Tristan Darland w/Kira Darland v. Bill Roberts
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Winner: Tristan Darland via Pinfall @ 11 Minutes 37 Seconds

Dark Match
Rob Rush v. Cool Jay Lou
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall @ 8 Minutes 29 Seconds

WELCOME TO WAR!

And the crowd inside the New Davis Arena are screaming loud for the start of WAR as Nick Miller runs down the card.

Tonight we got two more rumble qualifying matches with this new guy Earl taking on the real Kasey Winterborn who seems to have slacked off a bit since chasing that fake Kasey out of here. Will she be able to qualify for the rumble or will a hobo earn the opportunity for a World Title shot?

Black Bob smoking up on a blunt just exhales saying.

If da ho want to make it in SEF she best get to stepping and kick dat hobos ass back to the street.

Nick saying.

Our other rumble qualifying match happens to be the main event with Shane Mack getting the opportunity to earn a spot against Nick Torres. Surprised Viper allowed Mack to even have a shot because its all Mack needs. Torres may have help at ringside and will probably use it, but Mack has friends, he has the rebellion and a drive most don't!

Bob nodding yea says.

Fuck yea he does! Mack gonna enter that rumble and show all these chumps how its done, then go win back his belt and shove it down Viper's throat!

Nick says.

A very good possibilty, but in other action we got a fatal four way deciding a number one contender to the II Title, plus the World Champ tackles Da Gangsta and now to kicks things off, a huge tag team match!

And here comes Xanthus and Jack Hines to the ring with a mic in X's hand.

What up Louisville?

A pop for X who just smirks as he heads to the ring. Jack rolling in and Xanthus sitting on the steps looking out over the crowd.

Let me get some things off my fucking chest here and let ya all know that upon returning to SEF, my head has been clearing up quite a lot. I had to take time off, I had to do what I did and now its time to get back into the game and so Julie, Taylor, why don't you put those Tag Titles on the line right here, right now!

Xanthus standing walks into the ring near Jack and says.

Or at least after we beat you tonight, we get a title shot. We both had a rough return, but as my bro said last week, we had fun and we still having fun. That's what this run is all about, fun, and those Tag Titles sound fun. Those straps need to be fun again and I think we could do that right here, right now on WAR!

A loud pop and then.

The Tag Champs strut out sexually teasing the crowd who cheers them on. Taylor flaunting the II Title over her shoulder while wearing the Tag belt around her waist like Julie. Both women grinning and entering the ring bending over the middle rope. Julie getting a mic stands with Taylor across from Jack and Xanthus.

So after returning to lose last week, you both think you still have what it takes to be as good of a tag team as before? You think your in the league of The Queen and II Champion of SEF? Well boys, if you want to try and take these belts, then I have no problem putting them on the line. Just don't whine too much after we send you packing to the back with your nuts chopped off!

Julie handing the mic to Taylor as the crowd oohs and ahhs while Xanthus flips the bird and Jack laughs.

Sounds good to me too, so let's get this started, so we can end it sooner than later and get to the back for our celebration!

Taylor tossing the mic down winks to Julie and the champs back up to their corner while the challengers go to theirs.

SEF World Tag Team Championship Match
Xanthus & Jack Hines v. Julie & Taylor Andrews

Winners: Julie & Taylor Andrews via Pinfall when Julie pins Xanthus @ 24 Minutes 38 Seconds

SEF Rumble Qualification Match
Earl v. Kasey Winterborn
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Earl via Pinfall @ 9 Minutes 49 Seconds

Frank Hussar v. Troy Storms w/Ms. Greedy
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner: Frank Hussar via DQ when CPS inteferes @ 16 Minutes 7 Seconds

#1 Contender To SEF II Title Fatal Four Way Match
Jordan Cut v. Kimberly Pain v. Zilus Zion v. Phoenix Winterborn
Referee: Harry Hunter

Rob Rush assaults Zilus Zion backstage seconds before the match and comes out to take his place.

Winner: Rob Rush via Pinfall over Kimberly Pain @ 6 Minutes

Main Event
SEF Rumble Qualification Match
Nick Torres w/Stacy + Ms Greedy + Troy Storms v. Shane Mack
Special Guest Referee: Jake Voss

CPS inteferes in the match which brings iX out to fight them, but Bill and Jay get beat back by Axel and Flamez. Destruction comes out to fight CPS leaving Jake to try and screw Mack who superkicks the ref out of the ring. Viper ends up coming out, but eats a superkick as well, but Torres all over Mack tries setting up for the Gangstas Edge. Mack escapes and rallies back for a third time nailing Da Shows Ova on a third man and his opponent.

Winner: Shane Mack via Pinfall @ 38 Minutes 13 Seconds

Dark Main Event
Rick Reynolds v. Shane Mack

Winner: Shane Mack via Pinfall @ 29 Minutes 58 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock