menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Clank or Clink, either way, the CoC goes ALL out on Anarchy

Started by CoC, October 27, 2017, 06:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"So the GM doesn't even have the time to know who he is booking, doesn't seem to care about doing a good job, but oh well, at least I got the main event slot. And Jason Status, I got you one on one."

(Cliff O Clink leaning back on a metal chair in the locker room in old blue jeans, ring boots, and a SEF Rebel Yell shirt. The Revolution Title laying across his right knee and his hands resting on his lap as the CoC looks calmer than usual.)

"Jason, a former champion in SEF, though it feels like a long time ago, so what have ya done lately, I mean, besides beat up Simon Lee Nash!?!"

(Cliff amused by that and smirks a little.)

"I mean hey, I guess I could do it more, might be fun, I don't know, the guy seems lackluster to me, but maybe I just like fighting too much!?! Hopefully you like to fight hard Jason cause tonight its gonna be a fight for this title. Everytime I enter that ring I represent the Revolution Championship whether its on the line or not, I am the Revolution! What are you Jason, besides someone obsessed with the Nash family?!"

(Cliff still smirking.)

"Its ok by me though, torture the kid and his sister, I don't give a crap what you do in your spare time, as long as you bring a fight to Anarchy tonight. I got one way I am moving in SEF and that is up. Cause ya see Jason..."

(Cliff lifting the Revolution Title off his knee to be level with his head, then says with a bit of a sneer.)

"You see this Jason, this is what Anarchy is all about, the Revolution...Championship."

(Cliff lowering the title and stands up slinging it over his left shoulder, then heads out of the room as we fade to black.)

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock