sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 102 {1/30/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

January 30th, 2013

Dark Match
Flamez v. Bill Roberts
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 7 Minutes 18 Seconds

Dark Match
Axel v. Cool Jay Lou
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Axel Via Pinfall @ 4 Minutes 27 Seconds

Venue
Peoria Riverplex Arena in Peoria, Illinois

Julie in the ring in her ring gear with a mic in hand looking confident and cunning as well as stunning.

So all I have to do in order to earn my spot in the SEF Rumble is to beat Ricky Reynolds right here tonight. Well that will be my pleasure to do because Ricky is one of those that needs to be humbled by The Queen!

Some cheers for this and Julie just smiling smug.

The Natural Sinner is like a saint compared to the Sexy Sensual Sweetie that I am and even he would love a taste, but will only get close enough to lose. The only way you get dirty with me is to feel my Dirty Drop as I send myself to the rumble where I then head to Wrestle X!

Julie dropping the mic and spreading her arms out a bit arrogant, then Reynolds makes his way out nodding no with a cocky grin. He struts to the ring getting a mic before stepping in to say.

No way in hell darling! Tonight you find out what everyone found out two years ago, that I am the man who carries this company on my back! Without me it wouldn't have survived Viper's antics, without me he may still very well be World Champion. That belt will be back around my waist whether I have to go through you or my own brother Frank. Whether its Jake Voss or anyone else, I am one SIN away from reclaiming the top prize in this business!

And he gets dropped with a flying roundhouse kick to the head from Julie who rolls up into a corner a bit cocky. Rick out of the ring recovering and removing the robe comes in to start their match.

Rick Reynolds v. Julie
If Julie Wins, she will Qualifiy for the SEF Rumble; If Rick Wins, he will pick who he starts out against in the SEF Rumble
Referee: Harry Hunter

Some inteferance near the end from The Triad and Taylor Andrews with an assist from Shane Mack helping the girls.

Winner: Julie via Pinfall @ 21 Minutes 34 Seconds

Taylor Andrews stands backstage with her II Title over her right shoulder and Tag Title around her waist. The Golden Gal smiling a bit smug in her ring gear has her left hand on her hip.

So Jacky boy, your back in SEF and your wanting in the rumble, but too bad for you that I want inside that rumble even more than you! I have been here busting my ass while you ride off with Nykki. I hope you hand fun because tonight you have even less fun than last week, but a similiar outcome with you losing. I have been the II Champion in SEF since the summer of last year and still I am going strong into the rumble and to Wrestle X. If I go through my own partner, then so be it cause her and I got the same idea, win!

Taylor jerking around heads for the ring as we cut up into the rafters, up where its very dark and can only make out the figure of who appears to be Jack Hines, which we know for sure when he says.

Last week was more fun than you know Taylor and tonight, win or lose, I will have loads of fun, tons of fun! You see, tonight I not only get to qualify for the rumble, I could walk out of here as the new II Champion. Then again, maybe I just want to make this real fun for you!?!

And then Jack drops from the rafters being lowered by a cable to the ring.

SEF Rumble Qualification / II Championship Match
Jack Hines v. Taylor Andrews
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winner: Taylor Andrews via Pinfall @ 15 Minutes 44 Seconds

The Deadly Venom Faction enter the ring now with Destruction staying at ringside while Viper hangs an arm around Whitney. The Dominant Couple dressed in their leather as if they just got in from the road while Jake sports his ring shorts a DVF shirt. Jake leaning in a corner as Viper raises a mic to his mouth saying.

Ladies and gentlemen, stand on your feet for the woman who will send Ms Greedy and CPS packing!

Viper taking his arm off Whitney to grab her hand and twirl her around in the spotlight. Whitney smiling confidently leans up for a kiss from Viper who lays his arm back around his woman's shoulders.

And now for a few words from your soon to be World Champion of SEF!

Viper tossing the mic to Jake who catche sit stepping out of the corner. A slick grin across his face and Jake looks out at the crowd, then the camera.

Thank you for that and I will amke sure your not a liar by making sure Frank Hussar gets Victimized! Tonight Frank, you get feel a taste of what is to come at Total Anarchy, but we also gotta deal with Mack.

Some cheers from the crowd for The Showsteala's name and Viper snarling a bit as Jake keeps grinning.

He won't be a factor tonight or at Total Anarchy because the DVF have a plan for him, we will make sure Da Shows Ova for Mack!

Loud boos and Viper nodding in approval as Jake not needing it says.

The world will witness Jake Voss recapturing his glory and seizing it for a very long time. It won't matter who wins the rumble because at Wrestle X, the Defiant God will stay on top of his mountain!

Some more boos and Jake just grinning, but then The Triad comes out led by Frank Hussar who has a mic in hand with the World Title around his waist. They head down the aisle, but Destruction in their path and Franks topping with Rick and Rob to either side.

The only way your getting this World strap is over my dead body punk!

Frank fired up and angered a bit, but remaining calm enough to be coherent.

Just because you turned on your group for another group doesn't mean you have what it takes to beat me in the ring and to be honest, I don't think you could beat Mack. I however did, twice, and I needed no help from anyone!

Rick taking the mic looks up with a cocky grin.

Just as I needed no help to put you away Jake, last week saw the better man win just as I will do at the rumble. I like my brother here will emerge victorious and head to Wrestle X and have a true clash of the champions! The Triad will own Wrestle X!!!

Rick grinning huge now let's out a woooyeaaaa! Then iX stomps out with ballbats in hand, just Shane Mack, Bill Roberts, and Cool Jay Lou! The Showstoppa World Title around Mack's waits who also has a mic and the trio stands on the stage. The Triad turned to watch both groups as Mack says.

You guys sure do talk a lot, so we decided we'd come out and get some action going cause I cam here for the main event. I came here to get in that ring and show the two of you products of this shitty system how a real show goes!

And then Mack dropping the mic marches down with iX and Rob takes a bat to the ribs from Bill as Mack catches Frank. Jay missing Rick who runs for the back while Mack shoves Frank off the ramp to charge with the bag catching Slash in the chest. Bill and Jay sending Rob down go for Thrash just beating him down with their bats as Mack sends Slash down. They head to the ring, but Viper and Whitney already heading through the crowd with security around them. Jake Voss following them as iX rolls in the ring standing up to major cheers. They all do crotch chops and just exit the ring letting show continue.

SEF Rumble Qualification Match
Rob Rush v. Xanthus
Referee: Doug Melvin

Rob calling for a mic after the bell has rung and Xanthus just arching a brow leans back to hear what his opponent says.

X to the A back in the big leagues
But you can't wear my fatiques
I be Rushing my way to the rumble
And going through while ya all crumble
So get ready to crack, oh, my bad
Crack close to ya, unlike yo dad

Xanthus stepping out of the corner nodding his head no way and saying.

Fuck that!

He motions for the mic which Rob tosses him.

You be rushing, but you gonna be gushing
Yo blood be flowing while I be glowing
With that gold I gonna get at Wrestle X
You think your weak rhymes can phaze the X
Nah bitch, I never needed shit, just a mic or a ring
One to shock and burn, the other to make ya sting
This is my world son, so sit down and learn
Ya still act like Bob The Jobber, but not my concern
I just gonna whip yo ass, so let's go
Get up and fight ya fucking doe

Xanthus tosing the mic down as Rob rushes in and the match is on.

Winner: Xanthus via Pinfall @ 27 Minutes 28 Seconds

Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Shane Mack v. Jake Voss v. Frank Hussar
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Destruction getting involved, but iX fights them off with help from The Triad who also tries to prevent Mack from winning.

Winner: Shane Mack via Pinfall @ 33 Minutes 16 Seconds

Dark Six Person Tag Team Main Event
Nick Torres + Stacy + Troy Storms w/Ms. Greedyv. Shane Mack + Taylor Andrews + Julie
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winners: Julie, Taylor Andrews, Shane Mack via Pinfall when Julie pins Stacy @ 23 Minutes 29 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock