world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 79 {8/22/12}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

August 22nd, 2012

WELCOME TO WAR IN DETROIT!!!

A loud ovation from the jam packed crowd as the pyro shoots off over the ring blasting the ear drums. Then Disturbed does it with "Another Way To Die" over the pa and Nick talking instead of shouting says.

Four titles on the line tonight and a street fight between newcomer Skylar Moon and the monstrous Axel who is seemingly unstoppable. A hell of a challenge for the supposed gangsta who seems to not be afraid, but the question is, does that matter?

Bob chiming in.

Probably not cause that bitch ain't shit compared to this OG and I ain't afraid either, but he's badass. Skylar needs to be careful and not underestimate the big for he is quite frankly going to be your next iron Champ no matter who wins the belt tonight!

Nick saying.

He could very well be, if he beats Skylar, though, that is looking to be in his favor as is the Tag Title match for the newly reformed jWo after The Psycho Nat got taken out by Axel earlier. Arab Andy may have to go it alone in that one.

Bob about to speak, but "Back In Black" cuts him off bringing Bill McLane out with a mic. He stays on stage lifting the mic and says in front of the mostly booing crowd.

As I said, the General Manager is to be evaluated by me and that will be happening right here, right now, so Thomas Caswell, come on out!

"Irish bagpipe Marches" plays bringing the GM out in a suit smiling a bit and waving to the crowd. He looks at Sly a bit leery and asks.

What is this all about fella?

Sly just saying.

Tonight you are to be evaluated and I have been doing just that since you have arrived in SEF. Well you have some good ideas, you just aren't working out I feel, so your fired!

A gasp from the crowd and Thomas enraged grabs Sly by his collar, but Sly says.

Hold on, hold on, only as GM for next week on WAR you face Just Joe and if you win, you may get your old job back. You have to earn it though as I feel you haven't stepped up enough as GM.

Thomas letting go just smooths Bill's suit back out and grins patting him a bit extra hard on the chest. Thomas taking the mic from Bill who now makes his way backstage and the ex GM says.

Well I suppose its time for me to make my debut and next week Joe, your unfortunately going to have to take a backseat to me until I can get my job back and go back to running the show. Until then, I'll see ya in the ring and I'll be the guy kicking yer arse!

Thomas drops the mic and walks to the back as Nick Miller says.

Wow, Thomas Caswell fired from his GM spot, but being allowed to wrestle and earn it back. Now if he can beat Just Joe which is easier said than done, but I think he may be able to.

Bob saying.

If he can hit that kick of his it may be all it takes!

Nick saying.

And if Shane Mack can nail his kick on Xanthus tonight we may crown a new World Champion. But first we got Taylor Andrews defending the Icon Title against CWS and its inside a bar!

Bob chiming in.

Guess CWS shoulda stayed at the bar!

Interactive Icon Championship Bar Room Brawl
CWS v. Taylor Andrews(c)

Taylor sits in a bar in Detroit drinking a Heineken with her Icon Title sitting on the bar displayed for all to see. Fans are going nuts and security is in there to keep them at bay as Taylor waits for her opponent while drinking up. CWS comes barging in the door yelling.

HEY YOU BLONDE WHORE, THAT BELT IS MINE!!!

He comes running across the bar grabbing a pool cue from the rack and leaps on to a table diving down at Taylor. She grabs her beer sidestepping him, but smashes the bottle to his head, then grabs CWS from behind executing a german suplex releasing the drunk through the same table smashing it to the floor. Taylor climbing on top of the bar rallies on some of the fans into cheers before leaping off for n elbow drop to the chest of CWS. Taylor pulling him into an sto followed by the T & Aand CWS is tapping out screaming for a beer instead. Taylor let's him up and calls for two beers, gets them and hands one to CWS toasting him and they drink up. Taylor then grabs her title and leaves the bar as CWS pulls himself up calling for more beer and we go back to the arena where Nick Miller says.

Taylor making short work of that brawl at least gives CWS a beer after kicking his ass. The Golden Gal is one tough chick to mess with and I sure wouldn't want to mess with her!

Bob chiming in.

Naw man, she's on fire and shooting for the top.

US Tag Team Championship Match
Willy Winka & Rappin' Robbie v. The Taliban(c)

Arab Andy going solo since The Psycho nat was injured earlier at the hands of Axel. Willy in the ring first locks up with Andy who backs the jWo member into a corner. Andy with a chop to the chest whips Willy to the opposite corner and runs leaping up for a clothesline. Willy ducking down and Andy goes over the ropes tumbling to the apron. He pulls himself up on the ropes getting met with right hands from Willy who leaps up with a front dropkick sending Andy to the floor. Willy on his feet runs the ropes and dives out with a suicide headbutt to Andy. Willy getting up hurting a bit, but he just pulls Andy into the ring and climbs to the top rope looking for a shooting star press. Andy with his knees up in time sends Willy rolling agony, but makes the tag to Robbie who comes barreling in. Andy on his feet gets shoulderblocked down, then Rob lifts him up into a suplex floating over into mounted punches, then a leg grapevine armbar. Robbie wrenching back on Andy's left arm and the Arab pulling himself to the ropes with his legs hooks the bottom rope with his feet. Robbie letting go stomps all over Andy, then rips him up into a powerslam and drops a fist to his head. Rob pulls Andy up into an irish whip and catches him springing off the ropes with a belly to belly suplex. Rob on his feet tags Willy, then pulls Andy up for a powerbomb into the turnbuckles. Andy staggering out falls to his face and Rob kicks him over, so Willy can deliver the shooting star to Andy. Willy covers for the pin, ONE......................TWO........................THREE!

Here are your winners and new US Tag Team Champions............Willy Winka and Rappin' Robbie!

Willy getting up as Robbie comes in raising his partners arm up, but then Axel comes down the aisle sliding in the ring. Rob and Will quickly exit and grab their titles getting outta there while Axel picks up Andy nailing the Down Under Slam on him. Axel pressing Andy over his head tosses him out to the floor, then hops out hoisting the arab to his shoulder. Axel carrying him on stage runs to the edge tossing him off through a couple tables below. Andy out cold among the mess of wood and electrical equipment which sparks a little as Axel just pumps his arms up, then beats his chest, snarls and heads to the back among some cheers. EMT's checking on Andy as Nick Miller says.

New Tag Champs as was somewhat expected since Andy was solo and he may be joining The Psycho Nat on the injured list after this assault from Axel.

Bob saying.

No doubt man, this beast is fucking insane!

And backstage we find Willy and Robbie in the locker room with Just Joe who who congratulates his partners saying.

Yea, more gold for the jWo, for joe's World order!

Rob and Will acknowledging that nodding their heads as all three put their titles into a circle, then using their free hands bump knuckles. They head for the door when Xanthus flies in smacking Rob and Will with a singapore cane to their heads, then kicks Joe in the nuts and cracks him over the head. X slams the cane into Rob and Will some more grounding them and smacks Joe with it, then yanks him up for the Ghetto Busta. Xanthus covering Joe for the pin as a ref drops down, ONE................TWO...............THREE! And X gets up grabbing the 24/7 Title leaving the room saying.

This belt is getting buried!

But X gets sent to his back courtesy of Da Shows Ova from Mack who drops down into a pin, ONE....................TWO...................THREE! And Mack hopping up gets handed the title, looks at it and laughs, then walks off saying.

I got a better idea for this piece of scrap!

Mack strutting and swaggering down the hall heads into a room where Shady Smack sits drinking a Sapporo with his Iron Title next to him on a sofa. Mack tossing him the 24/7 Title says.

Here, do what ya want with this, after all, you got power around here, fuck, declare yourself champ if ya want. I gotta get a Guinness and fuck Sara, peace.

Mack walking off in his blue jeans and nothing else whistling on down the hall while Shady looks over the title and drinks up.

Interactive Iron Championship Blindfold Match
John Carter v. Shady Smack(c)

Both men are blindfolded and Shady runs for John, but falls on his face. John running over to stomp on him misses by a couple feet and Shady rolls as quick as he can getting to the floor. He crawls under the ring and John all over the place gets settled down by the ref who issues a count. Shady coming in peeking under the fold behind the ref and goes up behind John kicking him in the nuts, but the ref sees that. Shady though tells the ref.

The Title will change hands on a DQ!

And the ref confused, but acknowledges it and the announcement is made.

Here is your winner by Disqualification and the new Iron Champion..........John Carter!

John on his knees stunned and the ref takes his blindfold off handing him the belt. Shady pats him on the back, then pokes John in his eyes and rolls from the ring running to the back. John blinking and holding his hand over his eyes clutches the title to himself as the crowd laughs and Nick Miller says.

Shady apparently just having some fun tonight, but John finding himself in possession of that Iron Title . Can he keep it longer than a week this time?

Bob chiming in.

That depends on who wins the next match and that's probably gonna be Axel, so John may be another one week wonder with the Iron Title!?!

Street Fight
Skylar Moon v. Axel
EVERYONE IS BANNED FROM RINGSIDE

Skylar in the ring as Axel steps in and she is all over him with punches leaving little impact. Axel unfazed as he just shoves her halfway across the ring to her ass. Skylar rolling backwards springing up to her feet and runs at the monster for a front dropkick, but he just swats her away kicking her in the head. Axel yanks Skylar up into a chokeslam, then stomps on her chest. He yanks Skylar up into a double handed choke, then throws her into the turnbuckles charging in with a thunderous clothesline rocking Skylar hard. She drops to the mat as Axel backs up only to charge in with a kick to her head. Axel yanking Skylar up outta the corner runs out with a powerslam to her and pops up cutting his throat while getting super intense. He pulls Skylar up into the Down Under Slam, then goes for the pin, ONE......................TWO........................THREE!

Here is your winner..............Axel!

"Hells Bells" plays as the monster rips up Skylar for another Down Under Slam, then pulls her back up, but Thomas Caswell slides in the ring. He gets up for the Brogue Kick, but Axel ducking it bounces off the ropes into a flying shoulderblock. Thomas rolling from the ring grabs Skylar and pulls her to the back while Axel gets up on the ropes pointing to them and screaming their dead. The crowd into it and cheering a little as Nick Miller says.

Well it seems Axel is the same as usual, well maybe a little more calm about the ringside beatings since the win and title shot he gets.

Bob keeping his eyes on Axel who just heads to the back and we go back there as well to find Viper approaching Greg Boone asking him.

You seen Sly around?

Greg shrugging just says.

Just when he came out at the start of the show. Care to share why your looking for him?

Viper nodding no just says.

I will when I find him!

And he walks off looking in rooms as Nick Miller says.

Interesting, Viper looking for our Vice President, Bill McLane, or Sly as he really is!?!

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Shane Mack v. Xanthus(c)

Mack and Xanthus start off with a lock up struggling for power with Mack latching on with a side headlock. Xanthus trying to shove him away, but Mack hanging on tight, then the World Champ tries for a back suplex. Mack stopping it and drags X over to the mat keeping the side headlock latched on tight. X rolling mack back for a pin, ONE.....Mack kicks out and wrenches hard X's neck. Xanthus down for the pin, ONE........and he shoots a shoulder up. Mack pulling Xanthus up running for a bulldog, but gets shoved towards a corner. Mack running up the turnbuckles flips backwards on to X rolling him into a pin, ONE...................TWO.........kickout! Mack springing up into a stomp on X's head lifts the World Champ up into a scoop slam, then he stomps his chest. Mack heading up top looks for X, but Xanthus rolls out of the way and gets up springing off the ropes into a shining wizard on Mack. Xanthus with elbows to Mack's chest tries to get him in a side headlock, but Mack getting away from and to his feet. X on his and turns into a chop to his chest, then responds with one back to Mack who nails a second. X with another and they go back and forth a few times lighting up each other and the crowd. Mack with a thumb to the eye gets warned by the ref to knock it off. Mack just smiling innocently and nails another chop to X's chest, then whips him to a corner and runs in leaping up for a splash. X staggering out and Mack coming off the turnbuckles drives him to the mat with a bulldog. Mack getting up a bit arrogant and he walks over X's back, then spins around into a leg drop across the back of his neck. Mack rolling up pulls X into an inverted atomic drop, then nails a diving clothesline. Mack up and running to the ropes baseball slides back with a dropkick to the head. The Showsteala back up heads to the top rope to nail X to X's heart, then he hops up all hopped up. The crowd behind him as Mack lifts Xanthus for a piledriver, but X keeping himself down drops to the mat and shoots forward springing up to the ropes. Mack ready for Da Shows Ova, but X ducking it runs to the other side bouncing back for a front dropkick. Mack dropping to the mat let's X sail over to his back, then hops up stomping his head and drops an elbow to his chest. Mack with an armbar on Xanthus yanks him into an arm drag applying it even better. Xanthus grimacing and fighting up whips Mack to the ropes, then looks for a roundhouse kick. Mack hooking his arms on the ropes let's X spin around, then "Back In Black" hits as X is hit with Da Shows Ova! Down the World Champ goes and out comes Sly yelling.

THAT MOVE IS ILLEGAL!

Mack dropping for the pin, but the ref confused and Sly again.

DA SHOWS OVA BEING USED IS AN AUTOMATIC DQ!

The crowd booing loud as the ref calls for the bell and even more boos now. Mack on his feet just grinning almost and laughs a little as the announcement is made.

Here is your winner by disqualification and still World Heavyweight Champion.......Xanthus!

X rolling out gets his title and leans on the rail getting jeered by the fans, then "Domination" plays over the pa bringing Viper out behind Sly who turns just a grinning. Viper sneering at the VP and just yanks the mic from him saying.

Just talked to Norm and he said to tell you to get your ass back there as your relieved of your VP duties and I am now the new Vice president of SEF!

A bit of a pop for Viper while Sly just fumes and heads to the back. Mack in the ring claps a little mockingly for his friend's promotion while Xanthus still on the outside sits on the steps with his title. Viper looking down that way just says.

Screwed again huh Mack? Well I'll let the new GM of WAR decide what will happen between the two of you from here on out as my job is to be the man the GM answers to. I am the one who contacts the board members or the owner and his wife and especially my wife, the ceo. Anyways, without further ado, the GM is this, um, man!?!

Then "Cocky" hits and here comes the Iron Champion Shady Smack to a nice ovation. Viper handing him the mic gets a kick to the shin for questioning the midgets manhood. Viper just pats him on the head and exits to the back. Shady taking the mic says.

Alright, well first of all, to Thomas Caswell, if you beat Just Joe next week, you just become Assistant Manager of WAR. Second, the 24/7 Title is being restored as you all saw earlier with these two men involved in the action. Thing is, your both not allowed to hold this title until I say otherwise, well no, Mack, you can hold it, actually, aren't you still champ?

Mack shrugging just shakes his head no yelling.

GIVE IT BACK TO JOE!!!

Shady nods ok and says.

You got it, so then on to the two of you and that World Title Mack keeps getting screwed out of. Well Xanthus, I am thinking in two weeks you defend the belt a third time against Mack and this time its no DQ, no fucking count outs either, and fuck it, NO HOLDS BARRED!

A lid pop from the crowd and Xanthus getting fired yells.

BRING IT ON!

He lifts the title high staring at Mack who just grins and waves him on in. X nodding no just backs up and turns heading to the back after Shady and now Mack shrugging just hops out slapping some fans hands while Nick Miller says.

So Mack screwed again, this time by the ex VP Sly who got relieved of his executive duties to be replaced with Viper who named Shady Smack the GM. Shady giving Thomas a chance to become his Assistant on WAR and now we got Mack and Xanthus in round three in a no holds barred match in two weeks, plus the 24/7 Title is back, what a night!

Bob saying.

Huge happenings after another major screwjob against Shane Mack. Can't wait for that no holds barred match, Mack and Xanthus gonna tear it up even more!

And Nick wraps up the show.

That they are and that is in two weeks, but next week we see both Mack and Xanthus in action as well, just not against each other. The US Tag Titles will be on the line as well as both interactive titles, so until then, have a goodnight!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock