sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 99 {1/9/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 08:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

January 9th, 2013

Dark Match
Bill Roberts v. CWS
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Bill surviving a brawl with the drunk hits a flying calf kick off the ropes. He jumps up into a standing shooting star press for a near fall, then Bill with an irish whip leaps up to nail a hurricanrana on CWS. Bill heading to the top rope flies off with a moonsault rolling CWS up for another near fall. Bill not letting up nails a running dropkick to the drunk and latches on with a facelock, some knees to the head and a ddt. Bill with a sleeper on CWS trying to wear him down, but the drunk fighting up into a back suplex. They both get up and CWS ducks a flying spinning roundhouse grabbing Bill for a swinging neckbreaker and a near fall. CWS pulling Bill up for a powerbomb, but the highflyer flipping over the drunk landing behind him. Bill with a spinning kick to CWS and then he heads up top nailing Heartbreak Heaven to get the pin

Here is your winner........Bill Roberts!

Dark Tag Team Match
Axel & Flamez v. Destruction
Referee: Steve Whitmore

As expected this one never gets started officially as Axel and Flamez hit Thrash and Slash with everything they have pounding away on the monsters. Axel in a lock up with Slash as Flamez gets Thrash in a double choke in a corner. Slash sending Axel back to the ropes charges for a clothesline, but gets dumped over the top as Thrash shoves Flamez backwards. Thrash with a shoulderblock sends Flamez staggering, then Axel charges over, but Thrash with a spear takes him down. Flamez with clubs to Thrash's back pulls him up looking for Hells Slam. Thrash slipping behind him as Slash gets in and the monsters of mayhem drops Flamez with a double shoulderblock. They grab him up for a double flapjack, then pull Axel up delivering a double gutwrench powerbomb. Thrash pulling Flamez across his knee as Slash comes off the turnbuckles for Total Destruction and the monsters of mayhem stand dominant in the middle of the ring.

Now its time for WAR inside this sold out Wings Stadium all fired up and ready to explode with the pyro blasting over the ring. "Another Way To Die" by Disturbed blaring through the pa as Nick Miller shouts.

WELCOME TO WAR!

And the music cuts to "Lowlife" by Kid Rock bringing Shane Mack out to a rousing ovation. The Showsteala with that cocky swagger as usual dressed to compete moves on down the aisle as the fans try to climb over each other to get to Mack. He does his dance into the ring circling into a muscle pose, the jumps into a crotch chop. Mack calling for a mic lifts it up with an arrogant smirk to say.

So I get to face not one, but two people here tonight in just a few minutes all because Viper made the match. He has some sort of problem with me, doesn't like me after all these years and well its no surprise. As much alike as we are, we got some differences, like his obsession to dominate which will ultimately lead to his demise. Ya see Viper, you and I go way back down the road so far I doubt anyone around here was around then, so I won't bore anyone with details. Point is, you can't control Mack, you ain't gonna stop me from becoming World Champ again. In the end Da Shows Ova and you should know that better than anyone considering how many times I put you down. Remember history Viper, remember it well, for you are always doomed to repeat when you continue to make the same mistakes. You wanted Mack back and you got him, now you don't know what to do cause I won't fit into your image as usual. You think there is supposed to be some standard order to things, that we should all model you. Without me this place is dead and you know it, or its alive, barely with you dominating the spotlight, hogging it all for yourself. You may have fooled everyone into believing you were me, but you dragged this company down hard. Now you need to do just what you said, stay in the back, sit back and watch the real talent grace this ring and give a show like no other!

A loud applause from the crowd and Mack a bit fired up winks to some ladies with a smirk saying.

Instead of letting half ass, so called wrestlers in here, utilize the talent you got willing to bust their ass every damn night. Even my opponents work their asses off, at least Torres did once upon a time ago. Now ya got he and his old lady running around with Storms and Sammy trying to wrestle get control of SEF. I know they be my boys and all right?! Everyone knows our history, but facts are facts, my boys are the ones who show up here to work, not piss and moan, so well Da Gangstas are for life and all that corny crap, the rebellion will never die! I have moved on, evolved as you must do, fuck though, its not like I never reinvented myself before. I'm a guy ahead of the curve cause when your this good you never get left behind!

An arrogant smirk flashes across Mack's face and the crowd loving him as much as they do give him a little heat.

Torres, you and your old lady better be ready for The Showsteala cause I know ya both. Hell, I remember Stacy there, she latched on to me before my big absent mark in SEF. We had some fun, almost as much fun as I had with Sammy! Didn't we all three have some fun that one night?

Mack thinking with a finger to his chin just kinda smirks now as the crowd cheers him on.

Not important and getting off track here cause ya see what matters is the fact that Nick Torres is about to know that he needs more help to beat me. Stacy couldn't hold my jock, no really, she tried, it was too heavy, so I turned her over and plowed her hard. By the way, she called me Daddy, but then they all do!

More cheers and shrieks as Mack looks to continue, but is cut off with "Sweet Dreams" coming over the pa. A pissed off Stacy in her ring gear with Nick Torres following her in his usual black jeans and tee. He too a it pissed, but calmer than Stacy who has a mic in hand saying.

The only thing I ever did was regret ever being with you Mack, so shut up and get ready for us to kick your ass!

Stacy shoving the mic at Torres moving in near him in a half hug while glaring down at Mack. The Showsteala grinning big in a corner as Torres gets that smirk of his.

Cute Mack, but it doesn't phase any coming from you which is I was nobody's fool when Viper was dressed up, I just didn't know it was Viper, but is robots threw me off too! This is, I do know you Mack and I know that I can beat you and I will, right here tonight and I don't need help, however I will let Stacy get her licks in as well.

Mack grinning says quickly.

She already did that to me bro!

Stacy glaring and Torres still calm says.

Sorry, I guess with you I forgot I had to be blunt and let ya know were both just going to kick your ass all over that ring, so let's get going!

Mack still grinning in a corner as Torres and Stacy head on down done talking.

No one has a clue what their in for when they face The Showsteala!

And as the couple gets to ringside Mack swings around ripping his vest and earrings out, then flies over the ropes splashing his opponents to the floor. Mack on his feet kicking all over Torres, then tosses him in the ring heading to the top rope. Torres getting up only to take a flying clothesline and Mack rolling up in a corner lays on the top rope arrogantly to loud cheers as Torres recovers in the opposite corner.

Handicapped Match
Stacy & Nick Torres v. Shane Mack

Torres coming out for a lock up and Mack still grinning looks to comply with that, but when Torres tries a right hand, Mack counters with a dropkick to the knees. Mack back up with a kick to the side of Nick's head shoots into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack into a sleeper hold trying to wear down Torres who fights up with elbows to the ribs then into a back suplex. Both men rolling away and up to their feet with Mack springing over into a dropkick to the bigger mans chest. Torres scrambling back to his corner as Mack backs up on his feet doing a crotch chop. Stacy tagging in calls him in for a lock up, so Mack obliges grapplig her into a side headlock. Stacy trying to shove him away, but Mack hanging turns it into a hammerlock, then shoves Stacy away. She turns back for a roundhouse kick, but Mack ducking it grabs Stacy in a waistlock executing a german suplex. Stacy flipping over to her stomach as Mack gets up running the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick to the head. Mack with the Show Strangla on Stacy, but Torres running in with a kick to the head and is forced back to his corner. Mack pulling Stacy up gets a low blow and taken down with a ddt. Stacy getting up tags in Torres who comes in stomping all over The Showsteala. He lifts Mack to his feet to nail a diving clothesline, then turns Mack over into a camel clutch. Mack struggling to get free crawls for the ropes when Stacy comes in with a dropkick to his face. The ref forcing her back and here comes Bill Roberts to the ring sliding in and taking Torres down with a leg lariat. Bill rolling out of the ring and here comes Axel and Flamez down around the ring after Bill. The Grand Minoru, Mesa, and Cool Jay Lou following them into a brawl near the announce table. Ms Greedy and Troy Storms coming down to the ring as Mack is up hammering Torres in a corner. Ms Greedy and Stacy getting the referee's attention with Storms coming in the ring only to get pulled back out by Jake Voss who hammers the big man with clubs to the back. Mack with an irish whip to Torres gets reversed into the ropes springing back for a flying forarm smash. Torres ducking and Mack spinning into a kick to the gut gets ripped up for the Gangstas Edge. Mack slipping free goes for Da Shows Ova, but gets a low blow instead and ripped up for the Gangstas Edge. Torres sends Mack soaring down to the canvas, but in comes Jake Voss with Victimized to Torres and then pulls Mack over him before sliding out. Jake yanking Greedy and Stacy down allowing the ref to make the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Here is your winner..........Shane Mack!

Jake helping his comrades beat backAxel and Flamez while Storms, Greedy, and Stacy help Torres to the back. Mack groggily getting up in the ring as all of iX gather in there, Jake Voss with a mic and a bit fired up, but that slick grin about him as he says.

You boys and girls had better run as far as you can! We got no problem with you, at least we didn't and if you want one, then we'll be happy to find the solution. I got bigger fish to fry tonight though, like warming up the World Champ for my bro Mack next week where he better bring back that World strap!

A loud pop, Mack on his feet nodding yea he will.

Frank Hussar, you and your little Triad are no match for the Rebellion and tonight it better be about just the two of us or else you gonna have a big problem on your hands. You saw what we did to this CPS, and after your gone, we take on SEF itself!

Jake with an arrogant grin handing the mic to Jay who lifts it with a casual smile saying.

Yo, tonight I got that bitch Greedy one on one, but we all know it won't be that way for long, so I say we all march on this ring and make sure it stay one on fucking one and I whip that whore's ass!!!

Jay a little fired up and the rest of iX cheering him on as is the crowd a bit. Jay not wanting the mic, but Mack taking it pats Jay on his back laying an arm around his shoulders with a cocky grin.

We ain't ever gonna be stopped because the rebellion never dies. Its as strong as the day I started it and as long as SEF remains, the rebellion remains cause without us its just the same old shit!

Mack tossing the mic down does a crotch chop as"Renegades of Funk" plays over the pa and all of iX does the chops to cheers. The renegades heading to the back as Nick Miller says.

Impact X on their game tonight and all fired up ready to send a message to management that they won't be stopped.

Bob smoking away on a blunt yells.

FUCK YEA! IX IN THE GODDAMN HOUSE!!!

Rick in the ring with his robe still on as Rob stands next to him in his shorts and a white basketball jersey. Rick with a mic smirking arrogantly.

After we snuff out these two ladies who would look a whole lot better stripped down in my bedroom, we move on to claim those World Tag Titles for our own. And when that happens, The Triad owns the world cause we only one step away! Julie and Taylor, don't quit stripping and grinning sweethearts or else you won't have anything to go on. In this ring I will spank you on my own, but with my partner here, we will own those sweet little assesof yours and by the end of the night you will know why I am the Natural Sinner. With what I do to the two of you, it will indeed be a SIN!

A sick smirk across his face with some boos from the crowd. He hands the mic to Rob who lifts it say with a snarled smile.

Girls, I gotta say I would much rather fuck you, but you are in our way of rising to the top of the tag team division, so move aside and bow down like you should or get knocked the fuck down!

More boos and Rob fired up looks to say, nothing because "I Kissed A Girl" plays over the pa bringing out Julie and Taylor back to back rubbing against each other while grinning. The two sweeties skip down the aisle slapping a few fans hands and both skip around either side of the ring meeting up to each grab a microphone. Taylor rolling the ring as Julie heads up the apron stepping a bit cocky, then she raises her mic licking her lips before saying.

Boys, you like to talk and well I have seen some walking from you before, I don't think you can walk this pace. The two of you aren't going to measure up, especially you Rick!

Reynolds eyeing Julie takes his robe off trying to woo her, but just gets a an eye roll. Julie continuing.

Showing off only gets you-

Taylor rushing into Rick with dropkick to the chest and gets stomped on by Rob. Julie leaping up brings Rob down with a hurricanrana, then springs up to the ropes coming back with a kick to his back.

Tag Team Match
Rick Reynolds & Rob Rush v. Julie & Taylor Andrews
Referee: Harry Hunter

Taylor and Rick in their corners with Julie applying a rear chinlock on Rob who tries powering out. Julie letting go when Rob gets to his feet an shoves him away. Rob turning back gets a roundhouse kick to the head and caught for the Dirty Drop, but twists around looking for a german suplex. Julie flipping through landing on her feet tags Taylor who leaps to the top rope springing off with a clothesline to Rob. Taylor rolling through springs up into a dropkick to Rick sending him to the floor. Taylor up and charging Rob ducks around leaping up into a crucifix dragging Rob down for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Taylor up, but Rob catching her with a tackle to the mat leaps up dropping a knee to her head. Rob yanking Taylor into a sleeper, but the Golden Gal fighting up with elbows to the ribstries for a back suplex. Rob dragging her over into a side headlock takedown. Taylor trying to roll Rob to his shoulders, but he rolls back and drags her up for a bulldog. Taylor shoving Rob to the ropes looks to follow up for a clothesline, but gets a backdrop to the apron. Taylor with punches, but Rick yanking her feet off the apron slams Taylor's face to the ring. He backs off when Julie and the ref come over while Rob slides out ramming Taylor against the guard rail. He rolls her in the ring and slides in scooping Taylor up with a body slam, then drops an elbow and goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Rob pulling Taylor up into a snap suplex yanks her up in a facelock tagging Rick who comes in with a kick to the ribs. The Natural Sinner with chops to the chest grins at Taylor before laying in a real hard one sending her back in a corner. Rick climbing up for a series of punches, but Taylor lurching out drops Rick with an atomic drop, then a diving clothesline. The Golden Gal crawling for her corner as Rick rolls in pain looking for a tag. Taylor reaching out to slap Julie's hand and in comes The Queen from the top rope with a flying elbow drop to Rick's back. Julie springing up stomping the back of his head, then she leaps up with a dropkick sending Rob to the floor. Julie pulling Rick up into a neckbreaker, then heads to the top rope as does Taylor to nail the Flash & Splash! Julie in her black sports bra pulls Rick up into the Dirty Drop grins as she leans back on him hooking a leg for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Here are your winners.............Julie and Taylor Andrews!

"I Kissed A Girl" plays as the Sexy Sensual Sweeties get up kissing in celebration. They give a little tease of more, but just exit the ring to go cool down as Black Bob says.

Damn they be some smoking sweeties in more ways than one!

Nick Miller saying.

Indeed they are with that win over two thirds of The Triad. Julie and Taylor two of the better women in SEF for sure, two of the best wrestlers of any gender!

Cool Jay Lou v. Ms. Greedy w/Troy Storms
Referee: Harry Hunter

So all of iX is at ringside with Jay in the ring and across from his Ms Greedy who has Storms in her corner as well as Stacy and Nick Torres, plus Axel and Flamez, so shit may hit the fan! Jay hitting a few spin kicks in the air smirks at Greedy who leaps up with her own kick, then calls Jay over for a lock up. Jay moving in, but Greedy backing up into the ropes yells for him to stay back. Jay ordered back and Greedy steps out calling for another lock up, but again she backs into the ropes to a loud, resounding boo from the crowd who now chant boring. Greedy steps out calling for another lock up, but gets a spinning back kick sending her to the ropes. Jay with a clothesline sends her to the floor and looks to leap out, but Storms and Torres in the way. Jay leaping anyways and he gets caught, but Mack coming off the apron with a splash on to Jay taking all four men down. Axel and Flamez running over get met by Jake, Mesa, Minoru, and Roberts. Stacy going for Mack as Jay scrambles up into the ring to get a dropkick to her head. Storms and Torres getting up and help Axel and Flamez as Stacy has Mack locked in a headscissors. Greedy with a ddt on Jay heads up nailing a moonsault and pins,

ONE

TWO

kickout. She yanks him up for a suplex, but Jay countering with a front face suplex slamming Ms Greedy's face to the mat. Jay heading to the top rope for the West Coast Splash, but Stacy on the apron distracting him. The ref going to Stacy as Mack gets up and Jay leaps for a kick. Ms Greedy on her feet ducks the kick and nails one of her own to Jay's nuts. She snaps him over with a suplex, then pulls Jay up into the Sammy Slam as Mack drops Stacy with the Mack Attack. Mack helping his fellow rebels as Greedy gets the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Here is your winner..............Ms Greedy!

She heads out of the ring to help Stacy up and gets to the back with the rest of CPS leaving iX to gather back in the ring helping Jay up. They stand tall doing crotch chops before heading to the back as Nick Miller says.

CPS with a win over iX after some brawling ending this one in controversay like earlier. One may wonder if this is what Viper wants considering he has disdain for both teams?

Tag Team Match
Tori Adams & Zilus Zion v. Kasey & Shane Ewing
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Zilus and Shane beginning the match with a lock up and a bit of a stand off with Shane yelling.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

Zilus with a slap turning Shane around to drive him forward with a bulldog to the mat. Zilus into a front facelock pulls Shane up slamming a couple knees to his head, then delivers a swinging neckbreaker. Zilus tagging in Tori who springs off the ropes with a hard kick to Shane's head, then drops into the pin,

ONE

TWO

Kasey with a kick to Tori backs off quick. Tori on her feet with Shane up and the newcomer with a bitch slap to Shane taking him down by his hair, then drops a knee to his head. Tori rolling him into the pin,

ONE

TWO

she rolls away letting Kasey drop an elbow to Shane. Tori tagging in Zilus rushes Kasey with a spear through the ropes leaving Shane to get hit with the Explosive Hex. Zilus with the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Here are your winners...........Zilus Zion and Tori Adams!

"Casual Sex" plays as Tori comes in hugging her partner following the end of the match. Kasey stood on the apron outside the ring, screaming obscenities at Tori. Unbeknownst to her, a dark-haired girl came flying down the entrance ramp towards her, and immediately grabbed her by the ankles. Giving a sharp tug, the newcomer sent Kasey crashing down towards the floor, slamming her chin on the edge of the ring as she did so. Grabbing her by her clothes, the mystery girl threw Kasey into the ring and hopped up to the ring apron, stepping inside. Kasey, still holding her sore jaw, scrambled to escape, but she backed up right into Tori, who immediately grabbed her arms and held them behind her back. Kasey struggled and screamed, but it was all in vain. Meanwhile, the new girl had retrieved a microphone and was now circling Kasey, like a shark smelling blood. With a smirk on her face, the girl stopped in front of Kasey, raising the microphone to her lips.

"So, this is the infamous Kasey Winterborn, huh?"

she drawled, looking her up and down.

"I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed. It's not even a good knockoff of the original. This is one of those cheap dollar-store knockoffs that fall apart thirty seconds after you get it out of the store."

Kasey struggled some more, and can be heard screaming.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

The girl's dark eyes widened.

"You really are dumb, aren't you? I mean, I would have figured that you'd at least do some amount of research on the person whose identity you're stealing."

The crowd gave an audible gasp as they put two and two together. Tori was smirking, as she already knew exactly who this girl was. Kasey's face took on a look of pure shock, and she stopped struggling in Tori's grasp.

"That's right, you dirty thief - I'm the real Kasey Winterborn."

The mystery girl smirked confidently.

"And before you go spewing your bullshit lies, just keep this in mind - I have my original birth certificate, and all other legal documents to support it. You have nothing but lies and doctored information. And believe me when I say that I would be fully willing to testify in court and submit to a lie detector test. Because I have nothing to hide. And you have nowhere to run."

Giving one final smirk, the true Kasey Winterborn dropped the microphone and nodded at Tori, who immediately dropped the imposter to the mat. As "Walk of Shame" blared through the arena, Tori, Zilus and the real Kasey exited the ring and headed back to the backstage area while Nick Miller says.

Well it seems the real kasey Winterborn has stood up. I wonder just who this fake is though?

And then "Lowlife" hits the pa bringing the crowd to their feet finally and here comes Shane Mack skipping around down the aisle all arrogant. Mack heading around the ring in apair of blue jeans andnothing else grabs a mic rolling in the ring. The fake Kasey getting up in a corner as Mack stands, lifts the mic with a grin and says.

Mack On A Mission
Shane Mack seeks out answers about the Kasey "Winterborn" situation.

Well, well, well, it would seem to me that you just got exposed for the fraud you are, but that ain't the half of it. Well its easy to expose a fake when your the real deal and I should know after what Viper did, of course I did the same to him once upon a time ago, I just made it look better!

A cocky grin and "Kasey" stepping out of the corner as Mack says.

Yea, now back to you missy, you are not who you were supposed to be, but you are in fact Midnight!

And the fake Kasey grinning now snatches the mic saying.

Yes it is and now I kick your ass with this man!

Midnight turning to motion to the stage where Ravyn Crow comes out rushing to the ring now. Mack snatching the mic back just looks confused and lifts a hand motioning both back to say.

That still doesn't tell me who in the hell either of you are. I simply took some paperwork Viper had on your ass, I mean, I uh, borrowed it!

A cheesy grin and Mack asks.

Who are you two, why the big charade when nobody even knows who the names involved? Not like your name is D-Mack after all!

A cocky grin and Ravyn rushing in gets a mic to his forehead, then Midnight takes a chop to the chest and BAM, Da Shows Ova floors Ravyn down. Midnight rushing Mack gets a kick to the stomach and planted with the Mack Attack! Mack on his feet shrugging like its no big deal, but the crowd deafening with cheers. Mack dancing to "Lowlife" exits the ring heading over to have a seat with Nick and Bob who shake his hand.

Welcome to booth my brotha!

And Nick saying.

Nice to see ya Mack.

Mack saying.

Thanks, nice to be here. How you boys doing?

Bob re lighting his blunt passes it to Mack as Nick says.

You and iX been all over the place tonight. What ya think Viper has up his sleeve for ya?

Mack laughing says.

I think Viper has a real hard on for me, but then he always has cause he wishes he had half my talent. The so called dominant player never could win the big one against me, though he did once or twice, I have bested him far more. The reason our rivalry is so great is because I can't work bad with anyone. I'll wrestle Smokey's old mop and still steal the fucking show!

Bob smoking up passes the blunt to Mack as Nick says.

Interesting, well let's get on- wait, I got word Shane Ewing is being attacked in the back.

And sure enough of Shane is being pummeled with punches from newcomer Jordan Cut who slams Ewing into a cement pillar near the load dock. Jordan kicking Shane lifts him up intoa body slam,then drops a knee to his head and hammers him with punches well yelling.

I should be getting your time you piece of shit! I deserve to be on TV cause I want to be here unlike your scared, pathetic, no talent ass!

Jordan pulling Shane up runs him towards a garage door slamming him headfirst into it. Jordan with a russian leg sweepslams Shane to the cement floor, then gets up raising the door up looking down about ten feet to the pavement. Jordan pulling Shane up just tosses him off flipping Shane over to his back on the pavement and he's out. Jordan walking off with a slight smirk.

In the back we are to find Frank Hussar who stands in his black singlet with the World title around his waist. Frank with his arms folded over his chest just stares with those dark eyes, a bit of a grimace on his face.

Pain will be felt tonight Jake Voss and it will be you feels the most of all. Tonight your facing the one man who knocked off Shane Mack, the dommsday of SEF! You think your just gonna walk in here tonight and give me a run for my money, wear me out for Mack next week? You got something else coming for you Jake and I won't ever stop! This belt is mine forever more and you nor anyone in impact X will be holding anytime soon. Mack is done, your washed up, ix is old news! Its time I got my just desserts after everything I gave to this company!

Frank looking a little bitter, but remains focused on Jake Voss.

Jake, your a lucky man because people are going to remember you, just maybe not how you want for tonight they remember you as the guy I made an example of! Tonight I make sure all of SEF realizes that their World Champion is indeed still godlike, just more powerful than some comic book hero ever could be. Frank Hussar is more than Thor ever could have been, I am the Unstoppable Force for I will force you down if I can't beat you down! I am a fucking machine and your dead!

And away he walks bringing the view to ringside where Shane Mack sits smoking a blunt with Bob while Nick Miller says.

Frank with some hard and heavy words for his opponent, Jake Voss. What you think of that Mack?

Mack passing the blunt exhales saying.

Frank is indeed a badass player and deserves that title, but he ain't Shane Mack, he ain't The Showsteala, and he ain't gonna be World Champ for long! I think Jake Voss has a damn good chance at beating him tonight and should The Triad show up, well, we'll see about all that!

And back to the blunt as Nick says.

Yes we will and now we get to see our main event!

Main Event
Jake Voss v. Frank Hussar

Jake with a side headlock out of a lock up gets shoved to the ropes and shoulderblocked to the mat. Frank running the ropes and Jake leapfrogging him looks for a hip toss. Frank blocking it goes for a clothesline, but Jake ducks and nails a neckbreaker rolling into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jake pulling Frank up into an arm drag applies an armbar on him. Frank fighting to his feet backs Jake to a corner and breaks backing off. Jake comes out into another lock up and gets muscled back to the corner, but Jake with a thumb to the eye. Frank backing away holding his eye and Jake rushes out with a knee lift slamming the World Champ to his back. Jake with a leg drop off the ropes floats into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jake pulling Frank up in a sleeper clamps it on tight trying to get his legs wrapped in a body scissors. Franking fighting it gets up with Jake on his back smashing him backfirst into a corner. Frank stepping out turns and charges in for the Prime Cut, but Jake leaping up and over into a sunset flip for the pin,

ONE

TWO

Frank rolls out getting to his feet. Jake up and rushing him gets back dropped over to the mat, then Frank runs the ropes coming off with a hard shoulder tackle into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Frank dragging jake up into a side belly to belly suplex heads to the top rope for the Tenderizer. Frank pulls Jake up whipping him to a corner charging for the Prime Cut, but Jake springing out slams a knee to the World Champ's head. Jake all over Frank with punches pulls him up into a ddt, then makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Jake stomping all over Frank's legs drops elbows to his left knee locking him in a grapevine. Frank grabbing at Jake's hair gets elbows to the head and warned by the ref. Jake letting go grabs the left leg for a spinning toe hold, then tries for a figure four leg lock. Frank kicks him away and rolls up to his feet. jake running back gets slammed into a corner for the Prime Cut and pinned,

ONE

TWO

THREE!

Here is your winner.........Frank Hussar!

And Mack sliding in the ring ready for when Frank gets up hitting the World Champ with Da Shows Ova to a huge applause! Rick Reynolds and Rob Rush running out, but the rest of iX comes on down stopping them from entering the ring. Mack kicking Frank out grabs the title tossing it to him and yelling.

KEEP IT WARM FOR ME!

Then "Renegades of Funk" hits as iX ends the show with crotch chops in the ring while Nick Miller wraps it up.

Hell of a show we had and Frank with the clean win over Jake heading into his rematch with Mack next week! In other news though, the Zilus Zion versus Shane Ewing match next week has been turned into a triple threat with Jordan Cut being added to the mix. Also, the Tag Title match is now a fatal four way with Storms and Torres getting their rematch, plus the Steel Cage match is now a tag team match with the real Kasey Winterborn teaming with Tori Adams against Midnight and Ravyn Crow! All that and more, much more next week where Shane Mack gets World Title rematch in Detroit. Until them, have a goodnight folks!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock