sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 107 {3/6/13}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 23, 2014, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

March 6th, 2013

So here we are in the Skyreach Centre up in Edmonton Alberta Canada ready for WAR with a sold out crowd as is the norm for SEF when it comes to a town near you!

WELCOME TO WAR!

Shouts Nick Miller who sits with Black Bob, the OG from the D, firing up his blunt.

Tonight is gonna be a long one, but one full of action as we got two World Titles on the line, plus the Internet Title is brought back and the Tag Titles are defended in the opening match! And tonight it is Shane Mack defending his Showstoppa Title once again as Viper ordered him to do so every week and this week its in a gauntlet match. Mack facing the rookies Earl, Kim Pain, and Kasey Winterborn in preparation for Bill Roberts and The Queen herself, Julie. A tough challenge ahead of Mack who seems confident as ever, but can he really beat these odds!?

Bob exhaling a hit of his blunt.

Fucked up, but should be some exciting action as Mack is The Showsteala and the greatest wrestler in SEF today!

Nick saying.

A debatable point, but Mack proving to be better than everyone else everytime he steps in that ring makes ya wonder why anyone would debate it!? In our other World Title match we'll see Rob Rush get his Xtreme Title shot against his own Triad partner Rick Reynolds who was awarded the title by Sly on Xtreme. We also got the SEF World Champ in action when he faces Phoenix Winterborn who actually holds a win over the champ. Jake getting Mack banned from intefering seems to want to put Phoneix in his place which the SEF Champ believes is among the Jobbers.

Bob nodding no as he exhales another hit.

Jake is a crybaby in a half and if this Phoenix cat don't show up to fight I am sure Julie will at Wrestle X and The Queen will take that strap from him.

Nick saying.

Julie may be walking into Wrestle X as a World Champ!? Two newcomers square off tonight when Tim Stone meets Skull while The Star battles two big men in a triple threat match. We got ore tag action as well, but our first tag match is now with the World Tag Team Titles up for grabs!

The SEFTron lighting up to show Chris Paine and Jason Price in their gear, both sporting black vests with their Tag Titles around their waists. Both men with grimaces of stone cold seriousness, both ready to go do what they do best, wrestle.

Chris and I didn't bust our asses to win these titles only to lose them in our first defense, especially on the opening match of WAR! Besides, Jay and Mesa, they lost to the team we beat for these titles and tonight they lose again, to Priceless Paine!

Jason gets a sort of sick smirk, but returns to his grimace of pain as Chris says with eyes of intensity.

Prepare to to tap or die boys! Two weeks ago we won these belts, but tonight is when we really make the world take notice and realize who the tag team of the future is. Priceless Paine...we are the here and now and forever will be known as greatest tag team of all time!

Some boos coming from the crowd.

We didn't come to SEF to be pushed down, but we did what we had to do in order to survive here. We spent years watching others go over us who were supposed to be something special, someone better, but like usual they all flop. While we continue to bust our asses and be given less opportunities, to be held back by management. Well no more now, we got the same share as the rest of the roster and if they don't want to show up, we will!

Jason patting Chris on his back says with a toothy smile.

That's right, Priceless Paine, whether we be tagging up to dominate the rest of the so called teams or whether we get to step in the ring one on one, were only going up. Tonight though we get to team up and prove why we are the World Tag Team Champions, the best team in the world, and anyone who disputes that needs to step in our ring! We got no problem facing anyone, but after were done you may have a problem with us making you submit and cry like a bitch! This is our time to show the world that Priceless Paine is on top of it, number one in the tag division and growing bigger and bigger everyday.

The two walk off to head for the ring.

Here comes Jay and Mesa down the ramp looking as ready as ever for a Tag Title shot. Jay slapping hands as Mesa hustles to the ring swiftly and rolls in sitting in a corner praying to alah. Jay coming around the ring to grab a mic rolls in and stands up leaning an elbow on Mesa's shoulder.

So Chris and Jason, you don't like being held down and tonight your going to use this opening match of WAR to show the world your the greatest team of all time!? Well boys, you ain't the only ones who been held down in SEF and continued to bust ass to make it to the top. We did lose those belts to Julie and Taylor when both were in prime health to compete. You want to prove yourselves, then at least you got the right team to do it against, but me and Mesa ain't done with those belts by a longshot!

Jay stepping back hands the mic to Samantha and joins Mesa in the corner doing some stretches.

SEF World Tag Team Championship Match
Cool Jay Lou & Mesa v. Chris Paine(c) & Jason Price(c)
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winners and still World Tag Team Champions: Chris Paine & Jason Price when Jason makes Jay submit to Priceless @ 22 Minutes 13 Seconds

Skull v. Tim Stone
Referee: Doug Melvin

Double Count Out @ 6 Minutes 49 Seconds

Skull and Tim end up in the back brawling where security forces them apart and Frankie shows up with a sneer while eyeing the two.

Next week your in a rematch and well I may have rewarded two men last week for doing this with a title shot, you two get no title shots until you earn them! Next week though the two of you face off in a no count out match. Now security, get these boys outta my sight.

And away the view goes to Shane Mack's dressing room which Kimberly Pain is seen knocking on. Miss Pain in her ring gear with that tight halter top showing the curves of her large breasts and baring plenty of cleavage. The door opening with Sara Marie peeking out to see Kim who just smiles. Sara with no smile, just kind of a duh look.

What do you want?

To talk with Mack about our match later, I think he would like to hear about my strategy!!!

Kim grinning now and Sara rolling her eyes opens the door to let her in. Mack laid back on the sofa in his jeans and nothing else looks up at the hot blonde. Sara stepping out of the room as Mack grins.

So you here to take me up on the offer or what?

I just figured I'd let you know that there will be no problem when we face off tonight, I'll lay down for you anytime, or bend over if that is your wish!?

Kim dropping to her knees before Mack blocks our view of what she is doing, but a zipper being unzipped is heard. Kim begins to bob her head up and down as Mack's grin gets wider and he leans back enjoying himself.

Phoenix Winterborn v. Jake Voss
Shane Mack is banned from Ringside
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Around sixteen minutes we see Jake send Phoenix to the floor with a clothesline, then back off grabbing the referee to complain about his left arm. Over the guard rail comes a man with tattoo clad arms, a black tanktop and leather pants with boots, plus a black mask covering his head. This man slams into Phoenix bouncing his head off the ringpost, then fires off a superkick laying Phoenix out on the floor. The masked man high tailing it through the crowd as Jake backs off in a corner with a slight smirk once the ref turns to make the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

TEN

Winner: Jake Voss @ 17 Minutes 48 Seconds

The Star in his ring tights and a pair of dark shades covering his eyes just looks a bit smug, his long hair hanging down his bare shoulders.

So here I am back on WAR, but it really doesn't matter what show I am on because I will undoubtly become The Star wherever I am. In just a few minutes I get to tangle with two men who can rip men my size limb from limb. However, these two brutes have half a brain when combined, so this being a triple threat as well, it'll be a cinch for The Star to shine bright tonight!

A cocky grin coming over his face as The Star rubs his stubbled chin with his right hand. His left on his hip and then his right goes back to his other hip as The Star keeps grinning a little.

Axel was once a feared man with the voice of Sly behind him pushing the guy on a hell of a run. I believe he even held gold for a while, but alas, the dumbass was exposed to be a fraud and he alike Flamez are just a couple pushovers for The Star to take his rightful place. I may not have the best track record in SEF, but we all begin somewhere and sooner than later my true talent has to be recognized. Everyone watching better pay close attention because tonight marks my first of many victories, my rise to the top of SEF, and the first stepping stone to immortality!

He flashes a cocky smirk, then lets his hands down as The Star walks off to head for the ring.

Triple Threat Match
Axel v. Flamez v. The Star
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: The Star via Pinfall over Flamez @ 13 Minutes 54 Seconds

The Star heading to the back snubbing the fans who boo him and the show rolls on.

And here comes Rob Rush to the ring rushing on down and sliding in. He springs up with a smile and throws his arms up with fists clenched tight, then Rob unstraps the II Title raising that high while stepping on the middle rope. He slaps the belt to his shoulder and takes a mic from Samantha with a smile on his face.

When I won this title it was a big deal and then I won the right to battle for a World Title, I now have the opportunity to become a double champion in SEF. I've come a long fucking way in this business and here I stand ready to square off with one of my best friends, my cuz, my brother, Rick Reynolds...

The crowd booing loud for the Natural Sinner as Rob just nods yea with a bit of a grin.

I know, he's a dick and well I know I may not have endured myself to all of you very well and quite simply have no desire to now. I desire to be World Champion and I have the chance in just a few minutes. You can bet your ass that I will be proudly defending this II Title win or lose tonight. Thing is, I plan on winning, so I am going to have a rough schedule, however, this is what I have been working my ass off to be, one of the top stars in SEF. To one day be listed as an elite talent in this worldwide wrestling company! This is the place to be and I am here ready to become Xtreme World Heavyweight Champion and hold that title high and proud along with the II Title!

Rob raising the belt high and tosses the mic back to the announcer as the crowd boo, but some cheers are heard.

The crowd booing loud now as Rick struts out in his white robe slicking back the blonde hair with a cocky grin. He flashes them pearly whites at some pretty ladies, but mostly snubs the crowd and enters the ring. Rick shaking Rob's hand gets the mic now.

I certainly hope if anyone does beat me for this World Strap...

Rick undoing his robe to reveal the Xtreme Title around his waist just pats the gold a bit arrogantly.

I hope its you who takes this World Title from me, but Robbie, your the II Champion in SEF and you better accept that. This match is the real headliner of WAR for a reason, because we are the top talent, The Triad is number one. I have no doubt that you will push me hard, after all, we train together in that old New York gym with Frank. We know each other, but I have IT, I have what you want and will have soon. I believe this year may be IT for you, but not this month, not this match!

Rob with a bit of a sour stone cold expression steps in closer to Rick.

Relax kid, save your energy for trying to take this title cause you need all you have in order to survive against the Natural Sinner and you know it. We both love a little R & R, but after I SIN, I'll help you to the back and we'll have another round again.

Rob grabbing the mic as the crowd boos.

Tonight the SIN doesn't win, Rob Rush gets the flush while Rick Reynolds goes bust, and we all see a new champ walk on up that ramp!

Rick a bit annoyed unsnaps the title lifting it high in the air, then hands it to the ref and disrobes.

1st Hour Main Event
Xtreme World Heavyweight Championship Match
Rob Rush v. Rick Reynolds(c)

Around twenty five minutes into the match we see both men sweating with Rick's hair pretty soaked and the Natural Sinner in control with a figure four leg lock applied. His face wrenched with anguish as Rob screams while stretching his arms for the ropes. He's pulling himself closer while Rick lays back trying to apply all the pressure he can. Rob looks almost ready to tap, but makes it to the ropes and the ref counting to a break,

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

Rick breaks free rolling to the ropes pulling himself up. Rob sitting up clutching his right knee and the Natural Sinner coming over with a kick to the head, then stomps to the hurt knee. Rick all over Rob's left knee pulls him from the ropes dropping his own knee to inflict pain. Rob screaming and Rick grabbing both legs for the Deathtrap, but Rob countering into a small package,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Both men roll up and Rick ducking a clothesline looks for SIN, but Rob turning in time to duck catches Rick in a death valley driver and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Rob pulling Rick up with a hard european uppercut, then kicks him in the gut and looks for the R & R. Rick slipping overhead to his feet pulls the ref close and mule kicks Rob in the nuts. The ref pulling away not seeing the low blow still admonishes Rick for grabbing an official. Rick holds his arms up while Rob buckles to his knees. Rick hitting the ropes springs off behind Rob getting up with a superkick to the back of his head, then snaps him back with a german suplex for SIN into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner: Rick Reynolds @ 31 Minutes 14 Seconds

Internet Championship Match
Jordan Cut v. Tristan Darland w/Kira Darland
Referee: Harry Hunter

Winner and NEW Internet Champion: Tristan Darland via Pinfall @ 13 Minutes 25 Seconds

Backstage we find CWS finishing a can of Natural Ice, then slams the can to his forehead cutting himself open. As blood trickles down his face mixed with a little backwashed beer CWS just snarls his lips and waves the singapore cane in his right hand.

Sammy and Stacy, two whores who couldn't cut it against management now find themselves in a tag match against myself and Jo...

He scratches his head trying to remember, then smiles sort of sickly.

Oh yea, Josh Diabolical, he and I are gonna introduce you two whores to the tag team scene very properly, win lose, or draw!

CWS raising the cane up in front of himself slams it to his forehead making the blood flow a little more. Then Josh steps into view with those dark eyes lit up to kill. The violent one begins to speak a bit methodically.

Sammy, Stacy, tonight you see a new face emerge on WAR for I may be recognized by many, but after you witness my extreme violence, you'll know. You'll know my name is Josh Diabolical and I am every bit of that as these two whores find out tonight! Let's Go kick some skank ass!

Josh moving by CWS slapping him on the chest and the drunk grinning just grabs a beer from his large back pocket of his baggy jeans.

Tag Team Match
Josh Diabolical & CWS v. Sammy & Stacy
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winners: Sammy & Stacy @ 4 Minutes 33 Seconds when Stacy rolls up Josh after CWS canes his partner

The women clear out when CWS enters with his cane slamming Josh over his head several times, then lifts him to hit the white russian leg sweep. CWS slamming the cane over Josh's back several times and rips his shirt off to really lay in the shots. Eventually security comes out to drag CWS to the back and we go to Nykki Delight standing in front of a backdrop in her ring gear. Her red hair hanging down her shoulders as she has her arms crossed over her chest. A look of determination with a charming smile over her pretty face as she says.

So back on WAR and it doesn't matter what show I am on, the delight of your night is right here boys and girls!

Nykki grinning as she brings her arms posing like a model, then puts her hands on her hips looking a bit more serious, but smiling still.

The Grand Minoru, a tough competitor no doubt, a former International Champion, but I am going to be a future champion. Miss Delight is back with a solid body ready to withstand any amount of punishment thrown at me. Injuries have healed and now its time to make good use of this run while I can! Minoru is a good guy, a warrior from Japan where I spent some time with the real Mack. I wrestled you over there as well Minoru and tonight I look forward to another good match, but now I move up the ladder in SEF. The nice girl is gone and I'm ready to get down to business.

Nykki dropping the smile a little, but smirking a bit devious with that determination shining through again.

Tonight Minoru, you feel the Dark Delight while I become victorious on WAR. The Grand Minoru you are, but I will become grander, Miss Delight will most certainly be the highlight of everyone's night!

Nykki letting her hands hang down and bows with a cocky smile, then walks off.

Nykki Delight v. The Grand Minoru
Referee: Steve Whitmore

Winner: Nykki Delight via Pinfall @ 14 Minutes 38 Seconds

Main Event
Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship Gauntlet Match
Shane Mack(c) v. Earl the Hobo + Kimberly Pain + Kasey Winterborn + Bill Roberts + Julie w/Taylor Andrews + Steve Weigel

Shane Mack Pins Earl @ 4 Minutes 36 Seconds

Shane Mack Pins Kimberly Pain @ 5 Minutes 17 Seconds when Kimberly lays down for The Showsteala

Shane Mack Pins Kasey Winterborn @ 9 Minutes 42 Seconds

Shane Mack Pins Bill Roberts @ 35 Minutes 58 Seconds

Mack's hair soaked in sweat after being out there an hour and fighting off four people. Julie laying over Mack with a side headlock applied tries to pin him,

ONE

Mack rolls his shoulders up. The Showsteala still fighting and Julie sweating herself tries to keep her opponent down. Mack getting to his knees gets pulled up into a bulldog. Julie turning Mack over leaps up dropping a leg across his throat. The Queen heading to the top rope for a moonsault and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Julie pulling Mack up in a front facelock looks for a ddt, but gets taken over in a northern lights suplex with Mack bridging into a pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack rolling to the ropes pulls himself up to meet Julie charging him and drops down pulling the top rope with him. The Queen going over to the floor and Mack heading to the top rope leaps off with a splash to Julie on the floor. Mack getting up pulls Julie up into the ring, then heads up to the top turnbuckle while Jake Voss slinks out to ringside. The Showsteala noticing him and Jake looking ready to leap up makes Mack take his eyes away. Julie getting to her feet nails a spinning back kick crotching Mack on the top rope, then The Queen climbs up for a superplex. Julie hurting from the slam crawls over Mack for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Julie pulling Mack up for an irish whip gets reversed and bumps into Jake who lept to the apron with his title up ready for Mack. Julie catching Jake with an elbow hits the title as well and pulls Jake down across the top rope slingshotting him to the floor. Mack getting in position waiting for Julie to turn and Da Shows Ova, then The Showsteala falls into the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Shane Mack @ 1 Hour 8 Minutes 34 Seconds

Mack on his knees with sweat pouring down his body and the ref raising up his right hand, but in comes the masked man from earlier with the Showstoppa Title to the back of Mack's head. The ref yelling at him, but the man shoving Smokey away and the SEFTron now lights up showing Viper behind a desk in a suit just smirking sadistically.

This match is not over because there is on more man in the gauntlet, that man behind the mask, the newest member of Da Venom Faction!

And the man rips off the mask revealing Steve Weigel to a shock from the crowd who continue to boo. The tron fading and Weigel forced to wait back in a corner while the ref hands the title out to Samantha and allows Mack up to his feet who waves on his opponent with a grimace. Weigel rushing over into a thesz press gets a dropkick to his chest from Mack who heads to the top rope with a moonsault and the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Mack looking a bit fatiqued just pulls himself up stomping a foot over Weigel's head. The Showsteala off the ropes and Steve gets up ducking a flying forearm smash. Mack getting up gets a kick to the gut and a stunner, then Steve into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Steve clamping on a sleeper hold and Jake Voss still hanging around ringside leaps up to the apron distracting the ref. Steve letting the hold go rakes up Mack's eyes, then pulls him up to kick him in the nuts. Jake dropping down with a grin gets it removed by Phoenix Winterborn who runs down tackling the SEF Champ to the floor. Steve with My Suicide to Mack goes for the pin,

ONE

TWO

THREE

Winner and NEW Showstoppa World Champion: Steve Weigel @ 1 Hour 19 Minutes 52 Seconds

Phoenix is laying in punches to Jake who rolls him over to give a few back. They try to get over the other until Steve comes out with a kick to Phoenix's head allowing Jake to get the advantage. Jake pummeling Phoenix into a corner of the guard rail yanks him up sending him headfirst into the ringpost, then he and Steve head up on stage to loud boos from the crowd.

Hell of a night here folks and we have ourselves a new Showstoppa World Champion in a surprise return match on WAR for Steve Weigel who joins the DVF! As if they didn't already have enough power, now two World Champions reside in the management run stable.

Nick Miller running down what happened as Black Bob shaking his head no.

Mack was fucking screwed out of yet another World Title! Man, I wouldn't blame him for walking outta SEF, but I commend him for staying.

Nick saying.

Mack is indeed The Showsteala though as he fought like no one else in SEF today battling six opponents in one night! Phoenix Winterborn trying to help even the odds a little tried to take out Jake for how the SEF Champ beat him earlier in the night. Those two enbroiled in a rivalry after Jake's arrogance and belittling of Phoenix. We also crowned a new Internet Champion earlier and more, but that is all for now, until next week, goodnight everyone.

Dark Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Julie v. Jake Voss v. Shane Mack

Winner: Julie via Pinfall over Jake Voss @ 39 Minutes 18 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock