menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

A Real Promo

Started by admin420pass, January 19, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANA

Shrouded in the darkness that is surrounding this shadow of a man who we all may know as A Native Americano, or perhaps The MacMan Family leader, Payte MacMan, or whatever name this man goes by, for it matters not as all we need to know is what this man speaks about right now.

"A Native Americano can never come back to the light that never came for him just as I cannot return to the time of Marijuana Mack. I am A Native Americano, I am the Marijuana Man of the MacMan Family, but that family is no more just as I am no longer a Renegade of Peace. I am the guy who has to run this company for real, the guy who has been the mastermind behind it all for years in SEF. seven years ago when I put myself into the ring and used Mack's name to fool the world, it was simply me making sure my company didn't die at any and all costs to my character. I learned long ago to not care what people say about who I am, but make no mistake, I will always show the world how wrong they can be about me."

The man steps from the shadows into a dim light casting down to let us see a shaggy beard covering his chin with a mustache wrapped around his mouth and the rest of face covered in stubble. A solemn look on his face like a man who has nothing left to do for his company, except what he does now, what he has to say.

"Seven years ago feels like a an eternity after what SEF has been through three years ago and coming back from that scandal to kill SEF from within is something I have been struggling to do. That is why I stand here now, why A Native Americano has to be put to rest and The MacMan Family is memory of the past. My time in that ring is over because some people in this business have no concept of reality, so its time to shove it down each and every one of their throats. Some say you cannot make anyone do anything, but mark my words, I will make everyone understand how wrong they were to attack this company, to attack a innocent woman who has had to suffer humiliation over something she never even did. A woman who was not even on TV, but was shown to be by the clever ruse of Viper using his two bit whore Jenom to masquerade as my wife. Now yes, humiliation is great for anyone on a public stage, it makes us stronger or breaks our will when we cannot handle it. To be humiliated through such an act is deplorable even for a man like myself who could be accused of doing the same to The Showsteala once upon a time ago. The difference is that I never set out to humiliate Mack, not intentionally. Viper however was so obsessed with my wife that he had to do whatever it took to have her, even if that meant finding a relative of my wife's, training her to be like my wife, dressing her up like my wife, and then parading her around to be a whore, to steal my wife's identity and make my wife look like some whore when the truth is far from that. There are some things I will reveal about my wife, but some things are better left private even if my wife will proudly admit to it. I don't feel I need to brag and boast about my wife's virtue because I know and no one else needs to know. I am proud of her sacrifice to be the good woman she is and always has been and as I said, I will make everyone understand even if they do not want to understand. I will break wills to make sure everyone knows the truth of the scandal that took place three years ago."

His eyes darkened to almost a blackness showing how dead serious this man is.

"Now that is not top priority right now as I do have a company to run and as many may have seen on the last Anarchy of WAR from last year, our last show to date, Viper was trying to gain full control of SEF. I have struggled to keep SEF under stable management over the years, but finally struck a deal, no less with the devil himself, Viper, to insure I am majority Owner leaving only two other minority Owners of SEF. Tim Stone and Carlos Mitchell are the other two and I am more than willing to keep them on board, but that is why I booked a live event here tonight, so I can go to the ring in front of the people and call my Anarchy of WAR Producer and GM out to finally find out what the hell they have been doing instead of running Anarchy of WAR. So give me a few minutes and I will see you all real soon to get down to business, but remember, because I will never forget my main mission aside from running SEF, to bury anyone who tries to kill SEF."

The man walks off in his old blue jeans that sag a bit with a grey hoodie covering his head and upper torso. His unlaced combat boots clomp across the cement floor as we fade away on his back to take the view into the live crowd of the arena where everyone is fired up from some action that just took place. A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park plays over the pa and after a few minutes of no one coming out the crowd grows a bit restless, then the music stops and is replaced with Rev Theory's Hell Yeah bringing the crowd back up a bit. The former MacMan Family leader and man once known as A Native Americano steps out on the stage with his grey hoodie zipped up and still over his head. His arms at his sides as the man clomps them combat boots down the ramnp and up the steps into the ring where he gets a microphone to allow him to tell it like it is as the boss of SEF.

"Ok, well boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, I hope you have enjoyed the show thus far tonight and I will try to make this business as quick as I can, but I needed to do this live in front of an audience. This is for SEF, so you all deserve to know where we stand as a company and I deserve to know where my Producer and GM for Anarchy of WAR is and what the hell they plan to do about their lack of production for this company. If they want out, they can leave anytime, but they always have told me in meetings that they are down to help, that they are here for the team. Well boys, we are the team and I have given you enough chances to do something before demanding a little f'n proof of what exactly it is you are doing for SEF, for your so called show, Anarchy of WAR. if either one of you wants to take the show and run with it, fine by me, but don't sit around jacking it while we have a roster full of talent to utilize. We have several champions just sitting by because no one books a show anymore. Now, will I have to do it myself if you boys fail me, yes, I will, but I am giving you one more chance to show up and run Anarchy of WAR, otherwise I do what I have to do. So Tim Stone, Carlos Mitchell, I am requesting both of you to get out here right now and answer me like men, not sit around like boys who don't know what they are doing in a professional wrestling company. This is not your typical indy league drama club where some mediocre talent like Phoenix Winterborn gets put over real talent like Tina. Those days are done and our ranking system we have in place nowadays shows who deserves what title. If you want to move up the ladder, you have to actually work at your craft, not play favorites and politic."

A loud ooh from the crowd who know full well this man speaks of Phoenix's politics with Jenom, the woman who made everyone believe she was Whitney Marret and in doing so made people believe that Whitney was fooling around with several guys in the locker room even though the real Whitney Marret wasn't even in SEF at the time. The crowd getting impatient for some more intense words from the majority Owner or some action or just something as we wait for the response from Tim Stone and Carlos Mitchell.

Tim_Stone

Staring at a monitor watching and listening to the recent ramblings or statement by a man that's gone by many names.  Whatever the case, he's the owner of SEF and a guy that Tim works for.  Standing backstage listening to this long speech that was just said, Tim was mentioned and that's what got his attention.  Tim has always been a man who does what he wants, whenever he wants, and that's what management wanted in a General Manager for their Showstoppa brand.  It's been said and proven that the first official night of Showstoppa when it officially began, was a great success for the company.  Since then, a variety of events have happened and it's taken this to put it out there and to get answers to what has been going on.

Walking through the curtain to a mixture of cheers and boos, Tim stands with his arms crossed as he holds a microphone while staring at the ring.  Seeing the owner of SEF in the ring staring back at him, he motions for Tim to come to the ring but Tim begins to speak as he paces back and forth on the staging area.

"First off let me say something to you and that I appreciate the fact that you came out here in front of all these fans to address this.  As a business man, I can appreciate the fact that you want all these people watching and the talent in the back to hear what should be behind closed doors and discussed in what would be a business discussion.  But since you want to bring this into the public, I'd be happy to come to the ring to address whatever issues it is you feel this company is having.  So let's get down to business".

Tim walks to the ring as the crowd cheers and boos him again and as he reaches the ring, Tim steps onto the apron and looks around for Carlos Mitchell who's nowhere to be seen.  Stepping into the ring, Tim backs into a corner and props his foot on the bottom rope as he casually lifts the microphone to his mouth and speaks.

"Let's get something straight, I said I appreciate what you've done and bringing me on board as a member of this staff.  I agree, there is great talent back there and every one of them deserve to be utilized and again I agree on working your craft to move up the ladder.  Now as far as to why I have been on hiatus to say is simply the fact that I work alone.  I told you this that day I stepped foot in your office and yes, I get the fact that Carlos may have experience with some things, but I've created companies and I've helped tear them down.  It's not something I'm proud of to watch company's simply go into extinction but it happens due to the lack of commitment.

Yes, I know that I put myself in that category too but I'm not out here to give excuses if that's what you want.  I'm out here to prove my loyalty to the sport that is professional wrestling.  The sport that is Independent wrestling and my love for this business in general.  These fans have seen what we can do and I heard what you said about shoving it down their throats.  That's not what I'm about.  As a promoter, it was my job to give everyone what they wanted.  Yes, the guys and girls in the back had to earn it, but I'm not the guy that's going to be pushed over and allow someone with power to dictate my every move or stand over my shoulder telling me this is how this goes.  I've put up with that for many...many years.  That's why I came here.  If there's guys or girls that want a shot, my door was always open.

This business became just that...a business.  It wasn't the fact that there was great matches put together and talent from all over came here to enhance their craft.  It was those in the back, in the boardroom, that pulled the strings and said this happened or that happened.  I admit that you need structure.  That's what's discussed in boardroom's but here in the ring, this is where fights are won and lost.  I'm fine with a public discussion but again, if you want an explanation as to what's been happening with Anarchy of WAR, then that wasn't my call.  I'll keep saying it but I work alone.  I'm not going to have someone hold my hand to say this or that goes.  I wasn't brought here to babysit.  I was brought here because of my experience and because of my mind for this business..my love for this business.

Now the question of where my loyalty lies, it's in the cheers and boos this crowd and every crowd we're in front of let's us know.  Putting asses in seats is what we do and we provide top quality entertainment for everyone.  Talent that lacks needs to be dealt with and I don't have that say for them to stay or go.  That's your call.  This company gave me a platform where I can freely prove what I do and back when it was just me running Showstoppa, I did just that.  I proved that brand could hold its own.  So to those that want to see SEF in general to go belly up or see this place fall, they can all go to hell because as long as there's breathe in my body, this place isn't going anywhere.

Now don't get me wrong, yeah, I've been away for a while.  I needed time and probably took longer than expected, but I'm here in front of you and everyone to tell you that this business, this company, this is what it's about.  I'm a take no shit, bite the hand that feeds you and I break your jaw, kind of guy.  So I can respect whatever you're feeling but it's not with me.  If it's someone to stand by you and fight to keep this company afloat, that's what I'll do but on my terms.  I'm not saying I'm against you but of course we're going to disagree, that's just part of business.  Yes I know you write the checks and can hire and fire people, I'm aware of that.  You have to ask yourself though is this guy or that girl or whoever really here for the right reasons?  Do they really love this business or are they here to just take up space for someone who deserves to be here?

Now I'm not here to bore you with my words or kiss your ass because that's something I don't do.  I'm just telling you how it is and what I've dealt with and having to put up with guys and girls who don't pull their weight, I'm sick of it and won't be a part of that.  I've been in this business for longer than this company has been around twice over and I've seen everything that could go right and wrong.  It's in your hands on what you want to do but I can just tell you that if you're looking for someone who will stand by you in whatever fight there is against someone else, I'm here.  I'm also here to prove that no matter what might have happened or might have been going around, I'm all for competition but when they don't comply then it's pack your bags because I'm not putting up with elementary games".

Lowering the microphone, he waits for any response from in the ring or someone from backstage.

ANA

The Owner stands in the middle of the ring staring at Tim looking all business despite the casual attire and lifts the mic to say.

"No need to look backstage cause its just you and I ready to conduct business. Carlos Mitchell can consider himself relived of his GM duties for Anarchy of WAR if that is indeed what you want, Tim!?!"

Tim keeping his eyes on the Owner and nods ok as the man with the mic to his mouth continues.

"As far as everything else, I agree, I love hearing what you said and if you show that passion for running Anarchy of WAR, I say we got ourselves a solid show every week, but here is the thing I don't think you understand about me. I have been trying to tell you to do just that, run it as your show, your way, and by all means, f---k what ever in the hell I or anyone else has to say about it. My bad if I wasn't clear about that before, but hopefully its clear now. You can book whoever you want from our long list of names on the roster and you have my blessing to promote any championship match you see fit. Let me handle pay per view events and you handle Anarchy of WAR and that's it man. I don't want to book one event for Anarchy of WAR or produce the show at all. I want to watch Anarchy of WAR unfold as a fan, then go to work promoting my pay per view events. I got no strings attached, never have cause you outta know by now I am no puppet or puppeteer, just A Norm Americano, but you can call me Norm, or whatever ya want!?!"

The Owner chuckling at the self humiliation of his own name as he extends a hand out for Tim.

"All I want to know is, what are you going to do!?"

Norm's hand still extended as he stares at Tim waiting for an answer.

ANA

Norm dropping his hand and raising his mic to speak a little more calm and maybe let down, but mostly indifferent.

"Ok, well then you show me what you will do with Anarchy of WAR cause its yours to run as you will and I will stay the f--k out of your way. You just stay the hell outta my way when it comes to pay per view events and we will make SEF bigger and better than its ever been."

The Owner moves across the ring to stand at the ropes and stares up the ramp to say.

"As for Carlos Mitchell, if you can hear me, I ain't waiting around this ring all night cause I got to go see some bright eyes that look for me everyday."

Norm dropping the mic and himself to roll out of the ring to the floor and stomp up the ramp to the stage and right on through the curtain. Hell Yeah by Rev Theory plays over the pa signaling a wrap up to Tim Stone. Catching up to Norm now and the SEF Owner is heading into a door marked The SEF Office where he sits down behind a desk and flips the lid of a laptop up to begin pressing a few keys and using the mouse. Norm keeping the screen hidden from us and just stares at it while pulling a clear glass bong up with a slider bowl packed full of charred weed. He searches for a lighter finally realizing he has one his pocket of his jeans, then sparks up the bong and slides out the bowl to inhale deep. A large cloud of smoke later and he smiles, but only after hearing a woman's voice that sounds like that of Whitney Marret.

"Hi honey."

Norm says.

"Hey."

Norm with the bong off to the side of the desk and both hands on the keyboard to type rather than talk, but a lil girl screams really high pitched, almost a shriek like a banshee and the Owner just smiles wide.

"Hey girl, look, look, look..."

Pretty soon we just hear the little girl saying.

"Look, look, look, look, look..."

And Norm types some more on the keyboard when we hear a growl followed by a slightly lower voice saying.

"Why, why, why, why, why..."

Norm smiling and says.

"Because I gotta work big guy, but I'll be home tonight to see you in the morning before going back to work Sunday. After that though we'll have a few days before daddy got to work again."

Then we hear the boy saying.

"What, what, what, what..."

And Norm just smiling as he types a little more before stopping and saying.

"So what's for dinner?"

Whitney is heard now.

"Spaghetti."

Norm says.

"Save me some and don't forget the fruits and veggies, see in a few hours. Love you all."

"Love you Norm"

And we hear the girl say.

"Love you."

The little boy growling out the words and Norm just smiles.

"Love you little man, love both you kids, and mama too."

Norm shutting the lid to look down for about a minute. He sighs and grabs the bong to rip up a few more times making it Smokey in here, so handing the bong to his Head Referee, Smokey McWeed, Norm leans back waiting to see who has some business for the Owner of SEF.

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock