sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 65 {8/24/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 01:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

August 24th, 2011

Time for a special edition of WAR on Wednesday night, just four nights before the biggest show of the year, Wrestle X! The Motor City Arena is packed tight as it has been since SEF started broadcasting shows again and its standing room, the crowd hot and get hotter as the pyro blasts off over the ring. WAR ZONE blasts over the pa now and the crowd is going nuts now breaking into a chant.

WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...

Already showing their love for the talented Shane Mack, we now hear Nick Miller, the voice of SEF!

Welcome to Wednesday Night WAR! Feels funny saying it, but still feels fucking awesome, especially with the card lined up tonight. We got a six man tag match pitting rivals, friends, and opponents at Wrestle X against each other tonight in the main event. Corez and Nick Torres who are friends face each other tonight when Hardcore Haz and Ares team with Torres to face Corez and his partners, Joe Dumar and J.G. Brooks. Haz and Joe embroiled in a bitter feud for months now and Brooks seeking revenge on Ares for last weeks assault. We see newcomer Chris Rogers in action when he is tested against the Homicidal, Suicidal, Arabian Knight, Mesa, those two seem to be heading into a real war and where better than on WAR to do so!?!

He pauses briefly, the cameras still roaming around the arena capturing the jam packed screaming crowd, then Nick speaks some more.

Last week Sammy had her return match in SEF knocking off Stacy who the week prior beat Tina who now faces Sammy. In four days they meet Stacy for a triple threat at Wrestle X, so who knows what may go down in that one. And of as ya heard these fans chanting from start to finish at every goddamn show, they want Mack and he will be in action along with Nykki Delight when they face Bill Roberts in another tag team match. Last week Ice Bull turned on Bill leaving him prone to lose, so now he teams with longtime partner The Grand Minoru in what should be a phenomenal match! But that is later and first up is the return if Matt Ward to SEF against the original Priceless one, Jason Price!

And now we hear PRICE TO PLAY hit and Jason makes his way out to the ring carrying his Canadian flag with him and waving at the fans which garners boos. Sara now makes the introduction.

The following is the opening contest and is set for one fall! Now making his way to the ring from Montreal Quebec Canada, weighing two hundred twenty two pounds, he is Priceless.......Jason Price!

He just walks confidently and seriously to the ring. He enters waving the flag around and then steps out on the apron sticking it out near the steps propping it upright. Jason hops to the floor as the lights start to flicker and a cryptic message begins to decode. It reads Sinful Warrior at the end of the decoding. Pyros go off as Red and Black start to spin while MY LIFE begins to play and Matt Ward makes his way out. The crowd mixed a little mostly boo while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred forty nine pounds, he is The Diabolical Mastermind,..........Matt Ward!

Matt taunts the fans bringing on more boos while he walks down the ramp and makes his way into the ring. He taunts the fans more, then he waits for his opponent to come to the ring. Jason with a mic now heads up the steps near his flag smirking up at the maple leaf. He then raises the mic to his mouth as he steps into the ring looking across at Matt.

First of all Matthew, I became Priceless years ago, before any son of a million dollar man was calling himself that. I earned the name for being one of the best technicians in this sport, for making sure what I do in this ring is just that...Priceless!

A mix of cheers and boos for Jason who steps toward the center of the ring bringing Matt that way and the two go nose to now. Jason slowly brings the mic up to his mouth saying, BAM, nothing as he slams the mic into Matt's jaw knocking him backwards. The ref snatches the mic from him tossing it out, then pulls Jason back, holds Matt back and keeps them apart to call it on. The bell sounds and both men are locked up struggling for position, Jason squatting low trying to shove Matt back who seems to have a little more power. Jason is backed to a corner, but brings a knee up to Matt's ribs, then turns him into the corner nailing a hard knife edge chop to the chest. Jason kicks him in the ribs, then pulls Matt out for a snap suplex bringing him over to his back floating into a pin, ONE...............TWO.....kickout. Jason kneels up applying an armbar on Matt's right arm turning him on his side to try and push more pressure down on the shoulder. Matt thrashes around trying to get free and crawls for the ropes. He gets to his knees and stretches up grabbing the ropes and getting to his feet. Jason kicks him in the knee, then backs up and charges with a clothesline, but Matt ducks back dropping Jason over the top rope. He manages to grab the rope and Jason brings himself on to the apron, but gets a shoulder to his ribs. Matt then leaps up with a dropkick sending Jason flying off to the guard rail and heads to the top turnbuckle. Jason is on his feet as Matt comes flying off with a clothesline taking them both to the floor, though Matt rolls up to his feet. He pulls up Jason ramming him against the rail, then into the ring and pushes Jason up under the bottom rope. He rolls to the middle of the ring and Matt gets on the apron, then climbs to the top rope flying off for Visionary of Torture. Jason gets his knees up hitting Matt in his back and away he rolls showing the pain in his back. Jason pulls himself up and kicks Matt down some, drops an elbow to his chest, then gets up heading to the top rope. Jason leaps off for Pay The Price, but Matt flips over at the last second letting Jason eat the canvas and roll away in pain. Jason holds his head as Matt gets up in a corner, then runs up on Jason with a kick to his head and drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...............TWO......kickout. Matt gets up ripping Jason up in a firemans carry position, then spins him off for Anarchy Reigns, but Jason spins out to his feet. Matt charges for a clothesline, but Jason ducks and turns ready for him. Matt springs off the ropes into a jumping calf kick from Jason who gets around behind Matt as he gets up, then grabs him in a waistlock. Jason snaps back for a german suplex, then hangs on and rolls up dragging Matt up and over for another german, and then he repeats it one more time for the Triple Threat. Jason hangs on trying for a fourth and brings Matt back bridging for a pin, ONE....................TWO............Matt gets a shoulder up and flips over to his stomach. Jason rolls to the ropes pulling himself up now and waits for Matt to get on his knees. Jason then runs over with a kick to his chest, turns around behind him and applies a reverse facelock going for a dragon sleeper. Matt fights up to his feet wrenching around trying to get free and backs Jason to the ropes. Matt twists around into a front facelock now and the ref on a four count causes Jason to let go. Matt comes up with a hard European uppercut to Jason, then whips him across the ring and catches him coming back with a spear, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO..........kickout. Matt gets up kicking at Jason and yelling to the ref to count faster. He then picks up Jason and rips him up in a firemans carry this time looking for the Rukus Driver. Jason blocks Matt's knee and holds on to his leg whipping him down with a dragon screw. Jason keeps a hold of the right leg and turns Matt over into a single leg boston crab bending him in a horseshoe backwards or at least trying to. Jason moves backwards damn near driving a knee to Matt's back as he keeps the hold on, Matt screaming and crawling for the ropes. He hits at Jason's foot near his head and pulls himself towards the ropes when Jason steps forward and turns pulling Matt away from the ropes. Jason still holding the leg drops down hooking it with his own and reaches up for an stf almost locking it in, but Matt gets his hands up. He keeps Jason's hands apart and pulls himself to the ropes. Matt damn near makes it when Jason gets his hands locked, but Matt stretches and grabs a hold of the bottom rope. After a count of four Jason let's go and gets up kicking Matt in his ribs, then backs off letting him get up using the ropes. Jason comes running over for a clothesline, but Matt ducks past him and turns with a roundhouse kick catching Jason in the side of his head. Matt catches him lifting Jason up and delivers the Rukus Driver, then drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.........................TWO.........................THREE! The bell sounds now and the crowd cheer a little while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match..........Matt Ward!

MY LIFE hit's the pa as Matt just looks around smirking and waves the crowd away letting them he needs nothing, then raises his arms to boast about winning. The crowd booing quite a bit now and Matt leaving as Nick Miller says.

Nice match between these two with Matt proving he may indeed be back and ready to make it big here. Up next we got ladies in action, but first folks, we got a man who last week suffered a drastic injury, a career ending injury, so here he is with an announcement.

The SEFTRON above the entrance to the ring lights up now showing Black Bob from the neck up, his usual bandana on his head and his eyes looking down. The crowd electric for him cheering as loud as they can and a chant breaks out even.

BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...BLACK BOB...

Bob now looks up with a hint of sadness in his eyes, but composes rather well as he now speaks like only he can.

Last week I was on fire, for months I felt the same, looking only to the top
Trying and trying to regain what I once had, trying to get one more pop

And the crowd cuts him off with a loud pop, Bob letting them and even smirks slightly, then continues.

Up and down the road all day and night, but loving every fucking second of it
I flew off that cage, I drove my body to the limit and took a chance as I saw fit
But it was one too many and now if I done run out, my body had too much
Even though my mind wants to keep going, I got to lay back and such
Take a break, maybe even for good, so I bid ya all a farewell
And I hope ya never forget as I always remember the bell
The bring lights, the hard ropes, the unforgiving mat
This is my home and I won't forget where to hang my hat
Thank ya all for the honor of performing and I hope to be back
If not, thank you again, I love this and all you, and thank you Mack

Loud cheers and Bob just stares mouthing the words, I love ya all, then he looks down. The view fading to black on the tron now and Nick Miller saying.

Wow, no more Bob for a while or ever, not real clear, but it doesn't look good for seeing him in the ring again. One can only hope, dream, nothing wrong with it either, but coming up we got Sammy and Tina one on one four days before their Wrestle X triple threat match with Stacy!

I KISSED A GIRL hits now and out skips Tina flashing the devils sign in the air with both hands. She continues skipping down the aisle and slaps some fans hands as Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds........Tina!

She heads up the steps bending over the middle rope a little slowly to tease getting whistles and cheers, then Tina runs across the ring hopping up on the middle turnbuckle pumping her fists in the air. She does a crotch chop, then turns hopping down as OPEN EYES hit's the pa bringing Sammy out. She leaps up high and starts banging her head, flashes the rock on sign and heads down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara introduces her.

Now making her way to the ring from West Palm Beach Florida, weighing in at one hundred forty five pounds.........Sammy!

She slides in the ring kneeling up and then stands running for the turnbuckles leaping up to the middle one. Sammy raises her arms up flashing the rock on sign again, then she hops down moving to the middle of the ring with Tina. The two women staredown and the ref calls it, the bell sounding and they lock up now. Sammy powers Tina into a corner, but gets a knee to the ribs and shoves backwards, so Sammy kicks Tina in her ribs, then yanks her out in a front facelock looking for a ddt. Tina twists and turns holding on to Sammy's left arm countering into an armbar, then leaps up bringing Sammy down with a grapevine around her arm as well. Sammy screams in pain inching her way to the ropes as Tina hangs on tight. Sammy pulls herself and Tina across the mat bringing her legs to the bottom rope and swings a foot on the rope. The ref with a count now getting to four before Tina let's go rolling away and up to her feet. Sammy uses the ropes to get up, but Tina charges over with a clothesline taking both women out of the ring and tumbling to the floor. Tina is up first lifting Sammy up into a reverse atomic drop, then tackles her against the ringpost. She lifts Sammy up rolling her in the ring, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle leaping off into a senton bomb. Sammy brings her knees up in time driving them into Tina's back causing her to roll away clutching at her back. Sammy pulls herself and kicks Tina in her back, then drops a knee to her spine and sits on her back ripping back on her head under the chin in a sort of camel clutch, rear chinlock type of move. Tina screams and struggles to get free, thrashing her body and crawling for the ropes. Tina inches her way over when the crowd gets loud and Stacy comes from over the rail sliding in the ring. Boos are heard as Stacy kicks Sammy in her back knocking her off Tina, then yanks her up delivering a ddt to her. The bell sounds now and Sara makes the announcement as the ref tries to force Stacy back.

Here is your winner by disqualification..............Sammy!

Stacy slaps the ref away, then kicks Tina in her ribs, stomps on Sammy's ribs and goes to the top rope flying off with Dream On. Stacy rolls out of the ring as Tina lunges after her, but too late. Stacy just backs up the aisle as SWEET DREAMS plays and the crowd boos, Tina checking on Sammy and helping her up. She raises Sammy's arm in the air, then Sammy looks up the aisle at Stacy yelling.

YOUR GONNA GET YOURS SUNDAY BITCH!

Tina staring at Stacy now looks back to Sammy reminding it's a triple threat this Sunday to which Sammy nods yea. The two ladies leave the ring taking each side of the aisle slapping fans hands as Nick Miller says.

Started off good between Sammy and Tina, nice moves from the two, but Stacy getting involved attacking Sammy more so, those two have more history though as they are friends. At least they were I suppose, after what's been going on with them lately I think Tina and Sammy are on better terms. Coming up though we got two men who got a little rivalry going as Bill Roberts and Shane Mack face off in tag team action again. Bill teams with old partner The Grand Minoru as Mack teams with new student Nykki Delight!

NEVER ENOUGH hits the pa out walks Bill nodding his head and smirking. He spreads his arms out in sort of a relaxed crucifix pose, then heads down the aisle letting the fans slap his hands despite that most every boos him as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds.....Bill Roberts!

And now he stands at ringside letting his leather shirt fall down his shoulders and whips it off tossing it out into the crowd, then slides into the ring whipping his legs around real quick and pops up to his feet spinning around in a relaxed crucifix pose. Bill then backs into a corner smirking as he waits for the bell. DISTANT DREAM hits now and the crowd cheer a little more with no boos as Minoru walks out crossing his arms over his chest while Sara introduces him.

And his partner, making his way to the ring from Tokyo Japan, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds........The Grand Minoru!

He keeps walking down the aisle and extends his arms at ringside rearing back a little, his head too and yelling primal like.

AAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!

Then Minoru hops to the apron and steps in the ring ready to go. Now KILLING IN THE NAME hit's the pa and after what seems like forever, but is probably only thirty seconds we see Mack step out in stride with Nykki on his left arm. They head down the aisle calm and cool as ever while Sara introduces them.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of three hundred forty nine pounds, from the Motor City, they are Impact X.............Shane Mack and Nykki Delight!

At ringside Nykki heads for the steps to enter the ring while Mack hops up on the apron dancing his way into the ring and circling round and round dropping into his usual pose. Nykki come sup behind him raising her arms in an X, then Mack leaps up doing a crotch chop. He spins around to Nykki dancing around her and removing his vest, then tosses it away and drapes an arm around her. Nykki tosses Mack's glasses away and they kiss, then Nykki steps out. Bill steps out letting Minoru start it and the bell now sounds. A lock up between Mack and Minoru starts it and a struggle from both men, Mack with some height over Minoru who actually appears a little stockier. He squats some trying to keep out of a corner, but Mack forces him back and nails a quick chop to the chest before Minoru brings a leg up kicking him in the ribs. Mack staggers back and Minoru leaps up for a spinning wheel kick, but Mack ducks it and leaps on to the middle rope springing off and flipping around to catch Minoru in a facelock. He spins into a tornado ddt now, then Mack nips up to his feet and heads to the top turnbuckle flying with X to Minoru's chest. Mack pops up and stomps on Minoru's forehead, then applies an armbar on his right arm raising Minoru to his feet. He controls him with the armbar wringing his arm around, then backs up letting Nykki tag in. She steps in kicking her long leg up nailing Minoru's arm, then hammers him with elbows as Mack steps out. Nykki whips Minoru to the ropes and looks to leap up for a calf kick, but Minoru ducks it and runs to the other side of the ring. He springs back into a dropkick to Nykki's knee, then springs off the ropes with a dropkick to her face and covers her for the pin hooking a leg, ONE.......................TWO............kickout. Minoru sits her up into a sleeper and tries getting a body scissors on her, but Nykki scoots towards the ropes stretching her long legs out for them. She gets her right foot on the bottom rope and Minoru breaks on four, then Nykki uses the ropes to get up, Minoru waves her out for a lock up and Nykki apprehensive a little looks to go for it. She suddenly spins around behind him with a club to the back and tries locking her arms around his waist. Minoru keeps her hands apart and pulls forward kicking back into her ribs, then spins around with a roundhouse kick. Nykki ducks it and leaps up with a dropkick to Minoru's back sending him to his stomach. She then gets up and drops an elbow to his back, rolls up to her corner tagging Mack and steps out. Mack leaps to the top rope as Minoru stands up, then flies off with a clothesline, but gets a dropkick to the ribs at the last second. Both men are down, Mack clutching his ribs and Minoru crawling for his corner, but Bill not even trying to tag. Mack pulls himself up in a corner and sees Minoru almost to his starts to head that way, but Bill backs down the steps nodding his no. Mack confused looks out at him waving his arms as if to ask what's going on! Though Mack doesn't waste his time and kicks Minoru in the back of his right knee, then pulls him into an inverted facelock and rips him up and over into an inverted suplex landing Minoru on his stomach. Mack flips backwards sitting on Minoru's back and locks him in Crippled now causing Minoru to scream in pain while Bill is now backing up the aisle, slowly. Mack keeps the hold locked in and Minoru tries powering up with a push up, crawls forward stretching for the ropes and then pushes himself harder. He nearly breaks the hold, but Mack driving the knee to Minoru's back makes him almost tap. Instead Minoru crawls just a few more inches grabbing the bottom rope. Mack breaks it and leaps up stomping on Minoru's back, then rips him up delivering a snap suplex. He stands and looks up the aisle seeing Bill, shakes his head no in a disapproving manner, then tags Nykki who heads to the top rope leaping off into a body splash to Minoru. She stays on him and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE..........................TWO.................kickout. Nykki gets up and stomps on Minoru's head, then pulls him to his knees kicking him in the ribs. Minoru doubles over and Nykki runs to the ropes springing back into the Dark Drop. She then turns Minoru over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO....................THREE! The bell sounds now and the crowd cheers, Bill shaking his head no some more and turns to the back as Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match..............Nykki Delight and Shane Mack!

Mack is in the ring getting his arm raised with Nykki as NEW MODEL NO 15 hit's the pa and they hug each other now. They each head up turnbuckles doing some crotch chops, then hop down where Mack drops into his pose flexing his arms intensely. Nykki gets behind him raising her arms in an X, then the two exit the ring slapping fans hands while Nick Miller says.

Weird, last week, Bill's bodyguard and tag team partner Ice Bull walked on him after leaving Bill laying, now this week Bill walks out on Minoru. He didn't even get in the ring once after the opening bell, so for the second week the week is given to Nykki and Mack who I'm sure would prefer a challenge. Hopefully Bill doesn't do this on Sunday at Wrestle X when he faces Mack one on one in a no rules match. Fortunately he can't lose without being pinned or made to quit, plus Bill made that challenge, still, between last week's and this week's tag matches its really bizarre! Coming up though we got a newcomer named Chris Rogers and he gets to test himself against Mesa!

Chris comes jumping through the curtain as WRITTEN IN THE STARS hits and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action leaning in the corner. The lights go completely out and then we hear the words......

"The Suicidal, Homicidal, Arabian Knight Has Arrived"

We then hear BAD RELIGION hit the pa and and play for a few seconds, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting in a corner of the ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavens yelling.

ALAH!!!

And Sara now introduces him.

In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs in at two hundred twenty pounds.......Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, removes his headgear handing it to someone out of the ring and gets ready to fight. The bell rings and both men step near the center of the ring eyeing one another carefully. They circle like caged lions and then step into a lock up starting this thing like wrestlers, Chris managing to get Mesa in a side headlock and wrenches it on tight. Mesa hammers him in the ribs, then tries lifting Chris for a back suplex, but gets taken over to the mat instead. Chris keeps the side headlock on tight and tries leaning across Mesa's back almost to put more pressure on. Mesa stretching out and thrashing around trying to get free pushes himself up to his knees and hammers Chris in his ribs again. He gets to his feet and forces Chris to the ropes, looks to back off cleanly, but slams a shoulder to his ribs. Mesa whips Chris across the ring leaps up to meet him with a calf kick, but Chris ducks it running to the ropes. He springs back as Mesa gets up leaping into a front dropkick knocking the Arabian knight to his back. Chris gets to his feet and kicks at Mesa, then runs to the ropes springing back into a quick leg drop. Chris jump up and pulls Mesa up looking for a snap suplex, but gets blocked and countered into a brain buster. Mesa then runs up the nearest turnbuckles flipping off the middle one for a moonsaul, pops up and runs back up them to the top flipping back into another moonsault and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE....................TWO...........kickout. Mesa kneels up pounding fists to Chris' head and gets pulled off on a four count, Mesa backing the ref with a stare, but turns back kicking Chris in his head. He yanks Chris up and nails a Russian leg sweep on him, then heads to the top turnbuckle leaping off for the Arabian Aerial Assault, but gets knees to his ribs. Mesa rolls to his back clutching his ribs and Chris gets up running to the ropes and springs back with a shining wizard. He leaps up to the top rope and flies off with a senton bomb to Mesa, then pulls him up whipping Mesa to a corner. Chris backs into the opposite corner, then runs across leaping high for a splash crashing on to Mesa. Chris steps back and leaps up with a roundhouse kick to the side of Mesa's head bringing him down to cheers, the crowd hot into this match. He rolls out to the apron and gets up eyeing Mesa, then leaps to the top rope springing up high for Air Splash, but Mesa rolling out to the floor at the last second. Chris hit's the mat hard and rolls to his back as Mesa kneels up and it looks like he reaches under the ring. Chris trying to get up now and Mesa sliding in hiding his left hand under him, then bolts up slamming his hand wrapped in a chain to Chris' head and starts beating on him with it opening Chris up. The ref calls for the bella nd tries yanking Mesa off as it sounds and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification...........Chris Rogers!

The crowd booing from what Mesa is doing and Chris bleeding now is out of it, a couple guards come out helping to restrain Mesa as Nick Miller says.

Damn, a good match between these two with Mesa giving Chris the win after bluntly using that chain to get Dqed. The guy has been vicious lately after taking his own partner out of acting a couple weeks ago on WAR. Hopefully we get to see a rematch between these two as I am sure Chris wants Mesa's blood now! He'll have to wait until he gets patched up and rested after tonight's assault, plus we got more action with the main-

Nick is cut off by LOUNGE ACT blaring over the pa and out walks Rockstar to boos. An arrogant smile on his face and the North American Title draped over his left shoulder which is covered by a one of his new t-shirts available on the SEFZONE. He wears his ring gear and casually walks down the aisle passing Chris Rogers who is being helped to the back, Rockstar just laughing at him and steps into the ring via the steps after grabbing a mic. He takes center stage in the middle of the ring raising the mic up as the music cuts.

So for several weeks I am the only champion in SEF, I carried this company on my back-

Loud boos drown him out now and Rockstar seethes a little with anger, but smirks and waits for the calm to say.

Last week I ended the career of Black Bob after dominating him in a steel-

More loud boos drown him out now and Rockstar just sighs and smirks again, waits and says.

As I was saying, I am the reason everyone is here tonight and I get left off the card which is a trav-

And more loud boos drown him out causing Rockstar to pulls his title down in anger holding it at his side and yell.

I AM THE BEST WRESTLER ON THIS GODDAMN SHOW AND I DESERVE TO BE IN ACTION NOW, NOT SOME SECOND RATE JOBBERS!!!

The crowd booing loud and just hating him when NUMB hit's the pa playing a bit before Chris walks out to confusion for a second as his hair is all cut off and he simply sports a black vest with short tights. He just heads down towards the ring grabbing a mic before he steps in and right up to Rockstar. Chris lifts the mic and says.

You want a match, then face me right here, right now and prove you're the best!

Loud cheers and Chris lowers the mic while Rockstar raises his to say.

Please, why should I face someone who can't even win a lowly tag title, someone who is washed up, someone who can't wrestle?!

Loud boos and Chris straight faced raises his mic to say.

First of all, those Tag Titles are the most coveted titles for any team in this business. We all busted our asses in that tournament, but myself and Price are not done with them by a longshot. Second, if I am so washed up, if I cannot wrestle as you claim I can't, then prove it, prove me wrong by whipping my ass right here, right now! Hell kid, you don't have to worry about your belt being on the line, unless this washed up old man whips your ass as I will do, then I'll be coming for your gold!

Loud cheers for that and Rockstar backs up holding his belt, then looks at Chris saying.

You want me to prove it, fine, your ass is finished tonight, so say goodbye to SEF!

And then Rockstar drops the mic running forward to bash Chris in the head with the title, but he ducks the shot instead. Chris turns grabbing Rockstar in a waistlock, then rips him back into a german suplex sending the title out of the ring. Chris gets up backing to a corner and whipping off his vest ready to go. Rockstar gets up and the bell is rung now, so Chris stalks in towards the middle of the ring now. Rockstar watching him slides out of the ring grabbing his title and heads around towards the aisle, but Chris hops out chasing him and tackling Rockstar to the floor. He drives knees to his ribs, then rips Rockstar up running him back into the ring and dives in after him. Chris gets up dropping a knee to Rockstar's ribs, then pulls him into a bow and arrow hold. Chris falls on to his back pulling Rockstar up on his legs bending him back in the hold. Rockstar screaming and thrashing his body trying to get free, he rocks himself back to the mat and Chris let's go. He jumps up running to the ropes coming back with a short dropkick to the face, then pulls Rockstar on to his knees in a front facelock, brings up to his feet placing knees into his skull and whips around with a swinging neck breaker slamming Rockstar to the mat. Chris sits up Rockstar and drops down wrapping his legs around his neck for a triangle choke. Rockstar scurries to the ropes quickly trying to get free and hooks his feet on the bottom rope. Chris kicks him in the back and rolls to the side to his feet nailing a roundhouse kick to the back. Rockstar yells and Chris nails a kick to his chest sending him flat on his back, then leaps dropping a knee to his ribs once again. Chris turns Rockstar over on his stomach wrapping his arms around for a bear hug and holds on tight. He let's go and clubs Rockstar across his back, then floats around with a knee to Rockstar's head applying the bear hug from that position. Chris pulls him up into a cradle position lifting Rockstar for a piledriver, then lets him go and turns the champ over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO....................kickout. Chris kneels up nodding at the toughness, pulls Rockstar up whipping him to the ropes and looks to catch him for a spine buster. Rockstar comes back with a boot to Chris' chest sending him back into the ropes. Rockstar charges at him with a clothesline, but Chris ducks in time, then pops up back dropping Rockstar over the ropes. He manages to land on the apron grabbing the top rope and bends down burying a shoulder to Chris' ribs. Rockstar grabs his head and drops down hanging Chris over the top rope, then lets him snap back to the mat. Rockstar heads up on the apron climbing to the top turnbuckle, waits for Chris to get up and flies off with a missile dropkick putting Chris back down. Rockstar scrambles into a cover hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO...kickout. Rockstar jumps up yelling it had to be three, but of course it isn't, so he ends up running at Chris for a punt to the ribs. Chris though jumps up stopping Rockstar with a spear, then pops back up grabbing Rockstar's legs and kicks him in the stomach. Chris folds the legs and steps over for a cloverleaf, but Rockstar scrambles to the ropes grabbing a hold tightly. Chris backs off as Rockstar gets to his feet looking a bit worries almost. Chris waves him on and Rockstar moves in for a lock up, no, he kicks Chris right in the nuts bringing him to his knees. The ref calls it and the bell sounds as Rockstar kicks Chris in the head, then rips him up delivering The End. The crowd boos loud as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification......Chris Crest!

Rockstar just hops out grabbing his title and flaunts it to some fans enticing more boos as he heads to the back. Chris rolls out dropping to his knees as Nick Miller says.

An impromptu match between Rockstar and Chris Crest who almost dominated on the North American Champion on the mat. Rockstar proving he can hang in the ring, but not when it came time to put away Chris as he used a low kick to get disqualified. So Rockstar loses which in a way could put Chris in title contention, we'll have to wait and see, but now we got the main event, a six man tag match!

ENTER SANDMAN begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a six man tag team match set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then rolls into the ring and gets swinging the cane around drinking another beer. Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air, then turns his fists around flipping the crowd off enticing a few boos along with the cheers while Tina makes the introduction

Now coming to the ring from Albuquerqe New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans pretty much boo as Ares swaggers down the aisle and flips them off. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flipping off the crowd. He hops down discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. Ares drinks a beer with Haz as REGULAR PEOPLE hit's the pa bringing out Torres to some cheers. He just kinda slides down the aisle smoothly and arrogantly, the fans loving him and Sara now with the introduction.

And making his way to the ring from Seattle Washington, weighing in at two hundred eighty pounds...........Nick Torres!

He heads up the steps getting in the ring and stretches his arms out , then does a crotch chop and whips off his Westsiders Edge shirt tossing it to the crowd. The crowd cheer him on as Torres eyes his partners, then FLOODS is heard coming over the pa and after a slight wait of thirty seconds or more we see Corez walk out sneering and he heads on down to the ring as he's introduced.

And the opponents, first, from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds............Corez!

He comes running down now and slides into the ring popping up quick ready to fight. Corez circles around some, shoots his arms out in a crucifix pose to cheers and leans back in the opposite corner of his three opponents. A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He head to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does an intense crucifix pose now and turns around looking all fired up. Joe and Haz just stare at each other now looking ready to go any second, then the lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as SCREAM hits the PA. Sara introduces him.

On his way to the ring from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up, Ares eyeballing him hard as Haz and Joe now get face to face in the middle of the ring. Ares and Brooks come up next to them staring down while Corez and Torres just eyeball each other with smirks. They nod to one another, then Torres runs over shoulder blocking Joe to the mat while Corez tackles Ares laying in punches to him. Brooks and Haz start swinging at each other, then Brooks gets a knee to Haz's ribs and runs him to a neutral corner. The ref forces Torres out and gets Joe to his corner, then pulls Corez off and forces him and Ares back. Brooks hammers Haz with punches, then buries a shoulder to his ribs in the corner and hit's a hard European uppercut. He backs up and Haz leans there enough for the bell to ring, then Brooks runs in slamming a knee into Haz's ribs. He drops to the mat as Brooks backs up again and charges slamming a knee into the hardcore one's head. Brooks pulls Haz up in a front facelock and steps back dropping him with a ddt, then turns Haz over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.................TWO.............kickout. Brooks pulls Haz up in armbar, drives his elbow into Haz's arm, then wrings it up and backs to his corner letting Joe tag in. He hammers Haz in his ribs, then takes his arm wringing it and whipping Haz to the ropes. Haz springs back leaping up for a cross body, but Joe ducks letting him fly over to the mat, then jumps up kicking Haz in his ribs. Joe rips him up to nail a scoop slam, then heads up to the middle turnbuckle leaping off in a senton splash. Joe turns and hammers Haz with punches, then sits him up in a sleeper. Haz pushes himself up trying to force Joe backwards, but the sleeper is wrenched on harder and Haz thrashes around just trying to get free. Joe keeps it clamped on and Haz runs forward trying to get to the ropes, so Joe shoves him into a corner. Joe then runs in behind him, but Haz gets an elbow up to his head and climbs up to the top turnbuckle flying off backwards with another elbow to Joe's head taking him down. Haz rolls to his corner reaching for the tag and in comes Ares who charges at Joe with a kick to the ribs. He flips off Brooks and drops an elbow into Joe's head, then rips him up and to the ropes looking for the Cyclone Slam. Joe hangs on around his neck and swings into a tornado ddt, then crawls for his corner. Ares pulls himself and runs up dropping an elbow to his back, then gets up stomping at Joe's ribs. He lifts Joe up turning him around to nail a neck breaker and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO............kickout. Ares turns Joe on to his stomach pounds on his back with clubbing blows, then yanks him up running Joe into a corner following up with a crushing clothesline. He pulls Joe out and looks for a suplex, but its blocked and Joe counters with his own suplex taking Ares down. Joe rolls for his corner now and Ares pulls himself up running over past Joe to shoulder block Brooks to the floor. Ares runs at Joe for a clothesline, but Joe ducks dives in for a tag bringing in Torres. Ares comes off the ropes and gets a spear to the mat from Torres who now hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO.........kickout. Torres pulls up Ares into an abdominal stretch and punches at his ribs a few times before locking him in the hold securely. Ares screams and tries moving his feet to hop towards the ropes. He does so a little, but Torres keeps him locked down and hurting, but from behind comes Haz running in with a club to Torres back. Joe barrels in now tackling Haz to the mat and the two roll out to the floor. Ares hip tosses Torres over to the mat and crawls for his corner making the tag, so in comes Corez letting Torres get to his feet. The two lock eyes nodding when Ares runs over with a clothesline to Torres which brings in Brooks hammers Ares to the ropes, then backs up and charges for a clothesline. Ares hangs on and Brooks takes his own body over to get Ares to the floor while Haz and Joe are now trading punches in the aisle. The crowd is going nuts as Ares heads over the rail with Brooks right after him to tackle among the fans. Corez has Torres in a front facelock now and turns him around for a neck breaker, but Torres twists back around kicking Corez in the ribs. He hammers him with a couple punches, then whips Corez to the ropes and looks for big boot, but Corez slides under him popping up to his feet. Torres turns and gets taken down with an sto, then Corez stands up grabbing Torres' left leg snapping back to the mat with it held under his arm and grapevines it with his legs. Torres screams a little drags both men across the ring reaching out for the ropes desperately trying to get free. Brooks and Ares are way off into the crowd now, barely seen while Haz and Joe have fought behind the curtain. Torres makes it to the ropes grabbing the bottom one and so Corez let's go rolling away to his feet. Torres gets to his and the two step near each other, Corez with a quick kick to Torres ribs and hammers him with punches. He gets Torres in a side headlock and tries for a bulldog, but gets yanked back in a sliding back suplex. Torres gets up and drops the point of his elbow to Corez's head, then yanks him up sideways and nails The Westside sitting up with a smirk. Torres wipes his hands and gets up as the crowd cheers some, then he pulls up Corez looking for the Gangstas Edge, but Corez slides down behind him. Torres turns as Corez leaps to the ropes springing off into a dropkick knocking Torres down. Corez heads up the turnbuckles leaping off with a moonsault, then kneels up hammering him with punches. Corez turns Torres into a front facelock and raises him up planting knees to his face, then pulls him up looking for The Corez Effect. Torres blocks it and lifts Corez up tossing him away to his feet, then charges with a boot to the face dropping Corez. Torres pulls him up now and flips Corez up for the Gangstas Edge again when Thor slides into the ring in jeans barreling across the ring. Rob Rocco from the crowd in his gear gets to the top rope at the same time Thor gores Torres and leaps off clothes lining Corez over top of Torres flipping him to the mat. The crowd shocked and excited for the insane move chant.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

But end up booing the two men as the bell sounds and we see Brooks coming back towards the ring, Ares nowhere to be seen. Thor and Rob kick at Torres and Corez as Brooks slides in the ring and coming down the aisle is Rick Reynolds in a fancy suit holding both Tag Title belts. Brooks drops Thor from behind with a clothesline, but gets a dropkick from Rob who punches Brooks down. Rob yanks him up now whipping Brooks to the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Brooks ducks and looks for BAD. Rob blocks it and backs off as Thor nails Brooks with the gore. Rick with a mic no climbs into the ring as Rob and Thor kick all three men out, then Rob gets handed one of the belts. He unstraps it raising it high into the air as Rick just nods and stands near him raising his up. The crowd booing loud and Rick smirking tucks his title under his right arm, then raises the mic in his left hand as Rob and Thor stand on either side of him.

Its rather funny that at Wrestle X, none of us are going to be in a match, yet the incompetent broad who is Whitney Marret-

Loud boos for that and Rick just smirks waiting for them to calm before saying.

Even she has the sense to know that booking all three of us will make any show, so why we were left off Wrestle X is beyond any reasonable thinking. We should be opening the show and closing it as we should be doing every night, like tonight!

More booing now and Rick shaking his head lightly in disgust, then says.

But speaking of tomorrow night, the rebirth of Evolution for one night only and so naturally, I mean really, how could you not book The Triad who is indeed the true evolution of this business!

They all smirk at that now and the crowd just keeps booing, then Rick says.

And once again I get to own your favorite wrestler, Shane Mack, plus his old buddy Viper, and that never was has been J.G. Brooks. I schooled Mack so many times last year its no doubt that I have become his teacher!

Even louder boos now and Rick just smirking keeps speaking.

What you see in this ring is the greatest collection of talent ever combined and so no group ever assembled will ever be able to compare to us. I don't care if it was Mack, Viper, and Whitney herself, no one compares to The Triad!

More boos ring out and Rick not caring about being cut off just looks arrogant as he continues.

To the true Unstoppable Force in this business, Thor, to the next step in evolution, to the future World Champion, Rob Rocco, to the real Scorpion, the Natural Sinner, myself, Rick Reynolds. No one compares to the three of us and so Mack, Viper, and Brooks, you three better get ready for the fight of your life and the end of your hopes to win tomorrow night!

More booing cuts him off and Rick looking to drop his mic lifts it back up saying.

And if you don't like that, too damn bad because that's simply the way it is around here, so get used to it boys and girls cause it's the greatest thing going today, The Triad owns all!

Even louder boos now and Rick dropping his mic lifts the title in the air while pulling Rob's arm up. He raises his title up as Thor pumps his fists in the air on the other side of Rick and now PERFECT STRANGERS hit's the pa. The crowd booing loud as The Triad parades around the ring flaunting their gold and just themselves as well, then Nick Miller says.

It was a hell of a main event, but with a draw ending after Thor and Rob caused that double DQ, then Rick entering and laying down some words of war for their match tomorrow night on Evolution, live on Whitney Marret's birthday. Make sure ya tune in for that as the match is off the charts with The Triad facing Shane Mack, Viper, and J.G.. Brooks. Brooks and Viper are former Tag Champs as his Mack and Viper, so they have unification too, but make sure ya tune in Sunday for Wrestle X where Mack and Viper are in action in separate singles bouts. We also see a triple threat between three women and the first best of seven hardcore series match between Hardcore Haz and Joe Dumar. And of c ourse we finally determine a World Heavyweight Champion when Corez and Nick Torres face off in a DOGG Fight, wrestling for sixty minutes, fighting for one hour with no rules and no escaping! Also folks, next weeks WAR will be on Wednesday night again on August thirty first for the fallout of Wrestle X. Plus we'll see Ares battles J.G.. Brooks one on one and in tag team action, Shane Mack and Nykki Delight face the Canadian Cripplers! We'll see ya then, Sunday, and tomorrow night, so until then, goodnight!

And The Triad leaving now as the crowd still booing them out of the building, then fade to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock