menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Viper, Whitney Marret, & Kristin Fox Check Into The Hardcore Hotel

Started by Showsteala, December 16, 2013, 10:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

"Lowlife" by Kid Rock plays over the pa and so begins another week of WAR! The Mack strutting on out with a swagger in his step, but a sarcastic grin letting us know he's back and better than eva! Skipping to the ring past the sea of hands outstretched to get a touch as The Mack moves by without a care. The Mack hopping to the ring apron and spinning inside circling arrogantly around to drop into a muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop. His attire the same as last time, so maybe Mack didn't even change out of black sleeveless tee reading The Showsteala across the front and his ring gear? He just flashes them baby blues oozing sarcasm as he slides across the bed in the corner with the Hardcore Hotel sign blinking overhead on the ropes. The vacancy sign glowing and Mack a grinning wide as he loosely picks up the microphone leaning on his elbow looking like a cocky chesire cat.

So this week we got three power players stepping into the Hardcore Hotel, but the business they all be playing is political for none of my guests are active wrestlers in SEF. Viper and Whitney retired from competition after having enough and damn well deserve to be where they are now. Viper has some offer for this Kristin Fox chick who seems to know enough to not trust the Dominator. But trust me Kristin when I say that the only agenda I got is outshining you and everyone else in this ring with me on any given night. Understand this sweetheart, I ain't here for any reason except one, to steal the spotlight away from you and the rest and you ain't even a threat to me cause your some businesswoman not even here to compete it looks like. You claim to have had some huge match with Whitney and act like your someone because of it, but until you go one on one with The Mack, you ain't done shit. Whitney Marret is a woman I will admit to admiring for she has revolutionized this sport for women. Thing is, I have always been one of her biggest fans and not just cause I'd fuck her anytime she wanted The Mack. I had many good matches with her and I remember losing to her, winning against her, and loving it all. Whitney had her time and doesn't need to do anything more, however, I know she wants to and I don't blame her. The Mack's time has been running nonstop and in no hurry of ending for I am in a different league, I just don't act like it because I can get away with it, I can do whatever the fuck I want, or whoever. Cause once I step in this ring, ain't no one out classes me, out shines me, or out performs me. Nobody steals my show, so ya all better get used to seeing a whole lot of me and if ya expect to be the biggest star you can be, ya better be ready to go head on with The Mack. Until you do, Kristin, or any one of the young hopefuls in the back watching this and wanting to stand out from the pack, until you go one on one with The Mack, you aren't going anywhere.

A rousing bit of cheers from the respectful crowd who do hate The Mack's antics often enough, but he's too damn good at making them hate, so they gotta show love as well. Mack soaking it up like some sun rays and just beams with a grin of cockiness and sarcasm showing he don't give a fuck.

Now them, enough of the dribble and on to the show cause tonight its about Viper's big offer to this girl coming outta nowhere to enter the mainstreams world of wrestling for her first big run. Whether she be helping run things or stepping in this ring, I don't know? Does Kristin Fox wrestle full time? I heard she had the match with Whitney, but was it a one time deal? Does she only do a few matches here and there or does she ever wrestle full time anywhere? Maybe we'll find out tonight just as we will hopefully find out what is up Viper's many sleeves of devious, sadistic plays? And Whitney Marret is supposed to join us to give Kristin peace of mind, but the only piece she needs is laying on this bed to make sure she is safe. Viper ain't pulling shit out here in the Hardcore Hotel cause he knows The Mack will stand up for anyone who deserves it. Plus his ass has a kick coming for spearing me in half last week on WAR and chances are its coming his way tonight. But we'll get through this offer first and let all the cards play out and who knows, maybe I'll let it go or just find him in the back and knock his ass out, ya never know!?!

The crowd popping for Mack knowing that is very true, ya never know what The Mack will do, except grin like a sarcastic cocky prick waving arrogant asshole.

So who's it gonna be first? Who's coming out to check their ass into the Hardcore Hotel? Viper, you wanna come out and lay your offer down? Or is one of these fine females gonna come let The Mack ogle their large breasts and pretty faces?!? Maybe Whitney can come out first and give me a real piece?!? Or is Kristin ready to get down to business and come out to lure Viper from his shadows? Hell Kris, I don't care who you wanna invite down myself, bring a few girls for me if ya want, but I know Viper may be pissed and no show if ya try to bring protection and no telling what he'd do to them. Besides, its like I said, ain't no one gonna have that problem out here except Viper cause his jaw will be hurting by the end of the night.

Mack semi serious with those baby blues letting us know he down for business, but ready to play. A sarcastic grin blazing bright across his face as he lays back on the bed twitching a foot and rocking back looking a little bored. Oh shit, hope The Mack don't get too bored. Then again, as bad it can be for others, it can be a good thing for this business. For now he just waits with that cocky ass grin.

Liz

"(Rock) Superstar" hits and the arena goes in complete darkness except some red, blue, green, and purple lights circle the arena and out comes a woman wearing a pair of curve hugging black leather capris that has a diamond studded belt (which has a eagle belt buckle), a tight black spaghetti strapped velvet halter top that made her cleavage damn near overflow in the middle a little, and a pair ruby studded  plat formed heels that made her legs seem longer, and a black business jacket  that sports a UK blue, Louisville red, and pink version of her logo on the back along with her usual bling that she wears. She walks down the ramp slapping a few lucky kids hands blowing kisses to the little boys. Whitney makes her way to the steel steps and walks up on the apron to get in the ring when Mack motions to her no. He swaggers over and opens the middle and top rope for Whitney. Whitney then climbs through bending over to let The Mack get a good look at her hot-damn ass then walks over to the middle of the ring to the bed, unbuttons her jacket, sits down with a smile on her face and picks up a mic. Mack follows and looks at Whitney with a cocky smile on his face, sits down and says.

The Mack:
Your sorta rocking my colors, again. Are ya sure that you don't want one last round with the big bad Mack Daddy.....the one that gets all the girls wet with just a single look? C'mon! I know you wanna.

Whitney smirks and laughs a little as Mack grins cheesey. She raises her mic up to her mouth.

Whitney Marret:
I'm sure Mack. And to be honest with you, yes, you still get my panties wet and thank you for being one of my biggest fans.  But I've got a real man. Norm is man enough to set the standard a lot higher for the rest because he's the Norm. I'm happy with him. Let me put it to you this way, you would have change a lot for me to get with you. But you ain't changing for any woman.

Mack shakes his head no with a cocky grin on his face. Whitney shrugs and smiles. She looks at Mack and says.

Whitney Marret:
I'm out here to see that my one of my best friends and my own personal lawyer don't get shafted by one of the most sadistic, dark, evil men that can play mind games with the best. I mean look on how he had me so fucked up for so many years. I don't know what else he's got up his sleeve and I'm not gonna let him harm this company any further. His damage is already gonna be felt forever......all because I was too goddamn chicken shit to say anything earlier. And also, I want to make sure that Viper at gonna pull shit on my show. If he does, well, I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty in kicking his ass and proving to him that I am the Dominant one of SEF, SEW, and all of wrestling. And plus, I know that leg of yours has to be itching to get back at him for what he's done to you.

Mack looks down to his right leg and smirks and then looks back up at Whitney with those oh "melt me in my heels" blue eyes of his as Whitney looks into them and soon speaks more.

Whitney Marret:
But if I have to, I will kick his British "Badass" back to the UK where he wallow in his own stench as failure. He'll never get my children that he thinks are his and he'll never get SEF. In order to get SEF and my wonderful children from me, he would have to pry those two people and one thing from my cold dead hands. I'm not afraid to die for what I want. But let's get down to business of why Kristin Fox is here. So, ladies and gentlemen, get up on your feet for my best friend in whole world.....and the one and the only, Kristin Fox!

From the PA, you hear the opening beat to "Indestructable" by Disturbed and out comes..............[ /font]

kstancil13

An air raid siren begins to wail as the lights lower.  A battlefield is shown with smoke filling the air.  It alternates in location as a tribute to great battles the US Marines has been a part of rolls across the screen.  The fans tense in expectation.  The only difference in the entrance of the LWE owners was the inring images that would play shortly after Disturbed's Indestructible sings:

No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer thats buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war youre unable to win
Ill have you know
That Ive become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable

Pyro rains down from the ceiling as a highlight video of Kristin Boudreaux's match with Whitney, some other matches plays intermixed with shots of her being inducted into the Canadian Walk of Fame and the Gulf Coast Wrestling Commission's Hall of Fame.  She points to the crowd and then heads down to the ring in fitted black hip hugging pin stripe slacks and a matching midriff baring vest that shows up a flat stomach slowly forming into a washboard, and some Christian Leboutin square heel combat boots.

She smiles and nods politely at Mack. 

She and Whit hug and she is handed a microphone.  With a chuckle that is both amused and annoyed she begins to speak.

Kristin:"Slow down, champ, I'm extremely satisfied with and by my husband but thanks for the props, {she smirks} if any were sent my way.  Now you asked do I wrestle full time?  Currently, no, not full time.  I am a lawyer, a sports agent, a trainer, a wife, and a mother.  What you are looking at in our clique, {smirk} are the American Pie creator's wet dream when it concerns MILFs cuz they don't get any hotter than me and my besties!  Of course, with Whitney's permission we are going to shake things up!  From what I've seen of the active roster its all about Julie and Taylor....whom I seem to remember Julie as wrestling as Victoria or Vickie something like that.  Maegan's has the desire but she also knows to seek out extra training and the SEF is the place to really the 'it' place when it comes to becoming a major player in this business.  What I am proposing with Whit's approval is those interested parties looking to diversify and add more skills to the arsenal the Third musketeer Jennifer is a master martial artist who is internationally ranked.  Now I'm not sure what it is the British Bad Ass is offering but I've grown up in this business and on the professional side the only thing that has ever surprised me is, {her eyebrow raises at Mack} is the in-ring sex shows.  The evolution of getting that on air with the FCC is a dream job for an attorney.  On the in ring front I have had many battles and for the most part some of them have turned into a strong friendship and an even stronger mutual respect.  Around the time that Whitney and I got into it I was burning the candle at both ends not long before that.  I was called in to save several ailing federations.  They wanted me to help them get their talent up to par and help their ratings.  The problems begin here.  SEF had no need to call me in for help or even if they had even heard much about me outside of some female wrestlers and gossip.  So it was a mystery at the time of why the number one most innovating female wrestling pioneer would tell me that all Fox ass belonged to her when we crossed paths.  I learned that I was no where near ready for the level of competition that she offered.  Once the smoke cleared and I left the hospital {sly grin at Whit} we discussed everything.  I knew that to be successful in this business you needed more than technical skills and a handle of the business side of things....you need a ruthlessness that would only make Vince McMahon take notice. And as far as the match Whitney and I had, it happened. Regardless if SEF or any other company wants to recognize it or not, it happened. All because of my punk step-son wanting to cause problems between two great friends. "

(Kristin turns to Whitney and Whitney nods and says away from the mic.)

Whitney Marret:
It did!

(Kristin then turns to Mack and looks him in the eyes.)

"Now, as far as what Viper is offering, his shares in SEF. Man, that's a big opportunity for me to be able to shine through what I do best. So if that big bastard wants an answer from me, he'll have to walk his so called "dominant" ass out here and get it face to face from me."

(Whitney smirks at Kristin and they wait for about 1 minute and then "Badass" hits and all attention goes to the top of the ramp with anticipation of Viper walking out.)

Daddy Mack

Mack laying back on the bed all relaxed and sarcastically grinning as he has been all night long, except when he held the ropes letting the boss in. "Badass" fades out when Viper no shows and Mack not all surprised, but Kristin appears to be while Whitney remains indifferent due to not liking Viper very well anymore. Mack with a little mockingly clap bringing the attention of the two ladies to The Showsteala who loosely holds the mic to his mouth which remains curved up and full of sarcasm with those baby blue lustfully arrogant as ever.

Oh c'mon, can't be that much of a shock after the way ya strut out and disrespect the biggest draw in town or any other. Don't get me wrong, its just fine by me, but Viper ain't gonna come out here, at least until I do what I do and maybe he'll still make his presence felt!?! Ya see Kristie, you and I have never met and so I am out here listening to ya somewhat, but ya just ramble on and on incoherently about things I am not familiar with. I understood what ya had to say about competing in this ring and that's about it for I don't care about a match I didn't witness for myself. I know the indies have a lot of stand out performances from time to time, and sometimes these guys and gals can make it mainstream, but too often than not, they crash and burn under the pressure. Thing about The Mack is, I don't feel pressured, I feel like being right where I am which is why I am here. If you got business elsewhere, go handle it, then come back to SEF and take care of business here if you expect to earn any amount of real respect. You think Whitney Marret would hesitate one second to pull the trigger and get to the point even it were on your ass?

Kristin nodding no looking at Whitney who just smiles a bit flattered.

You don't know her as well as you think you do. Not saying ya ain't friends, but she would own your ass two ways to your none because what I have seen and heard so far tells me you can't lace her boots. So when you come in here boasting some exhibition bout with her no one has witnessed, at least no one here outside of you two, it becomes sketchy since you are not backing up what you boast to be. I don't mean to say it didn't happen if I ever did which I don't think I did? Ya just gotta move on get to the fucking business at hand and stop preaching it. Words only go as far as your actions let them, so...

Mack trails off as he drops the mic to his bed and slides off to his feet strutting over between Kristin and Whitney. The Mack turning to throw his arms around both with a cocky smile of sarcasm. Kristin pulling away and Mack smacking her ass, then pulls her back into his arm bending her backwards. Mack leaning in for a kiss which she resists, but The Mack knows what he is doing. Kristin with her arms around his neck after trying to push him off. The Mack stopping and looks at her all sarcastic asking.

Ya want more sweetheart?!?

Kristin wants to say no more, but her eyes say she wants more which Mack sees and drops her to the mat doing a crotch chop. The Mack stepping over Kristin to make his way back to the bed laying across it and loosely lifting the mic up to his mouth still curved up in that trademark expression.

Alright, so hopefully that was enough for Viper to get the fuck out here and let us all know why this ho be rambling like a clusterfucked bimbo. C'mon man, its only Mack, who cares if I get disrespected, I'd do the same thing?!?!

Mack flashing them baby blues letting us know he would, but he was just letting Kristin know why Viper was no showing. So will Viper find his way out here and stay in the darkness plotting another plan like the British Bastard that he is?!?

kstancil13

{{Kristin stood up, wiped herself off, and shook her head]}

Kristin: "Is that it?  You think a pair of killer blue eyes are going to sway me?  You've got the wrong sister.  I've never been into blue eyes.  I like a southern man's gentle eyes that remind me of a sunset over the Louisiana bayou waters are what I prefer over most over any man on earth. And a killer Cajun accent doesn't hurt either," {she smirks at Whitney} "Barry isn't just my husband, he's one of my best friends.  No, I don't know you but I know enough about you that I was able to calm Barry down about coming out here.  It wasn't just about Viper.  I don't trust him but you, you like to start shit.  You question what I do, where I'm from, and why I'm here but then you try to stir things up hoping you can get something to keep you occupied.  You remind me a lot of my younger two boys.  You are never satisfied, you like to double talk, get things screwed up, and laugh about it.  They think its funny to call girls, {rolls her eyes} specifically their triplet sister made up names.  You do it because you are a sex addict who simply does not have the time or the want to remember all the names of all the girls who want to skank their way up the ladder in SEF!  Honestly I have serious doubt that you had the real Kimberly out here. {she rolls her eyes} As if that would be an original thought.  I was under the impression that you were the originator who was wired for any match or bed partner that come your way.  {she waves at herself}  "This is a no fly zone for Yankees....and yea, I went there.  I may have been born in Canada but I've had the pleasure of being with a sweet sexy talking Cajun for the best years of my life.  Barry's Cajun drawl is like fine wine.  You want to talk business, fine.  Viper wants to talk business, fine.  I'm here. Where's the big bad self-proclaimed King of Gods at? I want to get this over with so I can join my family backstage and I know Whitney wants to get back her kids and Norm."

Daddy Mack

Mack rolling his eyes as he lays back still as full of himself as ever chuckling sarcastically at Kristin.

Sweetheart, don't flatter yourself cause your way off when it comes to knowing who in the hell The Mack is. I liked what ya had to say, creative, somewhat, but still full of shit. The Mack has more originality in his lil pinkie than you got overall, then again, what I can do with my lil pinkie is magical!!!

The Mack with a ever widening grin of sarcastic arrogance.

Keep lying to yourself all you like cause The Mack is enjoying watching you make an ass out of yourself. You got a nice ass though. Thing is, Viper ain't gonna come out here until you show that your ready for business rather than keep trying cheapshot his ass. I know, I've done it to him forever, but I can get away with what most can't which is why your boy toy can't touch me or he'd be here competing with the very best there is in the entire world. I been to cajun country more times than I can remember and I never heard ya down there. Then again, I only remember names of those that work as hard as I do, or at least half as hard!!! What'd ya say your name was again sweetcheeks?!?

A cocky blue eyed bastard and a half beaming bright in his spotlight as he just lays there letting the mic down in his relaxed grip.

kstancil13

{Kristin glances at Whitney with a look of annoyance when just as Mack gets annoyed her cell phone rings and picks it up ignoring Mack completely, but forgetting a microphone is near her}

Kristin:"What do you want, Joey?  I'm in the middle of a serious meeting with Whitney and this guy who seems to have more titles than common sense.  Look you wanted the annoying retro bastard as a client!  Goat Face is your problem.  Of course he's jealous!  He looks like Billy Goat Gruff!  He's not the face of his company because he may have talent but he doesn't have what it truly takes in this business to truly make a success of himself.  My client has the brains, the talent, and he looks amazing on a magazine cover.  It doesn't help that he is smart enough to know that draping himself in brain dead skanks using him for what little he can offer in terms of elevated status!  The kind of woman that turns Jake's head are intelligent, drop dead gorgeous women who are not afraid to challenge him in ring, out of the ring, professionally, and in a battle of wits.  To paraphrase a certain idol, "He enjoys competition in all areas and geographic locations." [she shares an amused smirk with Whit} "Yes, she did say that right before she lost Weakest Link to her old man and he didn't have the graduate degree like she did.  You wanted to branch out on your own and handle your own clients in Texas because you sailed in under a lucky star with your trainer.  So you turned in your resignation, you cannot keep calling me, or Crystal every time you get in over your head. It's not my fault Jake received a massively epic push that inspired other clients to realize Fox Inc was an agency to reckon with.  We do have a very diversified roster yes and I'm actually trying to expand that with SEF.  Good lord, you fricken perv!  You can't even main event that podunk little fed in Texas and you expect Whitney to even acknowledge your existence much less tell her that?  No, what you deserve is for me to forward the multiple texts concerning Whit to Norm so the next time SEF is in Texas that he can turn your little runt ass into a skid mark in the ring!"  {she hangs up and her phone rings again.  She stops her foot in annoyance} "What?  Oh hey Falcon....I don't have chicken legs!  Carline can kiss my ass!  Just because she owns her own wrestling federation and wrestling school I am not on her beck and call list.  She's a sore loser and doesn't like the fact a skinny ass white girl got her down and made her tap out!  Hell yes it was more than once but that's not the point.  She's also pissed that Cindy stiffed her on getting her interested to Mr. Big Head.....{snickers} "I know, right?  Which one?  No, the old fart not the champion fat head...speaking of....I probably should get off the phone because said legend is talking and I have no clue what he's talking about.  He actually believes wholeheartedly in PWI statistics are gospel when it comes to indy wrestling. {what a douche can be heard in a loud gruff voice and then what kind of mark are ya dealing with 'chere?} One who should realize that despite ten or so years and hundreds of successful title defenses that he has never been invited to main event 'Mania nor appeared in PWI himself.  {she laughs} "Yes, I know its a work considering your big dork of a buddy was listed even though his status with TNA wrestling was 'security.'  {she frowns} "Oh no he didn't, look I'll get back with you Falcon....yeah I'll be around in Abbeville this weekend you know they expect Barry and Steve Anthony to raise hell." 

{She turns to Mack now with at first a disgusted expression catching the last few sentences of what he said.  Kristin looks him up and down with a scowl.  "Is that what you call it?  I prefer a jumbo piece of Boudin Sausage not some pinkie dink vienna sausage!" 

{Kristin looks at Whitney}

Whitney:""Don't look at me. I went majorly Native with Norm and what Norm has could make what Mack has look like a little needle."

Kristin:"Look Whit, I told you.  You have my help whenever, whatever because I consider you, Jen, and Crystal just as much of my sister as Maegan is....hell you know I like you much better than certain members of my family.  Sitting here waiting for a grown man to come out while he's around here somewhere sulking because people aren't bowing down kissing his ass is not my idea of a good time.  If I wanted to deal with someone wanting to sulk because they weren't going away I wouldn't have left Sophie in Louisiana.  I don't put up with temper tantrums from my children I'm not going to deal with a grown man.  The offer has been made and financially there isn't much I cannot afford personally or professionally.  {she turns to Mack} "You'd be surprised all of the places that I have been and all of the gimmicks that I have used.  As far as me marking out for another wrestler, {she smirks} Babe, do I look like a teeny bopping 13 year old and you sure as hell do not look like my personal most favorite wrestler and one of the greatest wrestlers to ever grace this or any other ring, "The Excellence of Execution" Bret "Hitman" Hart!"  {Kristin frowns and tilts her head thinking}  "I may just be paranoid or I'm thinking like a Family attorney but are you sure that Norm and Barry have enough back up with just Talon?"  {When Whit nods she continues} "I want to be the Anarchy owner and I have the necessary people with the right backgrounds to provide you with a truly exceptional brand that I know I can provide for SEF adn the SEW networks.no offense to Whitney, I want to be like her and have a brand that'll dominate. So please, may we see the man that's got all of us out here?"

{She turns an annoyed look toward the back}

Daddy Mack

Mack cutting Kristin off when she takes her phone call, so actually, nothing past that happened because THIS is what happens. The Mack lifting the mic with a half cocked sarcastic grin as he has sported all night not slacking once cause ain't no one out matched him yet.

Save-

Kristin looking his way and Mack just as quick as the Fox looks up is on his feet delivering Da Shows Ova to knock this newcomer flat on her back. Mack dancing around doing a crotch chop as Whitney just looks in shock yelling at The Mack while the crowd is shocked too, but react oddly good towards The Showsteala.

WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY?

Mack shrugging a smirking sarcastically.

She wasn't going anywhere and Viper wasn't having it, so I had to make things interesting since its what she wanted me to do.

Mack moving in to sweep Whitney back into a kiss, then twirls up and around motioning her to check on out. Whitney leaving and Mack looking to do the same, but skips back over dropping down to kneel near Kristin. He takes her phone out and after some playing around gets the camera working, then gets on down next to the Fox snapping a picture. Mack kissing her chin and says sarcastically.

Sorry sweetheart, but business is business and The Mack had to do what he always does, steal the show, especially when it was going stale thanks to you!!!

Mack slapping Kristin to wake her up and asks.

Ya get that, ah fuck it, watch a replay, I'm outtie girl, see ya on the flipside crackhead.

The Mack rolling out with Kristin's phone in hand and takes a few pictures of the fans, then tosses it out into the crowd letting someone get a lucky catch.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock