Dark Match
Rob Rush v. Nick Torres
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winner: Nick Torres via Pinfall @ 13 Minutes 37 Seconds

Dark Match
Kasey Winterborn v. Cool Jay Lou
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Cool Jay Lou via Pinfall @ 9 Minutes 36 Seconds

Its a packed arena inside the Iceland Sports Arena in Louisville Kentucky where pyro blasts off over the ring.

WELCOME TO WAR!

The voice of SEF, Nick Miller, welcoming everyone, now says.

Tonight we got A huge eight man tag team match pitting Jake Voss, Jack Hines, and Destruction of the DVF against the team of Shane Mack, Julie, Taylor Andrews, and Frank Hussar. Were coming off Total Anarchy where everyone in the main event were a major part of the pay per view this past Sunday.

Bob already smoking a blunt exhales to say.

Mack got screwed, but my hats off to Julie, least that prick Reynolds lost!

Nick says something, but is drowned out.

The crowd damn near drowning the music with a standing, roaring ovation when Shane Mack steps out among his rebellion comrades. Bill Roberts and The Grand Minoru as well as Cool Jay Lou and Mesa. impact X heading to the ring and all slide in with Mack in the middle doing a crotch chop while the other four do the same on the turnbuckles. Mack getting a mic and dressed in blue jeans and a leather shirt left open with his hair down. He stands in his old sneakers a grinning with his World Title over his left shoulder as he lifts the mic.

So I once again stole the show, but alas did not head to Wrestle X, at least not in the World Title match. Ya see, me and Viper, we go way back, back before SEF, back to the nineties where we both be a couple a laddies out for a good time. Then things got serious and Viper pushed to get SEF on top of the world by any means, and hey, what do I care what he does, until he decides to intefere with my business. He don't want me as World Champ, well this belt here makes me just that and I am the better one of both World Champions in this company. I whipped the asses of my own rebellion to earn this title rather than get awarded a shot for screwing someone over. Since I can't have Jake Voss at Wrestle X, World Title or not, I want you Viper, not for the title, but I'll defend it against ya. I want you one on one, at Wrestle X in a best two out of three falls match because you and I are one for one at the grandest event of all time!

The crowd loud with excitement at the sound of that and Mack still grinning dusts off his title with arrogance.

This is what everyone wants to see, Viper versus Mack, so let's do this, one more time, and if you win, I'll walk away. If you lose, I stick around without your ass meddling in my affairs cause if you persist, the rebellion will grow and topple any odds you stack against us. Your a madman Viper and someone has to stop you before you turn into the very man you learned to despise. But hey, it may after all be your Fate to end up as the man who made you who you are!?! It makes sense, I just figured you were above that, but I been wrong before. Wrong or right don't matter to me, just what lays over my shoulder and well I woulda loved to win both World Titles, never say never!

Mack winking to a loud pop.

If Viper is too afraid to face The Showsteala, I know I could get a challenger for the biggest event of the year. Shit, maybe the four men in this ring with me should compete in a three match tournament to decide who faces me?!

They all nod yea.

The crowd booing Jake Voss who steps out on stage in a DVF shirt and his ring gear. His World Title hanging from his left hand as he holds a mic in his right. Jake looking to Mack who just grins.

You come to stare at me like a bitch or fight like a man?

The crowd with a loud oooh as Jake lifts his belt to his left shoulder and just smirks a bit arrogantly.

Your beneath me Mack, so you will never face me inside of that ring, especially for this title, ever again!

A loud round of boos.

However, I have a message from Viper and he accepts your match for Wrestle X adding only that the best two out of three falls match will be the main event of the show. Also he said that each of three matches will have added stipulations, though no one will get to see the third after he squashes in the first two matches!

More boos as Jakes grins and Mack still grinning says.

We'll see son, and as for your claim to never face me. Its like I already said, never say never!

Jake nods no way and says.

By the way, Viper wanted me to tell you that since you are a champion, you need to defend your title and from here on out, you will do so every week on WAR starting next week!

The crowd cheering and booing as they want to see Mack,but what a screwball move by management. Jake heading to the back with a laugh and Mack shrugging just pats his title.

Bring it on then! Bring on all challengers, its why I wanted to be World Champion in the first goddamn place, because everyone wants what you have, the top spot in this business! So next week when I face, uh, fuck, who am I facing, I forgot his name.

Some guys in the crowd yelling and Mack motioning he can't make it out, but Bill whispering in his ear. Mack nodding yea and the crowd actually with a small chant for Jordan trying to tell Mack who is opponent is.

Jordan Cut, yea, should be interested to see what he can pull off against The Showsteala. Kid is lucky to be in the ring with me, and let alone a World Title shot, so he better step his game up or we all know what gonna be his future!

Mack itching his leg with a cocky grin, then tosses the mic to Bill and leaves with the rest of the rebellion.

Da Shows Ova! That will be what happenes next week when Mack is forced to defend his World Title and just like what happens to Troy Storms tonight! His big ass is gonna find out why he's going into the hall of fame and I'm climbing to the top of the mountain when I climb over him!

Mack on the stage salutes to Bill with an X over his head and the rest of the rebellion do the same, then they head to the back.

The time for talk is over, so why don't you do like your buddy Nick says and Walk your ass down so I can kick it down to nail the Heartbreak Heaven!

Storms coming out in hsi ring gear with a mic in his left hand lifts it to his mouth as he casually walks down the ramp.

Billy, this mountain ain't open for climbing, so cettle and I'll make sure its over quick!

Storms dropping the mic at ringside and grabs the top rope pulling himself up and into the ring.

Bill Roberts v. Troy Storms
Referee: Harry Hunter

At around fifteen minutes The Grand Minoru comes from the crowd to nail the Tokyo Tap to Storms who is outside the ring. Bill with a shooting star press off the top rope to Storms hoists the big man into the ring to nail Heartbreak Heaven.

Winner: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 17 Minutes 43 Seconds

Earl v. Kimberly Pain
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Earl via Pinfall @ 8 Minutes 49 Seconds

Tristan Darland w/Kira Darland v. Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Phoenix Winterborn via Pinfall @ 11 Minutes 17 Seconds

Jake sliding in the ring as Phoenix gets to his feet. The World Title in Jake's hands and he slams it to the back of Phoenix's head, then stands up grinning to a booing crowd. Jake hopping out and heads to the back with an arrogant swagger when the view switches to Shane Mack's dressing room where impact X, minus Mack, stands ready to go in. Bill grabbing the handle, but its locked and he knocks while yelling.

Yo Mack, get off yo girl and let us in, we got news, good news!

And the door opens up to see Sara Marie turning her ass barely covered in a jean skirt. She sits back on the sofa picking her phone up with her tits barely covered by a white tank top with the mid drift cut out. Mack laid back in his ring gear with smoke in the air as everyone steps in and Bill says.

We got a couple new members lined up, maybe we bring them in next week!?

Mack nodding no with a smug smile.

Look Bill, fuck, all you guys, look, we got what we wanted, I got Viper at Wrestle X, the rebellion is over. Its the last days of the outlaws, but we'll always be in touch. I'll be watching ya on Xtreme and I may very well be there giving all of you a crack at the Showstoppa Woirld Heavyweight Champion!

A big grin and everyone nodding in unison understanding with Jay saying.

We got your back anytime brother, just let us know, throw up the sign, and be there.

Bill saying.

Yea man, we got your back. Can I have a shot on Xtreme number two?

Mack nodding yea and the two slap hands, then they all walk out of the room leaving Mack alone with Sara. Mack yelling.

Hey fuckers, shut the damn door!

Mesa coming into view laughs while saying.

Fuck you asshole and take care my friend!

And he shuts the door walking off with Jay, Minoru, and Roberts.

Loser Will Compete in a Loser Leaves Town Match Next Week
Jordan Cut v. Zilus Zion
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Jordan Cut via Pinfall @ 4 Minutes 55 Seconds

Main Event
8 Person Tag Team Match
Jake Voss + Destruction + Jack Hines v. Shane Mack + Julie + Taylor Andrews + Frank Hussar
Referee: Smokey McWeed

With the ref down at around twenty minutes into the match we see Troy Storms, Nick Torres, and Xanthus come out going for Mack's team. Bill Roberts, The Grand Minoru, Cool Jay Lou, and Mesa run out to fight Da Gangsta with Jack hines in on the brawl. Destruction getting beaten back by The Triad with Rick and Rob joining the action. Taylor Andrews with a suicide dive out of the ring on to the brawl between Da Gangstas and the rebellion which was actually disbanded earlier. Phoenix Winterborn coming from the crowd and sliding in the ring to nail Firestorm on Jake Voss. He rolls out and Julie with a 450 splash to the SEF World Champion.

Winners: Shane Mack, Julie, Taylor Andrews, Frank Hussar via Pinfal when Julie pins Jake @ 27 Minutes 25 Minutes

Dark Main Event
Xanthus v. Shane Mack
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Shane Mack via Pinfall @ 35 Minutes 38 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock