sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 33 {3/17/08}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 17th, 2008

The show opens up in Wheeling West Virginia inside the sold out Civic Center. The crowd is already pumped up when pyro shoots off from the stage, then "Start A War" kicks in riling them up even more. The cameras roam around capturing all the screaming fans waving their signs in the air.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone out there and in here, I am Nick Miller as you may know and here with me is Greg Boone. Tonight were gonna have Mack and McMoney facing off, but in a tag team match.

Greg Boone: I can't wait to see Mack upstage McMoney one more time.

Nick Miller: Well last time they met McMoney won which is why he is IC Champ currently.

Greg Booone: So, Mack still owns him, their one for one anyways and tonight Mack wins the tiebreaker.

Nick Miller: Ok, well that's not all we got as we'll also see Big W face Thor who has a big challenge in front of him.

Greg Boone: Hey, maybe Big W can finally pick up a win, we all know Thor goes nowhere anyways.

Nick Miller: Thor is a former World Champ, I'd say he went somewhere, to the top.

Greg Boone: Yea, yea, whatever man.

Nick Miller: After last weeks ending to WAR Ares will go one on one with Troy Storms, lets hope this week he doesn't suffer a beatdown.

Greg Boone: I kinda liked that, I hope it happens again.

Nick Miller: You would! First match up is for the International Title, Hardcore Haz defends against former champ Corez in a hardcore match!

Hardcore Match
SEF International Championship
Corez v. Hardcore Haz(c)

We hear "Floods" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage doing a crucifix pose as the white ights flicker. He just heads down the ring staring at the ring through the hair hanging in his face.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 225 pounds, Corez!

The crowd responds with cheering and booing as Corez gets to ringside and he soon rolls in the ring, gets up and does the crucifix pose again. The sound of Metallica's "Enter Sandman" blast over the pa and the crowd comes alive with cheers. No one comes from the back and so the camera looks around the around the crowd and soon spots Haz making his way through the sea of fans carrying his singapore cane and drinking beer, his title around his waist.

Nick Roland: Introducing first, from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, he weighs 240 pounds and is the SEF International Champion................Hardcore Haz!

The fans are going crazy and Haz just makes his way through them drinking beer, pulling can after can from his pockets. He finally gets to the guard rail and stands up on a chair, yanks a beer out cracking it and steps on to the rail balancing quite well, then tosses back the beer and smashes the can to his head. Haz hops down and pulls another beer out, cracks it and pours it down some chicks tits, then sticks his face in them licking up the beer. She loves it and he just turns rolling in the ring and gets up thrusting the cane in the air inciting more loud pops from the crowd. Haz unstraps his title tossing it to the ref who holds it up, then hands it to the timekeeper. The bell rings and Corez charges across the ring, Haz swings his cane, but Corez ducks and hits the ropes, bounces off and Haz catches him with a cane shot to the ribs, then runs at him with a knee lift dropping Corez. Haz lays in a few cane shots to his ribs, then sits up Corez choking him with the cane. He yanks up Corez and looks for the white russian leg sweep, but Corez elbows Haz in the head, then turns hammering him with punches. He whips Haz into a corner and charges nailing a clothesline, latches on to him with a side headlock and runs out dropping Haz with a bulldog. Corez rolls from the ring and kneels down on the floor looking under the ring.

Nick Miller: Looks like were gonna see more weapons brought into play now.

Corez pulls a trash can full of weapons tossing it in the ring, then pulls a table out and leans it against the ring looking to slide it in. Haz is up and comes sliding out and down the table kicking Corez back against the guard rail. Haz grabs Corez scooping him up and runs to the ringpost driving Corez headfirst into it. He pulls up Corez and walks him to the table laying him on it, pulls a singapore cane from under the ring and cracks Corez in the ribs, then over the head and tosses the cane down. He pulls a chair from under the ring and lays it on Corez, then hops up on the apron walking to a corner. Haz turns and runs down the apron leaping off with a leg drop to Corez smashing him through the table. The crowd is going crazy and chanting Holy Shit.

Nick Miller: My god what a move by Haz, Corez may be broken in half.

Greg Boone: That was hardcore I'll admit, but Corez can take it.

Haz lays on his back hurting from it, but pulls himself up leaning on the rail. Corez lays on the broken table barely moving and Haz pulls him up rolling Corez in the ring. Haz grabs a stop sign from under the ring and slides in the ring with it. Corez kneels up and Haz slams the sign over his head, drops it and yanks up Corez dropping him with a ddt. He rolls out of the ring and gets a ladder from under it, slides it in and rolls in himself. Haz gets up and lays the ladder on Corez, grabs a cookie sheet outta the trash can, looks at it and drops it. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair, slides back in and gets up slamming the chair on the ladder, then drops it and goes up to the top rope.

Nick Miller: Oh god, what the hell is he thinking?

Haz stands up on the top rope and calls for a beer, gets thrown one and cracks it, slams it and tosses the can away, then leaps of the rolling rock, but Corez slide sout from uder the ladder rolling away and Haz slams backfirst on the ladder bouncing up in pain.

Nick Miller: Oh man, that high risk move was a bad risk.

Greg Boone: He took too long showboating with the beer, idiot.

Corez kneels up, grabs a cheese grater and wlaks over to Haz who is sitting up holding his back, rakes the grater over his head where the beer cans cut him open and Haz bleeds worse now. Corez pulls up Haz and drops him with a reverse ddt, then grabs the trash can, sits Haz up and slides the can over his head and lays him back down. Corez grabs the singapore cane and slams it over the trash can denting it into Haz, tosses the cane down backs into a corner. Corez hops up on the middle turnbuckle, pushes himself on to the top rope, then drops off with a knee to the trash can about where Haz's chest is.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, what a knee drop from Corez off the top rope.

Greg Boone: Yea, that was pretty brutal, way to go Corez.

Corez pulls the can off Haz and goes for the pin, 1....................2.............kickout! Corez gets up and grabs a cookie sheet, waits for Haz to get up when "Rock You Like A Hurricane" hits the pa and out runs Ares and the crowd goes nuts. Corez turns getting ready for him and Ares slides in the ring, pops up and Corez charges him swinging the sheet. Ares ducks and turns hammering Corez with rights and lefts, kicks him in the gut and bam, the Ares Atom Bomb drops him.

Nick Miller: My god, what the hell is Ares doing out here?

Greg Boone: Especially when Corez was about to win.

Ares gets tossed some beer as Haz crawls over pinning Corez, 1...................2...................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF International Champion............Hardcore Haz!

Ares tosses his empty beer cans away as Haz gets to his feet. Ares kicks him in the gut and drops him with the Atom Bomb, gets more beer guzzling those down and the crowd cheers him on. He then grabs a mic and raises it up.

Ares: Alright, lets cut the bullshit right now. Hollywood Hal Havoc, you and I got some business at Wrestle X, but you see fit to try and fuck me over week after week. Last week it was me and Torres, but that big goof Storms comes down and I get beatdown, now I face him tonight and probably the same damn thing is gonna happen. Man, I need another beer.

Ares motions for a beer and gets thrown one, he cracks it and takes a drink, then raises the mic back up.

Ares: What the hell can I do?

Ares takes another drink of beer.

Ares: Well I guess I could do exactly what it is I do best and that's raise a whole lotta hell and kicks even more ass!

The crowd cheers and Ares tosses back the rest of the beer and tosses the can away.

Ares: Hollywood, you sumbitch, you and your buddies can gang up on me week after week, but your never gonna beat me down, your never gonna stop me from taking that World Title at Wrestle X!

The crowd pops loud for that.

Ares: Now why don't you three jackasses get out here right now and lets just fight cause I'm not a patient man when it comes fighting!

The crowd pops loud, but then the SEFTron comes on and we see a shot of the parking lot and we see Storms and Torres by a black pickup truck spray painting the side of it in white paint. Havoc steps into view now.

Hal Havoc: Were not coming out there Ares, your just gonna have to wait to get your ass kicked. I do have a present for ya though, your truck modified by the new Millenium order!

Havoc steps aside and we now see the truck fender has nMo painted on it and the drivers door as The Westside on it. Havoc raises a tire iron in his hand and runs to the truck slamming it into the windshield shattering it, Torres raises a ballbat and breaks the drivers window, then Storms raises a ballbat and knocks out both headlights. The trio stands together now and the tron goes black. Ares is out of the ring quick and running up the ramp to the back.

Nick Miller: Whoa, Ares calling out Havoc, but he and the rest of the nMo just destroyed his truck.

Greg Boone: Yea, that was a sweet move.

Nick Miller: maybe not when Ares gets a hold of them. We got a show to get on with and next is a tag match pitting Mack against McMoney!

Tag Team Match
Michael McMoney & K-Man v. Jordan Brooks & Shane Mack w/Sammy & Fate

"Replica" hits and the lights go down and McMoney walks out onto the stage with a water bottle. As he starts to walk down the ramp the music really kicks in.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 245 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Michael McMoney!

He gets on the ring apron, sprays water into the audience, raises his arms then comes down with a crotch chop. He goes to the far corner, stands on the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms once again and gives another crotch chop. We hear "Touchdown"come over the pa and then we see K-Man step out dancing around and throwing his hands in the air.

Nick Roland: Making his way out to the ring, from Charlotte North Carolina, he weighs 200 pounds..........K-Man!

K runs down the ramp and slides in the ring, pops up and hops on to the turnbuckles throwing his hands in the air. He hops down and McMoney is staring at him, then extends a hand and K-Man slaps it. We then hear "X" by System of a Down hit the pa and to a mixed reaction we see Shane Mack come out with Sammy on his left arm and Jordan Brooks to his right, Fate is behind the trio.

Nick Roland: And their opponent, they weigh in together at 560 pounds and are accompanied by Sammy and Fate, they are Impact X......Jordan Brooks and Shane Mack!

The impact playas make their way down the ramp ignoring the fans, Mack taunting them to gain boos. He gets to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope, Sammy climbs up on the apron while Jordan heads up the steps and Fate stays outside crossing his arms just standing there. In the ring Jordan stands behind Sammy raising his arms in the air as Mack slides under both and does crotch chops in front of Sammy. The crowd mostly boos and Sammy soon gets outta the ring, Mack and Jordan high five as the bell rings and Jordan starts for his side, K-Man for his and the two move into a lock up. Jordan easily powers K-Man back to a corner, but he slips out and dropkicks Jordan into the turnbuckles, then pulls him backwards in a school boy pin, 1............2.kickout!

Nick Miller: A pin attempt by K-Man, but barely a two.

Greg Boone: I don't think it was a two, Jordan can't be kept down that long.

K-Man is up and springs off the ropes diving down at Jordan who sits up and clotheslines him to his back. K-Man gets on his knees sitting Jordan back up applying a sleeper on him. Jordan fights up to his feet and K-Man gets him in a hammerlock backing to his corner letting McMoney tag in. K-Man keeps Jordan in the hammerlock as McMoney comes in and kicks him in the gut, K-Man releases and McMoney pulls Jordan down for a front facelock and nails a ddt. He gets up and runs to the ropes coming back with a kicks to Jordan's head, then pulls him up and shoves him into a corner, nails a couple chops across his chest, then looks for an irish whip. Jordan reverses it sending McMoney into the opposite corner, charges at him, but McMoney gets a boot up staggering Jordan backwards. McMoney hops up on the middle turnbuckle and jumps off with a double axe handle smash, but Jordan moves out of the way and punches him in the gut as he lands. McMoney goes down to his knees and Jordan runs to the ropes and comes back kicking him in the head. He pulls up McMoney appling an armbar and wlaks him over where Mack tags in, hops to the top rope and leaps off with a double axe handle smash to the arm Jordan has held in an armbar. Jordan steps out and Mack reapplies the armbar on McMoney, nails a chop to his chest, then pokes him in the eye and shoves him into his corner. Mack backs off grabbing the ref as Jordan chokes McMoney with the tag rope.

Nick Miller: Oh c'mon, this isn't fair.

K-Man comes in the ring and ref seeing him runs over holding him back. Mack rushes McMoney with a kick right to the nads. Jordan stops choking him and McMoney slides down sitting in the corner.

Greg Boone: Yea, that was some great teamwork by Mack and Jordan.

Nick Miller: Teamwork my ass, all they did was cheat!

Mack backs up and runs at McMoney dropkicking him in the head. Mack rolls backwards to his feet and raises his hands in the air in a cocky manner. Mack turns doing a crotch chop to K-Man causing him to try and come in the ring, the ref stopping him. Mack runs at McMoney kicking him in the chest, then pulls up, tags Jordan and bends McMoney over in a front facelock. Jordan comes in kicking McMoney in the gut and Mack exits the ring. Jordan hammers McMoney back against the ropes, then whips him across the rings, catches him for a spinebuster, but McMoney holds on to his head bringing Jordan down in a ddt and both men lay on the mat.

Nick Miller: McMoney with a great counter, but he's taken a lot of punishment, he needs to make a tag.

McMoney rolls on to his stomach and crawls for his corner. Jordan pushes himself up and crawls for the ropes grabbning them and pulls himself up. McMoney reaches his hand out as Jordan gets to his feet and turns. K-Man reaches over the top rope and slaps McMoney's hand, leaps to the top rope and flies off with a cross body to Jordan knocking him down. K-Man rolls to his feet and hammers Mack ith a forearm knocking him off the apron, then turns running at Jordan with a dropkick to his chest knocking him back down. Mack grabs a sledgehammer from under the ring and walks around to McMoney who sits on the apron. K-Man has Jordan on his knees and hammers down on him with punches as Mack hammers McMoney in the gut with the sledge. The ref sees it and calls for the bell, K-Man runs over diving through the ropes at Mack who steps to the side and brings up the hammer under K-Man smashing him in the gut with it.

Nick Roland: Here are your winners as a result of a disqualification.........Michael McMoney and K-Man!

K-Man hits the floor holding his stomach and Mack kicks him over to his back, then drives the head of the hammer down against his forehead. Mack drops it and grabs McMoney rolling him in the ring. Sammy and Fate are in now and Jordan is up. Mack grabs a mic and motions to Jordan to put him down, so he rips up McMoney hitting the Big Apple Bomb on him.

Nick Miller: Damn IX, Mack uses that sledgehammer and now Jordan lays out McMoney after the match.

Greg Boone: Quiet, Mack has a mic.

Mack rolls in the ring and stands up, slaps hands with Jordan, then throws an arm around Sammy and raises up the mic.

Mack: McMoney, you and me are one for fucking one son and with Wrestle X on the horizon it only seems right that we go head to head and find who truly is the better man, well, you find out that I am the better man and I want the Intercontinental Title on the line cause I never did get my rematch for that belt. I was the real winner that night anyways, I carried your ass all night and I basically carried you out of that ring, if not for me ya woulda been hauled out on a stretcher!

The crowd is booing and Mack just smirks.

Mack: Wrestle X...do what ya better do and accept or what happened tonight will only get worse.

Mack drops the mic to the mat and "X" hits the pa as the crowd still boos. Mack and Sammy raise up their arms, Jordan raises his and fate just looks on like usual. IX makes their exit now.

Nick Miller: A challenge laid out to McMoney who will probably accept given the situation between he and Mack.

Greg Boone: He better, he has no other choice, but to go to Wrestle X and get his ass owned by Mack.

Nick Miller: He has the choice to deny, but I doubt he will because despite Mack being a cocky prick, he was right, their one for one, unfinished business and what better show to settle it at than at Wrestle X.

Greg Boone: Hell yea, biggest stage of all to see Mack squash McMoney.

Nick Miller: We'll see about that, but up next we'll see of Thor can keep from getting squashed by Big W!

Singles Match
Big W v. Thor

"Step Up" hits the pa and out walks Big W and he just walks down the ramp ignoring the booing crowd.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Melbourne Australia, he weighs 316 pounds........Big W!

W gets up on the apron and steps over the top rope, raises his fists in the air, then turns looking towards the stage with anger in his eyes. "I Don't Want To Stop" hits the pa and Thor comes running out, thrusts his fists in the air, then bolts down the ramp and slides into the ring, pops up and jumps on the turnbuckles.

Nick Roland: Now in the ring from New York City, he weighs 250 pounds, Thor!

He thrusts his fists in the air again, then hops down and turns. Big W charges at him for a big boot, but Thor ducks and runs to the ropes bouncing off, Big W turns and Thor hits with all the impact he can, his body a human missile and he drops Big W with the Gore.

Nick Miller: Good god, the Gore already and Big W is down!

Thor goes for the pin, 1.................2.................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall................Thor!

"I Don't Want To Stop" hits and Thor rolls from the ring grabbing a mic and rolls back in. He stands up motioning for the music to stop and it does, the crowd still cheering though. Thor raises the mic and they settle a lil.

Thor: Last week you beat this big piece of shit and so I came out here with a purpose, a goal, to destroy him even quicker and show you Jordan Brooks that if you got the guts to step in the ring with me at Wrestle X you will end up just like him!

Thor points to Big W who is on the floor and the crowd cheers.

Thor: So what do ya say Brooks, you put up at the title of yours and lets make it even more interesting, lets see who can truly destroy who, leave the other laying by having a last man standing match!

The crowd cheers again and Thor looks intense.

Thor: Accept the challenge Brooks, do...

He's cut off by "You Don't Know" hitting the pa and we see Jordan walk out with a mic in his shorts looking pissed, his title not with him.

Jordan Brooks: So you think you deserve a shot at me and at the biggest SEF event there is, well you don't, but I don't have a match, so why not kick your ass again!

The crowd boos and Thor tosses his mic down and motions to come on down.

Jordan Brooks: Save it for Wrestle X cause you'll need all your strength to take the beating I give you and if you don't like that, I got two words for ya....KISS THIS!

Jordan drops the mic and does a crotch chop, catches his title from falling and raises it in the air as "You Don't Know" hits and Jordan walks to the back.

Nick Miller: Wow, a match just made for Wrestle X between these two intense monsters.

Greg Boone: This outta be a good one,last man standing, Jordan is gonna kill Thor.

Nick Miller: He has beat him, but not always fair, they got a rivalry, it will be good for sure. Coming up we got a fatal four way.

Fatal Four Way
L.A. Jay v. Matt Ward v. Scorpion v. Joe Dumar

"Walk" begins to play over the pa and the crowd comes to life, then out walks Jay who leaps into the air doing the splits and drops on his feet, then shoots his fists in the air and with his thumbs points to himself as RVD would while the crowd chants along with his gesture...L.......A.......Jay! he then heads down the ramp high fiving fans.

Nick Roland: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring at this time, he hails from Los Angelos California, he weighs 225 pounds, he is the Innovator of Insanity.....L...A...Jay!

The crowd cheer and chants for Jay who leaps on to the ring apron now, then catapults himself over the top rope landing on his feet, spins around and jumps on the middle turnbuckle pointing to himself again as the crowd chants along with him again...L.....A.....Jay! A white light flickers from the stage as "Famous" hits the pa and out walks Matt Ward raising his fists in the air, the crowd coming alive with boos.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 245 pounds...............Matt Ward!

Matt heads down the ramp ignoring the jeers of the fans and soon slides in the ring. He hops up on the turnbuckles raising his fists in the air, then hops down taking his shirt off tossing it away with his hat. He lays his chain in a corner and runs the ropes getting warmed up. The lights dim down almost dark, but not quite and then we see a the tron light up with a crystal colored superman logo. "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits and the lights come back on as Scorpion steps out on stage in a cocky stance flexing his biceps and triceps.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring, from Amarillo Texas, he weighs in at 220 pounds, Scorpion!

Scorpion makes his way down the ramp gesturing up yours to the fans inciting more boos from them. He gets to the ring and rolls in, gets up walking to the ropes and stands on them trash talking to the crowd. A white light flickers at the entrance as "Rise" comes over the pa and out walks Joe in his ring pants and an SE f'n F shirt to some cheers.

Nick Roland: Now making his way out to the ring, he hails from Detroit Michigan and weighs 240 pounds............Joe Dumar!

Joe is high fiving fans as he heads down the aisle, then once at the ring he rolls in and stands up cracking his neck a bit and stretches his arms out in a crucifix. Scorpion charges Joe dropping him with a clothesline and starts stomping on him. Jay and Matt start throwing punches, Jay gets a quick kick up nailing Matt in the jaw, then hammers him back into a corner and whips him across to the opposite corner. Jay runs at him leaping on the middle turnbuckle and executes a monkey flip on Matt. Scorpion hits a baseball slide dropkick sending Joe to the floor, pops up and runs at Jay clotheslining him down, then begins stomping on him. Matt staggers up on his feet and Scorpion gets behind him leaping up and rolling matt backwards with a rolling clutch into a pin, 1................2......Joe is in the ring and grabs Scorpion by his head pulling him out of the pin into a ddt. Jay is up and stands over Matt with his back to him and executes a moonsault and pins, 1..........Joe drops an elbow to his back breaking it up, gets up and runs to the ropes coming back with a short dropkick to Jay's head. Joe gets up grabbing Matt and whips him to a corner, charges in nailing a clothesline and follows through taking him out and down to the mat with a bulldog. Joe turns him over for the pin, 1............2.......Scorpion kicks Joe in the head, runs to the ropes and comes back with a harder kick to his head.

Nick Miller: Man, this has been nothing, but fast paced action from the start, a good match for sure.

Greg Boone: I agree, but that's cause Scorpion is in there and about win it.

Scorpion has Joe in a corner lighting him up with chops. Jay pulls up Matt sending him to the ropes and drops him with a spinning kick, then runs to a corner leaping to the top rope and quickly flies off with the West Coast Splash. He rolls off holding his ribs and before he can pin Scorpion rips up Jay and drops him with a double underhook backbreaker. Joe comes over liftiong Scorpion him for a Death Valley Driver and gets by the ropes flipping him out to the floor, then dives on Matt for the pin, 1....................2...................3!

Nick Roland: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Joe Dumar!

"Rise" hits the pa as Joe stands up doing the crucifix pose and screaming, but the fans scream louder with cheers for him.

Nick Miller: What a great match and what a victory for Joe, he's really stepped up over the past weeks.

Greg Boone: Oh so what, he pinned Matt, cause he knows he couldn't pin real talent like Scorpion.

Nick Miller: He tossed Scorpion to the floor and he's still laying out here on his back. Joe did great and hopefully Ares can do the same against Storms n...no, I got word McMoney is standing by with an answer to Mack's challenge.

So were in the bac focused on the usual interview spot, barbed wire fence in the background with the SEF logo on it. Standing in the middle of the view is Michael McMoney in one of shirts, the IC Title on his shoulder, and pissed off look on his face.

McMoney: Daddy Mack...you want this belt back, you want to settle the score between us and at the biggest event of all time, then Mack, I won't draw it out, I won't make some big ass speech, simply put Mack...Daddy Mack...Shane Mack...as far as Wrestle X goes...YOUR ON!

McMoney grabs his title holding it up pointing to it with his other hand as he sneers into the camera.

Nick Miller: Oh man, short and sweet, McMoney accepts and he looks ready.

Greg Boone: He better be, he's facing the greatest of all time.

Nick Miller: Arguably the greatest, although he is up there, he's pretty cocky.

Greg Boone: But he backs everything he says up, he is the man!

Nick Miller: Whatever you say, but Mack still has more to prove before he is the best. Coming up we see how tough Ares is when he faces the monster Troy Storms.

Main Event
Singles Match
Ares v. Troy Storms

Nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air extending his middle fingers bringing the crowd to cheers.

Nick Roland: Now coming out, he weighs 250 pounds, he hails from Albuquerqe New Mexico, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans go crazy as Ares swaggers down the aisle and shoots up the middle finger some more. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flashing the middle fingers again. He hops down, discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. We hear "Drag The Waters" hit and Troy comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on stage staring at the crowd for a few seconds, then makes his way down the ramp.

Nick Roland: Making his way to the ring from Denver Colorado, he weighs 350 pounds, Troy Storms!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps over the top rope. Troy then moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. He turns looking at Ares and smirks, the bell rings and Ares shoots across the ring like a buller firing punches at Storms. He rocs him back to a corner, Storms grabs Ares by the throat lifting him and turning throwing Ares down into the turnbuckles. Storms turns sideways and nails Ares with a back elbow, then lifts him up pressing Ares above his head. Ares reaches down punching Storms in the head, slips down behind him and punches him in the kidneys. Ares kicks him in the bac of his thighs, runs in front of him to the ropes and comes barreling at Storms who gets a foot up quicly booting Ares down.

Greg Boone: Yea, Ares can't beat that raw power Storms has.

Nick Miller: It is hard to combat power like that.

Storms pulls up Ares whipping him to the ropes, catches him by the throat lifting him for a chokeslam, but Ares drops down to the side and hammers him with punches going crazy. Storms staggers backwards, kicks Ares in the gut and steps forward raising a knee up slamming it to Ares head knocking him down. Storms drops an elbow to Ares chest, gets up and rips up Ares throwing him into a corner. Storms bacs up and charges in for a big boot, but Ares ducks out and Storms gets hung up on the top rope. Ares runs to the ropes and comes charging back and dives down with a hard chop block to the one leg Storms stands on. Storms falls to his back and Ares starts stomping him on his chest, hops up on the bottom rope and jumps down with a hard stomp on his head. Ares runs across the ring and comes back with a baseball slide dropick to Storms head sending him halfway out the ring, his upper body hanging out. Ares steps out on the apron and drops a leg across Storms chest.

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a leg drop by Ares, that had to hurt.

Greg Boone: C'mon Storms, kick his ass.

Ares gets up and punches Storms in the head, rolls in the ring and drags him bac in the ring away from the ropes and starts kicking at his left leg right behind his knee. Ares applies a standing leg grapevine putting on some pressure. He reaches down punching Storms in the head and Storms pulls himself towards the ropes. Ares lets him go and drops an elbow to his chest, then applies a side headlock to Storms who fights up to his knees. Storms punches him in the gut and gets to his feet shoving Ares to the ropes. Ares bounces back ducking a clothesline, turns and so does Storms who gets a kick to the gut and Ares loos for the Atom Bomb, but Storms lifts him up and tosses Ares across the ring to his back.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, Ares can't even nail his finisher, Storms is too strong.

Nick Miller: That was a hell of a counter.

Storms walks over to Ares pulling him looking he's gonna go for his finisher, but Ares struggles to stay on the mat, drops down and reaches up low blowing Storms. The ref sees it and calls for the bell, but Ares grabs Storms anyways and drops him with the Atom Bomb.

Nick Roland: Here is your winner as a result of a disqulaification............Troy Storms!

The crowd cheers anyways since Ares laid out Storms, but here comes Nick Torres to the ring. He slides in and charges at Ares who ducks and hits the ropes bouncing back with a thesz press taking Torres down, hammers him with punches and jumps up. Torres slowly gets up and Ares kicks him in the gut, then drops him with the Atom Bomb and we hear "Rock You Like A Hurricane" and the crowd cheers even louder.

Greg Boone: What a lowdown, dirty, good for nothing cheater!

Nick Miller: A dirty move yes, but Ares was probably fed up with all the dirty moves done to him by the entire nMo!

Greg Boone: Oh shut up Nicky.

Ares is drinking beer on the turnbuckles when we hear "Black Diamond" hit the pa and out walks Hal Havoc with the SEF Title over his shoulder, a mic in one hand, and a sneer on his face. Ares is down and has more beer and stares at Havoc who raises the mic as the music cuts.

Hal Havoc: So you think your something great, some sort of bigshot, you thin you can take out these two men, well brother, next week your facing them in a handicapped match, good luck!

The crowd boos at that and Ares slams his beer, then flips off Havoc as "Start A War" plays. Havoc raises up his title.

Nick Miller: Wow, Ares has to fight both Torres and Storms next week at the same time, now that's unfair, but that's all we got this week, so we'll see everyone next Monday, goodnight folks.

And with that last view of Ares drinking beer and Havoc raising the gold high the show ends and fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock