menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

The CoC is all in for the SEF Rumble

Started by CoC, February 09, 2016, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

Hanging out in the dark part of the load dock away from the usual path between the door and locker rooms is where we find Renegades of Peace member Cliff O Clink who just leans against a metal beam or rack or something like that with a scowl across his face. His arms crossed over his chest which is strapped with a Kevlar vest. A look of insanity too deep to come back in his eyes as he says.

"So everyone is coming out to play for the rumble and I'm loving it. Finally we all get the same damn chance, we all get to rumble and the best man will win. I hope to say its me at the end of the night cause the CoC will be representing the Renegades of Peace, but make no mistake, I will be out to put my own ass in the main event of Wrestle X. My brothers in arms know this and I'll be expecting them to dump me out just as I will them. As for the rest of the jackoffs stating their cases, man, its all true, but just not for all of us, only one. Only one of us thirty can win the right to main event Wrestle X for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. That's a big deal for anyone in our business and to waste it...I can't even imagine doing that. I fought my way up in SEF, from a cameraman to a former North American Champion. I won that title in a battle royal, so I know a thing or two about how to rumble with a couple dozen other wrestlers. This match is made for a guy like me who just wants to go out and whip somebody's ass cause I damn sure know their all gonna be trying to whip mine right over those ropes. This is my home boys, welcome to reality."

Cliff spreading his arms out a bit arrogant, then slams his left fist into his right palm with a snarl before slap boxing the camera into a commercial break for Anarchy of WAR.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock