menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Old News Chris, You're Old News

Started by G o D, January 22, 2017, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G o D

"That title is old, a lot of history too, but this f--king belt needs to be replaced. However, the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion will never be replaced, so Chris Orton better not even bother showing up to the SEF Rumble!"

(Viper sits in a large leather chair in a room too dark to see where he is at. The AoW World Title belt propped up on display in front of him on a small table with Viper dressed in all leather, jacket zipped up and a pair of gloves covering his hands which rest on the arms of the chair. His dark eyes peering over the belt to show his focus on this Sunday night in The Palace at Auburn Hills Michigan.)

"Chris, go home. You do not belong in a ring with the Dominant Player. You were lucky I saw something in you once and chose you to be my World Champ, but then you let me down, so I took that title and here I sit as the champion, not you. See how easy I can give it to you and take it away. You and this belt have in common the fact that you are both losing your luster. The difference, this belt can be traded in for a new one because the champion holding it deserves better than you ever did when you wore it. You Chris, you are at the end of your rope, hanging on to a thread that is ready to give away at any second. You had your fifteen minutes of fame several years ago as World Heavyweight Champion, you had your year, your moment in the sun, but guys like you don't understand when to leave. You think because you were on top of SEF one time that you can do it again, that you are better than anyone else. No Chris, you had a good year and then got to be the man for one year where as guys like myself are the man for life. Guys like me know when to pick their moments and relish in them or lay low until its mine for the taking again. Its quite simple I suppose Chris, I have longevity, you do not know how to last a lifetime. Don't get me wrong, we will all remember Chris Orton and what he did back in two thousand nine, your rookie year in two thousand six, but if you continue to hang on to a thread of your career that is dangling to an end, well Chris, you will be remembered for the man who couldn't accept when is time was over. We will never forget the pain you forced us to endure by trying to get back glory you lost too long ago to ever recapture. Your time is up Chris Orton, you are on the verge of becoming SEF's biggest joke if you do not give up this silly notion that you can go toe to toe with me. Twenty one years I been doing this for a living, honing my craft to be excellent beyond anyone's highest expectations and I be damned if some kid calling himself the CKO is in my league. I don't call myself anything I haven't earned by out playing everybody in my way to be the best. I mean hell, I can be arrogant as anyone and tell you I will not even break a sweat this Sunday because metaphorically, that is true Chris. I will sweat literally, but playing you Chris, owning your presence in that ring will be like taking candy from a newborn. So maybe you should go to back to grade school after this Sunday and leave the wrestling to real men of SEF!?!"

(A sick, slick smirk crossing Viper's face as he realizes how amazingly off Chris Orton is about what Viper will say, so he seems to wrap this up.)

"I know you all too well Chris, and I will never give you another chance again. The evolution of Chris Orton ends by my hands because I will kill your legacy in SEF. This title will not be yours and it never will be, nor will any other title you decide to go after because I will not allow it. I will hunt you down until you are done with SEF. The day you end your career here is the day I stop hunting you down, but the beauty is, the hunt is not a hard one because you are simply too slow to get out of my grasp. It won't be me hunting you, more like me trampling you into the ground and call it a burial, I don't care. You are a joke Chris, you will not shock anyone because you can't. You are a mediocre talent who had his moment in the sun years ago and at this point in time, Jordan Cut is a bigger name than Chris Orton. At least that guy would pose a threat to taking this title away from me. You Chris, you are not a threat to me. Your little facts are somewhat accurate, but are too irrelevant to make a difference in the outcome of our match. That is why I am called the Dominant Player by everyone else while you have to label yourself a nickname. I earned mine by outplaying better talent than you, so I am done with this and I will wait for that bell to ring, dismantle you physically and move on, but rest assured, if you do not go away after this match, I will make sure you do, the Deadly Venom Faction will end your evolution because of your failure to adapt, that means you shall perish!!"

(Viper rising from his chair to steps around the title and look to someone we can't see while saying.)

"You like that sweetie? Come show thy master your lust for my dominance!"

(A head of ruby red hair curled up exotically moves in front of Viper keeping her face for only the World Champ to see, then moves down to his waist level. A zipper is heard and then the ruby red curls are bouncing as Viper lets out a sick, demonic laugh.)

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock