sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 147 {12/11/13}

Started by ropsef4832, December 13, 2013, 11:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on December 11th, 2013
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WAR GM's OFFICE

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois

Theme Music

Match one: Triple Threat
SEX World Heavyweight Championship
Tristan Darland v. Billy Nuts Dexter v. Akbar Kali(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Tristan and Billy ready to go as Akbar sits back in a corner, so the Dexter and Darland start the match by trading punches with each other. Akbar keeps away from the action as Billy a bit quicker and rocks Tristan to a corner. The Darland with a knee to Billy's midsection and turns him into the corner unloading with punches. Akbar from behind with a forearm to Tristan's back and drags him down in a reverse facelock and drops into ddt on the back of the Darland's head. Billy runs out of the corner with a kick to Akbar's head and turns to pick up the World Champ and spin around slamming him down with a spinebuster. The Dexter heading to the top rope and flies off with a senton bomb to Akbar and leans back in the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Tristan meeting Billy to his feet with a clothesline sending the Dexter back down and the Darland with stomps to both Billy and Akbar. The Darland lifting Akbar up to run him into a corner burying his shoulder to the World Champ's midsection. Tristan lifts him to the top rope and climbs up for a superplex. Billy staggers up to make his way over and get under Tristan lifting the Darland up to slam him down with a powerbomb as Akbar is suplexed across the ring to slam down hard bouncing towards the opposite corner. Billy crawling over Tristan into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Dexter stumbling up to pull Akbar up and looks for a cutter, but the World Champ twisting into a neckbreaker. Akbar still feeling the effects of the superplex pulls himself up in a corner, catches his breath and sees Tristan kneeling up. The World Champ running out at the Darland, but Tristan ducking around Akbar to hit him with Taking Care Of Business. Billy off the ropes slamming Tristan down with a shoulderblock, then waits for the Darland to stand, kicks him in the midsection and delivers a stunner. Tristan bouncing over near the ropes and rolls out to the floor as Billy heads to the top rope flying off with the Dexter Dive to Akbar. Billy into the pin to end the match.

Winner: Billy Nuts Dexter

Match two: Singles
Betty Nan Dexter v. Kimberly Pain
Referee: Nykki Dee

Both women into a lock up struggling for position, but Betty clamping on a side headlock. Kimmy shoving her to the ropes and gets knocked down with a shoulderblock. Betty running to the ropes and skips back over Kimmy to spring off the other side of the ring looking for a spear. Kimmy into a leapfrog and turns looking for a chick kick. Betty ducking the kick and grabs Kimmy in a waistlock executing a german suplex flipping miss Pain over to her stomach. Betty climbing to the top rope as Kimmy gets up and the Dexter girl flipping off into the Dexter Drop on miss Pain into the pin to end the match.

Winner: Betty Nan Dexter

Match three: Singles
Johnny Camaro v. Brady Henderson
Referee: Bill McLane

A mad dash across the ring from Johnny who leaps into a calf kick sending Brady scrambling to the mat and popping up to get hammers into the ropes from elbows. Johnny whipping Brady across the ring and flies at him for a spinning wheel kick, but the Henderson ducking and coming off the ropes into a dropkick. Brady with a scoop slam on Johnny near a corner where he climbs up to the top and flies off into an elbow drop across the chest. Johnny rolling away as Brady gets up stalking him to deliver the Vampire Black Out and make the pin to win the match.

Winner: Brady Henderson

Main Event: Hardcore Hotel
Host: The Mack
Guests: Danika

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa as The Mack lays across his red satin bed in the corner of the ring under the Hardcore Hotel sign blinking on the ropes with the vacancy sign glowing. Mack laid back in his ring gear sporting a black sleeveless tee reading The Showsteala across the front in red. A microphone loosely gripped in his hand is held to his lips which form a sarcastically arrogant smirk with those baby blues flashing a glazy gaze of lust for light.

Welcome all ya all crazy muthafuckas once again to hottest, highest rated segment in SEF and anywhere around this goddamn globe!!!

A loud pop from the crowd and Mack unaffected by the masses as usual just rolls on like only he can.

So I checked out this hottie with a nice body and learned she be here to compete, so I invited her on out and just a wondering what she be smoking!?! She here to fuck or fight or do it all like ol' D-Mack been doing for, uh, fuck, whatever time I been doing it all?!?! Her name, oh yea, uh, Danika I think, forget her last name?!? So honey pie, if you wanna fight or fuck, come on out and let us know what your here for!?! You ready to reveal it all in the Hardcore Hotel? You ready to compete in this very ring with the best talent around the world? Or ya just ready to party all night long?

Mack showing us all he be ready to do it all with them eyes a focused in behind the sarcastic cockiness. He lays back flicking his hair back arrogantly keeping the mic loosely held in his hand as "Still I Rise" by Nikki Minaj plays over the pa. A hot blonde struts out sexually wearing a teeny black bikini with white straps stripped a little with black. Her large tits hanging nearly out of the top as she shakes her ass down the ramp letting the guys go nuts. The Mack watching her with lust in his eyes, but not much impressed, just cocky as ever. Danika climbing the ring steps with bare feet and those legs making a wonderful ass as she bends over the middle rope  giving a picture that would make a million nerds cream in their pants. She makes her way over to the bed and just crawls over Mack straddling his lap and pushing down on his abs looking at him with a lustful fuck expression. Mack lifting the mic for her and she just drops down kissing his chest, then sliding down to pull his tights back and start sucking his cocking right there in the Hardcore Hotel. The Mack laying back with his arms behind his head all cocky now with his cock out and in Danika's mouth who really works hard. Everyone on their feet for this and thousands of cellphones in their air trying to get the best shot while Mack obviously has the best seat in the house right now. He just keeps smirking sarcastically arrogant as Danika goes to town on his cock. Danika kneeling up to untie her bottom and slide her shaved pussy over Mack's cock sliding down the shaft. She unties her top letting them big titties bounce as she rides The Mack in the Hardcore Hotel. Danika moaning and arching back in pleasure letting screams echo through the arena while The Mack lays back loving it, but grinning sarcastically arrogant as ever.

Main Event Match: 6 Person Tag Team Match
The Mack + Julie + Tina v. Jordan Cut + Simon Lee Nash + Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Tina starting the match against Phoenix and they lock up with the Golden Gal going around into a hammerlock on the American Tradition. Phoenix with a back elbow, but Tina ducking and grabbing the American Tradition's legs to trip him down to his stomach. Tina floating around into a front facelock and buries knees to Phoenix's head, then pulls him up and backs into her corner. Mack tags in and delivers a kick to Phoenix's midsection, then pulls him into a side headlock dragging him over to the mat and leans back squeezing the American Tradition's head. Phoenix trying to fight up, but gets taken down with a bulldog and Mack keeps the headlock on leaning back with an arrogant smile. Phoenix trying to roll Mack back for a pin, but The Showsteala rolling through to his feet. Phoenix getting up, but gets a boot to the skull from Mack who leaps up with a stomp to the American Tradition's forehead. Mack pulling Phoenix up to deliver a few hard chops to his chest backing him to the corner he don't want to be in. A tag to Julie brings in The Queen who works with Mack to deliver a double suplex on Phoenix. Julie dropping a few elbows to Phoenix's chest, then locks on a short arm scissors, but releases once Phoenix begins to fight out. The Queen on her feet and bouncing off the ropes into a running dropkick, but gets caught and catapulted over the top rope. Julie hanging on and falls back into the ring crawling for her corner as Phoenix rolls towards his own. Jordan making the tag, but Julie tags out as well. Tina rushes in to duck a clothesline from Jordan and leaps into a dropkick to Simon sending him to the floor. Tina gets up to get rocked back down with a spear from Jordan who goes for the pin,

ONE

Mack flies in with a kick to the back of the cool cutter's head. Phoenix tackling Mack to a corner, but here comes Julie with clubs to the American Tradition's back and pulls him out to nail the Dirty Drop. Jordan with Tina up looking for The Cutter, but the Golden Gal shoves him away and right into Da Shows Ova. Tina off the ropes into an sto on Jordan to take him down into the T & A making the cool cutter tap out.

Winners: Mack, Julie, & Tina

Here comes Viper from seemingly nowhere as everyone was focused on the match with a bit of action at the end and the SEF COO cuts Mack in half with Venom. Viper on his feet in black leather pants, boots, and a black tee with his hair hanging down a bit wet. He stares down Julie who comes in the ring standing with Tina ready to take on the Dominant Player. Viper just motioning to take their boy outta here and the Sexy Sensual Sweeties exiting the ring to help Mack out. The SEF COO calling for a microphone and gets it to say with a sick, twisted, sadistic smirk.

No hard feelings Mack and I'm sure ya owe me one, but hey brother, whatever happens is always best for business when its Mack versus Viper. Which is why at Apocalypse, if no one has the balls to step into the DOGG Fight against you, then I will. But that isn't entirely the reason I came out here. For one, I just felt like making sure my presence is felt and your all reminded of who the hell Viper is. Second, I would like to shout out to Kristin Fox who seems to not want to appear on the Hardcore Hotel because she does not trust me. Well she shouldn't trust me, she is a fool to pass up the opportunity I have for her, then again, maybe she isn't a strong enough businesswoman to handle my offer. As much as she wants to believe she is in Whitney Marret's league, Kristin Fox is a far cry from being anywhere near the true dominant woman of the wrestling ring.  Thing is Kristin, this would be your chance to earn your stripes and try to create a legacy as Whitney did for herself, plus its not about trusting me. Its why I did indeed call ya out to the Hardcore Hotel, cause norm is right, The Mack will only flatter you. No reason to feel the way you do about him for it only proves you were fooled by my impersonation of Mack. Besides Kristin, if I wanted to do you harm, I wouldn't need to call you out in the open. I could dismantle your entire family with the snap of my fingers, that's how easy you would all crumble beneath me. So be as strong as you claim to be and hell, if Whitney Marret wants to show up on the Hardcore Hotel to give you peace of mind, she can, but any of your family, any boy toy you got kissing your ass, they best keep away from me or I will kill them.

Viper dead serious, but that sickness in his eyes evidently worse with that sadistic smirk.

Now I got other reasons for being out here besides reminding you all who the true master of the SEF world is for there is no one who ever out played me. But Jordan Cut, despite his string of losses recently, I think he deserves a shot at a champion who hasn't defended their title in a while. A man Jordan has been teaming with, Simon Lee Nash, so next week on WAR, Kira Darland, listen up and book this. Jordan Cut versus Simon Lee Nash for the Light Heavyweight Title in a DO or DIE match for Jordan. Either he wins that golden strap or loses his place in this company and I will personally see to it he is gone. Now to Kira Darland, I got another match in mind for next week on WAR and that is a World Title contenders match to find out who gets a shot at Apocalypse, so get creative, Darland, and make sure to include your brother Tristan. You can add whoever else you want to the match and make any stipulation you want, hell, make your brother compete in a handicapped match if ya want, be creative sweetcheeks. You can all bet your ass I will create a few more moments that are very memorable before this year is up and who knows, maybe one of those will be in another DOGG Fight with The Mack!?!

Viper just smirking a bit arrogant now, but still looking sick as ever and the COO drops the mic to make his exit from the ring as "Hail To The King" by Avenged Sevenfold plays over the pa.

Betty Nan Dexter walks out of the arena towards a silver car parked in the lot and here comes Billy Nuts behind her, both in blue jeans. Betty with a matching jacket a bag rolling behind her while Billy sports a long cleaved back shirt while carrying a couple duffel bags. He catches up to Betty smacking her ass and saying a bit sarcastic.

Ready to go, sis?!

Betty shaking her head no.

Don't call me that, I was beginning to like you. And yea, I'll be ready, but don't you need to get your championship belt?

Billy nodding yes as they approach the trunk of the car.

Yea, getting the nameplate put on, then we can head for the next town, sis?!

Billy tossing his bags in the trunk with a sarcastic smirk while Betty slaps him on the shoulder.

If you want to get more private with me you better knock that shit off. Who we play in the ring stays there, got it!?

Billy nodding yes and loads Betty's bag in the trunk, then slams it shut when a car slams into both of them pinning them against their car. Akbar Kali driving the white car that slammed into the Dexter's who look through the windshield in pain and anger. Then Akbar can be seen pressing a button on a small device in his hand causing his car to explode from the engine and engulf all three in flames. Akbar's car exploding, then the other car explodes and flames burn on with no life coming from them.

Dark Main Event Match: Singles
Wrestling Underground Heavyweight Championship
A Native Americano v. The Mack(c)
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner:
The Mack via Pinfall @ 26 Minutes 48 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock