sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 56 {3/16/09}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 15, 2014, 09:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 16th, 2009

Opening up our show this week inside the American Coliseum in Spartanburg South Carolina it opens as usual with pyro shooting off the stage followed by Rob Zombie's "War Zone blasting over the pa and these diehard fans are packe din for yet another exciting week, the venue sold out and the volume inside peaking.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome back to WAR! Tonight's show is yet another great looking one, the main event is no holds barred and its for the International Title. Chris Crest defends against a pursuing Nick Roland, that one is gonna be great!

Suicide Hank: Anytime ya got no rules its great to see, no restrictions, nos topping the match, one man wins when the other cannot continue!

Nick Miller: Yes indeed! We also got three debuts tonight, man, we've been getting some new blood in here lately.

Suicide Hank: That's good, keep things fresh.

Nick Miller: That is true and SEF hs always been the place to build up wrestlers. We got a big six man tag with three of Da Gangstas facing the team of Destruction and the Sandman Fan Hardcore-

He's cut off by the sound of the "Politics" by Korn and out walks Richard Martin with Staci on his arm and Nick Roland in a ref shirt following him. The crowd boos loud showing their freedom of speech and the three just head to the ring and get inside of it. Staci gets a mic for Ric who raises it up to speak.

Richard Martin:  Well thank you all for that warm reception, thank you, love ya too!

He grins and the crowd unloads with boos.

Richard Martin: Yea, so why am I out here and why with Nick Roland? Well you see-

Ric is cut off by "Bodies" by Drowning Pool and out walks Chris Orton ot an ovation and he sports a bandage on his head from last week. He just marches down the ramp and slides in the ring, steps right in front of Ric who raises the mic for him.

Chris Orton: Look boss, I came out here because I am not finished with Xanthus and I want him at Wrestle X in a barbed wire ropes match and I want something on the line.

Richard Martin: Oh really!

Chris Orton: I want a shot at the World Title when I beat him and I want this to be straight up, no one allowed at ringside.

The crowd cheers and Ric shrugs showing no care, but then the crowd really cheers when "Take The Power Back" by Rage Against The Machine hits and out walks all Da Gangstas looking arrogant as usual. Whitney has her title and Mack has an arm around here and to their left is Viper and Xanthus who has a bandaged head and stares a hole through Orton. Storms has his World Title on his shoulder and is to Mack and Whitney's right and Torres is next to him. They just stay on the stage and Xanthus raises a mic up now.

Xanthus: Ya know what punk, ya want that match at Wrestle X, well I say Ric, make it cause I'd love a World Title shot!

Cheering from the crowd and now a more intense stare between Orton and X. Ric raises his mic now.

Richard Martin: You both want it, then fine, you can have it and yes, the winner will become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title. Now Orton, you can get out of my ring and go to the back and have your night off like I gave you.

Booing from the crowd.

Richard Martin: SHUT UP!

More booing is heard.

Richard Martin: Gangstas, you can all head to the back as well, all except for you Troy, you can come down to this ring because you have a match and your friends are banned from ringside.

Booing heard as the fans don't like what Ric has up his sleeve. Orton is out of the ring and heads to the side of the ramp around the stage away from Da Gangstas. Storms shakes hands with his brothers and says its cool, so they head back and he walks to the ring. He looks at Ric and grins, then steps on the apron and over the rope and right up to Ric looking down at him rubbing his title.

Storms: So Dick...what you got in mind for me?

Richard Martin: Well I have this idea that you will be defending your title right now and if you lose it will be your last match...with SEF!

The crowd boos loud.

Richard Martin: If you lose you retire from SEF and don't worry, to make sure everything goes fair and is handled great I brought Nick with me who used to be a ref, he's a big guy and can handle this big match, so he is the ref for the match.

Storms: Whatever Dick, who's my opponent?

Richard Martin: Your opponent is the new World Heavyweight Champion...

Booing from the crowd and we hear "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hit the pa.

Richard Martin: Ladies and gentlemen, here he is, The Ultimate Sinner.....Scorpion!

Out steps Scorpion arrogantly, wearing the top knot with his hair and flashy vest with his black tights and the superman symbol on the sides and back. Ric and Staci exit the ring as Storms drops his title and Nick hands it to the ring announcer and Scorpion slowly makes his way down.

Nick Miller: Wow, what a way to start WAR! A match between Xanthus and Orton for Wrestle X and World Title match and if Storms loses he retires!

Suicide Hank: Fucked up for sure man, but its gonna make for a great match I think, Storms fighting for his career!

Nick Miller: That's true, should be a good one and we'll find out right after this commercial!

We come back from break and find Storms pummeling Scorpion in a corner, whips him across the ring and follows up with a clothesline engulfing him into the turnbuckles. Storms backs up and lets Scorpion stagger out, then rips him on his shoulder and drops him for a snake eyes, but runs across the ring and comes back for a big boot to complete the Gangsta Kick. Scorpion ducks down and runs to the ropes. Storms gets hung up on the top rope and Scorpion comes at him leaping up with a dropkick sending him out to the floor.

Nick Miller: Pretty good match so fare, Storms dominated from the start just beating Scorpion down with punches, but now Scorpion has the big man down though outside the ring.

Suicide Hank: Yea, ya can't win the title there, c'mon Scorpion, get his ass back in and beat him!

Scorpion leaps over the top rope with a splash as Storms is getting up and takes him backwards on top of the commentators table. He rolls off and kicks at Storms legs, slams his head to the table, then looks to whip him into the ringpost. Storms doesn't go and pulls Scorpion towards himself ripping up in a press and tosses him over the top rope into the ring. Storms turns and does a crotch chop to Ric, then turns to get in the ring. Scorpion comes running over dropkick him in the face knocking him back against the table.

Suicide Hank: Big guy shoulda kept his eyes on Scorpion and not the owner.

Ric stands up taking his chair and slams it to the back of Storms staggering forward and Scorpion flies over the top rope taking him down with a splash.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Ric thinking, that's a dq!?

Although no call is made from the ref, Nick Roland who does slide out of the ring and tell Ric he shouldn't have done that. Rix just holds his hands up after putting the chair down and sits on it putting his headset back on. Scorpion is hammering Storms with punches as Roland gets back in the ring.

Nick Miller: So Ric, what was that all about?

Richard Martin: Excuse me Nick?

Nick Miller: No excuse boss, that was uncalled for what you did.

Richard Martin: How would you like to be calling in every two weeks for unemployment?!

Suicide Hank: Oh yea, good one Ric!

Scorpion kicks Storms in the ribs now, then pulls him up and gets him in the ring. He grabs the SEF Title and slides it in the ring, then rolls in and picks it up. Roland is in his face telling Scorpion no and grabs the title getting it out of the ring. Scorpion runs at Storms who is getting up and kicks him in the head, then pulls him up and kicks him low before hitting a ddt and Roland turns around now.

Nick Miller: Man, this is just a plain ol' screwjob!

Suicide Hank: Are ya kidding, Scorpion is dismantling the big goof!

Scorpion drops an elbow on him, then hammers Storms with punches, gets up and pulls him up into a corner. Scorpion climbs to the middle turnbuckle and starts raining down punches, then hops down and rins across the ring, turns and charges back leaping up for a knee to his head. Storms steps out catching first and rips up Scorpion tossing him across the ring to his back and the crowd roars in approval.

Nick Miller: Oh damn, the strength of Storms too much for Scorpion who gets tossed like a sack a potatoes.

Storms pulls himself up and picks up Scorpion lifting him up by the throat and throws him into a corner. He steps in hitting an elbow to his head, then lifts Scorpion up on the top turnbuckle and steps to the middle turnbuckle looking for a superplex. Roland comes from behind with a kick to the back of Storms right leg and Scorpion shoves him down, then leaps off with a missile dropkick putting Storms down.

Nick Miller: The ref just got involved helping Scorpion, what the hell is that about Ric?

Richard Martin: I don't know, guess he's not a very good ref!

Suicide Hank: Well maybe, I don't know, I think he's doing ok.

Scorpion gets up looking at Roland who just stands back watching with no expression. Scorpion smirks and kicks at Storms, then pulls him up in a facelock, brings some knees up to his head and clubs his back with forearms. Scorpion tries lifting him up for a suplex, but Storms is too big and rips Scorpion up hitting a suplex. He gets to his feet and pulls up Scorpion whipping him to the ropes, looks for Impaled, but Scorpion slides under his legs. He pops up and Storms turns dropping him with a clothesline. He yanks up Scorpion shoving him into a corner, then starts hammers him with punches, but the ref, Roland, comes over ordering him off, then tries pulling Storms off. Storms turns pushing him backwards and Roland backs up gulping and points to his ref shirt, but Storms just backs him into another corner and snarls.

Nick Miller: Don't do it Storms, not even if Roland deserves it.

Suicide Hank: Who says he deserves it?

Nick Miller: He's been biased the whole match.

Richard Martin: You like your job Nick?

Scorpions comes up behind him with a low blow, then backs up and nails a superkick to the back of Storms head. Roland moves and Storms falls in the corner, then Scorpion grabs him from behind and completes SIN with the german suplex into a pin and Roland drops down for the count, 1..2..3, a fast one and the crowd is booing fiercely.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match and new World Heavyweight Champion.......Scorpion!

"Sinner" plays as Scorpion jumps up and Roland raises his arm in the air.

Nick Miller: Pathetic, this was pathetic and what purpose dod it serve?!

Suicide Hank: We get to see a deserving champion.

Ric and Staci are up and Ric has the title, they enter the ring and he awards it to Scorpion who holds it up high smiling. The crowd starts cheering, but because Mack, Viper, Torres, Xanthus, and Whitney come running out to the ring. Ric and Staci exit first and then Roland is out followed by Scorpion. Da Gangstas hit the ring and all get in around Storms as Ric, Staci, Scorpion, and Roland move around to the ramp heading for the back. Torres and Viper help up Storms and Mack comes over hugging the big man. Torres and Viper hug him and X leaps up at the four for a hug and gets them laughing. Whitney gives a hug as well and they all flash the gangsta sign for the cheering fans who begin chanting Thank You Storms...Thank You Storms...Thank You Storms...the big man just smiles and waves his hands bowing to the crowd.

Nick Miller: Horrible screwjob, Storms deserves better, but at least the fans appreciate him.

Suicide Hank: Whatever, lets get on with the show.

And as all Da Gangstas stand in the ring giving Storms a respectful farewell we hear "Warrior" by Lloyd Banks hit the pa and out walks Matt Ward a little hesitant and the crowd boos him. Sap seems hesitant on announcing, but does his job.

Sapporo: The following match is schedule for one fall. Introducing first, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 310 pounds....Matt Ward!

Matt comes down the ramp to the ring and heads up the steps on to the apron looking in at Da Gangstas who all seem mad at the interruption. His music cuts and then red spotlights start swirling around the arena as the opening chords of Anberlin's "The Resistance" start blaring through the loudspeakers in the ring. Phoenix Winterborn comes out to waves of boos from the crowd as the main song kicks in.

Sapporo: And his opponent from Oceanside, California weighing in at two hundred and thirty two pounds..."The American Tradition" Phoenix Winterborn!

Moving from one side of the stage to the other, he acknowledges the fans right before the chorus kicks in.

"Speak!
Speak for yourself, you paper tigers!
You'll crash when you stand, you've got a riot on your hands!
Speak!
Speak for yourself, you paper tigers!
Too late to make demands, you've got a riot on your hands!"

Phoenix dashes down towards the ring, but stops seeing Da Gangstas and gulps. He slides in and stands up by the ropes as Matt steps in and both are unsure of what to do as Mack gets a mic now and the music stops.

MACK: Alright, you two kids, I know its not your fault that your cutting into this moment to pay respect to a true veteran of this sport, I know Ric got back there and told you to get out here and have your match, so we got nothing against you two. Do the right thing and wait, hell, pay your respect to Storms cause he deserves it and that's the truth!

Cheers from the crowd as Mack lowers the mic and Storms pats him on the back saying its no big deal. Neither Matt or Phoenix moves, but then Phoenix steps forward some and says "get the hell out of the ring" to which Mack responds with a hard slap to his face spinning him sideways. Phoenix turns red and almost appears to cry, then Xanthus rushes over hammering him with punches against the ropes and whips him at Mack who quickly hits Da Shows Ova dropping him. Matt stays still and holds his arms up saying he wants no part, but suddenly rushes over at Storms swinging punches. Storms is taken by surprise, but gets a knee to Matt's gut. Torres clubs Matt over the back and then gets back to back lifting him up and nails the Gangstas Edge on him. The crowd cheers loud for the gangsta assault and then "Take The Power Back" by Rage Against The Machine hits and Da Gangstas raises their hands doing the gangsta sign.

Nick Miller: Well I guess these two kids get nothing tonight except a lesson in respect.

Suicide Hank: Who cares anyways, not like they want to wrestle.

Nick Miller: Who knows, maybe they'll get more active after tonight, maybe Da Gangstas beat some sense into them?!

All the gangstas are heading up the ramp now as some security helps Phoenix and Matt to the back, their match a no contest apparently and we now go to a commercial.

We come back from the break and "Spirt " hits and out comes Taylor Johnson and she makes her way to the ring as she slaps some fans a high-5 and then makes her way to the ring.

Sapporo: The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring from Tor Canada, weighing in at 122 pounds..........Taylor Johnson.

Taylor comes out and gets in the ring and she puts her finger up and smiles at her fans as she gets ready for war. "Gothic Girl" by The 69 Eyes comes over the pa and the crowd lets out a few cheers.

Sapporo: And her partner, from Cameron North Carolina, weighing in at 124 pounds.....Karmen Moore!

No Karmen and her music plays for about a minute and still no one, so it cuts and then we hear The lights flicker about as "Catfight" by Lene Alexandra plays throughout the arena. Many boos in the crowd as she begins to comes from beyond the curtains.

Sapporo: Coming to the ring at 6 foot, weighing in at 170 pounds, she is the rich bitch herself........Elizabeth Hyde!

Elizabeth comes walking down in a runway type fashion and and puts her hands up as to tell the crowd to talk to the hand. She smirks some as she slides into the ring and immediately attacks Taylor forcing her into a corner. "Money, Power, and Respect" by The LOX hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp.

Sapporo: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Detroit, Michigan, she weighs 145 pounds........Whitney Marret!

Taylor fights back with punches to Liz as Whitney just calmly walks down the ramp and heads up the steps standing in the corner, the bell sounding now to officially start the match.

Nick Miller: Well match is on now, but no Karmen Moore, so Taylor is alone against Liz and Whitney, wonder why mack ain't out here in Whitney's corner?

Suicide Hank: That is odd, their usually in each others corner.

Liz knees Taylor in the stomach and runs her into a corner, but Taylor brings her foot up to the turnbuckles and elbows Liz in the face. She slams Liz into the turnbuckles, then grabs her in a side headlock and nails a running bulldog. Taylor gets up and kicks Liz in the ribs, then yanks her up and nails a suplex on her. Taylor floats over turning Liz on her aise and applies an armbar. Liz reaches out looking at Whitney who just looks back and extends her arm a little. Liz tries fighting up and gets on her knees. Taylor lets her go and nails a hard kick to her back, sending her down and drops an elbow to her back. She tries locking her in a crossface, but Liz keeps out of it and crawls to the ropes grabbing a hold quickly. Taylor gets up and runs across the ring and bounces back, drops down into a baseball slide and dropkicks Liz to the floor.

Nick Miller: Taylor looks good tonight, she's been the aggressor against Liz.

Suicide Hank: She hasn't had to deal with Whitney yet!

Taylor leaps over the top rope, but Liz rolls away from her letting Taylor crash to the floor. Liz slides in the ring and runs over looking for a tag, but Whitney backs down the ring steps away from her doing a crotch chop. Liz just looks at her holding her arms up and Taylor comes in the ring leaping up behind her with a dropkick. Liz slumps into the corner, then Taylor grabs her by the hair slamming Liz to the mat. She pulls her up and plants a kiss on her, then spins around hitting a roundhouse kick.

Nick Miller: The Last Kiss as Taylor calls it Whitney refusing to tag, this may be over!?

Taylor pins Liz, 1.................2...............3! Whitney climbs in the ring and smirks.

Sapporo: Here are your winners of the match.......Taylor Johnson and Karmen Moore!

"Spirt" hits and Whitney raises her hand in the air, Taylor a little confused. Whitney then pulls Liz up and drops her with Southern Pride, then rolls from the ring and heads to the back with Taylor.

Nick Miller: That's weird, Whitney lets Taylor go one on one with Liz and beat her, then puts down her own partner.

Suicide Hank: Well, considering Viper dumped her I suppose none of Da Gangstas want Liz around.

Nick Miller: I suppose, but hey, I got word Karmen Moore is in the back, so lets go see if we can get a word with her.

We go to the back now and see Karmen Moore walk out of a room, hair all tussled and she appears flushed. Westside Wanksta approaches her and then from the room comes Angel and Midnight looking the same way and Wanksta looks suspicious.

Westside Wanksta: Yo hos, whass up? Karmen, why ya no show yo match?

Karmen Moore: Um, I was busy, he he!

They all gigly and Wanksta scratches his head, then from the room walks out Mack grinning looking kinda relieved, heh, playa.

Westside Wanksta: Mack, what gone down back in there with dese hos, huh?

MACK: What?

Westside Wanksta: Dawg, ya bang 'em or what?

MACK: Who?

Westside Wanksta: Dese damn hos!!

MACK: What about them?

Wanksta gets frustrated and walks off now, Mack shrugs and the three girls just giggle and look at Mack lustfully. He stands there and looks to the camera now.

MACK: Maybe all three of these girls are vampires cause they sure know how to suck!

The girls just smile.

MACK: Of course, it makes up for being lousy lays!

Mack walks off now and they just looks shocked, but get over it and walk off. We follow Mack who bumps into Joe Dumar. They acknowledge each other and motions its ok, but Joe stops Mack and says.

Joe Dumar: Hey man, glad to bump into ya, wanna ask ya, what ya think about Logan Dudley?

MACK: Don't really know, never gave the kid a lot of thought, just someone new breaking in the business, hope he's half as good as dad and uncle.

Joe Dumar: Yea, yea, but I was eluding to what he had to say, his lies.

MACK: Not sure what ya mean, haven't paid much attention to everything he said.

Joe Dumar: Well he claims he had a hundred stitches last week, but officials here checked him out and he just had a few, fifteen I think, so I called him out and he says I was lying yet SEF proved he was.

MACK: Ah, I heard about something like that, that was Logan huh. Well some kids gotta lie to build themselves up, try to act tough, maybe he's insecure about himself and needs to, who knows, who cares!?

Joe Dumar: Yea, its just it sucks. We all have busted our asses and worked through shit and he comes in thinking he's more hardcore, acts like SEF ain't as hardcore as other places, its a lie!

MACK: Yea it is, but so what? Kids lie, but hopefully he grows up and becomes a man.

Joe Dumar: Guess he'll have to learn the only way we as wrestlers learn huh?

Joe punches the palm of his hand.

MACK: Yea bro, you go show Logan what hardcore is and ya better get going, your next right?

Joe Dumar: Yea, see ya around Mack!

Mack: Later bro!

They head opposite ways and the view goes out to ringside.

Nick Miller: We found out where Karmen was, but Midnight and Angel were with her and Mack...that was weird.

Suicide Hank: Well maybe in a way, but not really, their just some sluts putting out for the playa!

Nick Miller: Ok, well we also saw Mack give some advice to Joe about hiw match with Logan and hopefuly it fired him up enough to tear up Logan the liar.

Suicide Hank: He may be a liar, but he may be a winner as well.

A white light flickers as "Rise" by Pantera hits and the crowd cheers for Joe who walks out and yells while doing the crucifix pose.

Sapporo: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way out here from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 236 pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence........Joe Dumar!

Joe heads down the ramp high fiving the fans, as many as he can before getting to the ring and rolling in. He stands to his feet and does the crucifix pose again. "Just To Get High" by Nickelback is heard and out comes Logan to boos from the crowd.

Sapporo: Making his way to the ring from Erie Pennsylvania, weighing in at 204 pounds.......Logan Dudley!

He heads down the ramp focused on the ring and tries to ignore the boos. Logan slides in the ring and stands up turning around. He and Joe stare down and the bell rings, then they charge each other riasing their arms into a lock up. Joe powers Logan into a corner, then starts hammering him with punches. The ref issues a count and Joe backs off, but is ready for Logan flying out and hiptosses him down to the mat. Joe kicks at Logan, then pulls him up whipping him to the ropes and follows him leaping up with a clothesline taking Logan over the ropes to the floor. Joe gets Logan on his feet and slams him into the commentators table, then walks him around to the guard rail to do the same. Logan elbows Joe in the head, then kicks backwards to his gut, leaps up on the guard rail and flies back with a moonsault taking Joe down.

Nick Miller: Joe started this match in control, but Logan with a quick, high risk move taking him down and we have more right after this break!

So we get back from commercial and Logan has Joe in the ring laying in chops to his chest. He whips Joe across the ring and charges after him leaping up for a splash, but Joe ducks out of the corner. Logan smashes into the turnbuckles and staggers back into a neckbreaker from Joe. He clamps on a sleeper now and really wrenches it on Logan who tries fighting out of it.

Nick Miller: Good match so far, during the break we saw Logan send Joe into the steel steps, then get him in the ring and hammer him with some punches, now Joe is back in control.

Suicide Hank: Their doing ok I guess, like to see them in a hardcore match though.

Logan gets up to his knees and lifts Joe for a back suplex, but he shifts his weight taking Logan down in a side headlock. He tries moving back to a sleeper, but Logan twists around out of it and both men back up to their feet. They rush each other with punches, Joe buries a knee to Logan's gut and turns him shoving Logan to a corner. He looks to bury his shoulder to his gut, but Logan gets a knee up to his face, then dives out taking Joe down with a clothesline. Logan gets to his feet runs to the ropes bouncing back with a leg drop. He gets up and kicks at Joe, then pulls him up and delivers a snap suplex near a corner. Logan heads up top and flies off with a shooting star press, kneels up and turns Joe over applying a crossface.

Suicide Hank: Starcross and its all over, Joe's gonna tap!

Nick Miller: It worked for Logan last week, though Joe is a lot tougher than Chase Jackson!

Joe screams in pain, reaches out for the ropes and Logan wrenches back as hard as he can trying to touch Joe's head to his back it seems. The fans are trying to rally Joe on and he inches closer to the ropes, his fingers graze them and he moves a little more grabbing a hold. Logan is forced to break, so he jumps up, looks mad and stomps down on th eback of Joe's head viciously. He yanks up Joe whipping him to the ropes. Joe bounces back and Logan leaps up for a hurricanrana, but Joe counters with a sit out powerbomb and rolls to a corner trying to pull himself up.

Nick Miller: Oh man, what a counter by Joe that was, but can he get up to capitalize?!

Suicide Hank: If not he can't win!

Logan moves and starts to sit up as Joe forces himself up and rushes over kicking Logan in the back, then pulls him up in a facelock and nails a ddt. Joe climbs to the middle turnbuckle now and stretches his arms in a crucifix, then leaps off for a leg drop, but Logan rolls out of the way. He hops up and runs at Joe dropkicking him in the face, then pulls him up and lifts Joe for a death valley driver. Joe elbows Logan in the head, gets down and turns Logan around kicking him in the gut. He looks for the Violent Impact, but Logan fights him and pulls away, then shoves Joe backwards and he stumbles against the ref, but catches himself before knocking him down. The ref isn't watching, so Logan nails a hard kick right to Joe's jewels and then rips him up for a suplex, but drops him in a brainbuster. He heads up to the top rope now and leaps off for a shooting star press and just pins, 1....................2....................3!

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match.......Logan Dudley!

The crowd boos as "Just To Get High" by Nickelback hits and Logan stands up smiling as the ref raises his hand.

Nick Miller: A well fought match by both until the end when Logan had to resort to cheating.

Suicide Hank: What? He pinned Joe fair and square after that shooting star. If he cheated the ref woulda dqed him.

Nick Miller: The ref got turned away when Logan shoved Joe into him, then kicked Joe low. Logan was impressive, but not at the end of the match, he still has a lot to prove and learn.

Suicide Hank: Well that's obvious, he's just a kid, but he still put away Joe like him or not.

Nick Miller: That he did do, but we got a six man tag next, so lets get on with it.

Logan and Joe are both in the back now and we hear "Enter Sandman" by Motorhead hits and the crowd cheers. The cameras find Haz coming through the crowd carrying his cane and drinking beer.

Sapporo: The following is a six man tag team match scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan.......Hardcore Haz!

Haz walks to the ring and hops up to the guard rail, then leaps to the ring yanking out a beer and downs it, tosses the can back to the crowd and steps in the ring. "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath hits and Destruction make their way to the ring, dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks.

Sapporo: And his partners, making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at 635 pounds, they are the SEF World Tag Team Champions......Thrash and Slash!

Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. They rip their masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy, then remove their vests and chaps. They look at Haz who steps between them and the three look towards the stage and "Take The Power Back" by Rage Against The Machine is now heard. The crowd cheers as Mack walks out with Whitne on his arm and Torres to one side, Viper to the other.

Sapporo: And their opponents at a combined weight of 745 pounds, accompanied by Whitney Marret, they are Viper, Nick Torres, and Mack!

The gangstas head down the ramp grinning and get to the ring. Torres heads up the steps and Whitney stays at ringside as Mack hope on the apron and Viper walks around the side hopping up. The three step inside the ring and remove their shirts, then stare down with Haz and Destruction.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this outta be a good tag match here.

Viper and Mack hop out to the apron as Haz and Thrash hop out and the bell rings. Slash and Torres begin to circle and Torres removes his toothpick appearing to toss it away, but flicks it at Slash, then rushes him with punches. He backs Slash into the ropes not letting up at all. He looks for an irish whip, but Slash reverses and sends Torres into the ropes. He bounces back and Slash looks ready for a clothesline, but Torres leaps up with a diving shoulderblock knocking Slash down.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Torres having to launch his body like a missile to get the monster Slash down and it worked.

Suicide Hank: Well Torres is not a small man, so no reason it shouldn't have worked.

Torres keeps Slash down and applies an armbar on him wrenching it on tight. Slash tries pushing himself up, but Torres stands right over him pushing his weight down and keeping the arm twisted. Slash is able to power up though using that incredible strength and forces Torres into a corner. The ref makes them break, but Slash kicks Torres in the gut and whips him across the ring. He charges at him for a clothesline and Torres ducks out of the corner letting Slash smash into it, then knees him in the back pulls him down with a reverse ddt. Torres gets up pulling Slash to his feet and drags him over tagging Viper. He comes in and helps Torres whip Slash to the ropes and they both catch him coming back and deliver a double spinebuster on him.

Nick Miller: Whoa, now there's a move you don't see Slash get hit with, only give.

Suicide Hank: Yea, that is kinda crazy to see happen.

Viper has Slash facedown and kneels down with one knee in his back while grabbing under his chin and ripping his head backwards in a modified camel clutch. Slash is in pain, but just kinda grunts as he tries pushing his body up, but Viper's knee keeps him on the mat. Thrash suddenly charges in kicking Viper in the chest knocking him to his back. Mack leaps to the top rope and flies off with a missile dropkick knocking Thrash down. Haz rushes in, but so does Torres and they meet with punches. Mack hammers down punches on Thrash while Viper pulls up Slash into a corner and kicks at his midsection.

Nick Miller: Man, all hell has broken loose in this match, its literally a pier SIX brawl!

Suicide Hank: Nice Nicky, nice one!

The ref tries to restore order pulling Mack to his corner, then gets Haz and Torres seperated. He orders thrash back to his and gets the ring cleared fairly quick. Viper is choking Slash in a corner and the ref comes over issuing a count on him and he breaks on four. Viper looks for an irish whip, but Slash doesn't go and instead pulls Viper back knocking him down with a clothesline. Slash pushes himself up and crawls for his corner as Viper starts to get up. Slash stands up and reaches out to Thrash who tags and rushes in at Viper clotheslining over the top rope to the floor. He quickly hops out and rips Viper up in a bearhug running him against the ringpost, then whips around with a side belly to belly suplex on the floor.

Suicide Hank: Damn Thrash is a beast!

Nick Miller: Yes he is, Destruction is powerful!

Thrash pulls up Viper rolling him in the ring, then slides in and pulls up Viper hitting a gutwrench powerbomb on him and pins, 1.................2........kickout! Thrash gets up pulling Viper to his feet and drags him over tagging Slash, then rips Viper up in a bearhug turning away from the corner. Slash gets on the top rope and flies off with a clothesline to Viper while Thrash hits a spinebuster on him.

Nick Miller: Holy hell!

Suicide Hank: Now that was one big fucking missile!

Slash covers Viper quickly, 1.................2..............kickout!

Nick Miller: Viper is a hard man to beat has he's proven over the years.

Slash sits up Viper clamping a sleeper on him, but he don't stay down long fighting up to his knees. Viper lands a few elbows to Slash's gut, backs him to the ropes and shoves him away, but Slash stops and turns. Viper charges and misses a clothesline, hits the ropes and bounces back leaping up with a knee to Slash's face staggering him. He hammers him with punches, then whips him to the ropes and catches him coming back with a spinebuster. Viper gets up and tags Mack who gets on the top rope and flies off with his lebow drop he calls X right to Slash's chest.

Nick Miller: Viper powering Slash down and Mack planting that elbow deep in his heart.

Suicide Hank: Pretty good teamwork.

Mack is fired up now and stomping around the ring when Thrash runs in clotheslining him. Viper comes back in charging Thrash and hits Venom on him. Haz is in the ring and kicks Viper in the head, then nails him with a russian leg sweep. Torres comes in ripping up Haz and hits the Gangstas Edge, but gets clotheslined from the ring by Slash. He turns and Mack catches him with Da Shows Ova and drops down for the pin, 1.................2.................3!

Sapporo: Here are your winners of the match.......Viper, Nick Torres, and Mack!

"Take The Power Back" by Rage Against The Machine hits and the crowd cheers. Mack pulls himself up and helps up Viper as Whitney comes in the ring. Torres slides in and the four stand tall doing the gangsta sign.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match and a win outta nowhere like usual with that superkick of Mack's.

Suicide Hank: Got crazy at the end, thought maybe Mack was down.

Their opponents head to the back and Da Gangstas remain in the ring, Viper getting a mic and calling for the music to end, then raises it up.

Viper: Wooooo...man, so many good times in here, so many great memories! Seven years of fun in SEF and coming up is Wrestle X, our biggest, baddest show of the year and all the gang has matches, all except two of us!

The crowd cheers sensing it and Viper eyes Mack who eyes him and they smirk.

Viper: My brother, Mack, we've tore down the house so many times and I say lets do it one more time!

The crowd yells loud cheering for this.

Viper: Ya know what they want, so what do ya say Mack?

Viper extends the mic out and Mack takes it, but drops it and moves over shaking his hand and hugs Viper, then says, "lets do it", but then we hear "Politics" by Korn and the crowd turns to boos as Richard Martin and Staci Sparx walk out hand in hand. They stay on the stage and Ric raises a mic.

Richard Martin: How perfect, you both want to make me more money by clashing at Wrestle X, thank you, but I have something to add to your match and of course, I can!

The crowd boos as Da Gangstas just stare at the stage.

Richard Martin: One of you will be retiring at Wrestle X and I know that normally it would be the loser of the match should retire, but no, I want to see just what I can make the two of you do, so whoever wins at Wrestle X must retire from SEF!

The crowd shocked, but boos as they don't want either man to go. Mack and Viper look at each other, then at Ric and just do crotch chops yelling "KISS THIS" and the crowd cheers. Ric just sneers and "Politics" hits as he and Staci head to the back. Da Gangstas head up the ramp now.

Nick Miller: Well, that was a huge challenge by Viper and what a stipulation by Ric, the winner retires from SEF.

Suicide Hank: Yea, like he said, its reversed, but should be interesting, will they try to lose or go all out anyways?

Nick Miller: Knowing both men they'll go all out, they have too much respect for this business not to. Coming up next we got Angel and Midnight, then the main event, but now we got a commercial.

Back from break and we find Sapporo in the ring ready to announce as "Vampire Heart" by H.I.M hits the pa and the crowd boos, though no one comes out.

Sapporo: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 123 pounds....Angel!

Still no one comes out and now the crowd grows restless still booing. Sap is unsure of what to do and the ref just shrugs, then the SEFTron lights up and we see Angel along with Midnight exit a room and following them is Xanthus who slaps both on the ass and they just lick the cum off their lips.

Xanthus: Damn, Mack was right, you two do know how to suck! Now get to stepping hos!

He raises a hand like he's gonna smack them and they run of shrieking. X just smirks and heads off down the hall swaggering and we go back to ringside where Sap makes an announcement.

Sapporo: Due to both women no showing the match is a double countout!

Booing from the crowd, damn sluts.

Nick Miller: Well I guess we go right to the main event since Angel and Midnight felt the need to no show.

Suicide Hank: Damn hos, why the gangstas gotta have the fun, why not me? I like the freaks like Angel and Midnight!

Nick Miller: Ok, well lets get on with the main event, a no holds barred match for the International Title!

So its time and first "Never Enough" by Eminem hits the pa now and the crowd boos as Nick makes his way out pumping his fists in the air.

Sapporo: The following is the main event and it is a no holds barred match scheduled for one fall and is for the SEF International Championship! Now making his way to the ring, hailing from Boston Massachuessetts, weighing in at 210 pounds.........Nick Roland!

Nick heads down the ramp with cocky steps and gets to the ring hopping up on the apron. He tosses his short off and steps inside pumping his arms in the air. We hear "Numb" by Linkin Park and a few seconds later we see Chris come walking out with a serious expression, no playing, just walks down the ramp.

Sapporo: And now making his way to the ring, hailing from the Northwest Territories of Canada, weighing in at 233 pounds, he is the SEF International Champion..........Chris Crest!

Chris gets to the ring and Scorpion comes running behind with the World Title bashing it to the back of Chris' head. then rams him into the steel steps and rolls him in the ring. He picks up his title and grins as the bell rings and the ref can't really do anything.

Nick Miller: Damn it, just cause its no holds barred doesn't mean this has to happen.

Suicide Hank: Well Scorpion is probably just repaying Roland for earlier.

Roland is pounding on Crest with punches, picks up in a corner and lays in chops to his chest, thenw hips him across the ring and looks for a clothesline. Crest ducks out and nails Roland in th eback with punches, then pulls him out of the corner and lifts him up hitting a reverse suplex. He floats around into a facelock and then spins around on Roland's back nailing crossfaces to the side of his head. Crest stands up lifts Roland up backfirst and executes a release german suplex on him. He gets up and runs to the ropes bouncing back with a kick to his head, then rips up Roland and hits a snap suplex. He pulls Roland back up and shoves him to a corner, buries his shoulder to Roland's gut, then lifts him to the top rope and climbs up for a superplex. Scorpion runs into the ring and slams the World Title to Crest's back, then hops outta the ring. The ref yells at him to stay out and Roland shoves Crest to the mat, then flies off with a frog splash to Crest and pins, 1..............2.............kickout!

Nick Miller: Man, stay out of the match Scorpion, this isn't fair!

Suicide Hank: Well it is technically!

Roland rolls from the ring and gets a chair handed to him by Scorpion, grins and slides back in. He stands up and waits for Crest to kneel up and then BAM, chairshot to the head knocks Crest to his back. He lays the chair down and lifts up Crest hooking his arms and raises up nailing Interview This on the chair and pins him, 1......................2.....................3!

Sapporo: Here is your winner and the new International Champion.........Nick Roland!

Lot of booing from the crowd as "Never Enough" by Eminem hits and Roland stands up smiling, Scorpion comes in handing him the International Title and both raise their titles in the air. "Politics" by Korn then hits and out walks Richard Martin and Staci Sparx.

Nick Miller: Another screwjob and here comes the boss, how appropriate.

Suicide Hank: Watch it Nicky, he can fire you.

Nick Miller: Let him!

Ric and Staci get in the ring, the crowd is booing loud and Ric raises a mic.

Richard Martin: Here it is, my handpicked champions in SEF and soon to hold every title in SEF. Scorpion will beat Whitney at Wrestle X and...

The crowd cuts him off with boos.

Richard Martin: And next week on WAR Scorpion and Nick Roland will beat Destruction for the Tag Team Titles!

He drops the mic and they all raise their arms in the air as "Politics" hits the pa and the crowd just boos loud.

Nick Miller: What an asshole!

Suicide Hank: What? Ric is a genius, he picked his champions and they both won, he's the man.

Nick Miller: Whatever! Nick Torres and Troy Storms had a Tag Titles shot, but Storms was screwed and forced to retire, can't wait to see what Da Gangstas do about this.

Suicide Hank: That's gonna be a hell of a war!

Nick Miller: Yea it is, but we'll have to wait and see what happens next week, so see ya all there, goodnight!

"Politics" keeps playing as Ric and his coharts stand tall in the ring, the crowd boos them and even throws some trash in the ring, then the show ends and fades to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock