sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The New Era Begins...

Started by Mesa, January 20, 2016, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesa

Pulling in back of the Rupp Arena in Lexington Kentucky is a club cab Dodge pickup and it maneuvers like a pro finding a parking spot. Not long after the engine turns off and we see Ruemash climb from the passengers side and behind him emerges Bill Roberts. Mesa climbs from the drivers side while Jay exits behind him and the four men with their bags in hand all head into the arena. Maegan Silva is quick to approach them for a interview.

"Ruemash, Bill Roberts, Mesa, Cool Jay Lou, its about time you got here. You all are in action and three of you compete in a fatal four way match for the Titan Title. Mesa, you go one on one with The Showsteala for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship, but rumor is that the champ may not even be here!?!"

Ruemash patting Maegan on the shoulder to say with a satisfied smirk.

"Easy there, we ain't sweating no one or nothing around here. The Coastal Connection is here, and maybe we took our time, but when you reach our level, you can afford to show up when you want cause there is no show without us. Like you said, Bill, Jay, and myself, we got a opportunity to strip Jordan Brooks of that Titan Title I once held. Now Jordan is a damn good wrestler and we all three know what is going on. We are being pushed to our breaking point, however, we already been past that point years ago in our individual careers, It is why we are just now banding together, but you should know that if you paid any attention to how we formed. As for Mack no showing, well I don't know, Mesa, he may have a problem with that."

Mesa quickly snaps out a response.

"Mack better give me a World Title match or his ass will regret standing me up tonight. But hey, if he no shows, maybe Bill and I can have a rematch for the Icon Title I took from him and still give everyone a great headliner!?!"

Mesa nods to Bill who nods back and says.

"Sounds good to me brother. Maybe I can walk out with the Icon and Titan Titles!?!"

They all share a friendly laugh and walk by Maegan with Jay patting the interviewer on the back as he follows his crew to their room and Anarchy of WAR cuts to a commercial.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock