menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Rematch @ The Rumble

Started by mack, January 20, 2017, 07:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(((Four score and several years ago, The Showsteala led SEF into a future so bright that it left the company prone to a blindside attack by a group of haters who have been trying to bring down the biggest wrestling promotion in town. Its been three years and SEF has struggled, it has suffered, but its all or nothing now. Three years is too long to go without a consistent show to follow, so SEF is either out after this or moves on to the brighter future the company was heading for.)))

Head for the door whore, I got to get to...fuck, where the hell is the Rumble gonna be at again!?

(Mack sitting up in a cheap hotel bed with a sheet covering his lower half and rubs his face getting the long blonde hair out of his face. A beard of stubble like its been a couple days since he found a razor and Mack gets out of bed letting the sheet drop to grab a flip phone from his jeans that lay on a table. He dials a number and puts the phone to his ear waiting until someone answers.)

Hey, where the hell is the Rumble at?

(A voice that sounds like Frankie Malone can be heard.)

The Palace Mack, its at The Palace of Auburn Hills, you remember, the place you dreamed of being when we were in Flint freezing our asses of in those abandoned factories!?!

(Mack smirking like he remembers and hangs up the phone letting it drop on his jeans, then calls out to the girl putting on a cheap fur coat over her mini skirt and bikini top.)

Hey, you ain't got to go sweetheart, The Rumble is coming to my home, so get yo ass back in bed and let's mess around until Sunday!!

(Mack pulling her coat off and bends the girl over the bed causing a fade to black.)

Daddy Mack

Earlier This Morning in Detroit

(The Showsteala walks up the old wooden steps wearing jeans and a grey hoodie to the equally old house sitting on Mack Avenue. It is a calm, but cloudy day, little dark in Detroit from all the smog, but Mack just walking in the front door after unlocking it and shuts the door behind him.)

Present Time in Auburn Hills

(A knock on the dressing room door of The Showsteala by Greg Boone and it opens to reveal Mack shirtless with a pair of jeans and that sarcastic grin already lit up and ready to unload something no one ever been able to keep up with. Greg appearing indifferent as he asks.)

"So Mack, or rather, The Showsteala, how are the knees!?"

(Greg smiling like he knows about Mack's knees while Mack seems to not be phased as he snaps back.)

Feel like I been shot a few times, but other than that I can snap off a kick quicker than you can blink, so I'm doing just fine, about you Booney!?!

(Greg gulps and looks down to Mack's leg which remains still and The Showsteala just remains the same with that grin. Greg asking.)

"Alright, well tonight man, its the SEF Rumble pay per view with the headline being the rumble match involving forty wrestlers in just a over the top rope battle royal. No X-Cage this year, but a big match with a big opportunity for who could be your challenger if you beat Ruemash in the main event. Wrestle X rematch Mack, this what you wanted!?"

(Mack shrugging.)

Well I'd be a fool to turn it down and I ain't no fool despite what many may think. I could care less for a rematch at all because I got a bigger agenda than continuing to hunt for gold, but make no mistake about it, I will be back in the title hunt one day, and if Ruemash ain't careful, I just may have to make that strap he wears look better than he can. Robbie is doing fine in my humble opinion, but hey, what do you think Greg?

(The Showsteala smirking a bit smug now and Greg just says.)

"I think he did good following up on beating you for the title, though he did not have many chances in SEF to display himself as the champion. I did see him at some indy shows and he is in the right condition, perhaps better than last year at Wrestle X, so you-"

(Mack cuts him off.)

Yea, I know Greg, I may have been at a few of those shows, though I did find myself overseas for a couple months as I been keeping myself conditioned for that ring. So there is no doubt that The Showsteala is going to go over himself as always and if Ruemash wants to keep that title, he better draw quicker than I!

(The Showsteala turns quick to snap up his right leg an inch from Greg's jaw, then Mack falls back inside the room laughing as he kicks the door shut. Greg just walks away scowling and a fade to black.)

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock