sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 106 {2/27/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 10:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

February 27th, 2013

Dark Match
Kimberly Pain v. Bill Roberts
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 12 Minutes 56 Seconds

Dark Match
Tim Stone v. Cool Jay Lou
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Tim Stone via Pinfall @ 18 Minutes 32 Seconds

The pyro shooting off over the ring as the crowd rallies as loud as they can for the start of the show here inside the Winnipeg Arena up in Canada.

WELCOME TO WAR!

Nick Miller shoouting loud now calms down to run down tonight's card.

We got two Word Titles on the line with Mack defending his Showstoppa Title again and this time against Phoenix Winterborn. A match many may have wanted to see, but did Phoenix want this match!?

Bob exhaling a hit of the blunt he has fired up.

Who knows, da kid ain't been showing up much except when Jake Voss targeted him as easy prey last week and got upset.

Nick saying.

A huge upset which gave Phoenix a World Title opportunity tonight, though a rematch between he and Jake should be in order in the near future I would think. Jake has to worry about defending his own World Title tonight though and against the beast Frank Hussar who gets his rematch from Total Anarchy.

Bob taking a deep drag as Nick pauses, then both look to the stage as the lights dim.

And here comes the SEF World Champion with the title slung over his right shoulder. An arrogant swagger with a grin to match, but a confidence from this man as he is the World Champion. A DVF shirt under his thin leather jacket which almost more of a shirt while designer blue jeans loosely cover his lower body. A pair of black and white low tops and Jake being booed unmercifully as he makes his way into the ring. Jake not letting the boos change his demanor just takes his time getting a mic and stands in the middle of the ring.

Last week I was screwed worse than Bret Hart ever was!

Loud boos resignating from the crowd and Jake with a slick smirk.

Phoenix Winterborn isn't in my league and did not deserve to even step into a ring with the World Champion of SEF. He deserved an ass kicking which I was giving him until Shane Mack cost me that match, so tonight maybe just maybe the favor gets repayed!?!

The crowd booing loud as Jake just deviously smirks now and gets that cocky grin back while rubbing his chin.

Not that I care what happens to Mack tonight because I got my own problems and that is Frank Hussar wanting a rematch against me. Well Frank, your not in my league either so get ready to around to the back of the line after I make you feel Victimized tonight. You had a run recently despite your time running out years ago, so count your blessings you got this belt when you did. Facing me is going to be your doomsday as Jake Voss is going to Wrestle X and beyond because no so called queen or anyone will beat me! Now since Julie wants more of a challenge, then next week she gets it when she, Kimberly Pain, and Kasey Winterborn will be who Shane Mack runs a gauntlet against and yes, his Showstoppa Title will be on the line providing he doesn't lose tonight!?!

Jake dropping the mic with a smirk as the crowd just boos loud, then the SEF Champion exits the ring taking a seat in front of the announce table.

Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship Match
Phoenix Winterborn v. Shane Mack(c)

Around the fifteen minute mark we see Mack in control of Phoenix who is sweating and struggling to get free of a figure four leg lock. Mack sitting up slapping Phoenix who tries to turn The Showsteala over, but can't. Phoenix close to tapping, but decides to fight it and tries pulling himself to the ropes dragging Mack with him. Just as Phoenix gets close to the ropes Mack breaks the hold rolling away and up to his feet. Jake Voss jumping up with his title to the apron distracts Mack who turns firing off punches to the SEF World Champ. Jake dropping to the floor and Phoenix charging over into the Reign of Fire, then goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Phoenix pulling Mack up for Firestorm gets an elbow to the head and then Mack quick as a hiccup nails Da Shows Ova for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Shane Mack @ 17 Minutes 44 Seconds

Jake in the ring with his title as Mack gets up and The Showsteala gets bashed in the back of his head. Jake with stomps to the back of Mack, then yanks him into Victimized. Jake getting up grabs his title and takes Mack's as well raising both in the air with a grin of arrogance to a loud chorus of boos. Jake tossing the Showstoppa Title down to Mack yelling.

THAT'S FOOLS GOLD! THIS IS THE REAL WORLDS TITLE!

Jake patting the SEF Title to his left shoulder and exits the ring to the back as Nick Miller says.

Mack with a pretty dominant win over Phoenix, though that distraction from Jake nearly cost The Showsteala his title. Jake with a little assault on Mack is only going to make this war between the two worse.

Bob exhaling a hit.

Mack gonna fuck that nigga up!

In the back we find newcomer Skull standing in a black sports jacket with a white shirt unerneath listening to the President of SEF.

So I wanted to let you know that next week you'll be making your debut in the ring and I'll be watching you. I like what I've seen so far and if you bring that to the ring I think you'll be on your way a successful career in SEF!

Thank you and I'll make sure your impressed!

Frankie smirking a little.

You better, I'm not that easy to impress, but I have high hopes you will. Gotta go run the show though, stay and watch as it never hurts to learn everything you can!

Frankie slapping Skull on the left should lightly as he walks off making a call on his phone. Skull watching him go turns back to look ahead.

(show newcomer Skull being told by Frankie that he'll get his chance to impress in the ring next week, then hypes him to be the next big star in SEF, gives him a history lesson maybe, i'll reread his rp and play of it to give him something to go off)

Earl v. Rob Rush
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall @ 9 Minutes 23 Seconds

Kasey Winterborn v. Julie w/Taylor Andrews
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Julie via Pinfall @ 4 Minutes 28 Seconds

In the back we see Kimberly Pain leaning against the wall in the hall filing her nails dressed in blue jeans and a white tank top. Jake Voss slithers on up to her with the SEF Title over his right shoulder arrogantly showing it off as well as his chiseled chest. His ring gear on and Jake with his left arm up against the wall next to Kimberly leans in to her with a grin. She looks up not too impressed.

What do you want, champ?

Just wondering what a fine looking female like you is doing looking so bored!?

My nails!

And she goes back to filing them as Jake snarls a little, but keeps grinning.

Why don't you do something worth a damn unlike your career and do a real man like me?!

Kimberly arching her brow just chuckles a little while rolling her eyes, then outright laughs. Jake moving in closed pinning Kimberly to the wall trying to force a kiss on her. Jake licking her cheek and Kimberly shrieking a little tries shoving him back when Jake is sent to the floor from a kick to the cheek. That kick being Da Shows Ova and Kimberly against the wall stunned from being so close to the patented move by Shane Mack who stands in front of her now. Mack looking at her and down to her ample cleavage smirking at those funbags, then backs up looking down at Jake. Mack in a pair of blue jeans and old sneakers just smirks at Jake saying.

An eye for an eye son and I still ain't taken your whole eye yet!

He winks with his left eye, then turns stopping at Kimberly who just smiles at Mack saying.

Thanks for that, son of a bitch needs a lesson in treating women right.

Mack shrugging with a bit of a cocky smirk.

Yea, no doubt, but I wasn't doing that for you. That boy needs a lesson period. And Shane Mack gonna be the one to make sure he learns it well, but hey, your welcome honey and anytime you wanna have some fun...

He looks back to her cleavage winking with his right eye, then his left and back up to Kimberly who is smiling a bit cheekily.

Drop on by, I can send Sara Marie away or she can join us!

Mack winking again just walks off with a bit of an arrogant chuckle. Kimberly just looking a bit stunned shakes her head like she don't know what to think. She walks off away from where Jake tries getting up as we go back to the ring.

Tristan Darland w/Kira Darland v. Jordan Cut
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Double Count Out @ 14 Minutes 27 Seconds

Jordan whipping Tristan into a soda machine in the back charges with a clothesline. Tristan charging off the machine with his arm out too and both men go down. Frankie, the President of SEF shows up with security getting both men up and keeping them from fighting.

You want to keep this match going, then next week on WAR you go one on one again and this time its for the Internet Title!

Both men smile at that and Frankie directing them away saying.

Tonight the fight is over, so get dressed, watch the rest of the show, and wait until next week!

And away we go to an SEF backdrop that Frank Hussar stands in front of wearing his black singlet. His hair hanging down and eyes lit up determined and focused to win.

So I'm not in your league am I Jake? You thinking tonight your just going to pushover this big beast with no problem? If you do think that, your going to lose that World strap back to the man who you needed help to beat. Now hey, I never bitched about that and I am not now, just pointing out a fact. A win is a win and you won at Total Anarchy, you beat me for that World Title, but tonight I take it back! And remember, I don't care how I win either, but I will win and your going to be watching me beat the so called queen at Wrestle X!

And Frank turning to walk off leaves the view still and silent.

Jake Voss in the ring with a mic in hand as he holds the World Title to his left shoulder just smirks a bit arrogantly.

All you are is a pushover Frank Hussar and tonight I push you down the ladder to the very bottom. Tonight Jake Voss shows why he is the Defiant God of WAR!

Loud boos rain out now and Jake shaking his head now keeps his cool smirk.

I need no help beating you Frank and you'll find that out in just a few minutes, or seconds, depends on how long it takes your fat ass!? Now get out here boy, so I can make this quick and get back to my room where the real women are waiting for the real World Champion!

Jake dropping the mic lifts his title up in the air to loud boos and here comes Frank Hussar hustling to the ring. Frank sliding in as Jake rushes forward, but gets lifted up and slammed to the mat. Frank all over him with punches, but Jake escaping out of the ring just checks his mouth. Frank waving him back in as the ref holds him back to get this thing started.

Main Event
SEF World Heavyweight Championship Match
Frank Hussar v. Jake Voss(c)
Referee: Harry Hunter

Twenty five minutes in and both men are sweating with Frank all over Jake. A belly to belly throw followed by a hard clothesline turning Jake over in a three sixty. Frank with the Sick Splash and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Frank pulling Jake up into an irish whip looks for the gore, but Jake with a leapfrog runs to the ref. Jake hiding behind him and ends up kicking the ref low. Harry falling forward calls for the bell and Jake quickly gets out grabbing his belt.

Winner: Frank Hussar via Disqualification @ 26 Minutes 47 Seconds

Jake heading up to the stage where he raises the title high, but Shane Mack struts out to a huge pop from the crowd. Jake turning and gets Da Shows Ova again tonight, his title laying out beside him. Mack steps over both doing a crotch chop, then lifts up the SEF Title smirking at it yelling.

IT'LL BE MINE AGAIN!

Mack laying the belt over Jake just drops into a muscle pose bringing the crowd to their feet with cheers.

Jake taking the easy way out of the match leaves Frank Hussar disappointed, but Shane Mack laying the SEF Champ out sending a huge message his way. Been a hell of a night folks and we know that next week the Internet Title is being brought back. Jordan Cut and Tristan Darland square off again for that championship while Mack will be running a gauntlet against three women. One being The Queen of SEF, Julie, and its for the Showstoppa Title!

Bob exhaling.

Fucking Viper is trying to get that strap off Mack anyway he can. Next thing ya know Mack will be facing the whole damn roster!?

Nick saying.

Wouldn't surprise me, if Mack can keep the title next week. We'll see if he can and we'll see newcomer Skull debut who seems to have caught the prez's eye. Hope the kid can impress as SEF can always use talent a nd use them right. Until next week, have a good night!

Dark Main Event
Tag Team Match
Jake Voss & Rick Reynolds v. Shane Mack & Julie

Winners: Shane Mack & Julie via Pinfall when Julie pins Jake @ 38 Minutes 12 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock