sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 67 {9/28/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

September 28th, 2011

Another edition of WAR and were on Wednesday night, so don't touch that dial, or keyboard, cause WAR kicks off in the Motor City Arena here in Detroit Michigan with pyro blasting off over the ring lighting the darkened arena up. WAR ZONE then starts rumbling as the lights light up showing all the fans screaming loud, waving their signs around, then the voice of SEF yells.

WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT WAR...Nick Miller here and we got a hell of a show starting with the World Title being decided in the unofficial rematch between Corez and Nick Torres!

And now Nick runs down some more of the crowd as the view keeps moving around the arena and WAR ZONE pumps out the pa.

That one should be a good one folks, a huge way to open the show and what a way to close it with Impact X battling The Triad, two close knit groups not to fond of one another, some great talent in both groups. Speaking of groups, we got a couple more teams formed with some newcomers coming into SEF. Alexandra Callaway debuts with her partner Midnight, the Divas of Destruction they like to be called. They get their chance to try and destroy Matt Ward and his partner who debuts, Jacob Daniels, brother to Christopher, I'll get back to ya on that! We got Chris Rogers getting another match with Mesa who has been assaulting Chris ever since losing to him in Chris' debut here, some tension there and a whole lot between Ares and J.G. Brooks. They face of fin tag action with Sammy on Brooks side and Hardcore Haz on Ares side. Now let's get to the action, the World Heavyweight Title is on the line right now!

We hear REGULAR PEOPLE come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss as Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs two hundred eighty pounds and is accompanied by Stacy, he is the Westsiders Edge........Nick Torres!

The two are walking down to the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He the gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. FLOODS is heard coming over the pa and after a slight wait of thirty seconds or more we see Corez walk out sneering and he heads on down to the ring as he's introduced.

Now making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion............Corez!

He comes running down now and slides into the ring popping up quick ready to fight. Corez circles around some, shoots his arms out in a crucifix pose, then unstraps the title from around his waist raising it up in his right hand. Torres steps out staring up at it, then the ref takes it raising the belt to show what's on the line. He hands it to Sara and the bell sounds, Corez looks for a handshake and Torres slides his hand up, then yanks the toothpick from his mouth throwing it in Corez's eyes, follows up with quick rights to the jaw and whips Corez to the ropes. He springs off them into a diving clothesline from Torres who slaps on a sleeper sitting Corez up and wrenches it on tight. The crowd a bit mixed as Torres hunches over Corez who thrashes around wildly trying to escape the hold. Corez gets around powering up to his knees with all he has, then tries lifting Torres into a back suplex, but gets out powered this time by Torres who drives him forward and down into the mat with a bulldog. Torres gets up and stomps at Corez's head, then lifts him up sideways for The Westside stepping towards the ropes arrogantly. Corez nails a couple elbows to his head, then swings his legs down and throws some elbows to Torres jaw, kicks him in the midsection and brings him over with a snap suplex. Torres smacks the mat and Corez rolls up to his feet dropping an elbow to Torres chest, then springs up dropping a leg across his throat. Corez gets up, the crowd getting loud for him with cheer, Corez dropping a knee to the head of Torres, then pulls him up looking for a piledriver. Torres thrashes around and backs up right out of the ring holding his hands signaling for a timeout, but Corez comes flying through the ropes with a suicide head butt. He and Torres crash to the floor, Corez kneeling up holding his head now pulls himself to his feet kicking Torres in his ribs. Corez yanks him up rolling Torres in the ring when Stacy comes over pushing him and tries for a slap, but ends up shoved away, the ref hopping out to send her to the back. Jason Price and Chris Crest suddenly jump the guard rail in black jeans and t-shirts with ballbats, each one slamming a bat to the back of Corez's knees. The crowd booing loud as the Canadian Cripplers lifts up Corez to to deliver a double Russian leg sweep against the guard rail, then roll Corez in the ring. Price and Crest kneel down against the ring and Stacy lets the ref get back to the ring as Nick Miller says.

My god, Chris Crest and Jason Price attacking the World Champ and perhaps costing him the match as Torres is on his feet looking to completely control this match.

Corez tries pushing himself up, but Torres rips him up first and delivers The Westside, gets up arrogantly as the crowd boos, then slaps the back of Corez's head. He lifts Corez up looking to set up for the Gangstas Edge, does a crotch chop over Corez's back, then tries to lift him. Corez fighting it pulls Torres legs out slamming him to his back, then stomps on Torres ribs and flips into a jacknife pin, ONE...............TWO......kickout and both men roll up to their feet. Corez charging into a spear, but gets a knee to his head, then lifted up and slammed to the mat with a spine buster. Torres runs to the ropes and springs back into a big leg drop, gets up pulling Corez into the Gangstas Edge launching him to the mat. Torres on his feet swiping a hand off his forehead to Corez, then drops on him hooking a leg for the pin, ONE......................TWO.......................THREE! The bell sounds as the crowd is already booing, some cheers still as Torres gets to his feet smirking now, REGULAR PEOPLE playing as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and new SEF World Heavyweight Champion...................Nick Torres!

Price and Crest slide in now as Stacy comes back out smiling big, the ref awarding the belt to Torres who yanks it away and shoves the ref back, then raises the title in the air. He shakes hands with Price and Crest who have their bats and start beating Corez in his ribs after Torres motions to do so. Stacy enters the ring hugging Torres who hands her the title to get n some stomps to Corez. He then yanks him up and delivers the Gangstas Edge one more time and then Crest pulls up Corez performing The Shoot on him ending with Corez locked into a sharpshooter. Price drops into Priceless rearing back on Corez's head as Torres calls for a mic, the music stopping and he says.

Right here tonight you saw me win my third World Title and this time it is a fucking charm or I'll kill this goddamn company for real!

Loud boos and Corez is still locked in The Crippler by Price and Crest, he's fading out as Torres says.

And also tonight we see the formation of the new World Champion and the soon to be World Tag Champs cause now boys, I owe ya. We are The fucking Cripplers, now let me finish him for good!

Crest and Price let go of Corez, then Torres yanks the former champ up delivering the Gangstas Edge for a third time, the crowd booing pretty loud now. Torres just takes the title from Stacy raising it in the air while wrapping an arm around his girl. Price and Crest stand on either side of him raising their fists in the air looking ready to be tag champs. RAISE UP now hit's the pa and the three men exit the ring with Stacy, Torres slinging his right arm around her while he slaps the World Title over his left shoulder. The newly formed group heads to the back as Nick Miller says.

What a turncoat move by Nick Torres getting the help of Chris Crest and Jason Price to give him the World Title, then the three lay waste to Corez. Torres proclaimed them all The Cripplers, but I doubt Corez has been crippled too bad to show up for revenge and a rematch he will get after this. Should be a war between the two no doubt, like when the two teams clash in the next match where its men versus women. Midnight and her niece Alexandra face Matt Ward and old partner Jacob Daniels in what has been heating up a lot verbally. Time to find out which team can win the battle physically!

SEEK & DESTROY hit's the pa bringing out the first team and not a bad looking one for all the men who whistle, a few cheers, but the crowd pretty well booing Midnight and Alexandra. The women walk on down the aisle putting an arm around each other, ignoring the boos as Sara makes the announcement.

The following tag team match is set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of three hundred eight pounds, they are the Divas of Destruction..............Midnight and Alexandra Callaway!

They get to the ring and hop on to the apron, then bend down getting in and head up opposite turnbuckles, both women raising their arms up a bit arrogant, flaunting themselves as being dominant. They hop down as FAMOUS hit's the pa and out walks Matt and Jacob staring down to the ring looking all business, the crowd showing no more love to them as Sara introduces them.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred ninety nine pounds, they are the Main Event Players.........Matt Ward and Jacob Daniels!

Jacob goes sliding into the ring as Matt heads up the steps and climbs the turnbuckles raising his fists in the air. Jacob on his feet with arms spread wide arrogantly, then backs off to his corner where Matt whispers in his ear. Midnight starts for her team after her and Alexandra converse and slap hands, then the bell sounds. Midnight and Jacob step towards the middle of the ring, but Midnight leaping into a low dropkick brings Jacob down on his hands and knees. Midnight jumps up running to the ropes and springs back with a kick to the ribs of Jacob, yanks him up in a front facelock nailing a ddt, then covers him hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO...kickout and Midnight leaps up dropping a leg across Jacob's throat. She gets up yanking Jake up applying an armbar to his right arm, then walks him over tagging Alexandra's hand. She steps in letting a kick to fly to Jake's ribs, then takes the right arm from Midnight and looks to take Jake down into an armbar grapevined with her legs. Jake keeps her legs apart and scoots himself to the ropes pulling Alexandra with him, then hooks a foot over the bottom rope. The ref forces the break on a four count and Alexandra rolls up to her feet running to the ropes. She baseball slides at Jake with a dropkick sending him out to the floor, then gets up leaping over the top rope into a splash on Jake. Alexandra gets up rolling Jake in, then climbs to the top rope waiting for Jake to stand before leaping into a clothesline. Jake is able to leap up with a dropkick to Alexandra's chest, then he gets to his feet lifting her up for the Twist of Dreams. Alexandra shoves Jake away into his corner where Matt tags in, so Alexandra watching him for a second backs up to let Midnight tag in. She comes in ordering Alexandra back to her corner and she obeys, then Midnight circles with Matt, the two locking up and Midnight gets forced into a corner. Matt looking to back off goes for a slap, but Midnight ducks and slams a shoulder to his ribs, then nails an uppercut on him. Midnight hops on to the middle turnbuckle leaping off with a kick to the face sending Matt down. She gets up and tries to apply a sharpshooter on Matt, but gets kicked away to the ropes, Midnight springing back and gets rolled into a small package for the pin, ONE.................TWO...kickout. Both Matt and Midnight get to their feet with Midnight ducking a clothesline, springing off the ropes and looks for a spear. Matt leapfrogs her and turns waiting for Midnight to turn hitting her with a hard roundhouse to the side of her head. Matt rips her up and looks for an irish whip, but gets a kick to his midsection and sent to the ropes with all the muscle Midnight has. Matt ends up slamming into Alexandra knocking her to the floor, then stumbles away, turns looking distraught and then turns in anger getting rattled with elbows from Midnight. She looks for a suplex now, but Matt counters with his own turning it into a brain buster and then he mounts her raining down punches. The ref counting to five and tries pulling Matt off, but gets shoved to the canvas and now he calls for the bell which rings. Alexandra and Jacob in the ring pulling Matt off while Midnight rolls out and Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match by disqualification...........Midnight and Alexandra Callaway!

Midnight is backing up the aisle all confused as Matt is on his feet staring her down, Alexandra staying by his side and Midnight is pissed now, the crowd not caring much are pretty mixed here. Midnight heads into the back and the ring soon clears out as Nick Miller says.

Good match until Matt lost it and got his team disqualified, but now it seems Alexandra is torn between her aunt Midnight and what looks to be a very, close friend in Matt Ward! Should be interesting to see what develops there, but we got a steel cage match coming up, but first, we got The Triad standing by with some words about their match later tonight where they face Impact X's Tina, Nykkie Delight, and Shane Mack!

And as the cage is going up we go to the back in the usual area in front of the black curtain with barbed wire laced mesh fence and an SEF logo in front of it. The Triad stands in front of that backdrop with Rick front and center in black and gold robe, his blonde hair styling and a smirk on his face. Rob is to his left in his ring gear and a Triad shirt while Thor is to the right in a Triad shirt and his singlet. But then we see an old, familiar face, what the fuck, its Scorpion, but how can that be, he was Rick Reynolds, who is staring in disbelief at his old self. Scorpion has a blank stare in his eyes and is flanked by Big Bill Butcher and Brooklyn Bomber who were actually Thor and Rob Rocco. The three old faces all chant robotically in unison.

WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...WE WANT MACK...

And then we see Ares, Axel, Bill McLane, Bill Roberts, Black Bob, Chris Crest, Doug Melvin, Eddie, Flamez, Frank E. Dangerously, Hal Havoc, Hardcore Haz, Harry, Jason Price, Joe Dumar, L.A. Jay, Mesa, Nick Roland, Richard Martin, Sean Martin, Slash, Steve White, The Grand Minoru, The Rockstar, Thrash, and Tom Walker all surround the six men and are chanting the same thing as Scorpion, Bill, and Bomber. Rick, Rob, and Thor start spazzing out almost mechanic like, like a robor malfunctioning and then they too look up blankly chanting with the rest.

And then we cut to a room where Shane Mack sits up on his sofa all wide eyed and stoned saying.

Uh oh...better get out the laptop!

He reaches under the sofa pulling a black laoptop on to the table, opens it up and its already on, good thing since Mack said he can't turn one on, one can he?! Tina on a sofa across of him drinking a Heineken asks.

What the hell did you do now and I thought you didn't use a computer?

Mack looks up grinning and takes a drink of his Guinness as Shady comes over the back of the sofa with a can of Sapporo sitting down. Mack just says.

I use one, just gotta get my daughter to turn it on for me and help her old man use those damn social media outlets everyone loves so well. And I did nothing, except build a bunch of robots that are now malfunctioning!

He looks at the computer screen typing quickly using his index fingers, pretty damn quick too. Tina laughing and shaking her head just says.

Not surprising knowing you, but a computer, kind of shocking to see you at one. You gonna be able to control them and does anyone else know?

Mack not looking up and not stopping his fingers just says.

Yea, a few of the guys know, Viper is down with it, well he was, I can't seem to override these guys, guess I made them too fucking human. I kind of thought this may happen, so no worries, I have a solution prepared. First to send them all a message.

He keeps typing and Tina asks.

Where's Nykki at anyways?

Mack finishes up and closes the laptop, then finishes his beer and says.

She's at home, um, I was gonna save the news for later when I got a replacement for our match, but she's gonna be out of the ring for oh say, about nine months, maybe a little longer to get back into ring shape!

Tina surprised now and smiling says.

Oh my god, congratulations you bastard.

Mack just nods and pulls a black bag from under the sofa on to the table, pulls a grenade launcher from it loaded and straps it to his back. He pulls out five grenades to reload it, hooking them to the strap of the launcher. Tina looks all wide eyed now and then we see Troy Storms walk in wearing a long leather trench coat with Nick Torres behind him who has an arm around Stacy. Sammy comes in pulling J.G. Brooks with her and Corez comes in as well with Viper and Whitney Marret. Viper and Whitney stand near Mack's sofa with Viper asking Mack.

So Mack, whatcha, oh, never mind?!

He notices the grenades and smirks, then asks.

Too bade Fate weren't here, maybe he'd have a calmer solution!?

Mack just laughs saying.

Oh yea, from the guy who wrote you and several others in here, plus all those robots off as dead in a bus accident, then changed the name of the company which I kinda did like actually, but yea, no, fuck that, fuck him and fuck this man. Damn robots are not made to be human, guess I shoulda never watched I Robot!

He smirks and laughs as everyone rolls their eyes, then Viper asks.

Ok, ok, so what exactly is your plan?

Mack grinning says.

Well, I sent them a message to meet me in the ring which thankfully is surrounded by that cage, so you all get everyone out of the arena and set up a jump at the end of the aisle against the ring. Also, I got a wireless link to this camera on us now fed from a truck out back which has a giant tron on it. So get that parked down the street in that vacant lot and let everyone watch the rest of this show cause its gonna end with a bang!

He grins bigger now and Viper nods, then waves everyone with him, Shady taking the laptop with him and soon the room empties except for Mack who looks into the view smirking.

Just you and me Julie, you ready for a real ride outta here baby!?!

The view just nods up and down, then Mack pulls out a blunt popping it in his mouth, whips out a silver zippo firing it up, then pockets the zippo. Mack puffs away and hands the blunt towards the camera where a woman's hand takes it. Julie hands it back and we see smoke blowing towards Mack who does the same to her and for several minutes the smoke up, Mack baked outta his mind, then again, he did make a bunch of robots who made up over half the roster and now their revolting against him interrupting the show. Several more minutes pass and the room is really smokey, no really, looks, its Smokey McWeed and he walks on in asking.

Hey Mack, got another blunt to smoke with an old friend?

He sits down on the sofa and Mack pulls another out handing it to him, then says.

Hey, ya outta head out and down to the vacant lot bro, my robots are malfunctioning and turning on me, and this place is gonna be rubble by tomorrow morning.

Smokey nodding takes the blunt, lighting it up and walks out not really surprised. Mack then looks up and says.

Ok, so it looks the place is cleared out, judging by the monitor, let's go get the bike baby!

He stands and walks out with the view following him up the stairs and to the back of the arena where a black motorcycle sits, s street racer and Mack hops on to it, Julie behind him aiming the camera over Mack's shoulder, then he takes off. The bike launching through the curtains and now we stare down the aisle at the ring surrounded by the cage, no one else in the building. The robots continue to chant.

And Mack pulls the grenade launcher around firing up above the ring to the roof blasting a hole in it. Debris falls around the ring and in it crushing a couple of the bots who get back up. The jumps in place at the side of the ring and Mack reloads the launcher, then a rope ladder drops down just over the top of the cage. Mack revs up and peels out into a burst speeding up quick, hit's the jump and leaps over the cage grabbing the ladder. The bike crashes down on the other side and Julie hangs on to Mack who instructs her to climb over him and film it all. She does so and we now see Mack aim the launcher towards the bar sending one over and a huge explosion rumbles the building. Mack aims down into the ring firing another into the bots tearing them apart as the helicopter raises them higher. Mack fires off the rest of his grenades taking out the tron as he is raised almost out now. He pulls a blunt out getting a light off the burning roof before it starts collapsing and now Xanthus looks down from the helicopter yelling.

HEY, SAVE ME SOME OF THAT SHIT!

He pulls Mack up as the arena explodes in one big ball now, then burns on and on as WAR comes to an end, then fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock