sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade n Mystery Partner,vs Ruemash & Chris Orton post one

Started by The Perry Family, March 20, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west and her family is there under some hoodes and all there like 4 of them there now she looks around and begin to talk.

jade west so tonight and a partner of my chosen am going to face Ruemash and chris orton i defeated orton once im sure i can do it again now i never faced ruemash before i heard he is a multi time champion and the world champion,

jade west that is quite inpressive im inpressed and so is my family here,but let me make this clea ruemash has never ever faced somebody quite like myself,or any member of my well awesome devil worshiping family!

jade west looks around the room barley cracks a smile and begin to talk.

jade west rusemash your inprressive i agree with that but when you loose to the best up coming talent like me and my family who one u would meet later on tonight mabye someday face each other im a championship match but that is then this is now.

jade west looks around thinks for a while and begin to talk.

jade west me and my partner for our match tonight are going to give you and chris orton the best hardcore tag team match of your entire careers,

jade west we dont care,we been trainning for this our entire lives and careers,this is war we been through wars tons of wars,we go througn them and suriave,suriave suriave!

jade west that is excitaly what we do we can not wait for our debut on war tonight cause when we do we are going take over we going take over, there nothing we  would not do to make this place our home!!

she looks around and talks again,

jade west this is our night im sure you and chris orton wil do what ever you can to make sure you win we expect nothing left,come n bring it we want to be hurt,we want feel pain we want feel total pain, we want feel what war

she looks at her group,her family holding urns and begin to talk again.

jade west is all about we want see what war has to offor,this is what we are all about!! we are dominate we are remorsefull so go ahead bring what ever you got,

jade west this is our destiny we not going anywhere,so beware long as we feel pain,then that is excitaly what we are rooting for,bring it all,we got our bags of tricks dont forget. we are lurking everywhere.

she runs her hand through her hair,and begin to talk again.

jade west and my partner my tag team partner for tonight is none other  then my close alley one of the most cold hearted evil toughest  woman in the world ladies gentelman meet Cruella perry

she takes her hood off reveal this beautiful long dark haired woman,tatoos she from blackpole england she then begin to talk again.

jade west we are family cruella is one of the toughest woman ever like her sister and family when we are all revealed it going be home burning time so chris orton reamash good luck you two are going need it devil playground is here to compete!1

she stares in the camera it ends
Jade West

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock