Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Nationwide Arena in Cleveland, Ohio

Theme Music

Match 1: Tag Team
Betty Nan Dudley & Cousin Nykki v. Sexy Sensual Sweeties
Referee: Doug Melvin

Betty and Taylor lock up struggling to get the upperhand. Taylor forcing Betty into the corner of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties and Julie reaching in for the tag. The Queen with an elbow to Betty allows Taylor to take down the Dudley girl with a hip toss. Julie entering the ring with a leap to the top rope lands a 450 splash on Betty and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Queen getting to her feet stomping on Betty's chest, then pulls the Dudley girl up intoa suplex. Julie getting up to tage Taylor who flies in off the top rope with a senton bomb. Betty rolling to her corner to tag her cousin. Nykki moving into the ring to meet Taylor with elbows to the jaw backing the Golden Gal against the ropes and whips her across the ring. Taylor springing back and Nykki ready to hit with a spinning heel kick, but the Golden Gal ducking and hitting the other side of the ring. Taylor bounces back to hit an sto on Nykki and lock in the T & A. Nykki screaming and thrashing around trying to get free and Taylor with a leg scissors on her. Betty comes in, but Julie meets her with a running dropkick sending the Dudley girl tumbling out of the ring. Nykki finally taps out.

Winners: Sexy Sensual Sweeties

Match 2: Triple Threat
Tristan Darland v. Akbar Kali v. Super Mack
Referee: Bill McLane

All three men move into the middle of the ring and Tristan rushes Super Mack with a clothesline, then turns to trade punches with Akbar who gets beaten into a corner. Tristan with an irish whip to Akbar takes him across the ring and Super Mack cuts Tristan down with a tackle to the mat. Super Mack laying in punches to the Darland, then pops up to catch Akbar with a powerslam into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Super Mack getting up to get put down with Taking Care of Business from Tristan. Akbar sturggling to get up and Tristan turning to him rips the arabian up in a firemans carry. Akbar slides down to drop Tristan with a russian leg sweep and egts up springing off the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick sending the Darland out of the ring. Akbar heading up to now and flies off with the Arabian Aerial Assault on Super Mack floating into the pin to end the match.

Winner: Akbar Kali

Main Event: Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Shady Smack & Marijuana Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock comes over the pa lighting up the crowd like no one can. The Mack strutting out all smiles and cocky as usual gliding to the ring in his gear.  The Showsteala hopping to the apron and steps in circling around into his muscle pose, then Mack pops up in a crotch chop. The Mack laying on his bed in a corner with the Hardcore Hotel sign blinking overhead on the ropes. The vacancy sign glows as Mack lays back on the bed lifting a microphone up with that sarcastic smile glowing too.

Well whasss uuuppp all ya all mthafuckas!?!?!?!?

The crowd popping for that ol' school verse.

Tonight be a fatal four way for The Mack who main events like he should be doing. Anarchy was ok last Friday, but had The Mack been headlining that show, it may have actually turned out to be a tad bit better!?! Then again, The Mack was there and stealing the show as always, just as I do every Wednesday right here on WAR! But hey, we got this Hardcore Hotel set up cause my ol' buddy Viper, well, Marijuana Mack as he wants to be called now, he wanted to be here. So ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for the Dominant Player, the King of Gods, the original Viper, mister mary jane mack!

"Hail To The King" by Avenged Sevenfold comes trickling through the pa and builds up to a heavy jam as the lights fade to a dark blue. A spotlight shines down to the stage where Marijuana Mack steps into sporting the shaggy beard and hair, a red suede dress shirt unbuttoned. The Owner of SEW and SEF COO swaggers to the ring in a pair of loose blue jeans and black airwalks with a silver chain hanging from his belt. Marijuana Mack heads up the steps and through the ropes calling for his own microphone, then stands before The Mack staring with those ice cold dark blue eyes at his old friend and rival. The Mack just lays there eyeballing the boss back and grins ever so sarcastically. Marijuana Mack lifting the mic up with that coldness which is evident through his words as well.

So here we are Mack and yes, you are The Mack, you are Daddy Mack, Shane Mack, The Showsteala, Ultimate Rebel, Extreme Icon, and holder of so many damn titles, you probably forgot more of them than I!?!

The Mack shrugging like he don't care and laughs.

Probably!

Marijuana Mack still cold to it all.

You and I go way back and that is why I wanted to check into the Hardcore Hotel one more time cause it may be my last!?

The crowd buzzing a bit confused as The Mack shows some as well.

What do you mean by that brotha?

The boss just remains cold.

I mean I may not be here for long, as a matter of fact, I know I won't be.

The Mack intrigued, yet shows that sarcasm.

Well where ya going ol' buddy?

Marijuana Mack responds with that coldness.

I need to go for I have done enough for this company, after all, I am not The Mack. That is why I wanted you to come here so bad in the beginning, I knew you wouldn't let the place die. Sure, I did my part, I kept SEF alive for any years, but when The Mack was absent, it was never the same. Something was always missing, even when I ripped your name to carry this company, they knew it wasn't THE Mack, you.

The boss pointing a finger to The Mack.

That is why everyone was always chanting for you when they had Marijuana Mack, they wanted The Mack. It was a fun time though, we had some memorable moments which I am sure you saw for I know ya were watching.

The Mack nodding yea with a smart ass grin.

Of course, gotta keep up with the program if I'm to waltz back in and steal the show on the drop of a dime like I did in fact do. Now Viper, why the big reveal of all this shit, why you spilling it to me and the rest of the world?

Marijuana Mack just keeps that coldness about him as he says.

Because my power is coming to an end. When I busted my ass to overthrow Fate four years ago, I knew what I was doing was not for me, it would not keep me in power. It was for the anomynous Owner no one remembers because no ones knows who in the fuck it is. At least no one who would spill the beans!

Finally a crack in Marijuana Mack's expression to show a slight grin of cockiness.

That's right, it was you, that mystery dude, Whitney Marret, and Fate who were the true blue owners of SEF since it formed in '02. Then Fate weaseled his way into gaining more stock? How the fuck did that happen?

Marijuana Mack coldly shrugs.

I forget exactly the process he went through, but Fate gained control because he was a man I trusted to handle business. Problem is, he handled it by trying to kill what we all worked so hard to build.

The Mack nodding yes.

No doubt, glad he lost that battle, but back to your power coming to an end. Why is it ending?

Marijuana Mack just coldly and calmly responds.

Because all good things must come to an end.

The Mack just rolling his eyes and grinning sarcastically.

Except when your as good as The Showsteala, but seriously Viper, why all this, why now, what the fuck is going on?

The Owner just smirking a slight bit more now and Shady Smack comes out from under the ring running around it with a bottle of jack daniels in hand. Shady slides in the ring drinking up some of the liquor and hands it to The Mack who takes a swig and kicks the midget down. Marijuana Mack just watching with those cold eyes and says.

Why now is because its only a matter of time until it has to happen, until a contract expires. However, Whitney Marret is coming with me and so are the kids, their my family.

Shady jumping on the bed to kick The Mack in his nuts and jumps down running past Marijuana Mack. The boss catching The Mack with a kick to his head, then yanks him off the bed into the Unforgiven. Marijuana Mack standing up and Shady comes up near him doing crotch chops, then the boss turns to kick the midget down. The SEW Owner pulls up Shady to deliver a stiff powerbomb to the mat, then walks off to the back.

Main Event Match: Fatal 4 Way
The Mack v. Simon Lee Nash v. Jordan Cut v. Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Simon and Jordan colliding with punches as The Mack lays back on the turnbuckles. Phoenix eyeing Mack and runs into Simon with a clothesline taking the Light Heavyweight Champ down. Phoenix turns to Jordan with a kick to the midsection and delivers a suplex to the cool one. Simon catching Phoenix with clubs to the back, but Phoenix getting up charges into the son of Nash taking him into a corner. The Mack still on the turnbuckles lays in the opposite corner flipping his hair back arrogantly. Phoenix with an irish whip to Simon sends him towards The Mack who stands up on the turnbuckle leaping up as Simon hits the corner, then The Showsteala drops down to the side taking Simon down with a headscissors. The Mack rolling to his feet past Phoenix who turns to eat Da Shows Ova. Jordan going for The Cutter on Mack, but gets shoved to the ropes and clotheslined to the floor. The Mack rolling back into the ring over the top rope and gets pulled up for a back suplex by Simon. Mack rolling over to his feet and leaps up with a dropkick to Simon's back. Mack getting up to kick Simon in the midsection and deliver the Mack Attack. Jordan sliding back in the ring catches Mack with a clothesline and the cool one hammering The Showsteala with punches. Jordan pulls Mack up for the Rock Bottom, but gets elbows to his head and taken down with a german suplex bridged into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack rolling up to get a european uppercut from Jordan and returns it right back. Jordan with a knee to the midsection whips Mack to the ropes looking for a powerslam. Mack rolling through to his feet and flies back at Jordan taking him down with a roundhouse kick to the head. Mack heading to the top rope soaring off to plant X into Jordan's chest, then pops up all cocky and dances around. Phoenix gets up and moves in to hit Mack with the Reign of Fire. Simon charges at Phoenix for a spear, but the American Tradition leapfrogging him. Simon whipping around gets caught in the FireStorm and Phoenix going for the pin gets caught with a kick to the head from Jordan. The cool one yanking the American Tradition up to nail The Cutter on him and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Jordan Cut

The Mack on his feet just a second too late to break the fall and nods to Jordan who jumps up a bit cocky. Jordan getting in Mack's face and The Showsteala shoves him back, then snaps off Da Shows Ova sending the winner of the match down. Mack dancing over him as "Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays for The Showsteala.

Dark Main Event Match: Singles
Jordan Cut v. The Mack
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner:
The Mack via DQ when Jordan uses a steel chair @ 17 Minutes 41 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock