impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 48 {1/19/09}

Started by Greg Boone, March 15, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Greg Boone

January 19th, 2009

Six nights before the big return pay per view and SEF is in theVeterans Memorial Coliseum in Evansville Indiana. The crowd is hot and roaring for the start of WAR and it starts as usual with "War Zone" by Rob Zombie. The cameras roam all over the place showing all the crazy wrestling fans, the fans with more passion than any other fan.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR once again. Ya know me, ya know Greg here, ya know SEF has another great show in store and in six days we have a huge show, the first pay per view since SEF reopened.

Greg Boone: Yea and tonight our soon to be new SEF Champ shows Ares why he's better than he'll ever dream to be.

Nick Miller: I don't know about that, but Rayne Rocco will indeed face Ares tonight, but we also see the current SEF Champ take on a man who may be SEF's heart and soul, Joe Dumar!.

Greg Boone: I may be pulling for Rayne Sunday, but Tor is my pick to destroy Joe tonight!

Nick Miller: Could be Joe's future, but the man fights with a lot of passion, so who knows what we may see tonight. Destruction will go up against the Canadian Cripplers to advance to the pay per view Tag Title match.

Greg Boone: The ultimate powerhouses versus the ultimate technicians, what a clash that will be.

Nick Miller: Something we do agree on, what a classic it outta be. D-Von Dudley returns tonight as well, plus two old rivals clash when Scorpion meets Thor.

Greg Boone: Scorpion will own him like every other time.

Nick Miller: We'll see! We also got another tag title contender match with-

Nick is cut off by the sound of Linkin Park's "Numb" and here comes Chris Crest looking all business like usual and heading straight down the ramp.

Nick Miller: Wonder what Chris is doing out here?

He gets to the ring and walks up the steps stepping inside, asks for the mic and holds it up.

Chris Crest: Jordan Brooks...I am calling you out, so get out here!

The crowd cheers for the punk card and no time is wasted as we hear "You Don't Know" by Eminem and here comes Jordan down the ramp in a suit carrying his International Title.

Greg Boone: So Chris calls out Jordan, probably over what happened last week, maybe this could lead to a title match?

Nick Miller: Maybe so, maybe for this Sunday.

Jordan heads up the steps into the ring and steps into Chris' face staring down at him, Chris not backing up. Jordan lifts his hand for the mic and Chris lets him have it.

Jordan Brooks: Here I am, now what the hell do you want?

Jordan keeps the mic up so both can speak in it.

Chris Crest: I want you in this ring one on one and no weapons like last week, just a straight up wrestling match.

Jordan Brooks: So your bitter cause I beat you last week huh? Well Chris, I got no problem doing it again, so-

Chris Crest: You never beat me straight up, so until you do, spare me the lies and you know, since your so confident, why don't you put that title on the line against me and you can choose the night it happens.

Jordan Brooks: I am confident enough, so you can have a shot at the title and I say we do it Sunday, so I guess its on.

Chris Crest: That it is, so I'll see you then.

Jordan drops the mic and keeps his hand up to shake, but Chris just looks down, then up and shakes his head no as he walks around Jordan and exits the ring. Jordan watches him go with anger building in his eyes, the crowd booing at the poor sportsmanship.

Nick Miller: Seems we got a new match for Sunday, least I hope it becomes official, but it sure seems unlike Chris to not shake hands.

Greg Boone: Maybe he's finally seeing the light and seeing how much better he is than everyone else.

Nick Miller: Or maybe he felt cheated last week and is confused, hopefully its just that, but we'll see.

Singles Match
Hardcore Haz v. Chris Orton

Basic start to the match and Orton takes control with a side headlock into a takedown. Haz fights back with some brawling, gets kind of reckless and misses a leg drop off the top. Orton kicks him in the head and really works him over from there, hits a ddt off the ropes and grounds him with a sleeper. Haz fights out of it almost, but gets a modified backbreaker. Orton kicks the hell out of him, gets him up and nails uppercuts, Haz fights back some. Orton will end up hitting a dropkick and starts stalking, then hits the CKO and gets the win.

Winner: Chris Orton via Pinfall

Tag Team Title Contender Match
Chris Crest & Jason Price v. Thrash & Slash

The match begins with Crest and Slash and kind of is even in a way. Crest is able to stay away from Slash and tekes him down a few times, but of course the powerhouse won't stay down. It remains fairly matched even when Thrash comes in. Price ends up coming in with some highflying catching the monsters off guard and for a while the Cripplers have control of the match. Slahs ends up being singled out and kept from his corner, almost beaten into submission, but not quite. Thrash eventually gets back in and has no easy task to turn the match around, but Destruction does do it and after tossing Crest over the top rope landing on the guard rail, they double team Price and put him away with Total Destruction to win the match.

Winners: Thrash & Slash via Pinfall

Singles Match
Thor v. Scorpion

The match starts quickly with Thor hitting Scorpion as soon as he enters ring and not letting up. He almost dominate Scorpion controlling most of the match and just pummels Scorprion. Being no slouch he fights back and gets in some moves, but Thor is just too intense tonight. Corez ends up coming down and tries to interefere, but Thor beats him to the punch and gores him down. Scorpion bashes him with a chair and then leaves the ring.

Winner: Thor via Disqualification

Corez rolls from the ring and Thor comes to pissed. He gets a mic and shouts out.

Thor: Enough of this, Corez, I want tour ass Sunday and I want it where no one gets involved, what do ya say to a scaffolding match?

The crowd cheers and Cores stands on the stage and and nods yes to the match, then raises his arms in a crucifix.

Singles Match
Joe Dumar v. The Resurrector

Basic start to the match and Tor takes control, but Joe counters quickly and takes the fight to the champ surprising him a little. It goes back and forth a bit and Joe takes some punishment, but hangs in there and fights back giving Tor a good run. He even hoists him up looking for a death valley driver at one point, but Tor counters into a reverse ddt.  Both get back up and slug it out, Tor winning and pummeling Joe in a corner, walks the ropes and crashes down on him. He looks set to end up, but Joe slips down turning Tor around and tried for Violent Impact. Tor backdrops him and after a brutal kick finishes Joe with the Resurrection.

Winner: The Resurrector via Pinfall

Singles Match
Eddie The Machine v. D-Von Dudley

Eddie begins the match full of aggression and takes D-Von all over the ring not letting him breath. He does fight back and tries to get in control, but Eddie is relentless, he's crazy as hell, pulls out some high risk moves. Proves to be too risky when he misses a flying headbutt and then D-Von is quick to capatilize and goes to town on Eddie. Showing he hasn't lost his touch D-Von beats Eddie around the ring now and well its a good match. Eddie fights back, but D-Von not wanting to lose his return match buckles down and executes Saving Grace to win it.

Winner: D-Von Dudley via Pinfall

Tag Team Title Contender Match
Nick Roland & Black Bob v. Big Bill Butcher & Rob Rocco

Nick baseball slides into Bill as he gets to ringside, then Bob flies out with a plancha taking him down. He sits Bill against the guard rail and leaps off the other guard rail with a dropkick to him. Nick and Rob tangle in the ring matching up evenly. Rob kinda desperate knowing Bill is laying on the floor, Nick full of energy being new to the ring. Bob gets to his corner and gets tagged in and flies in at Rob taking him down. He and Nick really wear him out with a lot of frequent tags and Bill is staggering to his corner now. They try to win several times, but only get near falls and Bob ends up flying across the ring leaping the top rope and splashes on to Bill taking him down on the floor. Rob is diverted by this and so is the ref. Nick low blows Rob and lays him out with Interview This and picks up the win for his team.

Winners: Nick Roland & Black Bob via Pinfall

In the back we find Frank E Dangerously listening to a rant by Scorpion and his eyes are rolling.

Scorpion: Damn it, I should be in the MCW Title match, I am the true champ, I deserve the only shot at the belt. Neither Whitney or Orton deserve shit!

FED: Look Scorpion, I know your talented, I respect you, but I am sick of your whining. Back in November it was a referee call, sure, could have gone either way, but it was no screwjob, so get over yourself and earn another shot at the title.

Scorpion: Just give me the winner, I already deserve at least that.

FED: Sc-

Frankie stops as Viper steps into view and crosses his arms staring at Scorpion.

Scorpion: What the hell do you want?

Viper: Well I was thinking, see, I overheard ya two and well I'm not busy Sunday, your not, so maybe you could see just how much ya deserve by measuring yourself against the standard of SEF!

Scorpion: A match against you?! You don't deserve to step in the ring with me, so get to stepping Viper!

Viper laughs now and lowers his arms.

FED: I think that match would be something we all want to see and Scorpion, I tell you what. You beat Viper and you can have an MCW Title shot anytime you want!

Scorpion: Fine, the match is on and I'll get my shot. Viper, you can't compare to the real superman!

Scorpion walks off and Viper just smirks and looks at Frankie.

Viper: Geez, what an arrogant prick, I tell ya, who ever gets anywhere acting like that!

Viper walks off now and Frankie is laughing.

Nick Miller: Viper and Scorpion this Sunday, what a match that outta be.

Greg Boone: Should be good I admit, but no way Viper can match Scorpion, not in this era.

Nick Miller: We'll see about that!

Main Event
Singles Match
Rayne Rocco v. Ares

Rayne jumped Ares outside the ring and threw him into the ringpost, steels steps, and guard rail, beat him around near the announcers and smashes his head into the tables. He finally took the fight to the ring and started to dissect Ares on the mat, really worked him over and targeted his neck mostly. Ares fought back flooring Rayne into the corner a few times and countered with a spinebuster as well. Rayne got back in control and was real aggressive in this match. He tried for The Plunge a few times, but Ares kept getting out of it and almost hit his Atom Bomb. They both ended up out of the ring again and Rayne kicked Ares leg out from under him, then kicked him in the head and slid back in the ring. He distracted the ref complaining he hurt his arm and meanwhile Rob Rocco ran out bashing Ares in the head with a chair, then backed up the ramp to the back. The ref would end up counting Ares out and so Rayne picked up the win, but that wasn't the end of the show.

Winner: Rayne Rocco via Count Out

After the bell rang and Rayne posed arrogantly the lights went completely out and then a few seconds later they came back on. The Resurrector stood behind Rayne and grabbed him by his hair. He turned Rayne around who freaked, but got kicked in the gut, then scooped upside down and planted with the Resurrection. The lights would go back out and return to see just Rayne laying on his back and then the show would end.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock