sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Chris Orton Again

Started by The Perry Family, March 14, 2018, 01:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west music hits her and her devil worshipers walk down to the ring very slowly,walk toward the ring uo the steel steps climbes over the tope rope in the middle of the squared circle jade looks around the ring and is handed a microphone and begin to talk.

Jade West tonight be another match against that nobody chris orton as u recall he defeated me the last time we was in the ring together.

jade west it happend once but it not going to happen again, this is our land to call home this is our devil playground we need this win and chris orton need to return to what hell he has climbed out from and go back there cause orton this is the real playground your not allowed to be here.

jade west souls of the devil do not want you kind here you not going to get a win over me it not going happen,you are yesterdays news you are not the type of person who schould be wrestling and risking their life here in sef.

{she realxes for a bit looks among the crowd needed this time to express some frustration she got build up she then begin to talk.

jade west what in the hell makes u think you are even in our leagues we doubt you are even good enough be in the same company then around the devil playground.

she thinks for while and begin to talk again.

jade west my family standing right here ringside with me , wil rip your heart out limb from limb face it your done you are finshed orton!!

jade west so get your ass down here and show me excitaly what you are made of we going make sure u return backstage in a wheelchair orton you are finshed.

she wait for reply
Jade West

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock