by connecting with Da Shows Ova to his chin knocking him flat on his back. He spins around to Staci and just piefaces her to the mat, then turns grabbing his trophy and crown and hops out of the ring heading to the back with a scowl on his face. Staci sits up screaming and shedding a few tears as X just lays there.

Nick Miller: Wow, what a revealing moment this turned out to be. First we found out the mother of Mack's daughter who turned out to be his lil sister and technically Xanthus' as well, Mack's father and Xanthus's mother had Dana.

Greg Boone: Some crazy drama and I love what Mack did, he wanted nothing to do with it, knocvked both on their asses and walked off.

Nick Miller: Maybe not the best way to deal with it, but I do admire it a lil I admit, drama sucks and Mack must feel that way.

Non Title Singles Match
Scorpion v. Jordan Brooks

Started off with Scorpion trying to take down Jordan, but got caught and Jordan was in control just tossing Scorpion around. Hit quite a few big power moves, but Scorpion refused to stay down for the three. He eventually got Jordan down on leg and really started going to work on both legs to keep him down. Jordan would not go down easy and the action would spill to the outside. Jordan was back in control and seemed unstoppable, but Scorpion would slip in a cheap move using the timekeepers hammer while the ref distracted. He nailed a low blow, then took control of Jordan slamming him around the ring before rolling him in the ring. He slid in a chair, then came in to grab, but the ref had it and was getting it out of the ring. Scorpion slipped on brass knuckles and clocked Jordan in the head, tossed away the knucks and lifted up Jordan hitting a double arm backbreaker on him for the pin to win it.

Winner: Scorpion via Pinfall @ 14:36

In the back we find Xanthus slowly walking down the hall scuffing his feet along the floor. He rubs his chin and looks pissed. Black Bob comes up to him stopping X.

Bob: Yo man, just who I wanted to see. I lined us up a match and its next bro, you ready to go?

Xanthus: Yea, fuck it man, why wouldn't I be?

Bob: Cool cause its for the Tag-

Bob is cut off by Rayne Rocco and Big Bill Butcher coming up behind him knocking their shoulds against his back. Bob turns side to side with X staring down the champs.

Rayne: We gotta face the two of you hasbeens....please, that's no match, that's walk in the park.

Bill laughs and Rayne joins in as Bob looks mad and takes a step, but X motions him back.

Xanthus: Ya know Mitch....I mean Rayne!

Rayne looks pissed now.

Xanthus: Look, ya think your so great, ya think your better, but Rayne Rocco, you ain't nothing, but a poser. You and your fat ass friend here....

Bill eyes X with anger.

Xanthus: Yea son, I'm speaking to you! You two believe what ya want, but what goes down in that ring tonight will be the end of the most pathetic tag title reign in the history of SEF and it'll be the start of something....something of a reminder of what used to be and Rayne, that boy is a real fucking shoot!

X reaches out quick with a slap to Rayne who is stunned and just stands there, Bill getting in X's face now and Bob ready to jump as well. X just pulls Bob back and backs up some, throws up the middle finger and they leave the view as Bill and Rayne are fuming.

Nick Miller: My god, that match is next, Tag Titles on the line, this is gonna be brutal!

Tag Team Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Xanthus & Black Bob v. Rayne Rocco(c) & Big Bill Butcher(c)

The match started off chaotic and out of control, almost didn't have a match, but somehow the ref got some order in place and from that point we actually saw a good wrestling match. Quite a bit of brawling rather than actual wrestling, but the match was good. Bill got in and showed off his power and surprising agility dominating a good prtion, but fell to a double team and from there X and Bob were on a roll and looking to win the belts. Rayne though being the "clever" guy he is used a few underhanded tactics to pull the match back in his favor and then it seemed he and Bill would keep their titles. Bob and X started to come back and even up the sides again, the match looked to go either and then Bill had a chair outside the ring, but X flew over the ropes crashing on the chair smashing it to Bill taking him down. Bob and Rayne battled in the ring and X came in dropping Rayne with a superkick, then Bob went up and hit the Detroit Death Drop and got the pin to win and we saw new tag champs.

Winners: Xanthus & Black Bob via Pinfall @ 28:19

Singles Match
Gabriel v. Thor

Thor took control early using his power to pound Gabriel to a corner and then took him to the mat using an armbar a bit, then a sleeper trying to wear him down. Gabriel didn't stay down long as he showed some good resilency. Took Thor down a couple times after some kicks to his legs, tried breaking him down with an stf. Thor made it to the ropes and actually pulled himself out of the ring. Gabriel would get up and launch his body over the ropes on Thor and started brawling with him. Had Thor reeling outside, threw him back in and went to the top rope leaping for a hurricanrana, but got with a powerbomb and almost lost the match. Scorpion would end up running out and jumping to the apron, Thor and the ref confronted him, the ref staying between the two and Gabriel came from behind with a low kick to Thor, then spun him around, ripped him up and hit The Message to win the match.

Winner: Gabriel via Pinfall @ 16:42

Were outside the back of the arena where we find Staci Sparx with her bag beside and her jacket on, her eyes watery from crying and she just stands, probably waiting for a ride. Smokey McWeed comes walking up beside her with a mic all stoned and calmly talks to her.

Smokey: Yo, what's going on Staci, what ya doing out here?

Staci Sparx: I'm leaving SEF, I can't bear to stay here after what just happened.

Smokey: Oh yea, that shit, man, what a crazy start to the night.

Staci: Look, just get away from me, I want to be al...

Staci trails off as a limo pulls up next to them and Smokey backs up a bit. The limo stops with the back door right by Staci and then the window rolls down showing the face of Richard Marret and he smirks.

Ric: Hey there good looking!

Staci arches her right brow.

Ric: Want a ride, I'll take you wherever you want to go?!

Staci: That'd be great Mr. Marret.

Ric: Whoa, no, its not Marret, though my last name may begin with an M, just call me Richard or Ric if ya want.

Staci: Ok, well lets get out of here Ric!

The driver is out and grabs Staci's bag putting it in the trunk as Ric opens his door letting her in with him, then shuts the door. The driver shuts the trunk and hops in the drivers seat driving the limo away from the arena.

Greg Boone: What the hell, Staci and Ric and he's not a Marret, whoa?!

Nick Miller: Crazy, first we found out Mack's daughte ris not his, but his lil sister as his dad had Dana with Staci, Xanthus' mom. Now this happens, she leaves SEF and with Richard whoever, what else will happen?!

Main Event
Non Title Singles Match
Shane Mack v. Ares

This one began with an intense staredown and then an attempted slap by Mack, but Ares blocked and responded with quick rights hammering Mack to a corner. Got turned around and Mack hit some chops, took Ares down in a sleeper, but couldn't keep him down. Ares fought like a rapid pitbull and just took it to Mack who of course didn't get dominated or anything, but was given everything he gave. Almost seemed he may have met his match, but we may never know. Mack wrestled superbly, taking it to the ropes, to the mat and brawling while Ares just fought like hell, showed a lil wrestling as well, a great match, but no winner as the ref would take Da Shows Ova when Ares ducked, then Mack got the Atom Bomb, but no ref to count. Ares tried waking the ref awake, then took a break witrh some beer and poured one over the ref. He started to come too and Ares lifted up Mack, but got a low blow and tossed to the outside. Mack slid out and grabbed a chair, the ref got up and Mack swung around with the chair to Ares head, but took a low kick at the same time making the chairshot not as hard. Ares staggered and Mack crumbled down. Ares rushed him with punches to which Mack held is own, the ref waving his arms and the bell ringing, then security rushed out engulfing both men tearing them apart.

No Contest @ 19:53

Once Ares and Mack were apart both grabbed their titles and started to leave when they stopped and turned to the SEFTron which was lit up and with the face of Richard M, used to be Martin and Marret, but now we don't know his last name.

Ric: Hell of a fight there boys and all in all a hell of a show, but I gotta be honest, as good as it was it doesn't change my mind on what I am about to do. Before I get to that though, I would like to clear up something. You all knew me once as a Martin and then a Marret, the father of Whitney Marret who is indeed still the CEO and is my daughter, she will forever be as I love her, but sadly she is not mine by birth. I met her mother when Whitney was only a few months old and I took on the role of her father and at 10 her mother passed, so I raised her into adulthood, she is my daughter and SEF is her vision, but after a lengthy talk with her we've agreed to this. So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, it is time to put it to rest and I won't say for good because who knows with SEF, but I have to say as of now SEF is closed.

Booing from the crowd about that.

Ric: I cannot prediuct the future, but as of now I have no more plans for the company, so goodnight everyone and I will say with honesty, thank you for loving SEF, goodnight again and goodbye.

And so the tron fades out now, Mack just stares in disbelief as Ares looks pissed and rolls in the ring. He calls for some beer and mic, cracks them and raises the mic.

Ares: Well that sucks, but I guess if were going out, we go out by drinking down every last beer in this place, so SEF fans, here's to ya!

Ares drops the mic and tosses back both beers as "Start A War" hits the pa and the crowd goes crazy. The cameras roam around the arena before the show ends and fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock