impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 53 {2/23/09}

Started by Greg Boone, March 15, 2014, 09:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Greg Boone

February 23rd, 2009

Its the night after the SEF Rumble, time for the fallout of Total Anarchy and WAr opens inside the Poland Springs Arena in Toms River, New Jersey with pyro shooting off the stage, then "War Zone" by Rob Zombie blasting over the pa bringing this sold out crowd to their feet screaming in cheers.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR! Last night we witnessed one hell of a rumble not to mention a couple matches before that.

Greg Boone: Yes, the brutal submission match seeing Crest oust Price from SEF was great and then seeing Mack own Tor was even greater.

Nick Miller: The World Title match was no match as Mack cost himself a chance at winning when he tackjled Tor out the cage door just seconds after the bell rang. It was a mugging by IX until some masked man showed up to aid Tor.

Greg Boone: And he'll pay for that too, lucky he was masked cause if IX knew who he was he'd be dead already.

Nick Miller: I don't know, he tore through IX pretty good. IX tore through the rumble though, every member was in it and they truly made an impact, but Whitney especially as she won it.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, the dominant woman of the ring won her first rumble and she is going to Wrestle X to whip some ass!

Nick Miller: No doubt she can, but as I said last night, Tor could be a tougher challenger than the rumble, but we'll see.

Greg Boone: Please, Tor ain't shit, Whitney owns-

He's cut off by the sound of Rage Against The Machine's "Renegades of Funk" and here comes Impact X to a mixed reaction as usual. Mack has his arm around Whitney who carries her title and a mic in her hand. Viper and Liz got their arms around each other while Xanthus follows drinking a beer. They stop on stage and just look around with smirks, smug looks and then Whitney raises her mic.

Whitney Marret: We really had no plans to do anything, to come out here and give any of you "people" the pleasure of seeing us, but after last night we had to. Its only right that we brag up what we did. You see, I not only won the rumble, but Impact X dominated the rumble. From start to finish we made the biggest impacts inside that ring last night, to steal a line...we owned the rumble!

Mixed feelings from the fans as Whitney winks at Mack who smirks and takes the mic.

MACK: Yes, yes, yes we did and how sweet it was, sure, watching from the back I did, but how sweet it was watching Whitney last to the end and be the last one in the ring and now The Resurrector.

Cheers from the crowd.

MACK: You think you got what it takes, ya think ya got our number, you and your masked freak buddy of yours, ya think ya got over IX? Think again pal! Come Wrestle X Whitney is taking that title and then Tor I am going to finish you off and make sure you never hold it again.

Boos from the crowd now.

MACK: Right here on this stage is the real collection of todays finist in the world of wrestling. Were not a jumbalya of jokes like some so called main eventers trying to be a mafia, were the real deal, the top of the ladder, Impact X Owns YOU!

Booing from the fans.

MACK: And if ya don't like it, too bad, cause its the best thing going and if still don't feel it, then we only got a couple more words for ya...

IX: KISS THIS!

All five members do crotch chops now as "Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine hits the pa again. The group heads to the back now as the crowd boos, though some cheer.

Nick Miller: Some gloating by IX and I guess you could say its rightfully so, they were all impressive last night.

Greg Boone: Impressive?! More than just that, like they said, IX owned the rumble.

Nick Miller: Alright, well we got a show to get on with and later tonight Xanthus will face Chris Orton in what could be a nasty fight, but also his partners Mack and Viper are in tag action.

Greg Boone: Time for them to show SEF what a real tag team is.

Nick Miller: No doubt they are good together, but so are Jay and Mesa. We have more matches and in a few seconds we'll see Midnight's singles debut against Joe Dumar!

Singles Match
Midnight v. Joe Dumar

This match begins with a lockup and Joe overpowers Midnight into a corner, gives a clean break, but gets a slapped for his sportsmanship. Joe takes it and backs off, lets Midnight come at him and takes her down with ana rmdrag into an armbar. He keeps her on the mat trying to wear her down, but Midnight will fight her way up and gain control after raking Joe's eyes. She overwhelms with punches, then gets him on the mat and works over his neck with a rear chinlock, then a sleeper. Joe fights up out of it and really takes it to Midnight, then gets her up looking for a death valley driver. Midnight ends up flipping on to her feet and drops Joe with a spinning heel kick, then gets him in a camel clutch. Joe sturggles while in it, but does fight up smashing Midnight into a corner, then hits her with a few moves and sends her to a corner. Midnight is able to run up the ropes and comes off at Joe with a spinning heel kick she calls the Decapitator and then pins him to win.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match........Midnight!

Tag Team Match
L.A. Jay & Mesa v. Mack w/Whitney Marret & Viper w/Elizabeth Hyde

Good tag match to start out, lots of tags by both teams, Jay and Mesa hang in there with Mack and Viper proving their on their level when it coems to tag matches. Of course we see some tactics by IX, but Jay and Mesa continue to hold their own. Mesa gets isolated at one point and really takes a beating. Mack and Viper do everything they can to him, but Mesa holds on trying to make a tag. He almost makes it a couple times, but keeps getting stopped and pulled back for more beatings. Jay gets frustrated as hell, breaks up a few falls, but gets sent right back out. This allows for some extra double teaming by Mack and Viper. Whitney and Liz head over by Jay provoking him to come after them while Mack and Viper nail a double reverse russian leg sweep on Mesa and Mack gets the pin winning the match.

Staci Sparx: Here are your winners of the match..........Mack and Viper!

Jay comes in the ring, but Liz and Whitney grabs his feet tripping him to the mat allowing Viper to drop an elbow on him, then he and Mack pull up Jay hitting the same move on him that they hit on Mesa. They stand over the two men as Liz and Whitney get in the ring and then the lights go out. A few seconds later they come on and standing on either side of IX is The Resurrector wearing a grey mask over his face and the masked friend from last night. Tor charges forward booting Viper in the head while the masked man drops Mack with a clothesline. Whitney rushes Tor with punches, but gets thrown into a corner and hammered with punches. Liz clubs the masked man over the back, but he elbopws her in the head, then lifts her up for a powerbomb except he flips her up over his head back to back and then drops her forward, the move resembles the old Razors Edge. Mack is behind Tor hammering him with punches to the back when the masked man runs over with a clubbing forearm, then whips him to the ropes and steps away letting Tor drop him with Impaled. Whitney runs behind Tor, but gets speared by the masked man. Viper pulls Liz from the ring, then yanks out Whitney holding both women up. Tor and the masked man look at them, then Tor pulls up Mack tossing him out of the ring at Viper's feet. Tor gets a mix now and stands next to his masked friend.

The Resurrector: Congratulations to you Whitney, now you get to come face me and get your ass handed to you, but let me ask you...who is it you think you'll be facing?

Whitney looks up in pain and confusion as does Viper and Liz, Mack is sitting up now.

The Resurrector: I think its time we do this, don't you...Vlad?!

The masked man takes the mic now and speaks in a cryptic voice.

Vlad: Yes, it is time. I was once here disguised as Kane in the early SEF days, but I am not Vlad, you know me best as...

He yanks off his mask revealing a long, dark haired, dark goatteed Nick Torres smirking and the crowd cheers.

Torres: Yo...its time!

He hands the mic back and Tor rips off his hat and mask revealing a long dark haired, dark goateed Troy Storms. He opens his coat showing the World Title and smirks.

Storms: Yea, early days of SEF me and this bitch here...

Torres punches Storms.

Torres: Your the bitch...bitch!

Storms: Easy, I'm telling a story here. Anyways, yea, we were Taker and Kane, do so under request of management and we got no regrets. As for The Resurrector, that was my idea and a good one, wouldn't ya say so Mack? You like to fool so many people with disguising yourself as others, well how's it feel to be on the other side of it son?

Mack is looking up shocked as is the rest of IX.

Storms: Oh, Whitney, I have some information for you. Ya see, since were both champions and this is SEF, your titl eis on the line as well come Wrestle X. Managment is merging it with the World Title and what grander stage than Wrestle X to do it?!

The crowd cheers for this.

Storms: I had fun playing you and Mack and you too Viper and your bitch Liz! It was fun, wasn't it bro?

Torres: Yea, it was fun, but the fun and games are over cause Impact X, the real bad muthas are back, Da Gangstas are back and were the ones that own YOU!

He and Storms point at IX who just backs up the ramp as "Cowboys From Hell" by Pantera hits the pa. Storms and Torres raise their hands flashing the kliq sign as the crowd cheers.

Singles Match
Hardcore Haz v. Nick Roland

A fight from the start outside the ring and then it officially starts when both get inside. Haz is on fire beating Nick all over the ring until he misses a senton off the top rope. Nick quickly takes over and hits Haz hard and fast with moves, punches, not a lot of holds though, just fights him. Hits him with a superplex and a piledriver, then starts wearing him down with a sleeper. Haz rallies back with support from the fans, gets Nick reeling, but aa rake to the eyes and then quickly hit with Interview This and Nickm wins the match with a pin.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match........Nick Roland!

Singles Match
Pung Loa v. Elizabeth Hyde w/Viper

Pung overwhelms Liz with some of his quick kicks sending her to a corner, hits some more and takes her down with a snapmare, hits a dropkick and locks her up in a surfboard. He flips to his back and sends Liz over to her stomach, then runs to the ropes with a dropkick, but she rolls out of the way and Pung nearly slides out of the ring. Liz quickly drops an elbow to his back and locks in an armbar with a bridge. She keeps in a while, then floats into side headlock. Pung gets up and shoves her to the ropes. She bounces back ducking a clothesline and Pung looks for a superkick, but she ducks that and pulls Pung down with a ddt. Liz applies a triangle choke on him now and squeezes tight. Pung struggles for a while, tries lifting her up, but can't do it. He rolls around for a bit and eventually wears down. The ref grabs his arm to check it, after it falls twice Pung yanks away from the ref and starts rolling around, gets close to the ropes, but Liz lets him go. She grabs the ref saying that Pung tapped. Viper yanks Pung out of the ring and punches him with brass knuckles, then rolls him back in the ring. Liz shoves the ref and pulls up Pung bitch slapping him, then hits a pedigree for her MoneyShot and pins him for the win.

Staci Sparx: Here is your winner of the match........Elizabeth Hyde!

Main Event
Singles Match
Xanthus v. Chris Orton

X hits the ring first and Orton comes speeding out, but X flies at him as he enters and they swing with punches like crazed, madmen. Ortton overpowers X into a corner, but gets kicked in the knee and X tackles him across the ring through the ropes to the floor. They continue beating the hell out of each other. X gets Orton up slamming him against the guard rail, then suplexes him gut first on it. X leaps to the ring apron as Orton gets on his feet, then X leaps off with a moonsault taking Orton down among the fans. He yanks him up looking for the Ghetto Busta, but Orton charges him backwards into th ebarricade for the bleachers, hammers X with punches to the gut and the ref reaches a ten count and calls for the bell ending this match in a double count out. Now we see Mack and Viper run out through the crowd and tackle Orton to the floor, then all three lay in kicks to him. Here come Storms and Torres though and they collide with Mack and Viper. Orton gets up brawling with X and then here comes Whitney and Liz helping IX. "War Zone" by Rob Zombie plays as the brawl continues and the show ends fading to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock