universalsewwarwar womenswar tvwar womens tvwar tag team
impact xwomens evolutionus tag teamsew womensicon6 star tag teamtvthcxtreme
world tag teamustitanworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR Card / Feedback

Started by admin, December 29, 2012, 06:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANA

so i posted a new WAR card up for January 2nd and you can find it HERE

i am also always looking for feedback on results as well as the card itself, so any ideas are always welcome

tried asking for feedback several times before and no real success, so no formality, just reply to this post with anything you have to say about the card/results of the show and if ya wanna be half ass comedian saying it sucked or blowed or was awesome, fine, but I am looking for depth here, to really strive to be better and could use feedback, otherwise, just as long as ya roleplay, i don't care, peace

Tori Adams

Um, I dont' know where the results are?  or how to get to them..

ANA

if you mean archived results just click up at the top of the forum where it says The SEF Roster/Archives/Tour Schedule and there you will find all upcoming cards, past results, the roster which is ranked, title history, management/staff, and even who all has competed in SEF

that link is also HERE

Tori Adams

Oh i didn't know that part was clickable lol... Sorry still trying to get use to this type of place.. but your here link takes me here

http://search.frontier.com/index.php?origURL=http%3A//seflife.com/roster.html&r=http%3A//sef4life.com/forum/index.php%3Ftopic%3D828.0

Tori Adams

and all your other links on the sef roster archives tour things are broken when i go to click them to read...

ANA

not sure why the HERE link took ya to that link ya posted

those broken links are the only ones there on the tour schedule/archives, the rest work fine, the one for WAR #98 works and that is to the card i just put up. i'm gonna get it cleaned up in the next couple days and things will be a lil more organized

Tori Adams

Ah okay, well i think i'm good so far... I do look foward to reading some results when i can... and um after this shows are done , i'll give you some detailed feedback, i don't mind helping out a bit that way.

Tori Adams

Okay after reading results.. These are my thoughts..

I rather like that they aren't a novel really .. Mainly because its always good to see who the winner is, but you also give good detail as to what goes on.. I also like how the matches aren't one sided fully and even though they weren't all rped for you still gave it some action which is cool all in it self..

If I was to ask anything.. I would maybe ask for maybe a lil backstage stuff... Like to get more things going, maybe have others brought up for attention, It could be used to push storylines or even help start stuff.. Or just for fun reading if not anything else..

but as far as it goes.. I enjoyed reading them after I figured out how too, haha..

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock