world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF The TV Show 562 {7/5/16}

Started by sopshowtime69, June 25, 2016, 06:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

9 PM EST on July 5th, 2016
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

This Brand is Rated TV-14 with cautions for strong Sexual content and Violence!

Venue
Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky

Theme Music
Coming For You by The Offspring

Opening Contest
J X Cash v. Trent Flash

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Brooks v. Matt Ward

Mid Card Bout
Nick Torres v. Steve Weigel

Mid Card Bout
Hick Janes v. Phoenix Winterborn

Main Event
Troy Storms v. Chris Orton v. Jordan Cut v. Ruemash

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters

ANA

July 5th, 2016

"Welcome to SEF The TV Show back in what is becoming a new home for the SEF Network in Lexington Kentucky here at the Rupp Arena. I am Nick Miller and all alone out here, but feeling good about tonight's show. We got all four of Da original Gangstas in action with each in a singles match, except Troy Storms who is in the main event, a fatal four way that also involves both World Heavyweight Champion's."

Coming For You by The Offspring plays over the as the sold out crowd cheers loud for the return of SEF TV.

"We got five matches in all tonight with Da Gangstas in four of them, plus Jordan Brooks is in action, so-"

Cowboys From Hell by Pantera plays over the pa bringing out Troy Storms, Nick Torres, J X Cash, and Hick Janes all flanked in black jeans and t-shirts that have D o G sprayed on the front in dark green lettering that looks like it is dripping down the front whiule on thje back it reads Da original Gangstas. Storms and X with the sleeves ripped off their shirts and all four men saunter to the ring where they enter to stand tall doing the wolfpac sign together. Storms grabbing a microphone to speak first.

"Looks like the boys in black are back once again and this time we have a deal done right to insure a better future rather than being cast aside. The four of us broke our asses in this ring for SEF to prosper when so many others refused to even pick up the ball, let alone carry the game on their back like we all did."

Storms handing the mic over to Nick Torres who just pats the big man on his back before saying with that classic smirk.

"So yea, we are back and its all ok now that the Westsidas Edge is back with the crew that made my ass more than just a skinny kid from out west on a quest. We been down together for too long to go separate and had we all been here the last few years, things would have been a lot more consistent without hiccups in the broadcast. Nowadays ya never know when you will see SEF air a show, but when they do, they still captivate. Da original Gangstas are back in town though and business will pick up, so keep on watching and the consistent product that SEF became famous for will be back in place. Trust me..."

Nick getting a devious grin like you should believe what he says, but better not trust him if you want what he wants as the crowd goes ooooooh.

"Trust me boys and girls, no one will get in our way or the way of the juggernaut that is SEF. The train will move on and go faster and faster leaving all the scrubs behind to choke which is all they were ever good at. Tonight is SEF The TV Show, but its our show and not just because we are in four of the five matches, no, because we are going to show you all why no one ever took SEF from us after we took over years ago."

Nick tossing the mic to J X Cash who looks at it funny and pats it making a static sound over the pa while the crowd pays the Westsiders Edge mad respect. X just shrugs and speaks up now.

"I don't know what to say guys, damn, let's just get this show started and I'll spank Flash back to the minor leagues where he belongs. Lil punk bitch never could carry his weight when we teamed up, so he got an ass kicking coming from me anyways."

Hick Janes standing next to X now and pulls the mic over to say.

"When did you guys team up?"

X says.

"Some indy company I forget the name of cause their idea of extreme was to put friends over real talent."

X letting Hick have the mic and the extreme effect says.

"Well its time now for real talent to takeover here in SEF and we'll show all the kids how its done. I get the chance to school that kid who got given way more opportunities than he deserved. He is real lucky that we weren't around or Phoenix wouldn't have even been Light Heavyweight Champion let alone a World Champion!!"

Hick Janes tosses the mic away and slaps X on his back in a gesture to tear his opponent apart. He exits the ring with Nick Torres and Troy Storms to hang out at ringside as none of them show any signs of leaving the spotlight anytime soon.

Rock And Roll All Nite by Kiss plays over the pa bringing out Flash who struts down so full of himself he appears too ignorant to realize who is waiting for him.

Opening Contest
J X Cash v. Trent Flash

Cash slapping the taste out of Flash's mouth to kick this match off, then proceeds to school him for a few minutes in wrestling before setting up for his patented XXX with a vertebreaker to end this one quick.

Winner @ 4 minutes 20 seconds: J X Cash via Pinfall

The Way I Am by Eminem plays over the pa as Cash gets up to kick Flash from the ring, then drops a chop to his crotch. Cash turning to exit the ring and remain at ringside with his fellow gangstas as the show rolls on. Indestructible by Disturbed plays over the pa and here comes Jordan flanked by the team of Destruction and The Genesis. They all make their way to ringside where the two teams remain while Jordan enters the ring for his match. Da original Gangstas on the other side of the ring showing no sign of leaving as Waking the Demon by Bullets for my Valentine plays over the pa. Matt walks out a bit apprehensive with his tag partners Jeremy Ward and Heather Jackson. The Genesis rush Jeremy while Slash grabs Matt to toss him in the ring, then Thrash grabs Heather by the back of her hair after she hits Slash in the back. Thrash ripping her up with Slash to deliver a groundbreaking spinebuster to the floor, then helps The Genesis dispose of Jeremy Ward.

Mid Card Bout
Jordan Brooks v. Matt Ward

Jordan leapfrogging a tackle from Matt and the Ward bounces off for the ropes in another charge, but Jordan stopping him with a kick to the head. Matt snapping up and Jordan snapping off a superkick and drops him with a cutter for The Ultimatum which ends the match.

Winner @ 27 Seconds: Jordan Brooks via Pinfall

Indestructible by Disturbed plays over the pa bringing Destruction on to the apron and The Genesis sliding in the ring. Jordan just stands up smiling at Da original Gangstas who all clap for the winner, then Nick Torres with a microphone in hand steps into the ring to say.

"Congrats, really man, that chump didn't belong in the ring with guys like us, but tonight we all got some trash to clean up and now its my turn. But hey, if the gee oh dee want to see how they rank up next to the dee oh gee, well, make a move cause we ain't walking nowhere."

Nick spreads his arms out to his crew who remain at ringside with no worries. Jordan just nodding ok to Nick and backs up The Genesis to exit the ring with him. Destruction heading to the back with their crew and then One More Night by Maroon 5 plays over the pa. Steve Weigel walks out looking a bit cocky and Nick stops him at ringside with a few words from in the ring.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...who are you!?"

Steve looking in the ring confused and shouts.

"Ste-"

Nick cuts him off.

"Shut up moron, I wasn't asking cause I wanted to know, just making fun of your jobberific ass. How you ever held a World Title must mean competition here sucked when we weren't around!? But hey, maybe you can beat my old ass and prove me wrong son, so step in here or walk your ass on home."

Steve mad, but hesitant to jump in the ring when J X Cash and Hick Janes come around either side at him.

Mid Card Bout
Nick Torres v. Steve Weigel

Nick just waits and Steve dives in to leap up with fists flying towards the Westsiders Edge who takes a couple before turning Weigel into a corner. Torres unloading with body shots, then whips Steve across the ring with a hard impact causing the legendary one to bounce out on his stomach. Nick stepping over Steve to drop a chop to his crotch, then drops a knee to the back of his head and lifts his opponent up into the Gangstas Edge ending this match.

Winner @ 1 Minute 24 Seconds: Nick Torres via Pinfall

Cowboys From Hell by Pantera plays over the pa and in the ring comes Troy Storms with a microphone in hand. Cash and Janes hang out at ringside while Storms throws an arm around Torres shouting.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE CHAMP!!!"

A loud pop of respect and Storms raising Torres arm in the air, then pats his old friend on the back before saying.

"Now let's get to this main event, so we can move on to bigger and better matches. I mean honestly boys and girls, SEF The TV Show has not exactly been showcasing any nail biting matches that had you on the edge of the seat. Although it was nice to see some of these jobbers get what they deserved, they got a lot of shit coming, but Nick f'n Torres has got something coming to him. The SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and Ruemash, you and I will meet in this ring tonight in a fatal four way, so let's just toss out Orton and Cut, so the real talent can battle it out and I will show you why Da original Gangstas are coming for you!?!"

Storms tossing the mic down and does a crotch chop now, then Hick Janes slides in to retrieve the mic and say.

"Uh big man, we got one more match to go and its mine. Phoenix Winterborn gets to feel the Extreme Effect, so give me a minute or less and the ring will be all yours brother. And I want to do it myself, so hang back."

Hick tosses the mic out and Storms just laughs and says ok, then he and Torres hop out of the ring. Money For Nothing by Dire Straits comes over the pa and here comes Phoenix strutting to the ring like the next best thing to happen in SEF even though he never got over his own ego enough to get over on the grand stage this company performs on. The crowd letting him know they feel that about him, so he gets jeered by some while most could care less. Troy Storms comes around the ring to stand in Phoenix's path, but Hick Janes comes out to pull the big man aside telling him no. J X Cash blindsides Phoenix with a running dropkick, then yanks him up to shove the fanboy into a running big boot courtesy of Nick f'n Torres. Hick Janes screams.

"WHAT THE HELL???"

Nick just shrugs and pats his friend on the shoulder while X just chuckles with Storms. Nick says.

"He wasn't worth your time cause you got way too much talent to waste on that scrub."

Nick walking around the ring to where Nick Miller sits and has a seat next the old commentator to help him out it seems. X and Storms dragging Hick around the ring near the table leaving Phoenix to get carried out by a couple officials.

Mid Card Bout
Hick Janes v. Phoenix Winterborn

Winner via Forfeit:
Hick Janes

Troy Storms stands in the ring as Cowboys From Hell by Pantera plays over the pa and Nick Miller says.

"So far its been a night of domination by Da original Gangstas, except for Jordan Brooks sneaking that quick win over Matt Ward and avoiding a fight with DoG. Nick Torres joins me for a few words, so-"

J X Cash yells at Miller.

"ITS NICK F'N TORRES!!!"

X crotch chopping at Miller as Torres laughs and says.

"We ain't dominating Nicky, we taking back what we took over and made famous. Da original Gangstas, DoG, we on top and no one gonna bring us down. Storms big ass can still handle his own and we got X and Hick, so we set for a good f'n run."

Nick says.

"I can't wait to see it all unfold, as much as I may disagree with some of the methods, you guys proved yourselves a long time ago as team players no doubt."

I Stand Alone by Godsmack plays over the pa bringing Chris Orton out and walking too the ring with the AoW World Title belt around his waist. He arrogantly struts down and flaunts the belt in Storms' face who motions he'll wear it. Don't Give Up by Kevin Rudolf plays over the pa and out comes Jordan Cut a bit too cocky for what awaits him in the ring. On Through The Night by the Scorpions plays over the pa bringing Ruemash out with his SEF World Heavyweight Title belt around his waist. The steel city warrior looking primed and ready to remain on top of the stage for a few seconds, then looks over his shoulder to see Bill Roberts, Cool Jay Lou, and Mesa walk out and follow him to ringside. Ruemash stepping in the ring while his comrades remain at ringside and the steel city warrior lifts the title belt up in the air commanding the ring like a champion does. Storms sneering at Ruemash while Orton and Cut stand on opposite sides of the ring from each other watching and waiting.

Main Event
Troy Storms v. Chris Orton v. Jordan Cut v. Ruemash

Orton clashing with Storms since the two have some history together while Ruemash clobbers Cut in a corner before disposing of him to the outside where J X Cash takes the cool cutter over the guard rail to beat him back. Ruemash confused, but turns to target his other two opponents when Hick Janes leaps off the top rope to missile dropkick the steel city warrior down. Bill Roberts runs in to tackle Hick to the outside where the two brawl leaving Storms to keep fighting off Orton. Chris with quicker strikes over Storms and puts the big man down with a dropkick, then gets floored with a Rogue Kick from Ruemash who goes after Troy now. J X Cash comes back now with a steel chair and slams Bill Roberts over his head, so Jay and Mesa come around the ring, but Nick Torres with his own chair helps X dispose of them as well. Ruemash with Storms up on his shoulder to deliver a powerslam, but Hick Janes enters the ring to kick the steel city warrior in his head. X slides in with the chair to slam Ruemash over his head, then Storms gets up to pick up the SEF World Champ and deliver a Gangsta Bomb on the chair as Nick Torres drags Chris Orton from the ring to drop him with a ddt.

Winner @ 6 Minutes 39 Seconds: Troy Storms via Pinfall

Cowboys From Hell by Pantera plays over the pa as Da original Gangstas kick everyone else from the ring to stand tall on top of SEF. Hick Janes snatches the SEF World Title belts to place it on Torres shoulder, then slaps his brother's chest and gives him the wolfpac sign. Damaged by Linkin Park plays over the pa and here comes the Chairwoman of the Board herself, Slitney Sharret, dressed to show off those ample breasts of hers under a tight, red blouse with a black sports jacket. A tight pair of dress slacks hug her booty and the woman in charge around here has her ruby red hair down her shoulders while clamping out on the stage in a pair of strappy high heels. A microphone in her hand which she lifts up to cue off the music, so we can hear her say.

"First of all, Troy Storms, congratulations on your victory and I guarantee you that Da original Gangstas will never go unnoticed in SEF, again. You four men helped this company way too much for that to ever happen, plus I remember a couple of you may have tormented my sister, so thank you."

Boos from the crowd while the DoGs just pat themselves and each other on their backs. Slitney scowling at the fans and just says.

"Now I have some other business to address and that is the return to Monday nights for SEF with Anarchy of WAR. July eleventh will be the night and Chris Orton will defend that Anarchy of WAR World Championship in a fatal four way with Jake Voss and Bill Roberts as two of his challengers and the third to be named by myself on that night. All I will say right now is that this man is the man to get the job done, the only man in SEF!"

Damaged by Linkin Park plays and Slitney walks to the back leaving us all to wonder who the man is, but the DoGs don't really care as Nick Miller says.

"Interesting match made by Slitney Sharret, the Chairowman of the Board here in SEF, and it'll be even more interesting to see who this man is that she is going to name as the fourth in the fatal four way for the AoW World Title match on July eleventh. Anarchy of WAR returns that night and its a return to Monday nights for SEF, so until then, have a goodnight."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock