menu

universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Talks to Simon Nash

Started by The Perry Family, January 03, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade shown talking to simon nash in his office she got her sissors with her she knows the site is going be extreme and so on she want be extreme she then begin to talk

jade hey simon nash i have not seen you in months since i defeated you in my debut match anyway tht was then this is now i want do something shocking surprising get everyone intrest ido anything at anytime

jade the devil is watching us from above he does not let anything slide neither do i ido plan to become a force,in this company no matter what happens

she realxes a bit and begin to talk again.

Jade i hope you and this company are ready,because once it becomes official everything is going to change nobody going stop it and i got a habit of getting what i want and shocking the entire world.

jade so what do u got to say about that?

she plays with her sissors n waits
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Simon lee nash laughs a little bit.

Simon: Your cute.

Simon takes a second

Simon: Your very cute.

Simon: But there is one problem.

Simon: I don't run Anarchy. Carlos Mitchell is the show maker. He is the one you need to talk to about getting a match.

Simon: And yes you did beat me in the debut match. You was very impressive. I will give you that. However given a second chance. I promise you that outcome will be alot different.

Simon: I will admit. Seeing you with that sissors with you. you remind me of my sister Christine. She was really good here. I can see the same greatness in here as well when it comes to you. however. you have alot to learn my dear. Anarchy is one thing. However. WAR is the be all to end all. Keep it up and you will be on war.

The Perry Family

jade west yeah me n my sissors go way back i remember your sister christine i defeated her ass as well,im sure when time comes we going have more awesome matches together

jade west i got a plan nash i got me a plan to bring more devillife and more devil worship,i got friends coming that going take this place by storm,

she rest for while she then begin to talk.

Jade did your sister ever stab somebody and sit there watch them die or berade them in their hospital bed until they yanked the cord out themselves and let their family know,he or she not around anymore and made them cry n cry n cry!!

she realxes a bit and looks around and begin to talk.

jade west anyway u say your brother carlos is in charge ah perfect.il have a talk with him let it be known i plan to do anything i want sooner or later without any warning what so ever and with war coming up makes it more intresting i been through wars.

jade im a big risk taker and sacerficer ask anyone.i just don care

she hold her sissors more n wait for reply
Jade West

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock