WAR 167 {9/3/14}

Started by ropsef4832, September 16, 2014, 10:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

September 3rd, 2014

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEF:WUN OFFICE

SEF:WUN Board of Directors
The Board members will collaborate together on the direction of WAR and what talent should be used with the WAR GM handling the general nature of the show while the SEF:WUN GM oversees her. The Director/Producer will make any big decisions and usually handle headliners and main events.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Theme Music

"WELCOME TO WAR!!!"

Shouts Nick Miller who excitedly gets on with the show.

"Three title matches is what we got lined up tonight for a big night of action even though its only three matches. We kick things off with a triple threat match for the WAR World Heavyweight Title and end the night with the US Triple Tag Team Titles up for grabs when-"

Nick is cut off by the lights going out, then "Slow" plays over the pa.

Here comes a old familiar face from SEF's past looking a bit older, but in shape and in his ring gear consisting of black boots, short tights, and a black sleeveless shirt ripped all the way down the sides. His hair down and Rapid looking ready for a fight as he climbs the steel steps to enter the ring and call for a microphone getting right down to business. A spotlight shining down on him in the ring as the arena remains in shadows.

"I got no big spiel to offer, just another body on the SEF roster ready to get back to the top of the mountain. Been a few years since I graced this ring, but you can bet your ass I am back and in case you don't remember my name, well, keep tuned in, cause you'll see me rise rapidly! Plus, I brought a few friends back to SEF to reform the Impact Facta."

Here comes a smaller man wearing overalls and a hockey mask running around the stage like a maniac while a taller man covered in a few tattoos and chains around his neck walks down the ramp. The taller man with short black hair and looking a bit older of course, but looks like Acetaker and of course, the small guy in the same old mask is Spaydz who actually slides in the ring first. Ace entering via the steps and shakes hands with Rapid, then stands next to him directing Spaydz to Rapid's left as the front man stands with his friends looking to the back ready for action and holds the mic up.

"And now to do it, to go after the man I left this company without doing what I set out to do many years ago when SEF was in its rookie year. I bled and sweat for this company and maybe shed a few tears over bitter defeat, loss of friends, but I am back to make sure its all worth it, so Mack, let's go. You and I or your buddies you roll with, either way, I want you in this ring and I am not stopping until Rapid stands above you. Hell, if you had any balls, you'd stick us in this main event match for the Triple Tag Titles and we may just take the straps, then again, that may be why you don't do it!?!"

And here comes Mack swaggering out in style sporting a suit colored teal like SEF has been showing off lately to support awareness for PCOS. The COO wearing a white shirt underneath with a teal tie and the suit Armani. Mack with his hair slicked back in a half knot ponytail and his somewhat shaggy beard groomed too. The SEF World Champion without his title belt, but its Mack, he don't need to flash nothing except that trademark smirk of sarcasm. A pair of two toned leather dress shoes sporting teal and white on his feet. Mack with a silver cross around his neck which hangs down as he bends over the middle rope to enter the ring and has a tattoo of a wedding band on his left ring finger. The COO motioning for the microphone and Rapid hands it over saying.

"You are the boss, or one of them."

Mack nodding with his same smirk letting ya know you got no idea what happens behind them blue eyes.

"Rapid, Acetaker, and Spanky, ah, what-"

Spaydz shouting out.

"ITS SPAYDZ MUTHAFUCKA."

Mack snapping back.

"Who cares kid, you are lucky I remembered even one letter of your name. Acetaker here, I actually felt like I was challenged once or twice when we stepped in the ring. I ain't even sure I faced you, Spam!?! And Rapid, well, what can I say, you came so close buddy, you and I were climaxing when ya got your panties in a twist, or was it your shoulder, or what was it again!?!?!"

Mack scratching his head sarcastically and laughs as Rapid shares a laugh.

"Anyways, it is good to see ya, but c'mon, calling me out to throw you boys in this match later tonight with those cheap ploys of questioning my sack!?! Ah man, its so true that the more things change they remain the same, but hey, I am just a dumb jock with a small cock, so boys, I woulda added you without you saying a word on this stick. I know, I know, just makes it more interesting, so hopefully ya got more shit up your sleeves cause ya better know that I always do. See ya later, boys."

And Mack dropping the mic to turn in a spin all the way around dropping a crotch chop to Impact Facta before hopping out of the ring to the floor. Mack spinning around up the ramp as Impact Facta just watches The Showsteala make his way to the back playing and posing a bit.

Impact Facta exits the ring as Nick Miller says.

"My god what a return for SEF to host as we not only saw former SEF World Champ Rapid show up, but his teammates Acetaker and Spaydz to reform the Impact Facta, plus they are added to the main event tonight as Mack personally answered the challenge. It was like watching the old days come back to life and hopefully the match is like the old days cause that'll be a classic. But up first is a triple threat for the WAR World Title with The Sandman and CM Punk entering SEFWUN to try and take the strap from HBK who is only one week removed from winning the title. A huge challenge for the champ."

Match 1: Triple Threat
WAR World Heavyweight Championship
The Sandman v. CM Punk v. Shawn Michaels(c)
Referee: Doug Melvin

Sandman cracking both men with his Singapore cane until they manage to wrestle it away and double team the hardcore icon. HBK and Punk show off to each other, then Punk trying to one up Shawn who answers back with a quick superkick and almost wins the match, but Sandman keeps it alive. Sandman really tries to win and gives a fight to his opponents, but in the end its he who falls to Punk's GTS allowing the title to change hands.

Winner and NEW WAR World Champion: CM Punk @ 29 Minutes 18 Seconds

Backstage we see Simon Lee Nash attacking Jordan Cut with kicks to the fallen 24/7 Chaos Champion. Simon dropping knees to Jordan's ribs and pulls him up into the F-5 on the floor and pins him to win the title.

Match 2: Fatal 4 Way
Light Heavyweight Championship
Jordan Cut v. Steve Weigel v. JR Hawk v. Johnny Camaro(c)
Referee: Tom Walker

Jordan fired up a bit from losing the 24/7 title minutes earlier and seems to want to avenge that loss of gold taking Johnny out of the ring and just putting a bad beating on him. Johnny running from Jordan who chases him backstage turning this into a hardcore brawl to take down the Camaro with a long steel pipe to the arm and then chokes him with it. Back in the ring we see Hawk flying around Weigel and springing off the ropes before trying to ground him into a submission. Weigel bouncing back to hit a powerslam, then drags Hawk up for Your Suicide and pins him to end the match.

Winner and NEW Light Heavyweight Champion: Steve Weigel @ 7 Minutes 45 Seconds

Backstage we see Jordan sending Johnny into a vending machine, then delivers the Rock Bottom and sees Simon Lee Nash getting ready for a interview. Jordan runs into him with a tackle and Simon half ready for it twists to roll down on the floor and both men throw wild punches. But then we see Spaydz run in wearing his hockey mask and bashing both men with a chair. Acetaker comes in shoving Spaydz down, then backs up to drop Jordan with Westsidaz Revenge before nailing the Westsidaz Edge on Simon Lee. Ace drops into the pin to win the title and runs off leaving Spaydz to get picked up by Kevin Nash who comes running over. Kevin nailing a jackknife powerbomb on Spaydz as Ace is long gone with the 24/7 Chaos Title. Kevin helping Simon up as we switch to a room where Mack appears shirtless, but the waistband of his tights can be seen coming up under his belly button. A smack of gum from Mack who chews with his mouth wide open looking arrogant and smug, but shows off that classic sarcasm. His hands coming up to show a pair of teal wrist bands while his hair is down his shoulders and eyes ready for war.

"Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, or for short, PCOS, a condition that really, physically exists in many bodies of women across our globe, which is why SEFWUN has been flashing teal for this month. September is awareness month for PCOS and by the end of the month we hope to have educated more people on how real this condition is infecting so many women who a large portion of aren't even sure how it develops or know much about at all. PCOS is not publicized, but has been a serious condition in women's bodies for decades, so go to pcosaa.org to get informed and look for more information right here in SEFWUN in the future. We will be going teal every September forever because we are for life."

Mack holding his arms up crossing them over his chest showing off the teal wristbands some more, then steps out of view to the right. Mack stepping back to hold up a teal t-shirt emblazoned with Not Just Boobs in a silver, bold lettering, then the COO flips it around to show the same lettering reading I Wear Teal For Me on the back with pcosaa.org in smaller font under those words to the right. Mack pulling the tee over his head and then Elizabeth Marret steps into view wearing her ring gear and a leather trenchcoat colored teal. The CEO with her US Triple Tag Team Title around her waist and arms crossed over her chest revealing a bit of that luscious mommy cleavage. Mack popping his head out of the shirt pleasantly surprised, but smirking sarcastically and kisses his wife on the cheek while throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"Not Just Boobs..."

Mack's gaze drops bluntly to Liz's cleavage and he says.

"Although they are magnificent and I'll take care of them later sweetheart. Right now we got important matters to tend to with part of your body that supports life. You were able to bear our children, battling odds that doctors deemed impossible and I told you honey, we would live our dream. Not of being a champion in a wrestling ring, for that is our careers that crossed paths to make us envision a new dream as a couple. We got what we wanted and now we help others achieve the same dream as we have been doing for over twelve years in SEF with helping wrestlers become champions. SEF is teal my dear, for you, for the fight against PCOS, for our children, for anyone willing to learn the truth of this condition that interferes with natural selection. We take back our bodies because all humans have conditions that interfere. Its time to unite and say no more, fuck the corrupt way of the world, of the wretched society trying to control us, we take back what is ours."

Mack turning to face Elizabeth who turns into his embrace kissing her man passionately, like she hasn't done so in a long, long time, even if it was not too many minutes ago!?! Rob Van Dam steps into view carrying his US Triple Tag Team Title over his right shoulder and sports a new teal tee like what Mack wears and smiles big with stoned eyes.

"Hey guys, again, thanks for the new shirt and I dig the movement you are trying to make. That was some crazy info ya showed me and it was good seeing smokey."

Suddenly Smokey McWeed strolls in on the other side all stoned and smoke fills the air from the blunt hanging out of his mouth. He takes a deep drag and passes it to Mack blowing a wave of smoke to screen the view from this meeting of the minds.

Main Event Match: 9 Person Tornado Triangle
US Triple Tag Team Championship
Kevin Nash + Simon Lee Nash + Brady Henderson v. Rapid + Acetaker + Johnny X v. Mack(c) + Elizabeth Marret(c) + Rob Van Dam(c)
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Rapid and Acetaker are the only two who show for their team and declare Spaydz is not their third man, but rest assured their third man will be here shortly, so they push to start the match in which Mack responds faking a superkick to Rapid and catches him with a flying roundhouse kick to the head instead. Rapid with trouble getting his head back into the match for a while, but Acetaker all over Mack only to deal with RVD's kicks. Elizabeth taking the fight to Brady while Simon Lee helps Mack keep Rapid down only to have Mack target the son of Nash. Kevin focuses on Acetaker and RVD while Rapid tries to recover and go for Mack getting some moves in on The Showsteala. Kevin ends up battling Ace outside the ring while Elizabeth controls the pace with Brady and Simon Lee gets taken out by Rapid and Mack who team up to keep it between them. RVD taking care of Simon with a five star frog splash, but gets sent to the floor by Kevin who is sent down by a chair from Acetaker. Ace getting in the ring to nail Elizabeth and Brady, then gets tackled by Mack, but Rapid double teaming him when "Break Stuff" plays over the pa.

And here comes a familiar face to SEF emerging from a long absence in a black vest and long black tights with a white X on the back and Johnny on each leg in white causing Nick Miller to shout.

"OH MY GOD ITS JOHNNY X!!!"

Johnny sliding in the ring to stare down with Rapid and Ace like he is gonna take on both men. Elizabeth getting up to take a running dropkick from Johnny that knocks her from the ring and Mack getting up to tackle him laying in punches. Ace with the chair to Mack's back and Rapid pulling The Showsteala up to get shoved away. Johnny flying in for X-Cution on Mack and keeps the ring cleared as Ace does the same with the chair allowing Rapid to pull up Mack for the RX Explosion and pin him ending the match.

Winners and NEW US Triple Tag Champions: Rapid + Acetaker + Johnny X @ 26 Minutes 49 Seconds

The Impact Facta clear out of there with the titles posing on the stage with them as Mack comes to and tends to his wife while Nick Miller says.

"What a night of returns and what a turn by Johnny X who finds himself with gold on this historic night in SEF history. The Impact Facta made a statement that they are back to rise to the top with a big win and Rapid with the pin over Mack. Cannot wait to see those two one on one as I am sure everyone else can't either, but we will wait for another week or more as that is all for tonight, so have a goodnight folks and see you next week for WAR."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock