sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 52 {2/16/09}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 09:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• WAR

Daddy Mack

February 16th, 2009

A few hundred shows ago SEF was just opening its doors to young wrestlers looking to make a name and help build a company. Now it celebrates its seventh year on real nonstop action unlike some fakes down in Universal Studios. SEF kicks off its seven year anniversary on Monday Night WAR with a huge array of pyro followed by Rob Zombie's "War Zone". The sold out crowd inside the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York is rocking hard to the music and screaming loud ready for tonights show.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to WAR, this is SEF's seven year anniversary show as well and we got a lineup worthy of an anniversary show. Scorpion and Whitney Marret headline the card fighting for the MCW Title.

Greg Boone: Another sure to be classic, but hopefully with an ending that sees the real champ finally get his title.

Nick Miller: He's not the real champ until he wins it, but maybe tonight is his night, I don't doubt his ability nor Whitney's. Like that though we'll see another awesome match, Mack and Viper taking on Chris Orton and The Resurrector.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, now that's gonna be a real good one, Mack and Viper getting their revenge and taking out both men who have been thorns in their sides.

Nick Miller: Oh right, like IX hasn't been trashing anyone and everyone around here?!

Greg Boone: They've just been shooting, what's wrong with that?

Nick Miller: Whatever, we got several more matches tonight Thor and D-Von Dudley battling it out and it wouldn't be an SEF anniversary show if we didn't have someone new making their debut.

Greg Boone: Ah yes, Ms Hyde, can't wait to see what she can do in the ring. Smoking hot, rich, and smart considering she looked to IX when arriving her.

Nick Miller: It is a smart move I'll admit and I look forward to seeing her in action, though Haz may be looking forward to it, the two sure had some harsh words exchanged.

Greg Boone: What a loser Haz is, he couldn't handle her, let alone stand a chan-

The lights going out shut up Boone and silence remains for a few minutes, the only light comes from cameras, phones, laser pointers from the crowd. The lights zome back on and in the ring stands The Resurrector in his hat and trenchcoat going to his feet. He raises his right hand and motions Staci over and reluctantly she does and lifts her mic for him to speak.

The Resurrector: Seven years for SEF...that's nice...now Mack, you and I have this tag match, but I told you, I warned you I had something else in mind. I want you one on one, the great Mack as you like to act. I propose that this Sunday we do battle for my World Heavyweight Championship and we do so inside of a steel cage.

Cheers from the crowd.

The Resurrector: What do you say Mack? Do you want a title shot or are you truly afraid to step into the ring with me?

Tor nods to Staci who lowers the mic and stays still. The crowd is cheering wanting that match.

Nick Miller: Well it seems Tor wastes no time, pulls no punches, very clear, he wants Mack one on one and will put up the title this Sunday. Now, will Mack accept?

Greg Boone: C'mon, of course, that way he can be Worl-

Boone is cut off by "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine and out walks the cocky Impact X. Mack with his arm around Whitney who carries her MCW Title and Viper with his arm around Elizabeth. Mack holds a mic and raises it up, the crowd stops booing now and the music cuts.

MACK: Well, this is a change, something different, the champ issues the challenge, but really, is it a surprise? I mean who doesn't issue the challenge to me? I am bigger than any champion, I am the one to beat and so you have to challenge me and I don't have to challenge anyone!

The crowd starts booing again and Tor just stares down at Mack.

MACK: Ya want an answer, well its one you wanta nd they all want, but its not why I'm saying yes. I want to take that title off you, I want to bury your ass and put your out of your misery and so as I said, yes, I accept, it is on and big, dead, bitch, I'll see ya Sunday, shine the belt up, so I don't have to!

Mixed reaction from the crowd and then the Tor is seen smirking a bit before the lights go out. A few minutes later they return and he's gone. IX looks around, everyone is standing, Mack nods his head, the group turns to the back now.

Nick Miller: Well the match is on, should be one hell of a cage match at that.

Greg Boone: No doubt, Tor and Mack for the first time and in a steel cage, I can't wait.

Nick Miller: Neither can the fans, but we have tonights huge show to watch first, so lets get on with it.

The lights flicker about as "Catfight" by Lene Alexandra plays throughout the arena. Mixed reaction in the crowd as she begins to comes from beyond the curtains.

Staci Sparx: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, coming to the ring at 6 foot, weighing in at 170 pounds and accompanied by Viper, she is the rich bitch herself, Elizaaaaaaabeth Hydeeee!!"

Elizabeth comes walking down in a runway type fashion and and puts her hands up as to tell the crowd to talk to the hand. Viper comes up behind her sliding an arm around her waist. They walk to the ring and Viper holds the ropes for Liz, they pose together in the ring and then he exits. Now we hear "Enter Sandman" by Motorhead and the crowd goes wild as the cameras look for Haz. He's spotted coming through the crowd off the hard camera side, drinking beer and weilding his cane.

Staci Sparx: And her opponent, hailing from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan.........Hardcore Haz!

Haz gets to the rail and leaps up on it, then hops to the apron and yanks out his last beer down most of it and tosses the can hitting Liz in the head. Haz drops his cane and rushes in the ring clotheslining her, yanks her up and nails a snap suplex, then climbs to the turnbuckle and leaps off with a senton bomb and leans back for the pin, 1..................2.........kickout. Haz pulls Liz up looking for a sleeper, but she grabs the ref and mule kicks Haz getting him to back off. Liz runs to the ropes and bounces back with a spinning wheel kick knocking Haz down. She starts kicking at his legs and lower back, drops elbows to his back, then to his left leg. Liz turns him over into a half crab and sits back twisting his leg a little.

Nick Miller: Haz taking Liz down early, but after a well placed kick she's in control.

Greg Boone: A very good wrestler, far better than this joke Haz.

Haz crawls for the ropes trying to get free of the hold. Liz seeing he's about there lets go and leaps up on the middle rope, then crashes down with an elbow to his back. She gets up and stomps at his back, then jumps with both feet on him and steps off raising her arms arrogantly inciting boos, but thumbs up from Viper. Liz walks over leaning through the ropes and gives him a kiss, then turns rushing Haz with a kick to his ribs. She pulls him up and leaps delivering a dropkick, then pins with a laxxed cover, 1.................2.kickout! She gets up and glares at the ref, then pulls up Haz slapping him in the head, gets him set for a piledriver maybe, but Haz backdrops her to the mat, then runs to the ropes and bounces off with a leg drop.

Nick Miller: Liz getting a bit too cocky and Haz made her pay for it.

Greg Boone: She'll gain control again.

Haz lifts Liz into a sleeper, then falls back wrapping his legs into a body scissors and wrenches away at her. Viper jumps on the apron and the ref comes, they argue and Haz just keeps Liz in the sleeper. From the crowd comes some long black haired skinny guy with a beard to match and a leather jacket. He grabs Haz's cane and slides in the ring kicking the two over and cracks Haz across his back. His grip is of course released and the man pulls him up with the cane at his throat and executes a russian leg sweep Sandman style, then rolls out of the ring.

Nick Miller: What the hell? That's Xanthus, but why did he just attack Haz during his match?

Greg Boone: Who cares, Haz is a piece of shit drunk anyways.

Liz gets up and looks out at this guy, Xanthus, he just shrugs and points to Haz. Viper is on the floor letting the ref call the match now. Liz turns to Haz who is getting up and kicks him in the gut, then delivers a piledriver on him. She stands up and steps over Haz, looks at Viper with a smirk and then down at Haz and does a crotch chop while Viper raises his arms in an X and the crowd boos. She yanks up Haz and lets a bitch slap fly to him, then nails a pedigree.

Greg Boone: And that is the MoneyShot and thematch is over, told ya Haz sucked!

Nick Miller: I'd like to see a one on one match.

Liz pins Haz now, 1........................2..........................3!

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match............Elizabeth Hyde!

"Catfight" by Lene Alexandra hits the pa and Viper comes in hugging Liz and raises her arm in the air after shoving the ref. X comes in the with the cane and starts cracking Haz in the ribs, then right across the neck until he coughs up blood. He lifts him up choking him with the cane, then twists him around and nails his Ghetto Busta. He hops to the top rope and flies off with the Gangsta Splash, then kneels on Haz and just begins punching him.

Nick Miller: What is he doing, the match is over, he had no business out here anyways, damn it.

Viper grabs X now and pulls him up, his eyes are all wild and glazed over. Viper smacks his chest and tells him enough, then nods to Liz he's cool and the three raises their arms in the air forming X's before leaving the ring.

Greg Boone: Seems almost like X may be with IX now, that's be interesting.

Nick Miller: Yes and it may be more trouble for SEF!

Time for our next match and we hear "Rise" by Pantera. The crowd cheers when Joe steps out doing his crucifix pose.

Staci Sparx: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence..........Joe Dumar!

Joe makes his way down the ramp slapping fans hands and then rolls into the ring. He stands up raising his arms in the air, then we hear "Never Enough" by Eminem hit the pa and out walks Nick to some boos.

Staci Sparx: And his opponent, from Boston Massachuessetts, weighing in at 210 pounds............Nick Roland!

He heads down the ramp sneering at fans, stares at Joe and heads up the steps now getting in the ring. Nick tosses his hat and chains off, rips off his wifebeater and stretches his arms. Joe cracks his neck some and the bell rings. They circle a little and move into a lock up, pretty even as both try to push the other into a corner, but struggle. Joe manages to get Nick forced back, goes for the clean break, but Nick kicks him in the gut and turns Joe into the corner hammering him with punches. The ref pulls him off giving him a warning. Nick just pushes him and then gets clotheslined by Joe whol goes down from the dive. Joe gets up pulling Nick up and nails a suplex on him. He sits Nick up applying a sleeper to him. Nick fights up quickly getting to one knee and elbows Joe in the gut, shoves him to the ropes and leaps up for a dropkick. Joe stops short and lets Nick fall to the mat, then grabs his legs and kicks him in the midsection. He wraps his legs up looking for a texas cloverleaf, then tries turning him over. Nick wiggles around trying to keep Joe from turning, crawls backwards to the ropes grabbing them with both arms and Joe lets him go.

Nick Miller: Man, Roland did not want to be in that hold, looked almost desperate going to those ropes.

Greg Boone: He was just doing the smart thing.

Joe grabs his legs and yanks Nick off the ropes and lets him drop to the mat, then runs to the ropes, bounces off and drops an elbow, but no one's home. Both men get up and starts trading punches, Nick kicks Joe in the kneecap, then ducks down tackling him into a corner and smashes into his ribs with shoulder tackles. Nick lifts Joe to the top rope and hammers him with elbows, then climbs up and delivers a superplex.

Nick Miller: Oh my, what a devastating move that is.

Greg Boone: Joe's done, all downhill for him now.

Nick gets up hurting a little, but pulls up Joe and lifts him for a suplex, hangs him in the air and turns him dropping with a jackhammer and pins, 1.................2.....kickout! Nick starts hammering him with punches now, pulls Joe up and sends him to the ropes. He bounces off and looks for a spear, but Nick leapfrogs him. Joe bounces off the ropes again and leaps up for a cross body, but Nick leaps up with a dropkick putting him down. He applies an armbar on him and turns Joe face down really putting the pressure on him.

Greg Boone: C'mon ya dumbass, just tap and save your ass, your a beaten man anyways.

Nick Miller: I doubt Joe will ever give up.

Nick lets go of the arm and stands up kicking Joe in the ribs, then pulls him up from behind looking for a german suplex it seems. Joe uses his leg to block it and swings an elbow back connecting with Nick's head. He turns and drops him downw ith a ddt, then gets up and runs to the ropes bouncing off with a leg drop. Joe gets up and pulls Nick into a piledriver position. Nick struggles to get out of it, clubs at the back of Joe's legs, then drops down and pulls his legs out from under him. Joe falls to his back and Nick rolls forward still holding the legs in a jacknife pin, 1..................2.........kickout!

Nick Miller: Near fall out of a counter, nice wrestling by Roland.

Greg Boone: Well yea, that's why he becamea wrestle, if Joe can who can't?

Nick pulls up Joe slamming him into a corner, kicks him in the ribs, then leaps up to the middle turnbuckle and looks for a monkey flip. Joe pushes him away sending Nick to his back, then hops to the middle turnbuckle himself and flies off with an elbow drop. Nick rolls out of the way and hops up as Joe sits up holding his elbow. Nick rushes him with a kick to the head, then yanks up Joe and looks for a double arm ddt, but lifts him straight up about vertical and drops him on his head.

Greg Boone: There ya go, Interview This and it is over!

Nick covers Joe hooking his leg, 1..........................2..........................3!

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match..............Nick Roland!

Nick slaps Joe in his head as "Never Enough" by Eminem hits the pa and he stands up getting his arm raised.

Nick Miller: A good match, hard fought by both men, but Roland picked up the win after that impactful finisher of his.

Greg Boone: Told ya, Joe is no match for anyone!

We go to the back now, just barely to the back as were not far from the curtain and we find Impact X, all of them ready to hit the ring. Mack and Viper stand side by side talking with Xanthus while Whitney and Liz are next to each other right close.

Xanthus: Alright, ready to go whip some ass, teach them punk fuckers this our turf, our playground?!

MACK: Well yea, but you stick your ass back here until we throw up the sign.

Viper raises his arms in an X as Mack does the kliq sign with his right hand, then the two look at each other confused.

Viper: Dude, I thought we agreed on the X?

MACK: What about the ol school symbol?

They both shrug now and the girls laugh and roll their eyes.

MACK: How about this?!

Mack raises his arms in an X while doing the sign with both hands.

Viper: Yea bro, that's cool.

Xanthus: Whatever guys, just let me know and I'll be there to crack some heads, I got something to give back to Orton anyways, ya know how I like to give back!

Viper: Yea, ya crazy bastard, I thought ya were gonna kill Haz earlier.

MACK: Probably would have if ya hadn't stopped him.

Xanthus: So what?

They all just look at each other shrugging and not caring, then X steps back as Whitney grabs Mack's arm.

Whitney Marret: Ok boys, we better get going, I think its time.p

MACK: Yea, yea, gotta go steal the show again, see ya in a few X!

Mack and X slap hands, then X and Viper slap hands. Liz takes Viper's arms and the two couples turn taking a few steps towards the curtain. X raises his cane and smirks now as we cut out to ringside.

Nick Miller: What the hell was that? Impact X bluntly gives away the fact that they got Xanthus waiting to come out and intefere?

Greg Boone: They never said that. How do ya know they weren't talking about after the match?

Nick Miller: Oh please, you and I both know that's not what they meant.

Greg Boone: I don't know that, don't speak for me. IX are just team players, they like to get everyone involved, but their also honroable and would enver jeopardize the match.

Nick Miller: Oh right, I'll believe it when I see it!

Time for the big tag match and kicking it off we hear "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine come over the pa. The crowd cheers and boos for the group known as Impact X, Mack and Viper walking out with Whitney and Liz on their arms.

Staci Sparx: The following match is a tag team bout scheduled for one fall. Introducing first at a combined weight of 465 pounds, accompanied by Whitney Marret and Elizabeth Hyde, they are Mack and Viper!

The four are smiling and the fasn reach for them, but get ignored or even taunted. IX gets to the ring and the girls head up the steps as Mack and Viper hop on the apron and step in the ring. Once all four are in the ring they stand side to side and do crotch chops as pyro shoots of in X's behind them. Mack and Viper who are next to each other high five, then kiss their girls and stand together waiting for their opponents. So now we hear "Bodies" by Drowning Pool hits the pa system, Chris Orton comes out from the curtian hears massive pop reaction makes his way down the ramp stares down his challengers, and he stops at the end moving his neck left and right.

Staci Sparx: And their opponents, first, making his way to the ring from San Diego California, weighing in at 245 pounds......Chris Orton!

He walks up the steel stairs enters the ring stares at the challenger again makes his way to the corner of the ring climbs the second turnbuckle just stares at the fans with arrogant smile come down move his arms like a circle jumps few times to loosen his legs get ready for his match. Orton stares across the ring at Mack and Viper who smile arrogantly, Whitney and Liz are outside the ring now. The lights go out and after a few seconds we hear "Dark Age" by Vader, some cheering from the crowd and a bluish grey lights comes from the stage. Out steps the large figure that is the World Champ.

Staci Sparx: And his partner hailing from Devils Hole Nevada, weighing in at 330 pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion.........The Resurrector!

A lot of cheers now and Tor is slowly walking down the ramp with his head lowered. He gets to the ring and looks up inside past Orton to Mack and Viper, then walks to the steel steps, steps to the top of them and raises his arms bringing the lights on. Tor undoes his coat and lets it drop, then removes his hat dropping that and now removes the World Title dropping that. Tor steps on to the apron and looks at Orton nodding to him as if to go first. Mack and Viper play paper, rock, scissors to see who goes first and Viper wins, so Mack hops out on the apron.

Nick Miller: Well it looks like Viper and Orton start the match.

The bell rings and the two men move in for a lock up, but Viper kicks Orton in the gut, then hammers him with a couple hard punches, whips him to his corner and grabs the ref while Mack starts choking Orton with the tag rope. He lets go and kicks Orton out of the corner, Orton turns to go for Mack and Viper comes from behind with a forearm to the back of his head, then grabs him in a waistlock and executes a german suplex releasing him. Viper gets him in a side headlock, then rolls around into a hammerlock bringing Orton to his feet. Orton runs to a corner and Viper lets go shoving him into it. Orton turns and Viper charges him, but gets an elbow to the face. Orton dives out taking Viper down with a clothesline, then gets a side headlock on him. Viper fights up to his feet and lifts Orton for a back suplex, but Orton drops down and pulls Viper over and down to the mat keeping the headlock on.

Nick Miller: Good start to this thing, Orton with that headlock clasped on like a pitbull.

Greg Boone: Only after cheating.

Nick Miller: What are you talking about? Its been clean so far.

Greg Boone: Oh please.

Viper tries fighting up again and gets to his knees, elbows Orton in the gut, then gets to his feet and backs up to the ropes. The ref calls for a clean break and we may get it, but Viper punches Orton in the ribs, then whips him across the ring and looks for Venom. Orton gets tagged by Tor and leapfrogs Viper. Both turn and Viper charges for a clothesline, but Orton ducks and dives around Tor who's in the ring. Viper bounces off the ropes and Tor meets him with Impaled, that massive boot collapsing Viper's chest and he just falls flat to the mat. Tor just stands there and looks at Mack who stares wide eyed.

Nick Miller: My god what a boot that was, Tor just flattened Viper.

Greg Boone: He shouldn't be in there, it was a blind tag, aren't those illegal?

Nick Miller: NO!

Tor pulls Viper to his feet and clubs him over the back, then rips him up pump handle style and delivers a powerslam. He stands and backs up to the ropes, then springs off and leaps up dropping a leg across his throat. Tor gets up pulling Viper up and shoves him into a corner, hammers him with body shots, then an elbow to the head and grabs his hand applying a wristlock. He pulls Viper out of the corner and walks up the turnbuckles like the steel steps, walks along the top rope, but in comes Mack throwing his body against the ropes. Tor loses his balance and falls straight down on the top rope. Mack and Viper double clothesline him out to the floor. Orton tries coming in, but the ref keeps him back, then orders Mack out.

Greg Boone: Yea, now that's ho wtake down Tor, told he was no match for IX!

Nick Miller: Well not in a two on one situation like that, though they gotta get him back in the ring to beat him.

Viper is on the floor now and kicks at Tor, slams his head into the guard rail, then pulls him up and rolls him in the ring. He climbs back in now and drops a knee to Tor's head, then Mack is asking for the tag. Viper pulls up Tor in a front facelock, backs up to tag Mack who hops to the top rope and leaps off with a double axe handle smash to Tor's back. Viper gets out as Mack applies an armbar and pulls on it as well, knees him in the gut and turns him into a corner. Mack backs up to him pulling his arm over his shoulder and tries taking Tor over that way, but gets shoved away, then yanked down by his hair. The ref warns Tor who just sneers at him. He kicks Mack in the head, pulls him up and hits an uppercut staggering him, then whips Mack to the ropes and catches coming off with a sidewalk slam. He stands up and pulls Mack to his feet, lifts him for a body slam, but Mack wiggles down his back, latches on to him and rakes his eyes, then drops down and brings his knee up to Tor's lower back. He slams a forearm to his back sending him forward, then runs Tor into his corner and tags Viper. Mack hammers Tor in the back as Viper comes in and they lift him up together delivering a reverse suplex slamming Tor down on his face and stomach.

Nick Miller: Oh man, now that's a way to take a big man like Tor down.

Greg Boone: Told ya, IX owns all including Tor!

Mack steps out on the apron as Viper is up and comes off the ropes dropping a knee to the back of Tor's head. He applies a japanese armbar on him wrenching as much as he can. Tor tries pushing up reaches around trying to power up with Viper on him, but can't quite do it. he falls flat and and reaches out for the ropes when Orton runs in kicking Viper in the head and is quickly forced out.

Greg Boone: WHAT, no fair, dq his ass ref, send him outta here!

Nick Miller: Now, now, he just frustrated, Mack did the same thing earlier.

Viper is yelling at Orton, then does a crotch chop and turns kicking at Tor who is getting up. Viper pulls him into a facelock and looks for a suplex, but Tor blocks it. Viper pounds on his back and tries for a ddt, but Tor runs him backwards into a corner, then lifts him up on the top turnbuckle. He reaches up with some heavy punches, then steps on the middle turnbuckle and grabs Viper by throat. Tor rolls his eyes back and then yanks Viper off the top rope swinging him around with a chokeslam to the mat. He then kneels up and looks at Mack, then stands and does a cutthroat while looking at Mack. Tor pulls Viper and lifts him looking for Resurrection, but Viper elbows him in the head and slips down shoving Tor to the ropes. He turns and runs back, but Viper is charging and hits Venom on him.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, its all over, pin him and finish it.

Viper kneels up and falls over Tor, 1....................2..............kickout!

Nick Miller: Oh, a close one on the champ, but only two.

Greg Boone: No, damn it ref, learn how to count!

Viper looks up pissed and Mack steps in yelling at the ref who orders him out or he'll get dqed. Mack steps out and Tor is pulling himself up looking to Orton who's ready to come in. Mack is yelling at Viper who is crawling to him.

Nick Miller: If Orton can get in here this match could really turn in his teams favor.

Greg Boone: Please, Orton stands no chance against IX!

Tor stands and steps over, Viper reaches out making the tag and in jumps Mack just as Orotn tags in. he jumps the top rope with a flying clothesline taking Mack down, then pops up and runs over clotheslining Viper out of the ring. Mack is up and Orton is all over him with punches sending him into a corner. The ref orders him after a four count, but Mack charges out with a tackle and both start throwing punches, just flat our brawling like madmen. Xanthus flies down the ramp with a steel chair and slams it to Tor's back, then slides in the ring and slams it to Orton's back causing the ref to call the dq and the bell sounds. Mack catches the staggering Orton with Da Shows Ova laying him out!

Staci Sparx: Here are your winners of the match.........The Resurrector and Chris Orton!

Viper comes in the ring and then Whitney and Liz step in as well. They all stand over Orton and Mack lifts him up slaps him and delivers the CKO on him, then stands up and does a crotch chop. Tor slides in the ring and stands up now, X swinging the chair, but gets it punched back into his face and he goes back, caught by Viper though and held up. The girls back up with Mack and all of IX stands across from Tor who raises his arms and motions to come on.

Nick Miller: Holy hell, this match ends in a disgusting manner, but Tor is standing off with all of IX and welcoming a brawl.

Greg Boone: What can ya say, he's an idiot.

Mack looks at Viper and X, they look at him, then they all look at Tor and nod to him no way. Tor puts a foot on the chair and slides it over to the group and motions to use it, he says, "I DARE YOU"! Mack just stares at him, looks at the chair, then steps out on the apron and the girls do the same, Viper and X drop out to the floor, the crowd booing as they wanted a brawl. IX walks around with caution eyeing Tor and backs up the ramp getting behind the curtain and then "Dark Age" by Vader plays as the ref cautiously gives Tor his title.

Nick Miller: Wow, Tor just stood off with IX and the group backed away, heh, shows you how great they are.

Greg Boone: He caught them by surprise, they were off their guard, it wasn't very fair.

Nick Miller: You mean they couldn't sneak attack him, so they didn't want to fight?!

"I Don't Want To Stop" by Ozzy Osbourne hits the pa and Thor comes running out, thrusts his fists in the air.

Staci Sparx: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Now making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the Unstoppable Force......Thor!

He bolts down the ramp and slides into the ring, pops up and jumps on the turnbuckles thrusting his fists in the air again, then hops down and is ready for the match. A missile drops down on the stage exploding and then "Bombfall" blasts over the pa and we see D-Von come marching out flashing the 3D sign.

Staci Sparx: And now coming out, hailing from Rochester New York, weighing in at 260 pounds.........D-Von Dudley!

The crowd is amped up and cheering for half of the greatest tag team in wrestling. D-Von is high fiving fans to the ring, then he slides in and hops up climbing the turnbuckles flashing the 3D sign some more. D-Von hops down and Thor charges over tackling him into the corner, buries his shoulder into D-Von's ribs a few times, then stands and hammers him with heavy punches. Thor whips him across the ring and follows up with another charge, but D-Von gets a boot up in time sending Thor staggering backwards. D-Von runs out, but gets caught with a powerslam and pinned, 1...............2........kickout!

Nick Miller: Man, Thor starting off fast paced as usual and just got a near fall on D-Von.

Greg Boone: So, just a Dudley, not like its a real challenge!

Thor sits D-Von up in a sleeper and clamps it on tight, wrenches it on twisting D-Von side to side a bit. D-Von tries getting up, but Thor pushes his body over his forcing all his weight down on D-Von's neck. He flails his arms around, but starts to fade a little. Thor is relentless and D-Von tries to stay concsious, but is going out. He moves his arms some, but they grow very limp and the ref is slapping his right arm seeing if its completely limp. He then raises it up and lets it go and it drops. He raises it once more and lets it go and it drops, but then shoots back up and the crowd pops. D-Von starts pumping back up and tries pushing his body up and gets off th emat some, then reaches up holding Thor's head above his own and drops down with a jawbreaker snapping Thor up and backwards.

Nick Miller: Nice counter by D-Von and he just got back into the match.

D-Von is up and hammers Thor with punches, whips him to the ropes and catches him coming back with a clothesline. Thor pops back up and D-Von body slams him, then climbs to the top rope and flies off with a headbutt. Thor rolls out of the way and pulls himself up in a corner. D-Von gets up shaking his head, trying to clear the cobwebs when Thor charges him and BAM...Thor's Gore takes D-Von down and Thor covers him hooking the leg, 1.....................2.......................3!

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match.........Thor!

"I Don't Want To Stop" by Ozzy Osbourne blasts over the pa, the crowd is cheering and Thor jumps up thrusting his fists in the air.

Nick Miller: Man Thor explodes with that Gore out of nowhere and after that missed headbutt D-Von really got caught bad.

Greg Boone: Oh well, D-Von sucks anyways.

Nick Miller: Whatever, your a dick!

Staci Sparx: Ladies and gentleme, it is now time for our main event. It is a standard match with one fall to a finish and is for the MCW Heavyweight Championship!

And now we hear "Sinner" by Drowning Pool and boos from the crowd as Scorpion steps out arrogantly.

Staci Sparx: Introducing first, hailing from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the Ultimate Sinner.......Scorpion!

Scorpion heads down the ramp sneering and taunting the fans, they all boo him, no like for this man. He gets to the ring and steps up on the apron via the steps, gets inside and steps around doing a little self praising. Scorpion climbs some turnbuckles acting cocky, then hops down motioning to hell with the fans. "Money, Power, and Respect" by The LOX hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp with Mack who slides an arm around her waist.

Staci Sparx: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Detroit, Michigan, she weighs 145 pounds and is accompanied by Mack, she is Whitney Marret!

The couple makes their way to the ring and Mack hops on the apron as Whitney climbs the steel steps. Once inside the ring Whitney goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air while Mack holds her from behind. She lowers her arms and kisses Mack, then gets ready for her match. Whitney hands her title to the ref which he holds up, then hands to the ring announcer. The bell sounds now and Scorpion rushes across the ring. Whitney sidesteps him and he leaps to the middle turnbuckle, then springs off with a cross body taking her down. They both roll up to their feet from their and lock up, circle around the ring, then Scorpion powers Whitney into a corner. A clean break almost, but Scorpion slaps Whitney and then backs up smirking.

Nick Miller: Oooh, not a good thing to do, very cocky on Scorpion's part.

Greg Boone: He's one of a few who can get away with it with Whitney, these two are superbly talented.

Whitney just smiles and steps out motioning for a lock up and Scorpion raises his arms for it, but Whitney blantly and bluntly kicks Scorpion right in the jewels, perfect punt and he drops to his knees in pain. The ref yells at her asking why and then yells for the bell. It sounds, but Whitney slaps the ref, then delivers Southern Pride to him.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match..........

Mack grabs the mic and pushes Staci back in her chair, then rolls in the ring and stands up.

MACK: Boys and girls, her eis your MCW Champion............Whitney Marret!

A mixed reaction after what just happened. Scorpion may be an asshole, but everyone wanted to see the match. "Money, Power, Respect" by The LOX hits as Whitney pulls up Scorpion and delivers Southern Pride to him. Mack hands her the title and raises her arm in the air, then they kiss.

Nick Miller: What a bunch of bullshit that was, why Whitney, WHY?

Greg Boone: I'm a little disappointed myself, but hey, maybe she has a good reason, she can do whatever she wants.

Nick Miller: You only get away with so much for so long. But anyways, that's it folks. In six nights we got Total Anarchy, the night we name a challenger to the World Champ at Wrestle X, so tune in Sunday Night on pay per view, see ya.

Whitney's music still plays and the crowd is still torn, some cheers and boos as Mack and Whitney do some crotch chops to end the show which now fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock