impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 60 {4/13/09}

Started by Greg Boone, March 15, 2014, 10:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Greg Boone

April 13th, 2009

That time of week again and WAR opens up loud and live inside the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi Mississippi, the place is sold out and the crowd is pumped up. Pyro shoots off the stage making them even more unsettled and then "War Zone" by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa. Our cameras roam around the place capturing all the fans, the huge mass of diehard SEF fans.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to WAR! Tonight we got a return match from last week, a rematch for the Diva Title and one difference, its in a steel cage! That's gonna be crazy and brutal, Whitney defending her belt against her fathers girlfriend Staci. We also see the World Champ in action and he was supposed to team with Cherry Demented, but she ended up not showing and called in to quit, damn it. He faces Chris Orton and Taylor Johnson in a handicapped match now and I can't say that I feel too sorry for him considering his actions towards everyone else. He is a good wrestler and the World Champ, but Orton is good too and number one contender and he has help. We have a newcomer to SEF, Ravyn Crow and he faces Joe Dumar in what could be a good match. Logan Dudley is in action as well facing Matt Ward while Nick Torres faces three people, though the three he faces ain't exactly up to caliber with most in SEF, nonetheless it is three bodies against one, so it shouldn't be too easy for him. Good show tonight, so lets get on with it, our opening match is Ravyn and Joe!

But we hear "Politics" by Korn and the crowd boos knowing who it is, but rather than come out the tron lights up showing the face of Richard Martin! The crowd is still booing like crazy and he just smirks.

Richard Martin: The feeling is mutual for all of you, believe me!

That just instigates more boos.

Richard Martin: Now to business! At Redemption I'm thinking of a Gauntlet Match to name a number one contender to the International Title. Nick Torres, I know you and who you associate with and I will not let you hold gold for long. Tonight in your handicapped match you have to pin all three of your opponents to win. Now then, five men will compete in the gauntlet match, of course you all know how it works, well you should, but your morons, so...

The crowd boos real loud now.

Richard Martin: Two men start and after a fall another runs out and after that fall another runs out and when everyone has been in the ring its the last man left who doesn't lose a fall who wins the contendership. As for who is involved, five new kids, the Drakmen Brothers, Matt Ward, Ravyn Crow, and Suicide Hank, so there ya go.

The tron just fades now and cheers are heard for the match made.

Nick Miller: Wow, nice match just made for Redemption, what a challenge for those involved, but a good prize on the line. Lets get to that opening match though.

Singles Match
Ravyn Crow v. Joe Dumar

Starts off basic with a tie up and Joe wins that struggle controls the match for a bit, but Ravyn turns it around and takes the fight outside the ring. He looks to use a chair at one point, but gets it kicked to his face. Joe takes control after that and batters Ravyn into the ringpost, gets him back in the ring and unloads with some punches. Nails a death valley driver and only gets two from it. Works on Ravyn, keeps him grounded, but not for too long and Ravyn rallies up despite the boos towards him from the fans. He gets Joe down and drops a leg off the top rope on his neck, then gets him locked in Hell's Gate. Joe struggles and fights, tries lifting Ravyn and gets him up a little, then turns dropping near the ropes and grabs a hold. Ravyn stays on him though and tries for the hold again, this time out of a hurricanrana, but Joe counters with a powerbomb and both are down. After a near double countout Joe is up at nine and yanks up Ravyn for the Violent Impact, but gets backdropped instead. Joe gets up and charges, but gets a kick to the gut and Ravyn rolls him in a small package near the ropes hooking a foot on them, but the ref not seeing and counts to three. Ravyn rolls out quickly smiling as Joe gets up seething, the crowd booing Ravyn with hatred.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match........Ravyn Crow!

Handicapped Match
Chris Orton & Taylor Johnson v. Scorpion

Scorpion and Orton start the match with a lock up which Orton wins, but gets turned around and chopped to hell and back by a relentless and almost desperate Scorpion. He gets Orton to the mat from there and tries keeping him down with holds and quick drops of elbows and legs, does good, but Orton fights up eventually and gets in control. Scorpion gets a low blow in after making the ref turn away, then gets Orton down again. Taylor is jumping around wanting in and Scorpion drops Orton with a brainbuster, then taunts her. Taylor comes in, but is held back and Scorpion turns dropping on Orton hammering him with punches, then yanks him up kicking him low again and hits a ddt and pins. He only gets two when the ref makes the count and Scorpion is in hi sface demanding otherwise. Orton is getting up and almost across the ring, but Scorpion stops him with a kick to the ribs, then lifts him up for the CKO, no, Orton shoves him away and tags his partner. Taylor leaps in off the top rope with a dropkick sending Scorpion down, then runs the ropes hitting another dropkick on him. She gives him an armdrag followed by another and locks in an armbar on him. Scorpion fights up shoving Taylor to a corner, the hold is broken and Scorpion charges her, but Taylor ducks out and nails a back kick to his gut, then snapmares him out of the corner and dropkicks him in the back. She gets up and lifts Scorpion, thinks about it, then kisses him and looks to finish The Last Kiss with her roundhouse kick, but Scorpion ducks and hits a mexican suplex bridging for a pin, but Taylor barely kicks out. Matt Ward comes running out leaps up on the apron, the ref ordering him back and Orton comes around yanking him down and punches Matt up the ramp. Scorpion has Taylor up and gets rolled into a small package, but kicks out. They both get up and Taylor kicks him in the knee, then looks for a ddt, but gets rammed to a corner, then turned around and hit with a superkick which Scorpion follows with a german suplex, his variation he calls SIN and pins Taylor to win.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match......Scorpion!

Orton has Matt reeling and runs back to the ring sliding in and tackles Scorpion uloading with punches. Matt runs down and comes in clubbing Orton on the back, then rips him up in a full nelson and lifts him into the air dropping him to the mat. Scorpion gets up and they both stomp on Orton now, then Scorpion gets a mic, the crowd booing.

Scorpion: Bigger problems now Orton, you got two of us to deal with and by Redemption the number may increase, but the two of us here are more than you can handel cause we are the...UNSTOPPABLE FORCE!

The crowd boos and Scorpion tosses the mic down and gets his World Title raisiing it in the air as "Sinner" by Drowning Pool plays.

Singles Match
Matt Ward v. Logan Dudley

Matt starts off in control punching Logan to a corner and then tosses him around the ring hitting with him clotheslines and boots. Logan does take it though and hangs in there, is able to slip out of powerslam attempt and dropkick Matt into the ropes, then dumps out to the floor and leaps out on him with a splash. Logan throws a chair in the ring and pulls up Matt slamming him to a ringpost, then rolls him in the ring. He gets in and looks to use the chair, but Matt grabs him by the throat and nails a quick Hell Ride and lays an arm on Logan for a pin, but only gets two. Matt is up and has the chair leaning back in a corner. Logan gets up and Matt charges with the chair, but gets taken down with a drop toe hold falling right on the chair. Logan hits a baseball slide dropkick to his head and follows with some quick elbow drops to his back and then looks for a camel clutch. Matt is able to sit up before its locked in and gets Logan off the canvass, rushes backwards to the ropes, but Logan leaps up and forward landing in front of Matt. Logan delivers a kick to his gut and tackles Matt through the ropes to the floor. Scorpion comes running out and around the ring punting Logan in the ribs, then rips him up and sends him flying into the guard rail. The ref calls for the dq.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match.........Logan Dudley!

Scorpion helps up Matt and they just leave to the back, the fans booing loud for the lousy end of the mat. Logan gets up and is pissed, grabs a mic and rolls in the ring leaning on the ropes.

Logan Dudley: Ya know what, that's fine, Matt and Scorpion pulled their antics, only way I can get taken down. I have earned a title shot and I demand one now!

Booing heard as anyone who demands shit doesn't deserve it, they haven't earned it if they demand it.

Logan Dudley: I am not leaving this ring until I get a title shot handed to me N-

"Rise" by Pantera cuts him off and the crowd cheers loud for Joe Dumar walking out and heading right to the ring. He rolls in and stands up snatching the mic away.

Joe Dumar: If you deserve a title shot, then I know for a fact I do because me and you are not finished! I say we see who truly earns a title shot by having a match at Redemption to end this between us for good, a match that could end more, our lives, a match like say-

"Regular People" by Pantera cuts off Joe and out walks Nick Torres to cheers. He's in his ring gear and wearing his title, smirks and just makes his way to the ring. Torres gets in and looks at both men, then grabs the mic and raises it up.

Nick Torres: Yo boys, I got a better idea because you see I want a challenge and a triple threat is one hell of a challenge for a champion to be in!

Cheers are heard and we see Logan smile as does Joe.

Nick Torres: You two can still battle it out while battling me for the International Title at Redemption, what do you say?

Joe just nods yes and Logan nods as well shouting, "that belt is coming to a true champ". Torres just smirks and says.

Nick Torres: Don't write a check too big son. Now both of ya get out, I got a match.

Torres tosses the mic out to Sap and takes off his vest, Joe exits and heads to the back as Logan eyes Torres and slowly makes his exit.

Non Title Handicapped Match
Phoenix Winterborn + Angel + Karmen Moore v. Nick Torres

This one was really nothing special. Torres was out first of course as he was waiting since challenging Logan and Joe a few minutes before. His three opponents came out together to no music, chumps don't deserve any. They entered the ring and Torres charged over booting Phoenix in the face sending him slumping into a corner. Torres lifts him up climbing the turnbuckles and delivers The Westside to Phoenix sending him across the ring. Torres walks over, the girls just watch him and he smirks. Torres lifts up Phoenix slapping him and rips him up hitting the Gangstas Edge, then pins him with a foot to his chest. Torres turns to Angel and Karmen, they eye him and kneels at his feet yelling they quit, they give up, so the ref calls the match and Torres wins.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match..........Nick Torres!

Angel and Karmen are all over Torres now and he smirks, then slaps each on the ass and piefaces them to the mat before exiting the ring.

Main Event
Steel Cage Match
SEF X Diva Championship
Staci Sparx w/Richard Martin v. Whitney Marret(c) w/MACK

This one was a brutal match, fucking crazy fighting by both women and good wrestling as well. We actually saw Staci take to the air a few times showing her willingness to risk it all for the title. Whitney of course showed how far she was willing to go and especially when hitting a frog splash from the top of the cage. From there both womem struggled to get up, Staci was bleeding a little from being rammed into the cage earlier. Whitney crawled to the door which opened and she inched her way to it. Staci started crawling behind her, but Whitney got to the ropes pulling her head out and Ric came over slamming the door to her head. Mack was chasing him and tackled Ric to the floor nailing him with punches. Staci pulled Whitney from the door and goit her up looking for the MILFBOMB, got her up in the air, but Whitney countered with a hurricanrana. She knelt up and Staci sprung up holding the ropes. She ran at Whitney hitting a bulldog, then dropped an elbow to her back. She pulled up Whitney running her to the cage tossing her against it. Whitney staggered and Staci looked for a clothesline, but misses when Whitcney ducks. Both women turn around and a kick to Staci's stomach, then Whitney delivers Southern Pride and falls to her back. She rolls across the ring and crawls to the door, it opens and Mack standing guard to keep Ric back allows Whitney to crawl out to the floor and win.

Sapporo: Here is your winner of the match and still SEF X Diva Champion........Whitney Marret!

Mack helps her up, gives her the title and "Money, Power" Respect" by The LOX plays as they head up the ramp to huge cheers. Ric gets a mic and the cage raises as he gets in the ring helping Staci up.

Richard Martin: You want to screw Staci over, take her title, well your just jealous cause she's my favorite lil girl and also, screw you two and screw all of you in here and watching at home!

Boos fill the arena now.

Richard Martin: Screw you all because WAR is truly over! This show wasn't even my idea, the name, so screw you all, Frank E as well, screw him, WAR is done, its a part of our huge history and at Redemption so will you be Whitney and so will be SEF!

He drops the mic looking pissed, the fans booing like crazy at the sound of what he said, trash gets thrown in the ring as "War Zone" by Rob Zombie playas and the show ends, WAR is over!

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock