sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 47 {1/12/09}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 12th, 2009

The show goes on as WAR opens up inside the Peoria Riverplex Arena in Peoria Illinois where the crowd is packed in tight screaming loud. Pyro shoots off and "War Zone" by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa, the cameras running wild around the sold out arena.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR! SEF returned last week and truly started a new revolution, a new era, now we look to continue that and with what looks like another great show.

Greg Boone: Does seem like a good show, six person tag for the main event as well as some more tag matches in this series to name new champs and Mack finally gets his ass handed to him and in a big way by Destruction!

Nick Miller: That match made at the end of last weeks show when Mack revealed he was Whitney's manager which allowed to be in SEF, Ric not happy and booked him which I guess he can do.

Greg Boone: Well of course he can, he owns this show and anyone on it!

Nick Miller: Well he does own the show. Anyways, no one will be at ringside with Mack, but he'll be in Whitney's corner for the main event when she teams with Jordan Brooks and Ares to take on The Resurrector, Scorpion, and Viper!

Greg Boone: We get to see the SEF Champ show up the MCW Champ!

Nick Miller: It'll be interesting seeing them clash, first time ever the two champs will be in the ring together. Also, we see the return of Chris Orton and he gets to face the mammoth Big Bill Butcher.

Greg Boone: Orton's a chump, overrated and useless, his peak was two years ago, he-

The pa comes alive with "Mouth for War" by Pantera and the crowd is cheering for Frank E who walks out with a swagger dressed in his suit and ballcap wearing his backstage pass. He heads on down the ramp looking at the crowd with a smile, keeps on to the ring and heads up the steps into the squared circle. He grabs a mic and steps into the middle of the ring raising it up.

FED: Alright, so SEF is fucking back and look here, no more MSN because in a months time MSN will cease to exist, it will be gone, wiped off the map as if it never existed...well that is the case unless this all some ploy, some test by those assholes, but fuck them. SEF  has a new home, we have our own network, we have the ultimate freedom, we have taken the power back and that is exactly the theme for our return pay per view, thefirst of the new year and the new era, Point Of Impact. It'll be the 25th and were gonna be back in Detroit inside the arena SEF rebuilt, the Cobo Arena!

Big pop from the crowd, probably a lot of fans from Detroit made the trip down to Peoria!

FED: We have vacant Tag Titles, but in two weeks we will crown new champs. Last week we had a contender match and tonight we have three more, then next week the winners of the four face off and the two winning teams fight at Point Of Impact for the Tag Titles. That is one match we know for sure, the other is for the World Title. Ares will gets his rematch against The Resurrector! That-

He's cut off by "King Of The Hole" by Skrew coming over the pa. The crowd boos as Rayne Rocco comes walking out looking angered and he's followed by his cousins Rob Rocco and Bill Butcher. The three men get to the ring and Rayne heads up the steps with his cousins following him into the ring. Rayne gets his own mic and steps into Frankie's face.

Rayne Rocco: Where the hell is my damn shot at the title?

FED: Well you and Rob have a match in just a few minutes to advance your way to a Tag Title match, so why don't ya focus on that and you impress enough, you'll then get a shot at the World Title.

Rayne Rocco: Impress you enough, look Frankie, I've been busting my ass here for two years and I haven't gotten shit. I've been shit on by other guys, held down by inferior talent like that waste of money Trent Flash. Yea, remember that, everyone was so into him, Cash Flash, he had the potential, but where is he now? I'll tell ya where, not in SEF, he's gone, wrestling in some high school gym for gas money, main eventing with Snake Roberts!

A big OOOH from the crowd at the rip on Flash and Frankie even smirks.

Rayne Rocco: I carried his ass, but no one would know it because I had to put him over each time, I carried too many people and never got shit for it, just shit on. I am a former Underground Champ or should I say MCW Champ! I did get the Tag Titles, but was robber of those, but what about a shot at the SEF Title, where the hell is my time?

FED: Look-

Rayne Rocco: I'll tell ya where, my time is not gonna happen because it was Flash once, now its Ares being pushed and then it'll be someone else, but never me because SEF can't handle having a real wrestler become a real champion and that Frank E is a fucking shoot!

Booing from the crowd and Frankie just shaking his head. He raises his mic, but "Rock You Like A Hurrican" by the Scorpions cuts him off and out swaggers Ares to cheers. He carries a six pack with four on it and one in his hand which he chugs on stage and tosses to the crowd. Ares pops another on his way down and rolls into the ring, stands and walks over between Frankie and Rayne. Frankie holds the mic as Ares downs his beer and pops another.

Ares: Ya know what son, the match is mine, its my rematch, but to hell with it I say, you want in, then I have no problem with it, so Frankie, if ya want, make it happen.

Rayne Rocco: There ya go Frankie, make it happen, NOW!

FED: Look guys, Ares, that's big of you, but Rayne, you may be in a Tag Title match at the pay per view and if ya are I'm not booking ya twice. If you and Rob-

Rayne Rocco: Look Frankie, I have an idea, why not let Bill take my place with Rob in the tag match, I got no problem giving it up for a shot at the World Title.

FED: Bill is facing Chris Orton tonight.

Rayne Rocco: Then let me face Orton instead, this way Rob and Bill can win the Tag Titles and later at Point Of Impact I can win the World Title and The Triad will definitely prove their superiorority in SEF!

Booing from the crowd and Ares chugs his beer.

FED: So that's what ya truly want, well...

Ares: Let the little bastard have it, c'mon Frank, I don't mind whipping two asses instead of one, hell, I prefer kicking the shit outta two men.

Cheers for Ares who opens another beer now.

FED: Fine, Rayne, don't say you were ever held down because at Point Of Impact it will be a triple threat, you, Ares, and The Resurrector for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship only if you can beat Chris Orton tonight. Now next up will be Bill and Rob in the tag match against Hardcore Haz and Joe Dumar, so Rayne, Ares, lets clear out and get on with the show.

Ares: Whoa, hold on a second Frank, do me a favor first, hold these!

Ares hands him the beer and kicks Rayne in the gut, then drops him with the Atom Bomb. He gets rushes by Bill and Rob against the ropes, but kicks Bill low, then hammers Rob back with punches and soon drops him with the Bomb. He yanks Bill up and drops him as well, then grabs a beer from Frankie who pops the other and they toast, the crowd cheering and screaming loud. They soon leave the ring and Rayne is helped to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, what a way to start the show. We find out our first pay per view back, main event is announce, but changed to a triple threat and Ares just laid out all of The Triad, damn.

Greg Boone: Only because of cheapshots, damn coward. If he didn't cheat he'd of got his ass kicked.

Nick Miller: It wasn't even a match and there were three of them, man, lets just get on with the first match.

Tag Team Title Contender Match
Hardcore Haz & Joe Dumar v. Big Bill Butcher & Rob Rocco

Starts off as a big brawl, bit gets contained and its a good tag match, lots of tags by both teams. Bill and Rob double team Joe a lot and keep him from Haz, they use some dirty tactics. Rayne comes out taking Haz down with a lead pipe behind the refs back. Rob and Bill keep on Joe and end up putting him down enough to win the match.

Winners: Big Bill Butcher & Rob Rocco via Pinfall

Handicapped Match
Everyone Is Banned From Ringside
MACK v. Thrash & Slash

Mack rushed both men and just went nuts hitting them with all he had. They quickly took control, but Mack kept coming back through the match and just punching his way through the monsters. He would take to the air some and get both men down, the fans were behind Mack a hundred and ten percent, but the monsters were just too much to handle for any one man. Mack fought his heart out, but Thrash and Slash stomped it into the mat and after what seemed like never ending brutality iot finally ended with Total Destruction.

Winners: Thrash & Slash via Pinfall

Tag Team Titles Contender Match
Nick Roland & Black Bob v. Pung Loa & Thor

Good tag match with nice teamwork from both sides. A friendly competitive match as well, these four men pout on a good classic and despite one team losing, they all were appreciated. The winners advancing in the tag series were Nick and Bob after Nick picked up the win over Pung.

Winners: Nick Roland & Black Bob

Tag Team Title Contender Match
Corez & Gabriel v. Chris Crest & Jason Price

Corez and Gabriel looked for cheapshots to start the match, but were taken down and quickly outwrestled. From there it remained one on one in the ring with the Cripplers controlling most of the match. Price and Crest worked like one man, one finuley tuned wrestler at that, they were solid and merciless. Near the end Price would execute a suicide dive to the outside taking down Gabriel while Crest played out The Shoot on Corez locking him in tight. Price slid in the ring appling Priceless at the same time and combined they call that Crippled. Corez not wanting to end up that way would tap out giving the Cripplers the win.

Winners: Chris Crest & Jason Price via Submission

Were in the back before Orton's return match and he's standing by himself stretching his arms. Frank E comes up to him patting Orton on the shoulder and he turns facing him.

FED: How ya doing Chris?

Chris Orton: I'm good, stomach is turning man, getting ready for my big return.

FED: Yea, well listen, you left MCW before ya could get your MCW Title shot.

Chris Orton: I know, sorry about that, I hated walking away.

FED: Its fine, I understand ya had shit happening, but considering you earned that shot and well the MCW Title is still active, you got one coming.

Chris Orton: Oh?!

FED: Yea, so I'm thinking in two weeks at Point Of Impact its you and Whitney Marret one on one!

Chris Orton: Alright Frankie, thank you and I won't lety ya down.

FED: I know, now go out and show everyone what they've been missing!

They shake hands and Frankie walks away as Orton turns back towards the curtain.

Nick Miller: Wow, Frankie just made Orton versus Whitney for the pay per view and its for the MCW Title, Orton's shot he never got!

Greg Boone: Orton sucks, Scorpion deserves the shot because he's been screwed everytime he had one.

Nick Miller: Your as bad as Scorpion!

Singles Match
If Rayne Wins He Is In The World Title Match @ Point Of Impact
Rayne Rocco v. Chris Orton

Rayne jumped Orton early on and just beta his ass all over the ring, took him down and with a facelock and started working over his neck getting him into a camel clutch. He moved into a side headlock trying to wrench his neck out of palce it seemed, he was like a pitbull. Orton fought out and rallied back with punches, kept sticking it to Rayne with clotheslines and backdrops, hit his beautiful dropkick. stalked him for the Cko, but Rayne shoved him into the ref, low blowed him and nailed a reverse ddt. He rolled out and got a chair, came back in and slammed it over Orton's head, then lifted him up and nailed The Plunge. Rayne revived the ref and pinned Orton winning the match.

Winner: Rayne Rocco via Pinfall

Main Event
6 Person Tag Team Match
Whitney Marret w/MACK  + Jordan Brooks + Ares v. The Resurrector + Scorpion + Viper w/Fate

Jordan and Scorpion started the match and the power of Jordan took control quickly. He tossed Scorpion around for a bit, but missed a clothesline and got caught with a shoulder tackle to the back of his leg. Scorpion began working over his leg and then got Viper in to go to town on him and dissect Jordan. The big man would fight up and hold his own against his former mentor, but The Resurrector would t6ag himself in and catch Jordan with a huge boot and then just dismantle him. Tor hit Jordan with all his big moves, then went up walking the ropes and Ares ran down the apron shaking the top rope. Tor lost his balanced and crotched the top rope, then Jordan clotheslined him to the floor and fell back tagging Whitney. She came in and as Tor came in he got a dropkick to the head, then she jumped on him nailing punches. Rayne Rocco would run from the crowd jumping Ares from behind and hammers around the ring, the ref not seeing this. Chris Orton runs out and attacks Scorpion hammering him up the ramp and the ref sees this and turns to call for the bell, but he sees Rayne beating on Ares and is confused. Tor throws Whitney off him and Chris Crest runs out now and attacks Jordan bringing him off the apron. Whitney looks for the tag and gets no one, Mack looks about to come in when Viper rushes in the ring and cuts Tor down with Venom. The ref has called for the bell already and the match is thrown out, a no contest. Mack is in the ring with Whitney and their both facing Viper. Fate enters now and then Mack and Viper come together with their arms raised in X's high fiving.

No Contest

So now "War Zone" by Rob Zombie plays signaling the end of the show and we see Mack and Viper doing crotch chops with Whitney between them raising her title in the air. Fate just stands back watching them as the fans go nuts and then the show ends.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock