sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The MacMan Family goes to The SEF Rumble for Anarchy of WAR

Started by sopshowtime69, February 09, 2016, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marijuana Man

HA...none of you fools get it, not a single one of the twenty seven wrestlers that will enter the SEF Rumble have a clue what awaits this years winner. This is the year The MacMan Family shows you the true light. Marijuana MacMan won the SEF World Heavyweight Championship six years ago from Chris Orton at the same event that hosted the rumble and now both men find themselves in the rumble competing for a spot at Wrestle X in the main event. But six years ago Chris Orton was a man coming to the end of his run on top because it was Marijuana MacMan who ended his second World Title reign. This year Chris Orton is trying to recapture his old glory, but The MacMan Family is all about so much more. The light never comes for those who cannot see it, let alone grasp it...

From the darkness comes Marijuana MacMan clad in a brown leather vest with a straw hat atop his head. That big, bushy beard concealing his face, but not that sick smile he broadcasts to the world as a proud dweller of the demon infested depths he has went to. Marijuana MacMan stares with eyes of lust for chaos as he rambles on.

"This is my moment, my time, my era, my year, my reality...HA HA HA HA HA...its all garbage!!"

A pause from The MacMan Family leader who removes his hat to flip the hair out of his face, then sets the hate back atop his head to continue on.

"You all want the rumble, so you will all claim it as your own with the same shit in a different year. But this year is different, it is bigger, it is going to contain some of the greatest wrestlers to ever step into SEF, however, it will also contain a couple of the worst ever in the history of professional wrestling. And hey, Drew, Phoenix, that is something going for the two of you to be singled out as the worst of the worst, so you have that drawing attention to yourselves. The thing of it is, that is something you don't want attention over because it will only see you suffer a fate worse than death. To be known worldwide as the guys who can't get over as legit competition, to be forever known as the political pair of pansies. Looks ok from an appearance, but once you bring them in and work with them, they crumble at the first sign of pressure from performing on a stage bigger than any other they ever been on. They all crumble because they have no idea what it is like to perform on a grand stage like Wrestle X, let alone the on going SEF saga that burns from town to town week after week. They all fall down around us strong survivors that continue to wage war. None are stronger than the bloodlines that run in my family, so join us or die!"

Marijuana MacMan spreading his arms out with palms facing out and Josh Diabolical appears to his right while Dead Dawg lingers behind him to the left, both looking ragged and rough from their years in SEF. The MacMan Family leader just keeps smiling with a sick lust for violence.

"Josh Diabolical is loathing every single person who got a hand out in SEF because this man never hand a hand offered to him. He was beat down ladder and pushed down through political campaigning that only hurt this company. Josh is going to the rumble with the same mindset, to make this his year, but he has a deeper cause man. He and I are family with our brother Dead Dawg who is just here for the cause as you may or may not be able to see. We are going to teach a lesson to not just the individuals who got a hand out, but to SEF as a whole that you don't mess with family. This is our business, this is our playground to conduct our business, and I, Marijuana MacMan, am taking control of the merry go round, so round and round we go, where we stop no one knows...HA HA HA"

The MacMan Family leader laughing loud with his head thrown back, then Josh Diabolical looking eery shouts.

"JOIN US OR DIE!!"

Then a flash to commercial break getting ready for Anarchy of WAR.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock