sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Anarchy 20 - 2/10/16

Started by Simon Lee Nash, January 26, 2016, 06:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Simon Lee Nash

Roleplaying Deadline
8 PM EST on February 10th, 2016
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Role-play Limit
3 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Click Here

Theme Music
Welcome To Reality by Pop Evil (opening theme)
Berzerk by Eminem (closing theme)

Opening Contest
Alexandra Callaway vs Christine Nash
Ref: Alex Zapata

Mid Card Bout
AOW World title match
Bill Roberts vs Jake Voss (C)
Ref: Michael Bullock

Main Event
SEF Rumble
30 men battle it outs then once we reach to the final 8. The match goes into the second level and X cage is used. Last man Standing wins the match and become the number one contender for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and will fight in the Main Event of Wrestle X.
Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
AoW Producer
Tim Stone
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
AoW Play By Play Commentator
Michael Flecha Jr.
AoW Color Commentator
Anthony Floria
Interviewer
Greg Boone
AoW Interviewer
Maegan Silva
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
AoW Ring Announcer
Derek Ferriera
AoW Referees
Alex Zatapa
Michael Bullock
Richard Ferendez

Tim_Stone

As the screen fades in from a Black screen, the Anarchy of War logo appears on the screen and begins rotating as "Welcome To Reality" by Pop Evil plays.  The scene rotates as a live camera shot captures the sold out crowd cheering but is muffled by the music.  The camera begins to pan across the crowd.  As Derek Ferriera is randomly seen in the ring, the sound of the commentary team at ringside are heard cutting through the music.

Michael: "Welcome everyone to an explosive night of AOW action.  We're sold out here in Rupp Arena".

Anthony: "Michael, I can barely hear myself..."

Michael: "And that's a good thing".

Anthony: "We're going to go ahead and kick off the night as this crowd is on the verge of a riot".

The camera cuts to the commentary team at ringside as their names appear on the screen under their picture, and then disappears.  The music begins to fade as commentary begins talking.

Michael: "So like another night at the Floria home"?

...during this time, Alex Zapata makes his way down the aisle and enters the ring...

Anthony: "Shut up...we're going to kick off tonight with two women that are as brutal as they are beautiful.  Let's give this to Derek and get on with the carnage".

The bell sounds as the camera cuts to inside the ring where Alex Zapata and Derek Ferriera are standing. 

"Me Against Me" hits the PA and Christine walks out on the stage. Pyro starts to go off behind her as she cocks her head and walks down the ramp & the crowd boos.

Derek: "Making her way to the ring, being accompanied to the ring by the Arabian Knight, Mesa, from Ottawa, Illinois, she weighs in at One-Hundred and Fifteen pounds....this is CHRISTINE NASH"!

Michael: "Well, there's Mesa with that singapore cane.  I swear this guy is as hardcore as you can get".

Christine looks over at Mesa and smiles as she then walks down to the ring with a intense look in her eyes. As she slides in the ring under the bottom rope, she poses for the crowd as the crowd goes wild.  Mesa walks around the ring and stands in front of the announce table.  He stands with the cane sitting on his shoulders.  Christine heads to a corner and intensely watches the ramp like a viper ready to strike.

The camera cuts to the entrance tunnel as "I'm So Sick" by Flyleaf plays.

Derek: "Her opponent, from Tombstone, Arizona, she is ALEXANDRA CALLAWAY"!

The crowd boos as she walks to the ring while the commentary team chimes in.

Michael: "Here we go, Anthony, Christine gives up an inch in height but both women in the same weight class.  This is going to be a good fight".

Anthony: "I don't know about good but it'll be a fight.  Looks like the referee is ready and these girls are ready and there's the bell".

The referee signals the bell and as it sounds, Christine runs across the ring to an unexpected Alexandra, taking her down with a hard kick to the gut.

Anthony: "Ooh wow that was a hard shot".

Christine continues the attack as she picks up Callaway and places her limp body on the turnbuckle.

Michael: "What is she going to do"?

Climbing the ropes, Christine looks to finish early with a big move.

Michael: "Is she going for a..."?

Alexandra blocks the move as she pushes Christine who falls on her stomach to the mat.  The crowd reacts with "oooh" as Alexandra regains her composure.  She stands up on the second rope and jumps off, connecting with leg drop.

Anthony: "Oh man, to the back of the neck".

Michael: "That's going to hurt, you think I can go up there and give her a massage"?

Anthony: "Sit your ass down".

Alexandra turns Christine over for the pinfall.  Referee Alex Zapata gets into position and counts.  The crowd counts along in unison.

Kickout by Christine who just got her shoulder up.  The crowd reacts with a huge "2" chant.

Anthony: "That was close but it's going to take more than that to keep Christine down".

Michael: "Hands off, she's mine".

Anthony:  ...laughing... "You wish".

Outside the ring, Mesa, starts complaining to the referee by tapping the ring post and then pointing the Singapore cane at him. 

Michael: "What's Mesa doing"?

Christine walks to the referee and gets his attention while Mesa runs up on the apron and cracks the cane across the head of Alexandra.  The crowd reacts in shock.

Michael: "What the hell"?

Anthony: "How can you condone that"?

She falls to the mat as Christine turns the referee around.  The face of Christine is of sarcasm shock as she places her hands on her mouth but then calmly walks over and covers Alexandra.  The referee gets into position and begins to count. 

Michael: "Come on, there's no way".

The crowd, not as loud as before, count again in unison.

The bell sounds as Mesa slides into the ring and joins Christine as the sound of Derek's voice is heard from ringside.

Derek: "The winner of the match....CHRISTINE NASH"!!

The referee goes to raise Christine's hand but Mesa raises his Singapore cane, scaring Alex Zapata, away.  He then takes Christine's hand as "Me Against Me" by Project 86 plays.

Marijuana Man

Coming back from break we fins Bill Roberts in the ring with The Infection by Disturbed playing over the pa to a riveting reaction from the sold out crowd. Bill stretching a little as Michael Flecha Jr says.

"Welcome back everyone and what a shocking climax to the end of our opening bout with Mesa using a Singapore cane to insure his girl Christine Nash got the win!"

Anthony Florio says.

"I don't know about shocking as the guy walked out with the cane and given his track record in SEF, well, I need not say anymore! Besides that, I thought you wanted Christine to be your girl!?"

Michael says.

"Well she does get me excited watching her in that ring, but Mesa seems to be attached to her or vice versa. Regardless, they seem to be in some sort of relationship and Mesa is scary, especially wielding a Singapore cane!!"

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa now and here comes the champion in the next match out with the belt around his waist, so Derek makes the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall and is for the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing the challenger first and already in the ring, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, Bill Roberts."

A pop from the crowd causing Bill to shoot an arm up with his index finger extended to the sky while Jake waves him off from ringside to motion to himself. Derek announcing the champ now.

"And the Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion, making his way out here from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, the Defiant God, Jake Voss."

Jake stepping into the ring to arrogantly pose for the crowd who has a little more disdain for him than his challenger, but the champ just soaks it up like he loves the reaction.

Mid Card Bout
AOW World title match
Bill Roberts vs Jake Voss (C)
Ref: Michael Bullock

Winner and NEW Anarchy of WAR World Heavyweight Champion: Bill Roberts via Pinfall @ 32 Minutes 46 Seconds

Bill with little time to celebrate his victory as The Showsteala would look to drop him with Da Shows Ova. The hardcore heartbreaker ducking the superkick and looks for his own, but Mack ducking to kick Bill in his stomach bending him forward. The Showsteala leaping up to Bill's back using the new AoW World Champ to spring himself up and over to stomp his head into the mat with a move we have seen him do once before. Mack dancing around like he owns the place which at the moment he seems to and Michael Flecha Jr says.

"An awesome World Championship match ending with a distraction from The Showsteala that allowed Bill Roberts to hit Heartbreak Heaven and win the AoW World Heavyweight Title. Then of course we saw Mack end up laying the new champ out and it seems he has something to say as he is getting a microphone!?!"

Anthony Florio says.

"Good, maybe you will shut up then!?!"

And Mack does indeed have something to say, but gets comfortable in a corner to lean back before he says.

"If you all thought that there would be no Showsteala in da house, well c'mon kids, guess again. Its The SEF Rumble and one extremely fortunate individual will get the opportunity to face me when they win the main event tonight. Now, that however does not mean I will have a worthy challenger because honestly, I feel as if I have not had a worthy challenger to dethrone me as World Heavyweight Champion since I won the belt from my late friend Julie over two years ago!! Other than her and Whitney, I feel unchallenged by anyone since I had my Homecoming in two thousand twelve. Although that year I did have some good battles with Xanthus and he no doubt challenged me, so I gotta include him. But even Viper was lacking a real drive and maybe its because he was in hall of fame already, I don't know. We at least had a match or two that was good, but as for challenging me in the last four years, not many have. Don't get me wrong, Bill Roberts is exceptionally great in this ring as is his little connection he has, those four men are widely underrated. Even Jake Voss is someone who should be challenging me, but sad fact is no one in the four years That I been back in SEF has presented a challenge to beat The Mack, so win, lose, or draw at Wrestle X, it'll be the last time you see me in SEF. The Showsteala has other plans this year, however, I will be here at ringside for the rest of the night to see just who is going to try and make their mark!?!"

Mack slinking to the mat and rolls under the ropes to stumble across the floor over by the announce table tossing the mic back to the announcer. The Showsteala saunter over to have a seat next to Anthony Florio who hands him a headset. Mack leaning back in his chair and propping his feet up on the table as Michael Flecha Jr says.

"The SEF World Heavyweight Champion out here to scout the SEF Rumble winner for the future date at Wrestle X. Nice to have ya out here champ, any prediction on who may walk out the winner and face you in the main event of Wrestle X?!"

Mack says.

"Naw kid, just watching the show, so do your job and I'll let ya know what I think if I feel like it."

Anthony says.

"Yea Mike, the champ is a busy man. He has thirty people in contention to become the number one contender to his title."

Michael says.

"I will do my job Mack, don't worry about that and my job is a fun one as I get a front row seat to this thirty man over the top rope battle royal match known as the SEF Rumble, but once we get to eight people left in the ring, then the X-Cage lowers down and we see four one on one matches inside four chambers made up by the X structure in the middle of the giant cage. Eliminations occur by forcing your opponent through trap doors in the floor the floor of the cage extends around the ring right up to the guard rail, however, the floor of the cage is level with the ring. From there we may see two one on one matches or as in the past we have seen the X structure removed with five or six remaining in the cage. Once we get to the final two though is when the match is decided via pinfall or submission."

Nick Miller says.

"Good job Michael, and Mack, always a pleasure to have ya out here, now let's get to this rumble, so we can see who is gonna end your run as champ!?!"

Mack sarcastically says.

"Whoa, Nick, when did you get out here!!??"

Main Event
SEF Rumble
30 men battle it outs then once we reach to the final 8. The match goes into the second level and X cage is used. Once we get to 2 men a pinfall or submission wins the match and become the number one contender for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and will fight in the Main Event of Wrestle X.

Chris Orton enters at #1

Rick Reynolds enters at #2

Matt Ward enters at #3

Frank "Thor" Hussar enters at #4

Jeremy Ward enters at #5

Sammy enters at #6

Cliff O Clink enters at #7

Jeremy Ward is eliminated by Cliff O Clink

Matt Ward is eliminated by Rick Reynolds & Thor

Phoenix Winterborn enters at #8

Hiroku Shinobi enters at #9

Josh Diabolical enters at #10

*Phoenix Winterborn is eliminated by Josh Diabolical

Shady Smack enters at #11

Dean Rush enters at #12

Steve Weigel enters at #13

Steve Weigel is eliminated by Shady Smack

Shady Smack is eliminated by Cliff O Clink

Simon Lee Nash enters at #14

Hick Janes enters at #15

A Native Americano enters at #16

Chris Crest enters at #17

Rick Reynolds is eliminated by Hick Janes who eliminates himself in the process

Josh Diabolical is eliminated by Hiroku Shinobi

San Yo Mitzu enters at #18

Jordan Cut enters at #19

Ruemash enters at #20

Jordan Cut is eliminated by Ruemash

Dean Rush is eliminated by A Native Americano

Bill Roberts enters at #21

San Yo Mitzu is eliminated by Bill Roberts

Marijuana MacMan enters at #22

Drew Stevenson enters at #23

Drew Stevenson is eliminated by A Native Americano

Frank Hussar is eliminated by A Native Americano & Cliff O Clink

Chris Orton is eliminated by Ruemash

Simon Lee Nash is eliminated by Marijuana MacMan

Jordan Brooks enters at #24

Jason Price enters at #25

JR Hawk enters at #26

Sammy is eliminated by Jason Price & Chris Crest

JR Hawk is eliminated by Bill Roberts

Cliff O Clink is eliminated by Ruemash

Dead Dawg enters at #27

Mesa enters at #28

Cool Jay Lou enters at #29

Jake Voss enters at #30

Chris Crest is eliminated by Hiroku Shinobi

Dead Dawg is eliminated by Ruemash

Cool Jay Lou is eliminated by Jordan Brooks

Jason Price is eliminated by Jake Voss

Hiroku Shinobi is eliminated by A Native Americano

Bill Roberts is eliminated by Ruemash

Mesa is eliminated by Jake Voss

Marijuana MacMan is eliminated by Jordan Brooks

Jake Voss is eliminated by Jordan Brooks

A Native Americano is eliminated by Ruemash

Winner via Pinfall: Ruemash @ 1 Hour 51 Minutes 38 Seconds

On Through The Night plays over the pa and Ruemash struggling to his feet with sweat pouring off his body gets sent down from Mack who flies off the ropes with a dropkick to the chest. The Showsteala up to his feet quick and stomps the head of Ruemash into the mat, then points out at Michael Flecha Jr while shouting.

"CALL IT KID!"

Mack lifting Ruemash up to his feet, buries a knee to his midsection bending the rumble winner forward, then The Showsteala leaps up to his back. Mack springing off the back of Ruemash to stomp the back of his head and drive him to the mat while The Showsteala spins off in a cocky strut and Michael says.

"That is the Showstompa as Mack described earlier at the broadcast booth, but he also talked about another..."

Mack lifting Ruemash up to snap off a quick cutter like move dropping him back to the mat and Michael shouts.

"SHOWSTUNNA!!! That was the Showstunna. Mack just a clear message to his Wrestle X challenger, Ruemash, who just won the SEF Rumble. Ruemash is in for a hell of a match against The Showsteala!"

Berzerk by Eminem plays over the pa as Nick Miller says.

"That was a hell of a statement by Mack indeed and Ruemash better be ready for the biggest show of the year cause he is up against the absolute best in the world today!!"

Anthony Florio says.

"Isn't that a line from Y2J? This is SEF Nick!"

Nick says.

"Chris Jericho held gold right here in SEF and yes, it is a line he uses, but it fits Mack."

Anthony agrees.

"He is the best, at the moment."

Michael says.

"Mack holds the number one title in the world, but Ruemash is going to get up and breath down his neck on the road to Wrestle X and one thing for sure, it will be a epic battle. For Nick Miller and Anthony Florio, this Michael Flecha Jr saying goodnight everyone and be safe."

Berzerk by Eminem still plays over the pa as the fans begin filing out while Anarchy of WAR goes off the air.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock