WAR 95 {12/12/12}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

December 12th, 2012

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Before tonight's show begins we find a man sitting in a dark room and hear him speak and its Viper.

First of all, Troy Storms and Nick Torres no longer serve on the board of directors which has been reassembled to produce the fairest decisions in SEF. Come the Dooms Day pay per view, if they somehow manage to take down the DVF, well, I guess SEF is theirs, but we will not let that happen!

And now the man sits up to his desk into the faint light showing us the face of Norm and a smirk seen in that big beard.

I am the Norm of SEF, always have been, I am the standard bearer better than Mack could have ever been, I am Viper!

And he reaches forward grabbing an electric shaver taking the beard off and trimming up to stubble letting us see in fact it is Viper who drops the shaver among the hair on his desk. A sadistic smirk on his face as he says.

It has always been me ever since later two thousand nine when Mack left for his break to regroup in Japan for two years, ever since the bullshit Fate tried to do to screw up SEF. The company my wife and I built from nothing and now we have it back in our power. But thanks to two old friends and their old whores we are set to defend our company against them and possibly lose control of it. As I said, it won't happen, no fucking way!

Viper slamming his right fist down to the desk with a loud thud.

We had a hell of a year this year and it got crazy near the end and the chaos isn't over by a longshot, but I promise there will be no more power shift. The Dominant Couple are here to stay to run the show and the DVF will make sure of that because we have Destruction and that's all we really need.

Viper standing brushing the hair from his suit as best he can just flashes a smirk before stepping away into the darkness.

Tag Team Match
Destruction v. Troy Storms w/Ms. Greedy & Nick Torres w/Stacy

Storms and Torres both grab chairs about 9 minutes into this match and start beating the shit out of Destruction laying the monsters out.

Cool Jay Lou v. Rappin' Robbie

Winner: Rappin' Robbie via Pinfall @ 14 Minutes 38 Seconds

SEF II Championship Match
Jake Voss v. Taylor Andrews(c)

Winner: Taylor Andrews via Pinfall @ 28 Minutes 46 Seconds

Fatal Four Way Match
The Grand Minoru v. Just Joe v. Stacy v. Ms.Greedy

Winner: Ms. Greedy via Pinfall @ 13 Minutes 8 Seconds

Willy Winka v. Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar

Winner: Rick Reynolds via Pinfall @ 21 Minutes 49 Seconds

Main Event
SEF World Heavyweight Championship Match