impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 58 {3/30/09}

Started by Greg Boone, March 15, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Greg Boone

March 30th, 2009

Twenty four hours after our biggest show of the year and were all set for the aftermath on WAR. The show opens in the TD Waterhouse Arena in Orlando Florida where pyro shoots off the stage pumping up this sold our crowd and then "War Zone" by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa. Screams and cheers are heard, the camera roaming all over the place and WAR is kicked off the right way as usual.

Nick Miller: Hello SEF fans and welcome to WAR! Last night was Wrestle X and what a show we witnessed. A new unified World Champion, so no more MCW Title, it was retired as of last night. But the match everyone was talking about it don't mean no match got press, but the match that stole the show, Mack and Viper, that was great. Words can't describe how great it was seeing those two legends collide and the ending, it was controversial, but what is a match between them two that isn't?! We saw some hardcore action between Logan and Joe feeding more fuel to their war, plus Orton and Xanthus really tore it up and we still don't know who that masked man was who attacked and cost Xanthus the match. Another title change happened when Nick Torres-

He's cut off by "Politics" by Korn and out walks the boss Richard Martin with his girl Staci Sparx on his arm. The fans boo loud and the couple just walks down the ramp smiling. They get to the ring and Staci gets in first, gets a mic and hands it to Ric who lifts it up with a smirk.

Richard Martin: Well Wrestle X is over and we have a unified champion and I am proud to announce that your unified World Heavyweight Champion is this man....Scorpion!

"Sinner" by Drowning Pool now hits and the crowd really boos as Scorpion struts out carrying the SEF Title on his shoulder, the MCW Title retired now, so he can't carry it. He just smiles at the fans and taunts them getting them more riled up. He flaunts the title, then gets to the ring and steps in, walks around the ring with the title held up, then gets in front of Ric and shakes his hand, takes the mic and lifts it up.

Scorpion: Thank you Ric, thanks for the introduction. I told everyone, all you peons out here in the crowd...

The fans boo loud.

Scorpion: I told you I would beat Whitney, I told you that I would finally get my hands on the MCW Champion, that my name would be etched into its long history. I am now the greatest wrestler in SEF history and no one will be able to top my legacy!

More booing.

Scorpion: You boo me because you know you can never be me, no one can be me because no one else is that great! I destroyed Whitney last night and next month I will destroy that waste of space Chris wannabe Orton!

We now hear "Always" by Saliva hit the pa and the crowd stunned at first starts cheering loud, then we see Whitney Marret and Mack comes walking out on the stage arm in arm. The crowd is chanting both their names...Mack and Whitney...Mack and Whitney...Mack and Whitney...Mack and Whitney...the couple just stays on the stage and look at each other, then bow to the crowd. Whitney has a mic and raise sit up as the music cuts. Mack moves his arm up around her neck.

Whitney Marret: Congratulations Scorpion, you finally did it, you beat me. Who cares how you did, but you did it and you know what, I'm gonna let Chris Orton kick your ass next month because I came out here for something else, for someone else, to kick their ass next month!

The crowd cheers.

Whitney Marret: My father is who, so dad, next month I challenge you to a winner controls SEF match, an I Quit Match and here's the deal. I win and I become CEO and run SEF without you around. You can remain owner, but from the boardroom, not the arena. However, if by some chance you could beat me I will step out of SEF, I will retire!

Boos are heard hearing that and Ric grabs the mic now.

Richard Martin: I have no problem kicking my own daughters ass, so Whitney, the match is on!

Cheers now in favor of Whitney to win, Mack though grabs the mic.

MACK: Alright, alright, so that's set up, now Scorpion, I'm thinking maybe you need a real test, maybe you and I need to go one on one sometime, whatcha say boy?

The crowd roars with cheers.

Richard Martin: These people would love that, so would you Mack, so would Whitney, but since when does anyone know what they want?

So quick the fans turn to boos.

Richard Martin: Your not facing Scorpion, there is no reason for it, hell Mack, your not even stepping in this ring to wrestle anytime soon because if I remember right, I fired you on the last MCW show. I allowed leway when ya came in to manage Whitney, but no more, your done wrestling Mack, least in SEF, stick to managing Whitney or get the hell out of my company!

Boos pour out of everyones mouth and Whitney takes the mic back.

Whitney Marret: You know what father, after I kick your ass and take control of SEF, Mack will be wrestling once again, so I guess like the name of that event were both gonna get some Redemption!

Cheering heard now and Whitney lets the mic drop, then Mack raises her hand in the air. Ric raises his mic now.

Richard Martin: We'll see about that, but next week Whitney, your facing Staci and its to determine who the new X Diva Champion will be because I'm bringing that title back.

Whitney shrugs and the fans cheers, then "Always" by Saliva hits. Whitney throws her arms around Mack's neck and they kiss getting cheered and Ric just stares pissed off. The couple heads to the back and we see Ric, Staci, and Scorpion exit the ring now.

Nick Miller: Wow, all I can is wow about what we just heard. Whitney and her father Ric at Redemption to see who controls SEF and next week its Whitney and Staci for the X Diva Title. We also see Orton get his title shot at Redemption, but tonight its he, Whitney, Torres, and Xanthus teaming up against Ric, Staci, Scorpion, and Logan Dudley for our main event, but up first is Angel facing the new girl Cherry Demented who sort of debuted last night at Angel's expense. Should make their match interesting and its next!

Singles Match
Angel v. Cherry Demented

Angel rushed Cherry right away and unlaoded with punches, tried biting her neck even, but finally got pushed away. She rushed back in hammering Cherry with punches thugh, whipped her into the ropes and caught her with a clothesline, then dropped down with even more punches. Cherry was able to get away and avoid a dropkick, then laid in kicks to Angel. She got Angel in a corner burying a shoulder to her stomach, got her on the top rope and hit a superplex. Cherry starts to dominate tossing Angel around with a belly to belly, then bitch slaps and her hits a brainbuster and went for a pin, but only a near fall, Angel barely kicking out. Cherry wrenches a sleeper on, pushes her weight down on Angel's neck, but then lifts her up rips Angel up off the mat, then steps out slamming her to her back. Cherry goes up top hitting a moonsault, then we see her wait for Angel to get up, gives her the finger and hits the stunner, what she calls Fuck Off! She then goes for the pin and wins the match.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match.........Cherry Demented!

Triple Threat Match
Joey Drakmen v. Phoenix Winterborn v. Joe Dumar

Joey and Joe targeted Phoenix first eliminating him from the ring, then Joe rushed Joey to a corner beating the ever loving hell out or into him, whatever, he unloaded. Joey was able to fight back after the ref ordered Joe to back off, but was overwhelmed a little still. Joe just kept swinging beating Joey all over the ring, kept on him enough so Joey couldn't gather himself let alone think. Joey did escape a spear attempt causing Joe to spear the ringpost and get rolled up, but only got two. Joey began beating on Joe, giving some of his medicine, then Phoenix came back in clobbering Joey with clubs to the back. He got him in a corner, nailed a punch and got turned around and hit with several punches. Joe got up and ran over kicking Joey in th eback of his knee, then dropped him with a reverse ddt. He whipped Phoenix to the ropes and followed up with a clothesline taking him over to the floor. Joey ran from behind clotheslining Joe out  as well, then went up top and did a twisting moonsault landing on both men on the floor. Joey  pulled up Joe, but he had a singapore cane and cracked him in the head. Joe pulled up Phoenix rolling him in the ring and got in laying into him with cane, hit a white russian leg sweep with it, then set him up for the Violent Impact and hit it, but as he landed Joey came off the top hitting Joe on his back with Twizted Thoughts. Joe rolled to the ropes holding his back and Joey pinned Phoenix to win, Joe lunging a little, but couldn't break it up. Joey left the ring to boos.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match.........Joey Drakmen!

Singles Match
Karmen Moore v. Taylor Johnson

Karmen refused a handshake to start the match which ticked of Taylor and she rushes Karmen with punches, nailed some kicks in a corner, and delivered a monkey flip out of it. She caught Karmen with a shining wizard, then lifted her up hitting a snap suplex and floated over on top of her hitting punches. Taylor lifted Karmen and whopped her to the ropes, hit a spinning kick to her stomach, then delivered a piledriver on her. Taylor went to the top rope, waited for Karmen to get up and flew off with a cross body splash into a two count. Taylor got up waited for Karmen again, then grabbed planting a kiss on her and spun around delivering a roundhouse kick to her head, the variation she calls The Last Kiss and then pinned her to the win the match in dominate fashion.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match..........Taylor Johnson!

Singles Match
Josh Drakmen v. Matt Ward

Josh rushed Matt with punches, but got ripped up by his neck and tossed into a corner. Matt charged him with a big boot, but missed and got hung up on the ropes. Josh low blowed him and tripped Matt to the canvas, then got him in a front facelock and raised him some nailing knees to his head. He raised Matt higher and hit a swinging neckbreaker on him, then got up and dropped a leg across his throat. Josh got him in a crossface from there really ripping his head backwards, but Mattw as able to get to the ropes before too long using his long legs to hook them. Josh drops an elbow to his back, then pulls up Matt trying for the Carnie Ride, but can't get him up. Matt ends up pulling his legs out bringing Josh to his back, then kicks him low and does a catapult to him sending Josh into the turnbuckles. He catches him from behind  trying for a german suplex, but Josh elbows Matt in the head, then turns out of it whipping him to the ropes. Matt rushes back with a big boot, but Josh ducks it. Both men turn and Josh roips up Matt and drops him with Ringmaster, then pins him and wins.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match.........Josh Drakmen!

Main Event
8 Person Tag Team Match
Chris Orton + Xanthus + Nick Torres + Whitney Marret w/MACK v. Scorpion + Logan Dudley + Staci Sparx + Richard Martin

At first its a crazy brawl that sees Scorpion and Orton fight off through the crowd leaving the other six to battle in the ring. The ref gets things controlled and we see a good tag match from there, some decent wrestling from Ric who takes it to Whitney for a while and X as well. Has control for a while making frequent tags with Logan to wear down X. Eventually Torres gets a tag and unloads on the two hitting a big boot on Ric and The Westside on Logan. Torres is in control now and kicking Logan in a corner, lifts up delivering a superplex to him and tags out to Whitney. She comes in with a dropkick to to his head, then lifts him up hitting a suplex. Whitney lifts him up and looks for a suplex, but Staci rushes in spearing Whitney to the mat. Xanthus flies in at Logan with a spinning kick, but Ric comes in with a chair smashing it to X's head. Torres runs in kicking him in the gut and rips up Ric delivering the Gangstas Edge. Staci low blows Torres and Logan drops him with a cradle piledriver while Whitney runs Staci out of the ring. She waits for Logan to get up and kicks him in the gut, then hits him with Southern Pride and makes the pin to win, Mack kept Staci from coming back in, then slid in the ring celebrating with his girl and his friends, Da Gangstas standing tall at the end of the night!

Sapporo: Here are your winners of the match......Whitney Marret, Nick Torres, Xanthus, and Chris Orton!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock