sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 62 {7/25/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 12:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

July 25th, 2011

Back again and back inside the Motor City Arena for WAR with the crowd packed in as tight as last week. Pyro shoots off over the ring, then WAR ZONE is heard jamming over the pa bringing these fans into an insane frenzy as Nick Miller says.

Welcome to Monday Night WAR! Tonight I am flying solo and like I said before, I love it! Now then, as far as tonight goes we got a good main event for the North American Title, plus a contract signing and one more first round tag title tournament match, however, we got more than that going on. A second tag match is happening and pits former friends against each other.

The view rests on Nick at the announce table where Sara sits at the open end to do her job as announcer and Nick just continues.

Hardcore Haz and Mesa team up to face Joe Dumar and L.A. Jay, four men who actually know one other pretty well. Last week though, Mesa beat down Jay after a loss in the tag title tournament match, plus with the violent history between Joe and Haz, this one is gonna be insane for sure! We got a triple threat tonight as well with Tina going up against a couple beasts in Ice Bull and Thor, hope she can survive that one. Be interesting to see how well Ares and Brooks can work together considering they don't even know each other at all I believe and their facing brothers!

Nick shakes his head wondering and just says.

Hopefully my former broadcast partner Hal Havoc doesn't do anything to disrupt this contract signing tonight, but after what he did last week I wonder?! Da Gangstas I'm sure will have something in store for him as would Corez and Xanthus given the bond those four share. All in all a good looking show lined up and were starting off with the highflying, hard kicking Grand Minoru going against the calculated technician Rick Reynolds!

And so Sara stands up to make the announcement.

Ladies and gentlemen, the following is the opening contest of the night and it is set for one fall!

KING OF THE HOLE hit's the pa now and the crowd boos like crazy as Rick struts out in an all white robe, fairly thin and he just struts on down while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring first, from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred-

Rick snatches the mic from her hand cutting Sara off, then gets right up close to her reaching his free arm around to hold her lower back. Sara just stands there unsure of what to do as Rick slowly raises the mic, the crowd booing and he ignores while eyeing the ring announcer up and down. He then smirks saying.

Why don't you sit that pretty little ass of yours down and save the introductions for a man who needs for The Natural Sinner needs no introduction into any wrestling arena!

And now Rick pats her on the ass and she backs away sitting down as he heads up the steps into the ring, the crowd booing still. Rick takes his time and soon stands in the center of the ring raising the mic to say.

Last week, Rob Rocco and I showed everyone who your next World Tag Team Champions are going to be, but now, tonight, I show that little Japanese reject who the very best wrestler is!

Loud boos echo through the arena as Rick smirks and continues.

He likes to call his little kick to the head a Tokyo Tap, well listen up you little Greasy Midget, the only tapping tonight your doing is to give up when I lock you in one of my many submission holds. It doesn't matter what it is for when I lock it on its perfection and everyone always loses. Come running on down here son, jump in this ring and prepare to be schooled!

A cocky ass smirk by Rick as the crowd boos loud and he tosses the mic to the edge of the ring where Sara grabs it. Rick then disrobes and winks at Sara, then DISTANT DREAM hit's the pa and out comes Minoru throwing a few kicks in the air, then runs down the aisle as Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Tokyo Japan weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds.........The Grand Minoru!

He slides into the ring and crawls through Rick's legs who charged him. Minoru springs up into the ropes and bounces at Rick for a cross body, but gets hit with a dropkick instead. Rick quickly moves in punting Minoru in his spine, then drops a knee to his back and wrenches up on Minoru's head for a bit of a modified camel clutch. Minoru tries twisting free as Rick tries getting the hold on more secure. Minoru backs up hooking a foot on the bottom rope bringing in to count and break the hold. Rick gets up and runs across the ring bouncing back into a low dropkick slamming Minoru in his face. Rick gets up yanking Minoru up and nails a double arm backbreaker, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...............TWO........kickout and Rick jumps up yelling it was three. The ref of course tells him off and to back off, so Rick turns back to Minoru lifting him up to nail a hard knife edge chop to the chest. He nails another stinging chop, then another and another backing Minoru to a corner. Minoru though ducks a fifth and turns Rick into the corner chopping the hell out of his chest now, then leaps up chopping down on his head and backs off letting Rick flops out on his face. Minoru kicks him over and stomps on Rick's chest, then he heads up the turnbuckles flipping off and twisting in the air to land in a senton bomb. Minoru leans back hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.................TWO....kickout and he jumps up delivering a backflip on to Rick, then springs right back running to the ropes. Minoru springs back into a cartwheel and flips up high landing a leg drop, but Rick rolls out to the floor as Nick Miller says.

Hell of a contest so far with Rick almost dominating early on, but Minoru coming back strong. Rick trying to get a breather and Minoru is down, but getting up.

And he pulls himself up on the ropes, then catapults himself over into a splash on Rick to the floor. Minoru rains down some punches, then gets up pulling Rick up and into the ring. Minoru gets on the apron and flips over the top rope landing a leg drop across Rick's throat. Minoru quickly goes for a cover hooking a leg for the pin, ONE................TWO......kickout and Minoru gets up running to the ropes. He springs off into a baseball slide dropkick, but Rick moves out of the way and gets up as Minoru lands on the floor, then leaps to the apron. He leaps to the top rope and springs off for a clothesline, but Rick turns in time hitting a hard knife edge chop to his chest. Minoru lands and Rick drops down chop blocking his left knee, then starts stomping at that knee and kicking it. Rick pulls Minoru to the middle of the ring and drops an elbow to Minoru's left knee. He gets back up and kicks at the knee some more, then turns Minrou over into a single leg boston crab sitting back. Rick gets Minoru's leg hooked around his and tries turning into an stf. Minoru crawls for the ropes as Rick tries to lock his hands and manages to grab the bottom one. Rick gets up and backs off, let's Minoru get to his knees on the ropes and charges over with a knee to his head sending Minoru out of the ring. Rick then backs off grabbing the ref to complain about his arm when Rob Rocco comes from the crowd in his ring gear and a Triad shirt kicking Minoru right in his head, then lifts him up and slams Minoru spine first to the ringpost. Rob rolls Minoru in the ring as Bill Roberts comes running down to cheers and heads around the ring. Rob tries running from him and makes it up the aisle, but gets tackled to the floor and Bill hammers him with clubs to the back. Rick grabs Minoru's legs turning him over for Reynolds Wrap and leans back. Minoru in the middle of the ring screams in pain while trying to crawl for the ropes and we see Bill and Rob brawling like madmen. Minoru struggles to make it free, but taps out bringing the crowd into boos when the bell sounds and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match by submission..........Rick Reynolds!

Rick stands up arrogantly acting as if he had it won all along as KING OF THE HOLE plays over the pa. Rick sees Rob and Bill brawl into the back and hurries that way as Nick Miller says.

Good match here tonight by Minoru and Reynolds with the Natural Sinner picking up the win and folks, I just got word that Rob Rocco and Bill Roberts will be in action against each other later tonight. Coming up next we got the last tag title tournament match with Cody and Shane Jericho facing the newly formed union of Ares and J.G. Brooks who seem to want to become a team. Can they make their debut together successful or will the Jericho brothers be too much?

I COULD KICK YOUR ASS come over the pa bringing Cody out with his brother Shane who has his girl Brandy on his arm. The three walk down the aisle as Sara makes the announcement.

The following is a first round World Tag Team Title Tournament match set for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Brandy Ginson, at a combined weight of four hundred forty pounds, The Jericho Army........Shane and Cody Jericho!

A dull reaction aside from a few cheers and boos as Cody slides in the ring while Shane kisses Brandy, then heads up the steps. He slaps hands with Cody once in the ring, then nothing fancy shows up, no pyro shoots out, we just hear ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE blast over the pa drowning out any other sound. In about thirty seconds we see Ares come swaggering out on stage and he throws up his arms in the air, then turns his fists around flipping the crowd off enticing a few boos along with the cheers while Sara makes the introduction

Now coming to the ring from Albuquerqe New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, he is the Defiant God.......Ares!

The fans pretty well cheer as Ares swaggers down the aisle and flips them off. He gets to the ring and rolls in, pulls himself up and goes to a far corner climbing up and flipping off the crowd. He hops down discards his vest, then runs the ropes getting ready for his match. The lights go out and red and gold lights circle the arena as SCREAM hits the PA. Sara introduces him.

On his way to the ring from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he slowly walks down to the ring. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up. He and Ares get face to face and nod a few times, then Brooks steps out to the corner. Cody pats Shane on the shoulder holding him back and starts for his team. So the bell sounds and he moves around the ring a bit with Ares, then they lock up and struggle for position. Cody almost desperately shoving Ares to a corner. Ares whips him around though and starts slamming punches to Cody's jaw, then whips him across the ring hard following up with a diving clothesline. Ares goes into a side headlock and Cody gets to his knees as Ares wrenches it on hard. Ares steps over near his corner letting Brooks tag in, and keeps Cody held there. Brooks steps in and kicks Cody in the ribs, then Ares gets out and Brooks plants Cody with a ddt. He gets up and begins kicking at him, then pulls up Cody in a headlock, but loosely and twists him around into a modified backbreaker. Brooks slowly gets to his feet stalking Cody when Shane runs in clubbing him across the back. Ares rushes in with a spear to Shane taking him out of the ring and the ref dives out to separate them. Cody gets up as Brooks recovers and goes for BAD, but gets shoved away and dropkicked to the ropes. Cody rushes over leaping up for a body splash to the back, but Brooks moves to a corner letting Cody hang up on the top rope and stagger backwards. Brooks charges out spearing Cody to the mat, hammers him with punches, then gets up in a rage wiping his hands over his face. Ares is back in his corner as is Shane and ref dives in as Cody gets up only to get nailed with BAD, then Brooks hooks a leg for the pin, ONE..................TWO...Shane runs in, but Ares clothesline him.......THREE and Ares kicks Shane in the gut, then hit's the Atom Bomb. The bell sounds and Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match.........J...G...Brooks and Ares!

We hear SCREAM play over the pa as Ares gets a few beers tossing a couple to Brooks as the crowd cheers loud and Nick Miller says.

Shane never even got tagged into the match and the first time team gets the win in dominant fashion, now their celebrating with a few cold ones!

Ares and Brooks toast each other and motion to titles around the waists salute to that and drink more while Nick says.

Up next we got a triple threat, but I got word Hardcore Haz is doing some drinking of his own in the back and wants to say a few words.

And to the back we go where Haz sits on a bench in a locker room drinking a beer, his cane leaning next to him and a cooler of beer in front of his legs. He tosses back his beer, opens his mouth to gargle it for our viewing pleasure drooling a little out, then swallows it and laughs saying.

So the best of seven is on again and Joe, your gonna get to find out who is the most hardcore bastard in SEF when we lock up at Wrestle X. Tonight though we get to fight in a tag match and hopefully you realize I don't give a fuck if I win or lose this one, just that I'm drunk and got your ass Wrestle X!

He snarls a bit and guzzles down the rest of his beer dropping the empty, then grabs a new one. Haz pops it open and takes a drink, then says.

You and that clown Jay, that L A loser, fucking more worries about getting baked in the sun, fucking poser. I'd rather get baked back here!

He grins and takes another drink of beer, then says.

Tonight you two fucking chumps are gonna get your assed handed to ya cause not only am I, the cane swinging nightmare, gonna whip your asses like only I know, but the homicidal, suicidal, Arabian asshole, I mean knight, is gonna whiz around the ring like a rabbit on coke. Mesa was always better than you Jay, kinda like how I was always better than Joe, but the difference is I got held back while his worthless ass got the Underground Title. He's sap happy whore and tonight I beat him up to make sure Wrestle X is my night to beat him senseless!

Haz guzzles down his beer, then crushes the empty to his head as Mesa comes into view sitting next to him. Haz drops the crushed can, his head bleeding a little and he looks at Mesa burping. Haz grabs a beer and offers it to him, Mesa taking it and so Haz grabs another and pops the beers, then toast before drinking them down. The view goes back to the arena and Nick Miller says.

Looks like Haz is all fired up and ready, Mesa too appeared to be on the same page, but I imagine Joe and Jay are getting along too. Before those four get it on we got a three way fight with Tina taking on two big beasts, Ice Bull and Thor!

WALK plays and the Ice Bull just does that walking out and reaches to slap some hands as Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Douglas Wyoming, weighing in at two hundred eighty pounds.........The Ice Bull!

He gets to the ring and rolls in, stands up and just runs the ropes getting warmed up, then pumps his fists in the air and smirks a little. I KISSED A GIRL hit's the pa bringing the crowd to their feet as Tina runs out slapping hands and blowing kisses. Sara introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds........Tina!

She slides into the ring and jumps up climbing the turnbuckles doing a crotch chop, then Tina hops down. DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS comes rumbling over the pa and the crowd begins to boo as Thor charges out thrusting his fists in the air looking mean with a slight snarl while Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred seventy pounds........Thor!

He charges down the aisle sliding in the ring and jumps up quickly shooting his fists up, pounds his chest and just looks ready to kill anyone. The bell sounds and Ice Bull charges for a big boot, but Thor ducks running into the ropes. He bounces back leaping for a shoulder block knocking Bull down and Tina springs off the ropes into a low dropkick connecting with Thor's head. She jump on him laying in punches, then jumps up stomping on his forehead. Tina sees Bull getting up and runs to the ropes springing off for a bulldog on him, but Bull counters it into a side slam and leans back for a pin, ONE...............TWO...kickout and Thor gets up kicking Bull in his head, then rips him up into a snap suplex, gets up and lifts Tina into a bear hug. He wrenches at her back, then whips around into a side belly to belly and goes for the pin, ONE............TWO...Bull lunges on to Thor's back breaking it up, then gets to his feet pulling Thor up in a headlock. Thor punches him in the ribs and sends Bull to the ropes who looks for a shoulder block and Thor takes it not going down. Bull beats his chest and runs back to the ropes looking for another shoulder block, but Thor ducks and drops him with a neck breaker. Thor quickly kneels up applying an armbar to Bull's right arm, but Tina gets up running to the ropes. She springs off into a dropkick knocking Thor to the mat, then gets up nailing a standing moonsault on Bull and hooks his leg for the pin, ONE...............TWO...kickout and Tina gets up kicking at him, then runs to the ropes coming back with a shining wizard to his head. She turns to Thor kicking him in the ribs, then yanks him up looking for an sto, but Thor elbows her in the head. He shoves Tina away, then charges hitting a gore and Tina rolls to the floor out of it as Nick Miller says.

Tina out after that gore, but enough sense to know to roll out of the ring. Bull is up in a corner and Thor turns charging at him for a gore, but gets a boot to the face instead. Bull dives out with a clothesline taking Thor down and slowly gets up as some brunette comes running down the aisle, looks familiar and Nick seeing her yells.

Its Stacy, former diva here in SEF, ex girlfriend to Nick Torres, but what is she doing out here now?!

And we find out as Stacy runs right to Tina punting her in the ribs, then lifts her up and nails a ddt to the floor. Bull ignores this and the ref can't stop the match is its no disqualification, so Stacy slowly saunters backwards up the aisle, the crowd booing her. Bull has Thor up and whips him to the ropes looking for a sidewalk slam and nails it. He goes for the pin, ONE....................TWO.....kickout and Bull jumps up stomping on Thor, then yanks him up and looks for his Gutwrench Powerbomb, but Thor counters with a back body drop and rips up Bull nailing a power slam on him. Thor backs off letting Bull pull himself up into a corner, then charges with a gore, grabs a hold of Bull to whip him out of corner completing the Prime Cut and now hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO.....................THREE! A few cheers, but mostly boos as the bell rings and Thor gets up, DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS playing and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match............Thor!

He just thrusts his arms in the air, beats his chest and backs the ref off, then makes his exit ignoring the fans. Tina makes her way to the back looking very scorned while Nick Miller says.

A great effort by Tina against her rather large male counterparts, plus Stacy returned apparently and sent a message of some sorts to Tina or SEF altogether. I smell a match between the two, but Thor picking up the win in this match, now its time for more tag team action. Hardcore Haz and Mesa team up to face their former tag team partners, Joe Dumar and L.A. Jay! That one is bound to be good and probably get a little hardcore!

And before we get to the match the view heads backstage to the SEF logo hanging on the barbed wire laced mesh fence with Joe Dumar standing ready for action. His eyes as usual telling the story of his intense determination to be at his best and he says.

So Haz, your jealous of me, of my success in winning the Underground Title and you think your more hardcore. Well just cause its part of your name don't mean shit and you better realize that sooner than later you stupid son of a bitch. Like you, I only care about the win at Wrestle X, about destroying your sorry ass and leaving your in pieces!

His eyes grow bigger and more intense as he speaks.

You can swing that cane all ya like, but when I get a hold of it, I'm a shove it up your ass. Tonight its tag team action between us and no doubt about it we all know each other, the four of us kinda came up in SEF together. Funny how the way this tag team match came about was because of what our opponents did to the both of us. Haz got jealous of me and attacked me earlier in the year and just last week my partner Jay got beat down by his ex partner Mesa. That's fucked up, ain't it bro?!

Jow looks to his left and we see jay step into view with a relaxed smirk saying.

Yea it is, Mesa was my bro before any other, now its time to tear that son of a bitch a new asshole. And Haz, I got no problem doing the same to you, ya two bastards make a fitting team considered ya both turned on good friends. At least Joe and I got each others backs still and that's what's gonna be both your downfall.

Jay does his thumb pose, then pats Joe on the back who says.

Were coming down to that ring with one purpose, to end you both and come Wrestle X Haz, your gonna be easy pickings to throw into that barbed wire and destroy!

Loud cheers as Joe rears his head back in a loud scream, then the view cuts to the ring and ENTER SANDMAN begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then rolls into the ring and gets swinging the cane around drinking another beer. The lights go completely out and then we hear the words......

"The Suicidal, Homicidal, Arabian Knight Has Arrived"

We then hear BAD RELIGION hit the pa and and play for a few seconds, then the lights pop back on to find Mesa sitting in a corner of the ring with his hands in a prayer motion as he looks up to the heavens yelling.

ALAH!!!

And Sara now introduces him.

In the ring now, from Los Angelos California, he weighs in at two hundred twenty pounds.......Mesa!

Mesa gets up after he is announced and stretches his arms, removes his headgear handing it to someone out of the ring and gets ready to fight. A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Sara introduces him.

And the opponents, making his way to the ring first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He heads to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does an intense crucifix pose now and turns around looking all fired up. And now BLEED IT OUT hit's the pa bringing Jay out doing his thumb pose while the crowd chants his name and Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Los Angelos California, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.......L...A...Jay!

Haz charges across the ring with his cane, but Joe ducks and punches him into the ropes. Mesa clubs Joe across the back and Jay springs into action running down and sliding in the ring. He jumps up running at Mesa with a clothesline taking him down, then he pops back up and Jay nails some elbows to the jaw. He whips Mesa to a corner and runs in for a shoulder block, but gets a knee to the face. Haz and Joe are throwing punches at each other just going wild as the crowd goes nuts and Nick Miller says.

The bell hasn't even rung yet and these guys are tearing each other apart!

Mesa has Jay on the mat in a triangle choke as Joe knees Haz in the gut, then whips him to the ropes and looks for a spear. Haz is able to leapfrog him and turns for a dropkick, Joe stops short letting him fall, then grabs his legs and stomps on Haz's nuts. Joe then kicks him in the ribs and drops an elbow to his right knee. He jumps up and kicks Haz in the head, then drops an elbow to Mesa and gets up pulling him up. Joe sends Mesa to a corner as the ref forces Jay and Haz out, then the bell sounds. Joe buries a shoulder to Mesa's ribs, then rips him to the top rope and climbs up. Mesa hammers him with punches and knocks Joe to the mat. He gets to his feet and Mesa flips off going over Joe, but pulls him down in a neck breaker. Mesa gets up kicking at him, stomps on his head, then pulls Joe up hitting a European uppercut on him. Mesa shoves Joe to the corner where Haz is and tags him, then kicks Joe in the ribs a few times. He gets out as Haz comes in kicking Joe in the ribs, then begins choking him blatantly. The ref forces him off and pushes Haz back warning him. Mesa chokes Joe with the tag rope and rakes his eyes, then let's go as the ref turns back. Haz pulls Joe out of the corner and into a ddt, then turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO....kickout. Haz kneels up and rains down punches to Joe not stopping at five, so the ref tries pulling him off, but Haz punches the ref down. He goes back to Joe hammering him hard and the ref gets up calling for the bell. The crowd boos and Jay runs in with a dropkick knocking Haz down. Mesa flies in over the top rope taking Jay down with a clothesline as Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners by disqualification........Joe Dumar and L...A...Jay!

The crowd cheer a little for that, but boo as Mesa stomps all over Jay, then turns to Joe kicking him in the head. Haz rolls out grabbing his cane and rolls back in slamming it to Joe's ribs, then lifts him up to nail a white Russian leg sweep as Mesa goes up top nailing a 450 splash on Jay. He rolls from the ring leaving as ENTER SANDMAN plays and Haz drinks a few beers, batting the empties into the crowd while Nick Miller says.

A good match for a little while, until Haz refused to stop punching Joe ending it by DQ, then that assault afterwards by him and Mesa leaving this crowd pretty hostile. Up next though folks we got the match between Rob Rocco and Bill Roberts which as made earlier after the two ran out during the opening match. These men have a lot of history between them, friends years ago when they worked only SEF house shows, though they had a rivalry back then even. They know one another well, so this one should be good, although each has allies who may interfere, but let's hope not.

NO ONE LIKE YOU plays and out walks Rob looking cocky and strutting a few steps before pointing his right index in the air and then motions to himself arrogantly while Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred twenty pounds.......Rob Rocco!

He gets to the ring, the crowd booing him and Rob just hops on to the apron and steps in pointing both hands up and letting out a small wooo, flashes a cocky grin and gets ready to wrestle. NEVER ENOUGH hits the pa and out walks Bill nodding his head and smirking. He spreads his arms out in sort of a relaxed crucifix pose as the Ice Bull walks out behind him smoking a cigar and carrying a fifth of Wild Turkey. The two slap hands and then head down the aisle, Bill cocky as hell, but whips off his glasses putting them on some kid as Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring at this time accompanied by the Ice Bull, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds.....Bill Roberts!

And now Bill stands at ringside letting his leather shirt fall down his shoulders and whips it off tossing it out into the crowd, then slides into the ring whipping his legs around real quick and pops up to his feet spinning around in a relaxed crucifix pose. Bill then backs into a corner smirking as he waits for the bell while the Ice Bull just stands at ringside watching. The bell sounds and Rob stands in the middle of the ring where Bill steps to now. They stare down for a few seconds, then some words are shared, some trash talking it looks like and both men fire off a right hand connecting it, then another and another and they shove each other away. Both charge into a clothesline taking each other down, then pop up and run to the ropes springing off into cross body blocks. A little slower to get up this time and they move into a lock up now stretching and pushing, struggling to see who has more power. Rob manages to get Bill into a corner and tries holding him, but gets a knee to his ribs and Bill turns him around shoving Rob back into the turnbuckles. He backs off for the ref and Rob charges out for a clothesline, but gets an arm drag and Bill applies an armbar twisting around trying for Fujiwara style. Rob scurries to the ropes nearly pulling himself out of the ring and Bill jumps up into a run to the other side of the ring. He bounces back into a baseball slide dropkick sending Rob to the floor, then Bill leaps up to the top rope flipping off with a shooting star press to Rob on the floor. The crowd cheer loud as Bill rolls to his back clutching his ribs and Nick Miller says.

Amazing height by Bill Roberts, this match off to a great start!

Bill gets up and pulls Rob to his feet rolling him in the ring, then climbs to the apron flipping over for a leg drop. Rob rolls out of the way and gets up running to the ropes. He springs off into a low dropkick to Bill's face, then starts pounding Bill across his back. Rob pulls him up in a facelock, plants a knee to his face a couple times, then tries for a ddt, but gets shoved into a corner. Bill buries a shoulder to Rob's ribs a couple times, then stands up nailing a knife edge chop to the chest and slams a knee to his ribs. Bill backs up and runs forward leaping up for a knee to the face, but Rob drops down and pops up behind Bill ripping him down in sort of a power bomb, then flips over into a jacknife pin, ONE................TWO........kickout. Rob rolls up to his feet as Bill tries to get up, but gets a kick to the head and falls to his back. Rob kicks at him, then drops an elbow to his chest and applies an armbar. He gets up kneeling over Bill with the hold locked on and smacks the back of his head arrogantly before cinching it on tight. Bill pissed and hurting struggles to get to his feet as Rob tries keeping the pressure on him and turns it into a leg grapevine armbar. Bill screams in pain and scoots himself towards the ropes nearly touching, so he drags Rob with him stretching his leg out over the bottom rope. The ref counts to four and Rob let's go rolling up to his feet while Bill tries getting up on the ropes. Rob kicks him in the gut and hammers Bill with a punch, then a knife edge chop to the chest and whips him across the ring. Bill springs back leaping up for a forearm smash, but Rob ducks and turns as Bill leaps on to the middle rope. He springs back into a moonsault swinging his legs around behind Rob and hooking his neck for a reverse ddt. Bill rolls into a pin hooking Rob's leg, ONE..................TWO.........kickout and Bill rolls up to his feet leaping up and coming down stomping on Rob's head. He kicks at him and shoves Rob to sit up, then runs to the ropes springing back into a shining wizard to the head. Bill gets up and nails a standing moonsault on Rob, then goes to the top rope looking for Heartbreak Heaven, but Rob rolls away. He gets up and Bill staying on the top rope waits for Rob to run back and leaps into a missile dropkick. Rob scouting him is able to move out of the way and leap up into his own dropkick giving Bill an assist to the mat. Rob then moves in with a kick to his back and drops down with a crossface to his head. Rob then spins around and up stomping on Bill's right knee, then drops a knee to it. Rob applies a single leg boston crab sitting back, then standing up bringing Bill almost vertical. Bill screams and tries crawling for the ropes, but Rob brings up off the mat a little. Bill manages to pull through Rob's legs and flip him back into a roll up for a pin, ONE.......Rob rolls through and backwards to his feet, then looks for a roundhouse kick. Bill ducks and leaps up with a dropkick to his back sending Rob draped over the top rope. Bill grabs the ref complaining about his eye and Ice Bull who has his whiskey bottle drained smacks Rob in the head knocking him down near a corner. The crowd booing a bit and Bill pushes the ref away, then heads to the top rope flipping off for Heartbreak Heaven and floats over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.................TWO................THREE! The crowd cheer some as the bell rings and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner............Bill Roberts!

He gets to his feet raising his arms in the air as NEVER ENOUGH plays loud and Ice Bull comes in patting Bill on the back. Bill heads to the turnbuckles striking a pose for the fans who can't help, but cheer, though some boos are heard. He just hops down arrogantly, then rolls out of the ring as Bull follows him and Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match there folks, Bill and Rob know how to display trie wrestling, but Ice Bull ruining the end a little with that empty liquor bottle to Rob's head. Still it was a good match and more to come I'm sure from these two, but next we get a break from the action to officially sign the Wrestle X main event, then we have the main event of WAR!

So we go to the back while the ring is prepared for the contract signing and find Rockstar sitting on a leather sofa in a room somewhere watching the show in his ring gear. His newly won North American Title is on his lap and he sports an SEF Fuck the Circuit shirt available through the SEFZONE! Rockstar just rubs his belt and leans back with a smile saying.

Ahhh, the life of a real rockstar baby, the life of a champion, the life of the future SEF legend!

Some loud boos ring out from the arena and Rockstar only smiles bigger, then says.

Last week I etched my name into stone as a champion and time will only make me a bigger and better champion. That time will not be long either for I will be the main player in SEF very, very soon. After I wipe the mat up with Black Bob and expose to the world how washed up he truly is, how much of a never was he really is, I will go on to true greatness in SEF!

More boos are heard and Rockstar still smiling sits up and more attentive, but still relaxed, he says.

Bob, your nothing compared to me, your no match for my youth, for my skill, for my cunning mind, you cannot compete at my level for I am beyond anything you can dream of. Speaking of which, the dream your living is over, its been over for a long time and I'm about to turn it into a fucking nightmare because who knows Bob, maybe tonight I end your career. After I school you on the mat and then beat you silly its simply going to be...THE END!

And now a sinister smirk comes over his face and Rockstar leans back patting the title. He just looks past the view and waves a hand to get out, so the view switches back to the arena. The ring all set up now with a table and a chair on either side. Two microphones sit on it and then BLACK DIAMOND hit's the pa bringing out Hal Havoc in a suit and his usual dark sunglasses. The crowd boos loud as Hal just walks down the aisle, a contract in his right hand and he grabs a mic from the announce table, then heads up the steps into the ring. Hal stands at the head of the table holding up the contract, then lowers it and raises the mic to say.

First of all, let me inform all of you peons that I am the man in charge of SEF now and there has been a change to the main event for Wrestle X. Also, if anyone lays a hand on me, they will be fired which I have the authority to do!

Loud boos ring out and Hal smirks saying.

Now let's get these two jabronis out here and sign this contract!

And with little wait REGULAR PEOPLE hit's the pa bringing Nick Torres out to cheers. He just sports the usual black and slaps a few hands on his way down, then steps up into the ring and grabs a mic from the table standing by Hal staring down at him. FLOODS then hit's the pa bringing Corez out in jeans and a THC shirt, the crowd cheering loud. He slaps a few hands on his way down and slides in the ring, stands up and grabs a mic standing on the other side of Hal who nervously says.

Look guys, just have a seat and we'll get this over ok, remember, touch me and your fired, I mean it!

Corez and Torres look to each other and nod before taking a seat across from each other. Hal looks relieved and lays the contract down offering to either man, Torres looks it over first as Hal says.

Now as I said, the main event will be changed, although you two will still compete one on one for the World Title in a DOGG Fight, that match will open Wrestle X!

They both look up now and the crowd shocked, but booing now as Hal says.

And in the main event which will be a standard singles bout for the World Title, whichever one of you wins it will defend it against me!

Torres stands up now as Corez flips through the contract and Hal steps back a little. Torres picks up the mic saying.

You power hungry whore, your supposed to be on the injured list and now you want to headline Wrestle X when it was Corez here who earned that right earlier this year by winning the SEF Rumble. We were supposed to have already headlined Wrestle X, but networking troubles arose for months and months and now you are in charge, how that happened I'll never understand, and you want to deny us the main event of Wrestle X? We may not be able to touch you now, but come that night, the biggest night of the year, one of us will beat you within an inch of your life. I know I will and I'm sure I can speak for Corez when I say regardless of who wins the World strap, your ass ain't gonna get it!

Corez stands slowly now and picks up his mic saying.

That is correct my friend, after our battle to see who is the best, whoever wins will end you for good Hal, one of us will make sure you truly never wrestle again and make sure the World Title stays out of your hands.

Hal against the ropes just gulps a little and says.

Whatever you want to think boys, but in order for you to even get into the DOGG Fight you have to sign on the dotted line, now do it and get out of my ring!

Torres just keeps looking at Hal and Corez looks down, takes a pen that's clipped on to the contract and flips it open signing it. Hal's name already on it and Corez pushes it over towards Torres. He looks down now and then at Corez who shrugs and says.

We can count on each other to make sure he isn't World Champion, but we can also count on each other to make our DOGG Fight the true main event of Wrestle X by stealing the show in the opening match!

Torres smirks and nods leaning down and he signs now, then slides it towards Hal off table. Hal just bends down picking it up and quickly exit's the ring heading to the back. Torres and Corez shake hands now and raises each others arms up as COWBOYS FROM HELL plays over the pa. The crowd cheers them both and then they exit the ring as Nick Miller says.

Wow, Hal Havoc is in charge of SEF and man is throwing his weight around. Changing the main event of Wrestle X so that Torres and Corez battle each other in a DOGG Fight in the opening match, then the winner faces him in the main event, very unfair. Torres and Corez may be in agreement to try and keep the World Title from Hal, but after sixty minutes in that hardcore cell how much will they have left? I can't believe Hal is in charge though, but apparently he is and who knows what we'll see next Monday, but tonight ain't over as we got the first title defense for The Rockstar against the man who definitely earned it, Black Bob!

And to the back we go to find Bob in front of the SEF logo hanging on the barbed wire laced mesh fence. He wears his ring gear and bandana, head up and eyes staring dead at us. His arms behind his back and Bob just lets it flow like only he can go.

Washed up has been, never was, never will be, just a fucking bum
That be me, that who Black Bob be, fuck that, go chew on some gum
Chew on this bitch and when ya get down nibble my sack
Ya fucking homo whore, ya think you great, ya got the knack
Well son, ya ain't shit and tonight Black Bob be comin'
Up and down that aisle, up and down those ropes a hummin'
Flying high and brawling bad, shooting straight and wrestling hard
The only way I know how to show, so get eat some fucking lard
After I whip yo ass and send ya crying home to suck on the tit
I been World Champ, the dream never ends, I'm a pop you like a zit
Ya lil twit, thinking you a real Rockstar, ya just fucking lame
Got no goddamn game, just a lucky joker, a wannabe dame
But too fucking ugly, so get back on the corner on yo knees
For them nickel rolls, then go buy some powder for the fleas
Infesting your hairy ass, this is my show, my ring, my city
You infesting my turf son and for you that means its gonna be shitty

Bob then looks back down and away the view fades back to ringside where the crowd is eating up that rap. Loud cheers and the crowd getting really hyped as Nick Miller says.

Bob's all fired up for this one and with gold on the line that's par for the course. Rockstar downplaying Bob earlier, calling him washed up, really tore into Bob, a mistake maybe or is Rockstar that good?

And so now Sara is up and ready and makes the announcement.

Ladies and ganetlemen, the following is the main event for the SEF North American Championship and it is set for one fall!

FREEDOM comes over the pa and we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs two hundred five pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. LOUNGE ACT hit's the pa now and out comes Rockstar smirking arrogantly and rubbing the title around his waist as the crowd just lets him have the boos. Rockstar stands throwing both arms up displaying the rock on sign as Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Oakland California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, he is the SEF North American Champion........The Rockstar!

He casually walks down the aisle, then sprints the last few steps to the ring sliding in and springing to his feet. He jumps up and down a few times, then heads up the turnbuckles shooting up the rock on sign again before hopping down and taking the title off. Rockstar folds it and kisses it, then hands it to the ref who displays it for all to see before handing it to Sara. The bell sounds and the two men get nose to nose spewing some trash, then Bob fires off a right and several more rocking Rockstar to a corner and nails a few knife edge chops to the chest. Bob backs off on four and let's Rockstar step out, then runs in for a clothesline, but Rockstar ducks and runs to the ropes spring off for Shadows Fall. Bob leapfrogs him and turns as Rockstar hit's the ropes springing back for big boot. Bob ducks and drops Rockstar with a neck breaker, then turns him into an armbar kneeling over Rockstar's side. He wrenches the hold on tight and Rockstar twists and turns trying to get free. He fights up to his knees and then punches his way to his feet, but Bob knees Rockstar in the ribs, let's go of the hold and tries for the Back Alley Bomb. Rockstar fights it and keeps Bob from hooking his hands, then drops down low blowing Bob. The ref seeing calls for the bell which sounds and the crowd boo while Rockstar slides out of the ring frantically. Sara now makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification......Black Bob!

Mostly boos since Rockstar is handed the title and he gets a big grin now, but Bob dives out of the ring suicidal style crashing them both to the floor. The crowd cheer loud as Bob scrambles on top of Rockstar pounding at him like a madman. More referees run out with some security and they get Bob off Rockstar who gets his title and tries running out of there. Bob barrels through everyone holding him back to get in a few kicks to Rockstar, but he escapes and Bob soon settles some while Nick Miller says.

Damn, a horrible ending to that match and Bob screwed out of a chance to gain some gold, but he got a few licks in on Rockstar who found a way to keep his title.

The crowd is chanting Bob's name and he slaps hands around the ring before leaving, the sound of WAR ZONE playing and Nick wraps it up.

Well folks, a hell of a night despite the DQ end to the main event as we learned my old broadcast partner Hal Havoc is in charge of SEF now and abusing his power immensely. We got the last first round tag title tournament match over and next week round two begins, plus I've just been informed Black Bob and The Rockstar will face off next week in a non title NO DQ match and if Bob wins, he earns another title shot! Should be another great show, so see ya then and goodnight folks!

And with that the view pans up and around the jam packed Motor City Arena before fading to black.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock