menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Devil Princess vs TINA

Started by The Perry Family, December 12, 2017, 02:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade music hits the sound system she walks down the ramp no expression on her face walks to the ramp in the ring walks around and she is handed microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade West. all right tonight i face my friend stable mate a woman who proably crazy as iam right now ya know,im not scared of anything never was never will be,

Jade West im going to bring my a game im going show the entire world what im all about im going take tina down town im going show her what happens when you get in a match against me,

she looks around the ring collects her thoughts for while looks around and begin to talk again.

Jade west i hope miss tina wil not be to over upset when im throwing her all around the entire arena again and again and nail her with a jade powerbomb again and again and make her tap out again and again

jade west she want to see how far im willing to go,how far im willing to go if i want have some fun well tina im known through out the entire world,,this is my entire life right now you people understand this is my entire life !!

jade hears crowd making noise she then begin to talk again.

jade west this is what im here for im not the devil princess for nothing,the devil want me win im going take tina to where she never expects to return from,she has no idea what she is in for im going to anniliate her right in the middle of this damm ring il show her and mac what they got in their stable i pull no punches i know no fear at all!!

she take deep breath tries collect her thoughts again and she then begin to talk again

jade west so tina i know your backstage i saw you earlier i hope your not to afraid of what might happen i want you to be ready il go through anything il risk anything,without a second thought so good luck my friend you going need it.

she wait for reply
Jade West

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock