sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 122 {6/19/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 26, 2014, 09:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

June 19th, 2013

Venue
Sports Arena in San Diego, California

WAR World Heavyweight Championship Match
Bill Roberts v. Shane Mack(c)
A rematch for the Hardcore Heartbreaker who wants to beat Mack so bad he can taste that sweet victory! Mack wanting to unify all the World Titles looks to take the SEF Title this Sunday, but is no doubt taking Bill as a serious threat. Bill a former two time WAR World Champ hasn't won the title on TV, so this could be his moment unless The Showsteala ends his dream!?
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner and still WAR World Champion: Shane Mack via Pinfall @ 36 Minutes 9 Seconds

King of SEF Semi Finals Match
Phoenix Winterborn v. Taylor Andrews
These two survived into the final round before the big finale at Golden Glory THIS Sunday on pay per view! Which one will advance to the final match to determine the King of SEF?
Referee: Josh Dobbes

Winner: Taylor Andrews via Submission @ 21 Minutes 48 Seconds

Zilus Zion v. Simon Lee Nash
Simon with a huge opportunity last week to become King of SEF got ousted in his debut match. This week though there is no pressure to be King of SEF, just to try and redebut and let us know who in the he is. So who is Simon Lee Nash? Anything like Kevin?
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Simon Lee Nash via Pinfall @ 10 Minutes 4 Seconds

King of SEF Semi Finals Match
Jordan Cut v. Scorpion
These two survived into the final round before the big finale at Golden Glory THIS Sunday on pay per view! Which one will advance to the final match to determine the King of SEF?
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Jordan Cut via Pinfall @ 16 Minutes 28 Seconds

II Championship Hardcore Match
CWS v. Rob Rush(c)
Last week saw CWS beat Rob down with a cane costing himself the title, but now finds himself with a second title match in a hardcore environment. The cane is legal and so much more, so will the drunk grab the gold or will he be denied like so many others trying to be come II Champion?
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall @ 27 Minutes 2 Seconds

Kimberly Pain v. Johnny Camaro
The return of Johnny Camaro to SEF after nearly 3 years. His opponent isn't much of a competitor, but could be a good test for Johnny to see if he has what it takes to handle SEF this time!? Can Camaro revive his career with a win and shoot to the top this time or will he flop like he did 3 years ago?
Referee: Josh Dobbes

Winner: Johnny Camaro via Disqualification when Kimberly low blows Johnny @ 11 Minutes 49 Seconds

Kimberly delivers the Painkiller to Johnny and leaves the ring.

Main Event
World Tag Team Championship Fatal 4 Way Tornado Team Match
Tristan Darland & Kira Darland v. Cool Jay Lou & Mesa v. Skull & Kasey Winterborn v. Julie(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)
Not much competition for the Tag Team Champions, though this is Taylor's second match, so will the Sexy Sensual Sweeties be up for a fatal 4 way? Jay and Mesa are former champs and very capable of regaining the gold in this environment. Perhaps Tristan and his sister Kira could pull off the upset or will Skull and Kasey come out of nowhere to win the championship gold?
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winners and still World Tag Team Championship: Julie & Taylor Andrews when Julie pins Kasey WInterborn @ 39 Minutes 11 Seconds

Julie and Taylor pose on the turnbuckles with all their gold as the ring clears out. The crowd going wild here in San Diego as Nick Miller says.

What a fucking match that was, a fucking clusterfuck of flurried action with the Sexy Sensual Sweeties commanding the ring on a hell of a WAR!

Yea, no doubt we saw some good action earlier, though I was hoping CWS would have won the II Title.

Rob hanging on to the gold keeps fighting his way to victory, but this Sunday I'm making him defend that title in a six pack tornado match!

Nick confused and Bill McLane picking a microphone up stands up lifting it to his mouth.

CUT THE MUSIC!

Julie, Taylor, stay in the ring!

Bill heading that way climbs the steps and enters the ring where Julie and Taylor look a bit confused.

Ladies, sorry for shouting, but I have a bit of an announcement to make and it concerns the both of you and the Tag Team Titles. First though, there is a matter at hand to resolve and that is a few weeks ago on WAR when a guy called SpongeBarry StonedPants attacked Frank E Dangerously and collected a few documents which were rather important. Frankie has a habit of not signing things right away as he prefers verbal to written. So Frankie is now out of a job because those documents were the papers to transfer ownership of SEF and well I have to admit, I did not sign them myself. I know who did!

Bill with that sly grin which is what earned him the nickname!

The owner has promised to reveal themself when their good and ready which is where I come into the picture as your President who will oversee all SEF and its productions! And a new WAR GM will be announced by the Owner at Golden Glory and the WAR for next week will feature a small three match tournament to name a new X Diva Champion! Which is what leads me to the next move and that is two of the World Titles. This Sunday at Golden Glory we will see a unification match between the WAR and Xtreme World Titles to form the Sports Entertainment Xtreme World Heavyweight Championship.

Taylor just a smiling steps over near Bill leaning over the mic flaunting both her titles.

Billy, Prez, whatever, come Sunday I become the true Golden Goddess that I and everyone knows I am! Shane Mack is just WARming it up for me.

Julie coming over with an arm around Taylor raising her arm in the air and Bill nodding to them just exits the ring as Nick Miller says.

So Bill is President to a new owner we don't even know, a mystery it appears and we get a new WAR GM announced at the pay per view this Sunday where all three World Titles are on the line and Mack has the possibility of walking with all three of the top belts. He has to compete twice and battling for the King of SEF crown is Jordan Cut and Taylor Andrews who have a bit of history feuding over the Xtreme World Title. Also were going to see the II Title on the line at Golden Glory in a six pack tornado match as announced by our new President. A shocker here tonight folks as were in the dark on who the Owner of SEF is now. Frankie is out and Bill McLane, Sly, is running things until we find out the Owner I guess!? Maybe the Owner will be revealed when they name a new WAR GM on Sunday? Will Mack walk out with all the World Titles or none? Whow ill become King of SEF? All questions answered in four night and we'll see ya then, so for now, goodnight.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock